Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
April 19, 2024, 05:55:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Solution: The Values of The Qur'an

+-
Shoutbox
April 02, 2024, 07:27:22 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Details on Leila tul Qadr every Ramadan, links HERE.
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Solution: The Values of The Qur'an  (Read 326 times)
AceOfHearts

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 14, 2008, 03:50:30 pm »

Solution: The Values of The Qur'an
By Harun Yahya

Watch and see how the only solution to all problems are the moral values of the Qur'an.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 04:08:34 am »

This was a very interesting series of presentation that highlights the Quranic solutions, Laws and Values with very apt real-life illustrations.  The film is a reminder that the diversity of violations in this world is a continuation of those similar violations of peoples of former nations and tribes that rejected Allah's guidance, like the Pharoah and his followers, the folks of Aad, Thamud, Midian, Ar-Rass, Tubba etc.  Thus, conditions in this world just don't improve even though generations and generations have passed by. 

The film had a comprehensive coverage of all kinds of earthly upheavels in the modern times.  It showed and talked about plenty of displaced communities in the world.  But here, did you note something odd?  Not a word about the displacement of the Palestinians as an outcome of the illegal establishment of the Zionist state ..... or did I miss out on something?  No, I don't think so.  It shows the Jewish suffering during WW2.  It also goes as far back as mentioning the expulsion of Jews from Spain in 1492 during the Spanish Inquisition.  Yet, nothing about the poor Palis being stateless in their own land after being expelled by the Jews on the basis of a 3000-year-old history claimed by the Jews.  This injustice is today responsible for 70% of the global political turmoil that has also led to so many military interventions and subsequently peoples' lives being turned upside down. 

Sorry .. didn't mean to turn the discussion political but I suppose that automatically comes into the fold of it.  What's being perpetrated today by the Jews in the Holy Land is one of the biggest violations of justice and therefore, violation of Quranic values, the solutions of which are also very much found within the Noble Quran.  But the arrogance of powerful nations has made them heedless of this, much like the pride and arrogance of powerful nations of ancient times.  I think Yehya Haroon purposely didn't bring up the Palestinian issue because he is afraid of displeasing the powerful Turkish secularists i.e. the Turkish army.  It is at the behest of these secularists that Turkey is one of those few Muslim countries that recognizes Israel.  However, Yehya Haroon can overlook this huge injustice, but Allah will never.  Divine Justice is far too perfect.  It doesn't even omit the smallest of injustice, let alone a huge one as this.  On the Day of Judgment everyone without fail will have to gather before Him.

Thanks for this excellent posting brother.
Report Spam   Logged

AceOfHearts

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 12:24:46 pm »

Peace be to you sister Cat_Prowler. I am indeed grateful for your response. One thing I have noticed from the members of this forum is you alll show signs of true faith. Alhamdulillah.

You have made an interesting observation. The reasons as to why Harun Yahya may have not mentioned the situation in Palestine may well be the reasons to what you are saying. But I would not say that Harun Yahya 'overlooked' Palestine. If I remember correct, the incidents mentioned in the film are all from the past which have 'ended'. As the issue of Palestine is an on-going case, he may have not wanted to isolate certain viewers away from the message of the film, which is the values of the Qur'an and that people should abide by them: If people begin to accept the Qur'an and live by it, they would see the injustice carried out in Palestine automatically...but perhaps raising this topic within the film would have distanced certain viewers who are 'pro-Israel' from what the video is trying to achieve. He used cases where all people will pretty much unanimously agree with him.

In fact, just as I finished writing the above I remembered a book by him on Palestine which I saw in a book shop...I did a google search and found the whole book by HY on the issue of Palestine. You can read the book online:

http://www.harunyahya.com/palestine01.php

peace be to you sister. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 10:49:13 pm »

yeah brother, u could be right.  Maybe he didn't mention Palestine because the pro-Israeli lobbists are a very touchy lot and would spread their propaganda by calling this film a propaganda.  At the same time I also feel that injustice is injustice, whether past or present.  I guess the tragedy is that we're living in an 'American planet' that has befriended the Zionists, not us.  Thus, we need to have patience, lots of it till Allah grants justice, and that He surely will either in this world or in the next.

Thanks for the link brother.  I read much of it.  It's a very interesting one.  InshAllah, will go thru it again when I have some more time.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 10:53:19 pm »

and,,,, walaikum salam and peace to u brother Smiley  my folks also liked these videos.  shokran again Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

AceOfHearts

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 03:36:37 pm »

and,,,, walaikum salam and peace to u brother Smiley  my folks also liked these videos.  shokran again Smiley

Not a problem sister, it was my pleasure! Im glad you showed it to them. Share them with as many people as you can!

Take care. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 07:35:17 pm »

I finally saw this today - something I'd been meaning to since long Smiley  A good series of films but yes, incomplete.  How could a filmmaker so interested in exposing global injustice since the middle ages miss out Palestine?   I agree with sister cat when she picked this point, but I disagree with both sister cat and br. ace in considering that mentioning about Palestine might make the video look like a propaganda in the eyes of pro jewish lobbists.  Overlooking such a vital issue sure makes it look like a big propaganda in the eyes of Muslims and also in the eyes of many non-Muslims who don't like foulplay. I also diagree with brother when he says that Y.Harun didn't mention Palestine becoz it's a present issue.  So what if it's a present issue?  Does a present tense on tyranny change it to something better?  Or are we supposed to wait and watch till that injustice & tyranny becomes a past tense before we cry out with pain?  The Zionist double standards are no secret. According to them and the West, every Israeli is an innocent victim or a rightful nationalist while every Palestinian is a "terrorist."  If we keep having considerations for such injustices and wait for them to become history before exposing them, it will only mean we support those injustices.  That is NOT the "solution" of the Quran by any stretch of the imagination.  Allah has said in the Quran that a righteous person must not be afraid to recognize the truth.  The concept of supporting justice in the Noble Quran is the strongest in the universe.  I think Y. Harun shouldn't try to mix his interpretations with history and politics.  He should only be focused on Quranic tafsirs directly.  Only those kinda of works of his are worth watching or reading.  I also seriously feel that our "scholarly" personalities should refrain from playing political games when they claim they're explaining the Quran. 

To make these videos complete, let me present Palestine even if Harun didn't. 

For everyone's information, the Palestinian history and the gradual, forced acquisition of Palestinian lands by expelling its indigenous people is commonly known as the 'world's greatest robbery.'  To make a very long and brutal history short, please take a look at the following images (maps) to get an idea of how much Yahya Harun has omited in this video. 

Source of these images: Tell tale map

Also let me add, when this info began being posted on the web by Muslims and Western left-wing analysts, the Zionists became livid.  They began posting messages on their sites that this info "is inaccurate."  But nothing more and to no avail.  The world knows the truth.  And indeed this info is "inaccurate" because it needs to be updated.  This greatest robbery of the world has spread still more since the year 2000.  During the last 8 years uptil present time, Israel has made several more thousands of new settlements in the occupied territories of the West Bank.  Just last month Olmert okayed the construction of a few thousands more.  Today, on May 2008, there wouldn't be more than just a couple of tiny green dots in map no.4.
Report Spam   Logged

AceOfHearts

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 08:04:24 pm »

Peace be to you sister Rose,

Many thanks for your excellent post. I truly liked what you said. I hope you realise that I did not support Harun Yahya's omission of Palestine at all - I was giving some reasons to why I think he may have chosen to omit it. Only they and Allah know the actual reasons for not including it in the video.

Thanks for your post, I deffinately benifited from reading it. Smiley 
Report Spam   Logged
Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 11:28:09 pm »

Sorry for my presumption brother Smiley  I know you posted this video with very good intentions and you  realise the injustice.  I totally appreciate that. 
Report Spam   Logged

AceOfHearts

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 11:40:35 am »

Its fine dear sister.

Here is a video by Harun Yahya dedicated to the issue of Palestine:

Please follow this link to watch THE PHILOSOPHY OF ZIONISM AND ISRAEL by Harun Yahya:

http://muslimvilla.smfforfree.com/topic/1251.0.html

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: