Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
April 19, 2024, 06:17:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Mix of Disbelieving People

+-
Shoutbox
April 02, 2024, 07:27:22 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Details on Leila tul Qadr every Ramadan, links HERE.
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Mix of Disbelieving People  (Read 384 times)
AceOfHearts

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 03, 2008, 07:06:31 pm »

A secret revealed in the Qur'an is the various categories of people. We will look at the disbelieving group briefly in this article. It has been revealed in the Qur'an that there are some people who will not grasp the existence of Allah or their purpose in life.

The purpose of man's existence is to worship Allah and being thankful for His blessings. The disbelievers identified in the Qur’an are those who do not live according to their purpose of life ordained by their Creator.

The disbelieving group consists of a number of essential types. We will look at a few here. All the types of people have been identified in the Qur’an in detail. The first type is people who totally reject their creator, even by words and will not acknowledge Allah under any circumstance. They will attempt to refute all signs they see and hear, and will not comprehend them. 

Another type of disbelieving people are those who say they believe. For example, they may say, "their is a god out there" and can even seem very sincere in their claim. However, these people fail to question further into what this “god” wants from them and so fail to grasp the purpose of their existence. In truth however, this type of people too do not have faith in the existence Allah, just as the first type. If they really had faith, they would have searched for the truth and discovered their purpose in life, instead of remaining heedless all their lives. But because they don’t really believe in their hearts, they lead a life intentionally remote from religion. 

There are also those who think they are Muslim simply by having an Arabic name. They know that they are not fulfilling their religious duties stated in the Qur’an and feel guilty, but satisfy their consciences by looking at the majority of the irreligious people around them. On Fridays, they attend the prayers and feel satisfied they have done sufficient in fulfilling Allah's commands. When such a person encounters a true believer, this person uses Arabic jargon words such as "God-wiling", "praise be to God" to gain the approval of the believer. However such people's insincerity in religion is manifested in their deeds and actions which do not conform to the believer model in the Qur'an. This is why they can be easily identified by the true believer adhering to the Qur’anic guidance.

The purpose of the existence human beings is to earn the good pleasure of Allah. It is to enter the eternal paradise promised by Allah to the believers, and to save one's self from the fire of hell prepared for those who pay no heed to Allah or His religion. This involves being vigilant of every move one makes in life, as well as observing all the commandments in the Qur’an including the obligatory rituals like prayer and fasting.

The true believer is on an exalted path and can identify the sorts of people we have discussed above as well as other types. All the types of people a believer can encounter in life have been detailed in the Qur'an - we have seen just a few. The believer can diagnose each and every individual he or she encounters by the guidance of the Qur'an. He constantly looks for ways to explain to such people the existence of Allah and Allah's infinite mercy and power over everyone and the Book sent down by Allah. For each type of person he will have a different method and appropriate things to say, in an attempt to show the right path he has been enlightened with.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 01:50:32 am »

Another type of disbelieving people are those who say they believe. For example, they may say, "their is a god out there" and can even seem very sincere in their claim. However, these people fail to question further into what this “god” wants from them and so fail to grasp the purpose of their existence. In truth however, this type of people too do not have faith in the existence Allah, just as the first type. If they had really had faith, they would have searched for the truth and discovered their purpose in life, instead of remaining heedless all their lives. But because they don’t really believe in their hearts, they lead a life intentionally remote from religion. 

There are also those who think they are Muslim simply by having an Arabic name. They know that they are not fulfilling their religious duties stated in the Qur’an and feel guilty, but satisfy their consciences by looking at the majority of the irreligious people around them. On Fridays, they attend the prayers and feel satisfied they have done sufficient in fulfilling Allah's commands. When such a person encounters a true believer, this person uses Arabic jargon words such as "God-wiling", "praise be to God" to gain the approval of the believer. However such people's insincerity in religion is manifested in their deeds and actions which do not conform to the believer model in the Qur'an. This is why they can be easily identified by the true believer adhering to the Qur’anic guidance.

Oh yes brother, u r so correct again.  As the population of the world expands, disbelief and deviations are get more diverse.  I so well connect with the two examples you quoted above.  From the Quran, it is also clear that during the time of the Prophet (SAAW) the idolaters of Mecca and its surrounding areas did have the concept of Allah.  But they associated their idols with Allah, and that's how they ruined everything for themselves.  A very useful brief post was put on this topic earlier on this board titled 'Did the Arabs know about Allah before Al-Islam.'  I don't know if u already read it.  Otherwise do check it.  I think you'll like it.

The purpose of the existence human beings is to earn the good pleasure of Allah. It is to enter the eternal paradise promised by Allah to the believers, and to save one's self from the fire of hell prepared for those who pay no heed to Allah or His religion. This involves being vigilant of every move one makes in life, as well as observing all the commandments in the Qur’an including the obligatory rituals like prayer and fasting.

I can only agree to the maximum .. MaashAllah so well perceived.

The true believer is on an exalted path and can identify the sorts of people we have discussed above as well as other types. All the types of people a believer can encounter in life have been detailed in the Qur'an - we have seen just a few. The believer can diagnose each and every individual he or she encounters by the guidance of the Qur'an. He constantly looks for ways to explain to such people the existence of Allah and Allah's infinite mercy and power over everyone and the Book sent down by Allah. For each type of person he will have a different method and appropriate things to say, in an attempt to show the right path he has been enlightened with.

Absolutely.  This is the reward Allah gives to a true believer by putting him on the "exalted path."  The huge advantage of a true believer who has acquired genuine guidance is that he can get a bird's eye-view of the approach and follies of all others who call themselves "believers" while the vision of these so-called believers is confined only within a certain sphere.

I would say, one needs to be a true believer to realise the great value of the gift they've been given by Him.  Once we acquire this very, very precious gift .... the talk of stuff like gold, diamonds, classy cars, plush homes seem so small, inferior and insignificant. 

Thanks for this great post brother.  Assalaam alaikom / peace.
Report Spam   Logged

AceOfHearts

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 12:31:30 pm »

I am so glad to read your post sister! Thank you very much.

I have met so many wonderful people who believe through this forum. It is extremely rare to find such people in 'real life', even on other 'Islamic' forums. But glad we can keep in touch through this forum, quite wonderful how I found almost everyone like this on this forum.

Thanks again for your post. I likes the way you said "birds eye view". That is indeed true. Because the true believer is able to diagnose the cause and emotions involved in everything another person says or does...and most importantly can deduce if what is being said or done is in comformity with the believer model or not...in this way he/she does indeed have a birds eye view of everyone and everything around them, with the will of Allah.
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 02:08:46 am »

Very well put brother.  I must say, your writings are profoundly educational for those seeking true and relevant guidance. 

and sister, your feedbacks were a source of additional help.  Thanks to both of you.

The feeling of being a true believer is exhilarating in the actual sense of the term.  At the same time, since the number of such believers who have truly and properly reflected on the Quraan and understood it are so few, it becomes very difficult to explain to others this elated feeling of being a sincere believer.  Most don't understand me.  Many misunderstand me.  Several make light of me.  To put it frankly, it is indeed sad that in this world one has to pay a price for being a true believer, which is, isolation.  Once you start following and understanding the Glorious Quraan the way Allah has meant it to be understood, your perception widens and brightens (a gift from Allah).  Thus, you start acquiring the most essential thing of life - guidance from Him.  It's no doubt the best thing that can happen to a human being.  Even if it makes us feel incompatible with the majority, that's completely insignificant compared to the happiness, hope and security our hearts acquire after finding our goal. 

Salaamun Qualum mir Rabbir Raheem.  (Surah Yasin, Verse 58)
Report Spam   Logged

shahidah

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 06:17:33 pm »

Very well put brother.  I must say, your writings are profoundly educational for those seeking true and relevant guidance. 

and sister, your feedbacks were a source of additional help.  Thanks to both of you.

The feeling of being a true believer is exhilarating in the actual sense of the term.  At the same time, since the number of such believers who have truly and properly reflected on the Quraan and understood it are so few, it becomes very difficult to explain to others this elated feeling of being a sincere believer.  Most don't understand me.  Many misunderstand me.  Several make light of me.  To put it frankly, it is indeed sad that in this world one has to pay a price for being a true believer, which is, isolation.  Once you start following and understanding the Glorious Quraan the way Allah has meant it to be understood, your perception widens and brightens (a gift from Allah).  Thus, you start acquiring the most essential thing of life - guidance from Him.  It's no doubt the best thing that can happen to a human being.  Even if it makes us feel incompatible with the majority, that's completely insignificant compared to the happiness, hope and security our hearts acquire after finding our goal. 

Salaamun Qualum mir Rabbir Raheem.  (Surah Yasin, Verse 58)

Report Spam   Logged
shahidah

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 06:21:08 pm »

Salaam sisters and brothers

Sorry i just pressed a button and that is why you got the reply incorrectly.

But thank you Ace, I enjoy reading your posts

Thanks
Report Spam   Logged
AceOfHearts

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 07:22:52 pm »

Peace Sister Shahida,

I am glad you like them. Smiley I am glad you are interested in Allah's Book as much as you are. Smiley

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: