Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 08:08:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Who on earth is this guy, Edip Yuksel?

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Who on earth is this guy, Edip Yuksel?  (Read 6612 times)
Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

Badges: (View All)
« on: August 05, 2008, 03:57:21 am »

I found a few of his writings at random in a couple of sites.  The guy seems to be totally insane and out of touch with his own head.  He's able to think straight about nothing.  Can anyone give some feedback about his problem, that is, if anyone has heard of him or read his stuff ....
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 08:41:08 am »

Edip Yuksel is one of the most outrageous and disgusting heretics on earth.  I wouldn't be surprised if he suffered from autism in childhood. Yuksel is totally out to touch with reality.  Of course, he is never going to succeed, but he has been trying to alter the entire ideology of the Quran with his very twisted and distorted English translations.  His translations are little known and hardly read by anyone except his small group of fans at Free Minds.  

Edip Yuksel is also one of the very few admirers of that appaling rogue, Rashid Khalifa, and tries to conceal the Rashid Khalifa rape case.  As everyone knows, in 1979 Rashid Khalifah was arrested for trying to rape a girl.  Somehow, the girl avoided it.  But Rashid Khalifah did dishonor her by touching her body.  He admitted this to the police.  Yuksel knows the truth of this shameful incident, yet denies it.  You can check the references of this incident at the end of this post.  I have quoted the contents of Wikipedia on this incident.  I have also quoted the 'Tucson Citizen' Newspaper article.  This article is not available on any website because it appeared in 1979 before the internet era.  However, in the link below the article, a scanned copy of the article is available.  It loads a bit slowly and print isn't too clear but it's legible.

Never trust a word of what Yuksel writes or speaks.  He also supports Khalifa's deceitful no.19 theory.  

Besides, Yuksel has been lying about his personal life.  He is a Turkish Kurd and living outside Turkey.  In Turkey his is wanted for clandestine political activities against the Turkish state in support of an independent Kurdish state.  He is looked upon as a traitor and a friend of the separatist circles of Kurds.  But Yuksel deliberately lies and propagates that he has been exiled from Turkey because of his religious beliefs.  That's a total falsehood.  Turkey is officially a secular state with a powerful secular army which is much more powerful and influential than the its government.  No one has been exiled from Turkey for their religious beliefs.  

And let me mention about Rashid Khalifa .. this man pretended that he followed the Quran alone and not the Hadith.  But in reality he rejected the Hadith of Bukhari & co. only to replace it with his own Hadiths which he wrote himself claiming to be Divinely inspired.  That's why that liar is known as the 'modern day Hadithist.'   Needless to say, the Hadiths written by Rashid Khalifa are just as obnoxious as those of Bukhari & co., if not more.

Everyone should be very careful of these Satanic cults.

---------------------------

Here's what Online Wikipedia writes on his criminal charges:

"In October, 1979, Khalifa was accused of sexual assault, sexual abuse, and sexual contact with a minor. The accuser, a 16-year-old-girl, testified at a hearing that Khalifa sexually molested her while recruiting her for research on the human aura. There was no evidence of intercourse found when the girl was examined at a local hospital; however, Justice of the Peace James P. West ruled there was sufficient evidence to hold Khalifa for trial on the charges."  

Tucson Citizen Newspaper article:

"A 16-year-old-girl testified that he [Rashid Khalifa] raped her while supposedly recruiting her for a United Nations research project."

"According to the girl, Khalifa recruited her to do research on the aura, a luminous radiation that supposedly surrounds the body, and met her Sept. 3 at an East Side office for that purpose."

"The girl said Khalifa asked her to remove her clothing so that it wouldn't interfere with her aura and after massaging several parts of her body, he proceeded to have sexual relations with her."  

"...Khalifa admitted to the police that he had manipulated the girl's breasts during his research. . . ."

"Justice of The Peace James West held a three-day hearing, and found sufficient evidence to order Khalifa to "stand trial on charges of sexual assault, sexual abuse, and sexual contact with a minor."

In the link below see the snap shot of the Arizona "Tucson Citizen," October 6, 1979, p. 2B news paper regarding Rashid Khalifa's rape case with a teenager.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/rk_news_paper_article.htm

Rashad Khalifa cult exposed
http://www.answering-christianity.com/rk_cult_exposed.htm
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 09:40:35 am »

Very comprehensive information, sister --  weldem  people must know the facts about these cults.  Edip Yuksel and his dead dajjal friend, Khalifah, are two horrors.  You are right, Edip Yuksel is Turkish Kurd.  No wonder Kurds are a weird lot.  They hardly have a spiritual side to them.  They're like the Ismailis of South Asia or the Druze of Lebanon.  Like Khalifah, Yuksel too has piled up plenty of violations in his record as a thoroughbred deviant.  Yuksel and Khalifah are not Quran alone followers -- NOT at all.  To perpetrate his hoax of No.19, Khalifah rejected and contradicted many verses and commandments of the Noble Qur'an.  Khalifah's violations of the Qur'an are even more than that of the Hadith writers.  The two verses of the Noble Qur'an which Khalifah most persistently rejected for the purpose of propagating his No.19 lie were verses 127 and 128 of Surah At-Taubah.   This was the extent of Khalifah's arrogance and deceit.  Both Khalifah and Yuksel have since long purchased their tickets on the Hell-bound train.  Among all the other lies of R. Khalifah, the two shocking ones are as follows.  Khalifah totally contradicted the Noble Qur'an by saying that anyone who died before age 40 would to go Paradise.  Second -- he also claimed that he knew the day and time of Judgment Day.  I can't understand from where this man got such misguided and fraudulent ideas! 

My question to the dead Rashid Khalifah and his little group of phoney followers including Yuksel is:  Khalifah claimed that he knew the day and time of Judgment Day, then how come he didn't know the day nor the time of his own assasination?  How come he couldn't even predict his own humiliating fate?
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 08:20:45 pm »

Thanks sister zeynab and br. persian for your very informative comments.  After reading some of Yuksel's works, I am not the least surprised that he is a member of Khalifah's evil and small bandwagon.  I too had heard from various sources about Khalifah's rape case, and thanks for the details and the snap shot of that newspaper article which gives undeniable evidence that in addition of being the biggest enemy of Allah, that man is also a depraved and perverted debauch.

I think put up this post as sticky on this board.  I totally agree that this information must reach all readers.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 01:26:29 pm »

Thanks for your well perceived feedbacks.  I appreciate the suggestion of making this a sticky one as it's important for people to know these facts to prevent many from getting deceived and misguided.
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 02:34:56 am »

Thanks for this useful read.  I particularly like the question br. Persian put in the last paragraph of his post.  How come khalifa, who pretended to be a big predicter, couldn't predict his own fate?  None of his supporters have tried to answer that yet. 

Rashid khalifa being an attempted rapist and an adulterer is a known fact.  I have no doubt that he must have carried out many more moral violations that went unreported.  It's not surprising either.   A man who can go to the extent of saying he is Divinely inspired when he is not - a man who has fallen as low as trying to change the meaning of the Qur'an, can stoop down to any kind of violation, debauchery and misconduct.  When a man has no conscience, he is capable of doing anything.

Edip Yuksel (the Kurd rebel) who says that he has been kicked out of Turkey for his religious beliefs is only playing up drama for the purpose of gaining support & sympathy from the West.  This way, he has been blowing smoke up the a** of people since a very long time - much like the fraud, dalai lama.  In reality, he is a political dissident.  That's why Turkey gave him the boots.  Yuksel is supposed to be hand-in-glove with the PKK.  When he writes about Kurds on the internet, he is filled with theatrics.  I agree with sister Zeynab.  Though majority of Turk commoners are good Muslims and religious, Turkey is officially a very secular state primarily because of its army which is the most powerful establishment in that country.  In other words, the legacy of Ataturk still lurks in all official circles.  They don't allow women to wear hijab in official ceremonies nor in colleges & universities.  Turkish soldiers are not allowed to offer salaat in their barracks.  Women roam about in beaches wearing skimpy bikinis.  Will such a country exile anyone for being a modernist?  No way!

Most importantly .... keep in mind, persons like R. Khalifa and E. Yuksel are neither Quran followers nor Hadith rejecters.

They are far from being Quran alone followers because of several reasons.  Being a Quran follower means recognizing Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) as the final Prophet & Messenger, and respecting and accepting all prophets / messengers.   R. Khalifa, Yuksel & Co. don't do that.  Being a Quran follower means accepting the Quran totally, not partly and interpreting the Quran with care and sincerity.  Khalifa, Yuksel & Co. don't do this either. 

Moreover, such people aren't Hadith rejecters at all.  A careful study of their motives through their writings show just the opposite.  Their intent of hadith critsizm is not to defend the Prophet (pbuh) from the lies and slander of the Hadith literature.  Instead, the Khalifa / Yuksel group thrive on these lies.  Their purpose to sidetrack Hadith is to show to the people that the quality of the "Prophet's sayings" is very sub-standard so that people stop loving and respecting the Prophet.  This approach of theirs is intentional even though they are fully aware that the Hadith literature is not the sayings of the Prophet. 

I would advise all readers to be very careful and not fall into the Satanic pit inhabited by the No.19 hoodlums and minions of the Devil.
Report Spam   Logged

AceOfHearts

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 07:58:18 pm »

I did not read all of the thread. Thanks very much to all for the discussion.

I would just like to state this. So long as we, as true believing servants of Allah adhere strongly to the Qur'an and have faith in Allah, Allah will guide us to His straight path and at the end we shall be victorious. As stated in Surah Al-Hajj: "And Allah guides those who have faith onto a straight path"

The greatest reunion is in our Lord's Garden, prepared for those who believe and do good work out of love and fear of Allah. The promise of Allah is that He WILL enter those who believe and do good work into his Garden. Allah's promise is always completed. We just have to live by what the Book revealed to us.

All praise be to the Lord of the Universe, the Creator of all, the Protector of the Believers, the one who provides but needs nothing.
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 10:00:39 pm »

Yes brother, Alhamdulilah.  Many thanks for your very soothing words.  This is what I always say too.  As long as our faith is firm, the envoys of Satan won't be able to sway us at all.  They only succeed in cultivating those who make a friend of them. 

Mentioning the details about the sources of misguidance is important for the purpose of informing people.  There are several persons, newcomers to the faith, who are genuinely interested in obeying Allah and following His guidance.  But at this stage, unfortunately quite a few  such people fall into the trap of misguiders who are looking to attract vulnerable followers with the use of sugary words for misinterpreting faith.  Therefore, I consider it important to put our findings on the table so that readers don't feel they're in the dark.

Thanks again, my brother, for your most inspiring words.  May Allah bless and protect you, always, ameen.
Report Spam   Logged

AceOfHearts

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 02:00:59 am »

When I first started to study the Qur'an for my self for the first time and my views started to change, lots of people started accusing me of being a Rashad Khalifa follower. At the time, I had absolutely no idea who he was. For a while, I did not bother looking up who he was and until I eventually did and found out what it was all about. And you're right sister Zeynab, sincere people like us have existed even from the early days. There is a good book about the development of traditions over the centuries and reactions to them. It can be found here http://www.amazon.ca/Rethinking-Tradition-Modern-Islamic-Thought/dp/0521570778/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218520408&sr=8-3, bit of an eye opener this book. It reveals that there were people right when Hadith were being collected who said the same things that we do about the Qur'an vs. traditions/hadiths. No one talks about them among the tradition upholding circles. If it were not for that book I would not have known, and also, the fact that the development of Hadith next to the Qur'an was not as smooth as they make it to be. May Allah reward you sister Zeynab for your sincere prayers, love and sincerity. Peace.
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 03:34:56 am »

Yes, you're right.  The moment you tell the Hadith crowd about the flaws of Hadith literature, they will straight away accuse you of being in the Khalifa block.  Many times they do this purposely to insult even though they are well aware that most non-Hadithers are true and genuine believers who have nothing to do with Khalifa's ideas.  If I hadn't browsed the internet, I wouldn't even know who Khalifa was.  My parents and most of my uncles and aunts who are only focused on the Quraan, and never use the internet, do not at all know who this man was.

I have read lengthy excerpts of the link you gave.  Except for a few aspects, it makes a lot of sense.  In fact, I had posted the website contents of this write-up here at our forum more than a year ago titled  "Hadith Analysis by D. Brown."   Do check it out whenever you get the time.

Thank you so much for your prayers and good wishes brother.  I pray the same for you, ameen.  Peace and Allah bless.
Report Spam   Logged

Ozcan

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2014, 04:55:52 am »

I have watched many of his youtube videos in the last year or so and have to say that he is a much more sincere Muslim than 99,99% of sunnis and shias in the world.
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2014, 10:28:11 pm »

He belongs to the "progressive Muslims" group or the Free Minders as they commonly call themselves.  Certain of his interpretations of the Quran are very good and rational.  But you need to select if you hear him talk on just about all aspects of Islam.  To understand what I precisely mean, I would suggest you join Free Minds forum and study them thoroughly as I did a few years ago. 

Almost a decade back, before I read the entire collections of all Sunni and Shiia Hadith and would only listen to the nit-picked ones from the imams and so-called scholars, I liked Hadith too.  My eyes opened wide only after I did a thorough & effortful research by reading all collections from cover to cover and the views of other researchers from a totally non-partisan standpoint.  Violations too need to studied arduously to discern their depth and extent in order to beware and walk aright.  For that reason, just as we've informed our readers to be careful of Hadith scholars, we've also mentioned on being wary so as not to fall for just about anyone who claims to be a Quran-alone follower until they've been researched well enough.

Unfortunately our planet Earth has a huge diversity of violators.  Our disillusionment with a certain segment doesn't mean their opponents are perfect.  It took me a while to understand that, but trust me, it's true!  It's taught me not to run after individual icons and labeled ideologies, rather to simply pick what I read as true with the Quran as my Sole Criterion.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: