Title: Read carefully please
Post by: Zeynab on September 28, 2006, 03:59:48 am
Muslim-Villa aims at being focused on the Truth.
Our goal is to revive the originals of Islam as preached by the beloved Prophet Muhammad(S)on the basis of the Glorious Quran only. If you haven't yet checked our introduction, please read it (http://muslimvilla.smfforfree.com/index.php?topic=4.0) first.
Membership is of course FREE. Those interested in joining us are strongly recommended to first mention all essential details about themselves in our guestbook. Otherwise acceptance of your membership cannot be guaranteed. In either case, acceptance of membership is subject to discretion of the MV Team.
Those approved as members need to keep the following in mind:
1) Kindly do not misunderstand the theme of this forum. Muslim Villa is a conventional forum and not a hub of the so-called modernists. Our ideology is to promote the values of the Glorious Quran in its entirety (not selectively), and the great virtues of the most beloved Prophet Muhammad (S) as stated by Allah within the Quraan. NO insults (direct or discreet) or derogatory talk or language against the Prophet Muhammad (the final messenger and seal of the Prophets). Whatever queries you may have, discuss them by all means, but be very respectful and civil.
2) Everyone to keep in mind that their discussions must be amicable for the sake of sharing knowledge or clarification of matters or simply expressing their opinion, not imposing their views with bossy lectures and certainly NO harassment. Anyone showing belligerence, aggression or a combative spirit will be booted out after a single warning.
3) Absolutely NO insults or sarcasm toward Allah Almighty, the Glorious Quran and the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) or any previous Prophets. You have every right to bring up whatever issue you like, but respectfully.
4) Non-Muslims are most welcomed to discuss, ask whatever questions they please and learn about Islam but NOT allowed to preach their faith because this is a very Muslim forum.
5) Sects such as Ismailis, Qadianis (or Ahmadis), adherents/supporters of Rashid Khalifa group/ideology and Nation of 'Islam' group/ideology are NOT welcomed nor permitted to preach/promote their doctrines. If that is your motive, please do not bother to sign in.
6) People claiming to be false prophets are NOT allowed to propagate their ideology at Muslim Villa. If you are one of them, do NOT sign-up.
7) No threatening comments toward other members, communities or societies.
8) Absolutely NO posting of any vulgar or porn articles or pictures. Posting such materials will result in immediate deletion of that member's account.
9) Banning any member from the board on grounds of inappropriate posts is at the discretion of the MV Team. Members can be banned temporarily or permanently. Members can also be banned without warning, if necessary.
10) Overly lengthy threads that acquire the nature of a debate where all topic-related aspects have been covered can be concluded and locked at the discretion of admin. This step may also be needed to avoid repetitions and acrimonious exchanges.
11) Please be on-topic by adhering to the subject of the original post of the thread. Going too much off topic will result in getting the thread closed. You may then begin a new thread on that 'off-line' topic, if approved or deemed necessary by the MV Team.
12) Last but not least, if you are a narcissist then forget about guest book intro or signing up. This forum specifically promotes the Noble Quran. It's NOT the right place for narcissism and self-adulation.