Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 11:35:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Surah Al Mulk By Mishari Afasi Studio Video with English Translation

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Surah Al Mulk By Mishari Afasi Studio Video with English Translation  (Read 1418 times)
AceOfHearts

Badges: (View All)
« on: March 11, 2008, 07:59:29 pm »

Assalamu alaikum,

I just finished overlaying the following video of Surah Al Mulk, Sheikh Mishari Al Afasi reciting, with an easy to understand and modern English translation.

Please spend a few minutes viewing it. May Allah give Br. Mishari good health and capability to continuing doing the great work He is doing for years to come. 

peace.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 02:10:30 am »

Thank you very much brother AOH.  The recitation is very clear and soothing. 

I think there's some technical problem.  When I click on the link, I get the youtube page but only with the title and the sound of recitation.  The video does not appear so I cannot read the English translation.  I also searched and found this video by going directly at youtube.  Still the same problem.  Did you also experience it?

Salaams and peace
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 02:16:15 am »

Okay .. I think now I know what the problem is.  I'll have to sign-in for an a/c to be able to watch videos.  Obviously guests aren't allowed to view videos any longer .. a new rule apparently. 
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 02:40:46 am »

Now I was able to view it after signing in. 

Alhamdulilah, wonderful recitation and English translation.  Truly enjoyable. 

Thanks a pile brother ..

Salaam Alaikum and peace
Report Spam   Logged

AceOfHearts

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 11:34:32 pm »

Peace Sister Zeynab,

I am glad you liked it.

Sometimes I wonder how mankind can go living each day without knowing their Creator or His words... just the thought of their lifestyle and state of mind is enough to appreciate how much Allah has guided us onto a straight path, yet if He so willed we would have been with the rest.

It may be that He will save us from standing in front of the Fire. That would deffinately be the best victory. May He keep us guided.
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 12:42:48 am »

Sometimes I wonder how mankind can go living each day without knowing their Creator or His words... just the thought of their lifestyle and state of mind is enough to appreciate how much Allah has guided us onto a straight path, yet if He so willed we would have been with the rest.

It may be that He will save us from standing in front of the Fire. That would deffinately be the best victory. May He keep us guided.

Yes brother, unfortunately there are too many people who are totally wrapt up in their day to day lives, never even once bothering to ponder about the purpose of their existence.  They take for granted that there's nothing beyond the grave.  Many of them are loaded with the Bounty of Allah yet they've never raised their hands and said "thank You" to Him.   Any talk of the Hereafter is only a jest for them.   Allah says about such people to leave them in their play and caviling till they are in this world.  Afterwards they'll repent much.  You are very correct brother.  Comparing ourselves with such people tells us how fortunate we are for the wealth of guidance that Allah has bestowed upon us.- .. and how everlasting this wealth is compared to all those earthly riches.   The wealth of guidance is a very unique thing.  Once a person has acquired it fully, it feels like suddenly stepping into a very bright track after groping through a long dark tunnel.  If Allah Wills, He will surely steer all such believers away from the dreadful Fire and into the coolness of the exquisite Garden, InshAllah.  I pray from the depth of my heart that we are amongst them, Allah Willing.

Salaams and peace to you my brother Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: