Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 29, 2024, 05:22:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The only legitimate consumers of Allah's blessings are the believers

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The only legitimate consumers of Allah's blessings are the believers  (Read 291 times)
AceOfHearts

Badges: (View All)
« on: March 23, 2008, 11:51:52 pm »

The only legitimate consumers of Allah's blessings are the believers

Allah has created all blessings on earth solely for the purpose of mankind thanking and praising Him for it. This includes all things in life, from the taste of a fruit, the smell of a rose, the clothes that we wear, or our spouses whom we enjoy, and everything else we posses and find joy in.

Allah gives us these blessings solely so that we show thanks in return. Though Allah is needless, and rich beyond needs, He asks us to show thanks and gratitude, to see if we can do our part. It is for this reason, the disbelievers, those who deny the existence of Allah, do more and more wrong each time they enjoy a blessing Allah gave them. This is because they do not give in return, what Allah asked them for having given them all that they needed and wanted.

For example, when they eat good food, because they failed to return Allah's due by thanking and praising Him for it, they commit wrong. When they enjoy the spouses whom Allah made for them, they are committing great wrong because they do not give thanks to Him in return - instead they deny the existence of Allah completely and harboured arrogance in their hearts to accept the one who Created them. In brief, every single moment which disbelievers spend in life add more and more to their sins. That is why, no matter how good a disbeliever may seem on the surface in the life of this world, He or she is guilty of great crimes in the sight of Allah and all their actions in the world, though may seem good on the surface, comes to nothing. If they only followed the advice of the believers, and devoted their actions to earn the good pleasure of Allah and thanked Him for His blessings, they would not have been at the entrance to the Fire, rather with the believers entering Paradise.

The believers are the opposite of the above group of people. That is because they give Allah His due: what Allah Has asked them for in return for the favours He has given them. They do not arrogantly consume His blessings. They show thanks in return and praised Him for everything He has gave them in this world. They thanked Him and felt humble when they enjoyed a blessing from Allah. That is why the believers are the only legitimate consumers of all the blessings Allah has created in this world because they are the only group of people who pay back the provider of all blessings. Moreover, they are rewarded eternally for their fine behaviour in this world, for having submitted to Allah, the Lord of everything.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 02:47:27 am »

very insightful piece.  thanks brother.  you've zoomed into a really vital point. 

The importance of thankfulness, gratitude and praise to Allah has been reminded to humankind again and again.  Allah tells us to keep Him in our hearts and minds at every minute of our lives .. sitting, standing, eating, walking .. that's because we belong to Him and to Him we return.  Allah also says that all other living beings (animals, birds etc.) praise him constantly but we don't understand their language of praise.  It is unfortunate that some humankind in spite of being 'believers' underestimate the concept of remembrance of Allah.  They think that remembering Allah means only when they sit down for their 5 prayers a day, and because many Muslims don't understand what they recite in Arabic, they actually don't even remember Allah while they offer their prayers which for many of them is a ritualistic gesture.  Obviously, those who remember Allah little, thank Him little. 

I particularly appreciate the statement I quote below from your write-up. 

"That is why, no matter how good a disbeliever may seem on the surface in the life of this world, He or she is guilty of great crimes in the sight of Allah and all their actions in the world, though may seem good on the surface, comes to nothing."

I don't much debate with people but I've very often had unspoken disagreements on this point.  I don't mean disagreement with your statement Smiley with that I agree fully.  I mean, disagreement with what people say about this fact that you've stated.  The present social trend is to disregard a person's faith which according to the modern society is a personal matter.  Most people will tell you that if a friend or acquaintance is good to them, that's what matters and they don't care about his beliefs.  That's right to an extent.  I too have a few non-Muslim friends and they are good and decent people, they are well meaning, simple and honest.  But since they don't belong to my faith, that difference always keeps a distance between us which neither of us are able to overcome.  It doesn't create any hard feelings, I don't meant that.  It's just a matter of mutual understanding, but again, I find it unfortunate.  I think to myself that it would be so much nicer if these friends were believers.  That would have helped to further strengthen our good friendship.

Anyhow, under the circumstances the best we can do is to keep our own gardens in order.  We can't guide others if it's Allah's wish not to grant them guidance for which there is always a big reason that's known to Him.  In order to appreciate the bounties of Allah by being grateful and offering praise to Him, belief in Him is a prerequisite that comes first.  If a person's belief itself is shaky or completely absent, such a person can harbour no concepts of appreciation of his Creator. 

Thanks again brother and assalaam alaikum to you.
Report Spam   Logged

AceOfHearts

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 09:49:39 pm »

Peace be to you brother Persian,

Thank you very much for your response. I appreciate it very much. I am so glad reading your response brother. Im happy to know you have grasped what you have said in your post. May Allah guide you even more and give you more capabilities to understand Him and the Qur'an.

You are right about many Muslims who do their Salah, but fail to grasp the deeper meanings and essence - this lack of true deep understanding of faith manifests in deeds and words they do in every day life. But only the believer who has left the hidden path of ignorance can see it.

Thanks again brother, take care.
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 03:17:53 am »

A very, very pleasing and insightful thread.  thank u so much.  Things like good food, good health, good spouse, financial stability, peaceful life are matters which people take so much for granted that far from thanking Allah for his endless consideration and mercy, such issues are taken as the most mundane things of life.  Yet, if anyone of these things in life go slightly wrong, it feels like such a catastrophe.  When life goes well, people rejoice and enjoy.  When something goes wrong, no matter how small, they complain and yell.  There are indeed few who reflect and understand the importance of expressing their gratitude to Allah.  Our ability to see through our eyes, to hear from our ears, to smell with our nose, to chew and swallow food, to walk with two healthy legs and so on are such vital biological benefits that even if one of these functions get a little impaired we become miserable and unable to lead our normal lives.  Yet instead of thanking Allah for keeping us healthy and normal for most parts of our lives, majority of humans think it's their right to stay healthy and that they owe nothing to Allah for keeping them well.  You are so right br. AOH .. it's only a genuine believer "who has left the hidden path of ignorance can see it."  Unless he or she has enough depth to be able to unveil the hidden misguidance that discreetly keeps confounding them, the truth will sound like a joke to such people as they go on adorning this path of ignorance till it's time for death.  The human existence surely has a sad story.

I so much agree with you br. PT.  No matter how friendly two people might be.  But if one is a true believer and the other isn't or is secular .. there will always be an unbridgeable disparity or a vast disconnect after a certain point in their relationship.  And thankfulness cannot enter a person's heart unless he or she is a firm believer. 

Thanks again.  Salaams and peace.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: