Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 29, 2024, 04:17:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ahadiyth

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Ahadiyth  (Read 508 times)
Ahmad Bilal

Badges: (View All)
« on: May 17, 2008, 03:45:16 pm »

salamem

I don't understand why it's so difficult for members of Muslim sects to shake off the bonds of Sunna and Hadiyth, even though the Qur'aan clearly condemns them.

"In what HADIYTH after Allah and His revelations do they believe?" (Al Qur'aan 45:6)
"What HADIYTH other than this (Qur'aan) do they believe?" (Al Qur'aan 77:50)

The Qur'aan even states that we, as Muslims, should follow the Qur'aan alone, withouth the aid of hadiyth. (Al Qur'aan 17:46) It seems like these man-made teachings have completely corrupted the minds of many Muslims, each sect claiming to be the right one. Muhammad was instructed to follow the Milla Ibrahim, and Islaam is referred to as the "religion of Abraham" many times throughout the Qur'aan. So, if we're supposed to follow the sunna of men, where is the Sunna of Abraham??? We acknowledge the message of all messengers of Allah (PBUT), but they are all humans, prone to human error. The Sunna that we're commanded to pay attention to is the "Sunna Allah", or the unchanging ways of God. (Al Qur'aan 48:23) These innovations only corrupt the true seekers of the Deen ul Allah, and they divide the religion, which is also condemned by Allah. (Al Qur'aan 6:159)

Since the Qur'aan instructs us to follow the Milla Ibrahim, insisting that he was not one of the idol-worshippers, then Allah gives us a clear picture of what Islaam is, Alhamdulillaah. We as Muslims must submit to the Will of Allah ALONE, not adding partners to Him.

"Surely, those who believe, those who are of the Jews, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who believes in God, believes in the Last Day, and leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord; they have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve." (Al Qur'aan 2:62, 5:69)

Clinging to a man-made sect constitutes idol-worship because it's followers idolize the founder or leader of it. Sunni and Shi'a Muslims CLEARLY set Muhammad as a "partner" with Allah because they claim that he will be their "intercessor" on the Day of Judgement, which is completely against the teachings of the Qur'aan of Allah! (Al Qur'aan 2:254) The Sunna allows Sunni Muslims to idolize and diefy Muhammad (PBUH) just like Christians idolize and diefy Jesus (Eesa, PBUH), both against their wills. Once these innovations are removed, seekers of truth will read and follow the teachings of the Qur'aan ALONE, and the words of Allah teach only one message. There's no need for hadiyth to explain the words of the Qur'aan, as many Sunnis claim, because the Words of Allah are "easy" to understand and remember. (Al Qur'aan 54:17) Hopefully, the sects of Islaam will see their error and turn around before it's too late, InshAllah. Salaam...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 05:02:41 pm »

wsalam  Ahmed.   It's nice to see you on board Smiley

Your writing presents very positive points.  Alhamdulilah.

I would also add that the so-called institution of "sunnah" as a whole is a much later development, basically a brainchild of the Muslim clergy, with a big streak of plagiarism from the ideologies of the Catholic clergy.  That also explains the striking resemblances of the Hadith with the altered New Testament.  The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) never even used the term "sunnah" in his lifetime.  The Rasool emphasised on the unity of Allah's religion.  The invention of the imams who came later has the opposite intent - to divide Allah's religion.  Thus, their creation of "sunnah" has drawn a wedge between the Noble Quraan and the man-made laws of imams (in the name of "sunnah"), a division they so much wanted to evade the commandments of the Quraan that didn't suit their purpose for one reason or another.  This has been an inherent trait of humans since recorded history.  It's unfortunate that the Muslims of later times proved to be no exceptions by failing to avoid the repetition of history. 

Moreover, as I've clearly studied, the hidden goal of "sunnah" is not to glorify the Prophet.  The "sunnah" is basically an instrument to assert the authority of the clergy by sidetracking the Quraan. Hence it uses the name of the Prophet to give leverage to its ideas.  In every modern-day lecture of every imam surrounded by hundreds of 'cheerleaders,' they will start by saying that for laws and solutions we first consult the Quraan.  Thus, they begin correctly, but it takes them only minutes to deviate miserable.  Their next approach is - "if you don't find your answer in the Quraan" or "if the Quraan is not clear on any issue "then "consult Hadith and Shariah."  From this point onward, the Quraan is totally ignored.  That entire lecture, everytime, revolves around the innovations of the clergy rigidly stamped by them as "sunnah" that must be obeyed, in their eyes more meticulously than the Quraan.  The fact that the Book of Allah is complete with NO ambiguities (which Allah has Himself asserted in the Quraan) is a point that they cannot and will not accept.   The Quraan addresses various issues directly and gives broad guidelines on many others.  The Quraan has made it crystal clear that Allah has bestowed a "conscience" in every human being, and each one of us are to develop that conscience with the help of the Quraanic guidelines and our rational reflections.  The Ummah of today has completely rejected this approach.

Besides as you must have sensed already, the hadith in the name of "sunnah" has very disrespectfully hurled a lot of false insults on the Prophet.  I suppose you must have read many of them already.  In this hadith board we have some appaling ahadith that are symbols of the most shocking and crafty manipulations to discredit & ridicule the Prohet (pbuh), penned by the bearded and long robed imams much glamorized by the naive faithfuls.
Report Spam   Logged

Ahmad Bilal

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 09:00:37 pm »

salamem, sister!

Thanks for the reply, and you made some great points. You're definately right too - I got a chance to read a few of those so-called "hadiths" of the Prophet Muhammad, and some of them are completely ridiculous and contrary to not only the Qur'aan but also common sense. One so-called "hadith" I read was that Allah built the earth on top of a giant whale, and that was shocking (to say the least) - we all know that's not true! And what is even more disturbing is that there are so-called sayings of the prophet that tell his followers not to write down his words and actions, which is exactly what Hadiyth and Sunna are. It's interesting to me why these same followers of hadiyth and sunna don't pay attention to those sayings... I got a chance to read through many of the so-called sayings and actions of Muhammad (PBUH) before I started consulting the Qur'aan ALONE, but it seems like those clearly fictious ones were left out. So, many of them are new to me, even though I considered the ahadiyth and the sunna for some time, which is a clear sign that it's followers heed and disregard whichever ones they wish - and that proves beyond a doubt that those teachings aren't "inspired" by Allah.

You're also right on-point with the use of the sunna and ahadiyth when it comes to the practice and theology of the sects of Islaam. Instead of even reading these so-called sayings ALONGSIDE the Qur'aan, many of them refer to these sayings INSTEAD OF the Qur'aan, putting the words and acts of men above the words of Allah! Alhamdulillaah, Allah has already warned us of these things:

"We have permitted the enemies of every prophet - human and jinn devils - to inspire in each other decorative speech in delusion. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications. This is to let the minds of those who do not believe in the Hereafter listen to such deceptive speech, and accept them, and thus expose their real convictions." (Al Qur'aan 6:112-113)

Each sect uses their own ahadiyth and sunna, and both of them contain a bunch of useless and contradictory information about Allah, His messengers, and the entire brotherhood of Islaam. InshAllah, we should abandon these false doctrines and apply the teachings of the Qur'aan ALONE, the true Word of Allah.
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 08:36:51 pm »

Walaikum Salaam brother

salamem, sister!

I got a chance to read a few of those so-called "hadiths" of the Prophet Muhammad, and some of them are completely ridiculous and contrary to not only the Qur'aan but also common sense. One so-called "hadith" I read was that Allah built the earth on top of a giant whale, and that was shocking (to say the least) - we all know that's not true!

O yeah there are many such ones that totally contradict the Quran, which means they also contradict the scientific findings because the Quran has many scientific facts that have been found spot-on correct by modern researchers.  There's not a thing in the Quran that's not in conformity with modern findings.  You will also find many hadiths that are actually comical like not to yawn for shaitan will enter your mouth, to wash your nose after waking up from sleep as shaitan dwells in the nose while we're asleep, satan passes wind when he hears the Adhan and many such nonsense.  Will post a bunch of them soon, InshAllah.  In order to keep away from misguidance, we must expose them otherwise people won't know what we're talking about.

And what is even more disturbing is that there are so-called sayings of the prophet that tell his followers not to write down his words and actions, which is exactly what Hadiyth and Sunna are. It's interesting to me why these same followers of hadiyth and sunna don't pay attention to those sayings...

Very correct.  I have written a post on this titled
Hadeeth itself contradicts its own origin.
  It's still more surprising that there are some hadith that literally say that the hadith insitution itself is a violation, and yet it goes on with its narrations.  It's like falsehood confessing to its falsity and yet continuing with its deceipt.  I find it impossible to believe that the Muslims at large haven't noticed this sinful discrepancy.  Of course they have but they purposely try to push aside logic that clarifies a truth because their own guilt scares them.

Another point - I'm sure you know the horrible things hadith has said about the Prophet (pbuh) and splashed dirt on his fine character.  The Quran says that the Prophet has a "tremendous" character but the Hadith keeps trashing it with so many slanders.  There's one hadith that lies saying that Prophet gave orders to burn the homes of those who don't go to the masjid for fajr salaat.  Another one falsely suggests that the Prophet (pbuh) married Aishah (ra) against the wishes of her father.  I was told that this hadith was constructed probably during the Ommayad period to permit the later time sultans and other feudals to forcibly marry the daughters of the farmers and peasants.  But my point is, if for istance, a non-Muslim had said such things, there would be rioting all over the Muslim world.  But when our imams utter such lies, these not only become acceptable to their followers but such narrations are also put in the category of "sahih."  Taubah!

I got a chance to read through many of the so-called sayings and actions of Muhammad (PBUH) before I started consulting the Qur'aan ALONE, but it seems like those clearly fictious ones were left out. So, many of them are new to me, even though I considered the ahadiyth and the sunna for some time, which is a clear sign that it's followers heed and disregard whichever ones they wish - and that proves beyond a doubt that those teachings aren't "inspired" by Allah.

I'll tell what brother.  As I've already mentioned in one of my sticky posts on hadith in this board .. the problem with hadith is observed clearly when you start reading the hadith books page by page.  It's then that one gets appaled at the quantum of rubbish this institution contains.  Don't ever judge hadith by listening to the ones narrated by "ulemas" and imams in khutbas and lectures.  They're very clever.  They purposely pick the few decent sounding ones and slip the majority that are ridiculous or atrocious under the carpet.  Apart from the unacceptable contents of most hadiths, it is this sly attitude of the imams / ulemas that's contributed to the exposure of the reality of hadith to me.  It clearly means that they realise that this stuff is by and large inappropriate .. to the extent that they themselves have to be tactful in hiding the ones that need to be hidden.  Such a strategy to promote an ideology itself spells out its irreparable fallacy that makes it eligible to be flung out of the window.  But instead, it becomes a book second to the Quran according to Islamic laws and in reality, it's certainly more important to its followers than the Noble Quran.  I say to myself, is there any wonder why the Muslims today have been left behind in the race by such a long margin?  We have done everything to incur Allah's wrath and nothing in obedience as commanded by Him. 

You're also right on-point with the use of the sunna and ahadiyth when it comes to the practice and theology of the sects of Islaam. Instead of even reading these so-called sayings ALONGSIDE the Qur'aan, many of them refer to these sayings INSTEAD OF the Qur'aan, putting the words and acts of men above the words of Allah! Alhamdulillaah, Allah has already warned us of these things:

"We have permitted the enemies of every prophet - human and jinn devils - to inspire in each other decorative speech in delusion. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications. This is to let the minds of those who do not believe in the Hereafter listen to such deceptive speech, and accept them, and thus expose their real convictions." (Al Qur'aan 6:112-113)

Absolutely right.  You will also find in many books and websites where the hadithers have stooped down to the level of using the name of the Quran to promote Hadith.  In order words, they propagate their constructed ideas fitted in the Hadith with the name of the Quraan.  E.g.  check
this site
.  It's about the ruling on dogs.  As you would know, another disgraceful lie in hadith is about making dogs an outcast that are actually such wonderful and faithful animals and just as much a creation of Allah as any other animal, or for that matter any other living being including humans.  This site begins with a LIE.  It says "dogs according to Quran and Sunnah" but when you read it, it's all from hadith (or "sunnah") and not a word from the Quraan.  That's because the Quraan does NOT consider dogs to be unclean or bad in any way at all.  I once had a loud debate with a hadither on this issue.  He was cornered right away and was left with no other rejoinder but the usual one of personal insults.

Each sect uses their own ahadiyth and sunna, and both of them contain a bunch of useless and contradictory information about Allah, His messengers, and the entire brotherhood of Islaam. InshAllah, we should abandon these false doctrines and apply the teachings of the Qur'aan ALONE, the true Word of Allah.

Right on.  This is another funny thing.  Both sunni and shiias despise each other, each one pretending to be civilized and looking upon the other as gentile.  But the fact that neither can perceive is that both are the same, both have happily reverted to kufaari which is the prime reason for so much sectarian strife within the Muslim world today.  Needless to say, sectarianism itself has been plainly rejected in the Quraan as a huge violation.  There are any number of verses in the Quraan that downright reject sectarianism.  How much more clear can Allah be?  yet the so-called Muslims are just too wrapt up in their love for their imams and madhabs to at all heed the words of Allah Almighty.  The sunnis look upon the Prophet as one of their own, while the shiias do the same.  The truth is that the Prophet and his household were neither sunnis nor shiias, they were just Muslims.  And if the Prophet and his family ever came to know what the Muslims today have done to his (pbuh) teachings that are from the original words of Allah, he (Prophet) would be left stunned and flabbergasted.  To know how much the Noble Quraan condemns sectarianism, read
Dividing our Faith

LOL .. this may sound amusing.  But I think in the history of Islam, I have been the only one who once created unity between shiias and sunnis.  A few years ago before I started this forum, I posted a few similar posts as the ones here in a sunni/shiia discussion site.  That was a forum where shiia sunni fight was a constant occurence.  But after reading my posts, they both forgot their differences and all got together pouncing upon me! 

Many thanks for your excellent thoughts brother Ahmed.  It's sad that ones like ourselves are in such a minority.  But like I always maintain, misguidance attracts a lot more people that guidance.  That's one of the biggest problems of human nature, mind and heart.  However, the standard of justice of the Divine Power is flawless and He knows what peoples' minds contain.  I don't worry about being in the minority.  As long as I follow the guidance of Allah, I know I'm on the right path. 
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 04:30:46 am »

Br. Ahmed, sr. zeynab - I honestly appreciate your views.  A very illuminating thread.  and sr. zeynab, thanks for those links.  I enjoyed going thru them again ..,,
Report Spam   Logged

Ahmad Bilal

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 08:02:14 am »

It's sad that ones like ourselves are in such a minority.  But like I always maintain, misguidance attracts a lot more people that guidance.  That's one of the biggest problems of human nature, mind and heart.  However, the standard of justice of the Divine Power is flawless and He knows what peoples' minds contain.  I don't worry about being in the minority.  As long as I follow the guidance of Allah, I know I'm on the right path.

I completely agree with you, sister. It's best to be in the minority:

"If you obey the majority of people on the planet earth, they will mislead you from the path of Allah. They follow only assumptions; they are not but falsifying." (Al Qur'aan 6:116)

That's a funny situation, though, about the Sunnites and Shi'ites fighting against eachother and then directing their attacks at you. It shows how firm they are in their unwillingness to listen to reasoning and common sense. So, in that sense, it's no longer the "guide" that leads them astray, referring to them as "misguided" since the truth has been explained to them - it's their own personal choice to remain on the path of unbelief. I had a similar experience when talking to some Sunnites and Christians. I was explaining issues of the Bible with the Christian, and he seemed to be "coming around", understanding some of the valid points I was making. Well, the Sunnite was agreeing with me, completely on my side, until I told him I don't follow the ahadiyth and sunna, only the Qur'aan - then, all of a sudden, he disagreed with everything I was saying, no matter how legitimate it was... (LOL) That's when I truly understood the Words of Allah, when he said:

"And We have placed shields around their hearts, to prevent them from understanding it (the Qur'aan), and deafness in their ears.  And when you preach your Lord, using the Qur'aan alone, they run away in aversion." (Al Qur'aan 17:46)

I also took a look at that site you mentioned (about dogs), and you're right. The website MAKES IT SOUND like the information is coming from both the Qur'aan and the sunna and ahadiyth, but I didn't see ONE MESSAGE on that entire page based on the Qur'aan - it was all from hadiyth! It shows how much they manipulate the information to mislead others, which is also a form of compulsion in religion, a deed condemned by God! (Al Qur'aan 2:256) So, if avoiding the deception and trickery of them makes us the MINORITY, that is indeed a great thing and a blessing from the Almighty, Alhamdulillaah!
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 09:54:20 am »

"If you obey the majority of people on the planet earth, they will mislead you from the path of Allah. They follow only assumptions; they are not but falsifying." (Al Qur'aan 6:116)

This is a very very beautiful verse, and apparently a perfect prophecy as well.  At present, the number of true believers in accordance with the definition of the Quraan are indeed very little.  Those who do earnestly believe need to be careful and apprehensive concerning the intention & influence of others. 

That's a funny situation, though, about the Sunnites and Shi'ites fighting against eachother and then directing their attacks at you.

lol .. actually for as long as I hung around that forum, the Sunnis and Shiias out there became good friends.  I guess my presence was a very bonding experience for them.  After all, you must have heard the phrase: "enemy's enemy is your friend."

It shows how firm they are in their unwillingness to listen to reasoning and common sense. So, in that sense, it's no longer the "guide" that leads them astray, referring to them as "misguided" since the truth has been explained to them - it's their own personal choice to remain on the path of unbelief. I had a similar experience when talking to some Sunnites and Christians. I was explaining issues of the Bible with the Christian, and he seemed to be "coming around", understanding some of the valid points I was making. Well, the Sunnite was agreeing with me, completely on my side, until I told him I don't follow the ahadiyth and sunna, only the Qur'aan - then, all of a sudden, he disagreed with everything I was saying, no matter how legitimate it was...

LaaughingAway

O yeah!  it's always like that .. always.  It takes a while for a person to disclose one's aversion to Hadith.  Such discussions begin respectfully but end in a complete fiasco  Grin  Once they know you don't accept hadith, they get totally blinded with the zeal of rejecting each and everything you say.  The quality of your argument could be the best but they hardly listen.  In fact I've observed so many times that if a Hadith adherent is conversing with a Quraan-only Muslim and a Christian (or any other non Muslim), he will be a lot more sympathetic and polite with the Christian than the Quraan alone Muslim.  

(LOL) That's when I truly understood the Words of Allah, when he said:

"And We have placed shields around their hearts, to prevent them from understanding it (the Qur'aan), and deafness in their ears.  And when you preach your Lord, using the Qur'aan alone, they run away in aversion." (Al Qur'aan 17:46)

Alhamdulilah .. only Allah (the Highest) can say soomething as correct as this. [/quote]

I also took a look at that site you mentioned (about dogs), and you're right. The website MAKES IT SOUND like the information is coming from both the Qur'aan and the sunna and ahadiyth, but I didn't see ONE MESSAGE on that entire page based on the Qur'aan - it was all from hadiyth! It shows how much they manipulate the information to mislead others, which is also a form of compulsion in religion, a deed condemned by God! (Al Qur'aan 2:256) So, if avoiding the deception and trickery of them makes us the MINORITY, that is indeed a great thing and a blessing from the Almighty, Alhamdulillaah!

Actually there are so many things in today's negatively innovated Islam that's not even remotely connected with the Quraan.  Concerning dogs, the Quraan actually speaks about this animal with a very complimentary reference.  If you recall Surah Al-Kahf, there was a group of believers who were escaping persecution from ther enemies and had taken refuge in a cave.  They had a dog with them that's mentioned in the Quraan.  In fact when Allah talks about this group of people, He refers to the dog as one of the group.  In the contents of this Surah, there were 2 groups of people - the believers who were trying to hide and the disbelievers who wanted to persecute them.  The dog belonged to the group of believers.  Allah protected the believers in the cave along with their dog.  This is clearly present in the Quraan.  The imams today, on the contrary say, that angels don't come in a household that rears a dog.  Obviously Allah does not think that way because He loved and protected the people who reared the dog a lot better than the others.  I've so many times asked the hadithers that if angels don't come in a home simply because of the presence of a dog, then how come Allah did not refuse to help the people in the cave who had a dog with them in that cave?  Uptil now they have never been able to answer this question.

Another one of their many make-belief ideas is growing a long, untrimmed beard.  Again the reality is that there is no concrete evidence (apart from the Hadith which can hardly serves as an evidence) that the Prophet at all had this kind of beard.  It only to uphold the so-called "sunnah" beard that certain ayats of the Noble Quraan has been incorrectly translated to please the imams.  Whenever you find the time, you can read this post.  I suppose you'll understand what I mean. 

Many thanks for your time dear brother.  May Allah guide us till the last day of our lives, keep us away from the story-tellers and grant us a good report in the Hereafter, ameen.   Salaam and peace.
Report Spam   Logged

Ahmad Bilal

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 05:25:28 pm »

salamem

I understand completely what you mean, sister. That website (claiming to be words of the Quraan and sunna) said it is lawful to kill dogs in a masjid, as long as their BLACK, since according to them, "black dogs are devils"...  Shocked That was shocking information, and it's very disturbing that they actually believe those statements to be the words of Muhammad, inspired of God! It says that it's honorable to give water to a thirsty dog, AS LONG AS IT'S NOT BLACK! I don't know how the masses feel about that, but to me, it sounds completely absurd and unbelievable... As for the ones who believe that the angels of God are INCAPABLE of entering a cave or house, even at the command of Allah Himself, just because there's a dog inside, they believe in complete shirk! That concept alone is imposing limitations on "the Lord of the Worlds"! They actually believe that a DOG can keep out Allah and his angels?! That speaks a lot about their belief in the great power of the Almighty, even though His word says:

"Among His proofs is the creation of the galactic heavens and the planet earth, and all the creatures He spreads in them. He is certainly able to summon them all, if He so wills." (Al Quraan 42:29)

"They can never fathom the greatness of Allah. The whole earth is within His fist on the Day of Resurrection. In fact, the boundless universes are folded within His right hand. Be He glorified; He is much too high above needing any partners." (Al Quraan 39:67)

It's amazing to see how much they'd rather believe in the words of men above the words of God Himself, and that's a shameful thing indeed. To see ahadiyth like that, especially when accepted by the MAJORITY of Muslims, is shocking - not only is that an insult to the Messenger of Allah, claiming that he made those outrageous statements, but it is a direct insult to God Himself, claiming that He can't stand the power of a "black dog", let alone the boundless universes in His control! I also looked at the link you posted as well (about the "sunni beard"), and it's very interesting too. According to the ahadiyth and sunna, it is OBLIGATORY for every Muslim man to have a beard ("lihiya") and a trimmed mustache. Some even go so far as to say that if a Muslim man trims, cuts, or grooms his beard, outside of basic cleaning, he is doomed to hell, cursed by Allah! But as you know, there's NOWHERE in the Quraan that supports that outrageous ideology.
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 11:22:26 pm »

Wa'Salaam dear brother, you are speaking my language Smiley  I agree 110%.

The Hadith ruling on dogs and all their cruel & wicked insinuations directed towards black dogs is just too infuriating to describe.  As research on Hadith has proven beyond doubts, by far the bulk of it are copy-cat ideas either from the altered Bible or from the customs of pre-Islamic Arabia.  This notion of ostracizing a black dog in particular is a totally pagan superstition that also crept into the innovated social traditions of the Christians and Jews.  Even today, in North America, the Humane Society that shelters abandoned animals and gives them to good homes for adoption, say that black dogs and black cats are most commonly abandoned by their owners and are least likely to adopted by pet seekers because of this age-old stupid superstition that black dogs/cats are "unlucky" or "evil."  During the season of Halloween (a social tradition in the West with pagan roots), pet owners in North America are often warned to keep their black cats and dogs safey indoors because there are cults of various christian sects who kidnap black dogs & cats and kill these wonderful creatures of Allah with misguided rituals.  It is precisely this same concept that existed in pre-Islamic Arabia that hadith writers like Bukhari etc., and perhaps also ones like Abu Huraira & Co. wanted to revive.  Many of these people and their ancestors had embraced Islam practically, but the real meaning of Faith never entered their hearts and minds.  They still had a deep affinity for those old customs rampant during the days of the polytheists. 

Wa Qul Rabbi Aazoou bika min hamazatis shaiteen  (23:97)
(And say: My Lord!  I seek refuge in Thee from suggestions of the evil ones)
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 11:35:11 pm »

Btw .. sometime ago I did some extensive research on this topic of dogs and compiled all info titled What does Islam say about dogs.  I've had many a rowdy debates on it.  Believe it or not, one hardline sunni forum also kicked me out simply for expressing my love for animals that included dogs. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: