Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 29, 2024, 09:14:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Rashad Khalifah - the modern day Hadith writer and deceiver

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rashad Khalifah - the modern day Hadith writer and deceiver  (Read 4784 times)
Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 10:13:15 pm »

importance to know that the intent of these sects for not agreeing with Ahadeeth is completely different from that of many other sincere and mainstream Muslims. Their discreet and sly approach is to ignore the beloved Prophet (pbuh) because they do not recognze him (pbuh) as the last messenger of Allah (nauzbillah!), a complete violation of a very important dictate of the Glorious Quraan. When they argue about the Hadeeth, they do not care for its authenticity or quality. They barely have the brains to reflect over the quality of anything spiritual they read. They simply see the Hadeeth as the alleged sayings of the Prophet. Thus, in their eyes, Hadeeth projects the image of the Prophet.

Yes sister Sara, you are very correct.  The reason why the followers of Rashad Khalifa reject hadith is very different from other sincere Muslims.  We reject Hadith because it contradicts the Noble Quran and insults our Prophet (S).  But khalifites reject it because hadith presents to them a symbol of Prophet Muhammad (S) and they don't believe him to be the final Messenger.  InshAllah, Allah will deal with such misguided people.

Allah Give Quran to Prophet Muhammad(SAW) for our guardians and final message not the hadiths which wrote by Men .

Yes very true.

but i cant understand what u r talking above lines about hadiths ,qaidanis  read hadiths i think so plz explains above paragraph i cant understand ..... they (the Ahmadiyas) dont Accept the Prophet Muhammad(Peace Be Upon Him) Is the last and final Messenger Of Allah.
and what about hadiths i dont know.

From what I've heard of the Ahmediya or Qadiani group is that they are lukewarm about Hadith.  They might accept some ahadith and reject some. And again, their motive for rejecting or accepting some ahadith is unclear & suspicious.  Therefore even if they reject most ahadith, we don't trust their arguments. 

However, the important fact is that the founder of the Qadiani group (Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadian) also had cultish ideas like R. Khalifa.  He called himself the second Essa, also identified himself as Mahdi and spoke of himself as a "mujjadid" or reformer of Islam.  I have heard that the Qadianis also do not believe in the finality of Prophet Muhammad (S).  Like Khalifite group, the Qadianis too misinterpret  verse 33:40 of the Noble Quran and argue that Prophet Muhammad was the final Prophet but not final messenger.  This is a total violation of a very important Quranic dictate. Allah has made it very clear in the Quran that there is no difference between a Prophet and a Mesenger.  Every Prophet is also a Messenger and vice-versa.   And therefore Verse 33:40 clearly reflects that Prophet Muhammad (S) is the final Prophet and final Messenger.   Qadianis don't want to accept Prophet Muhammad (S) as final Messenger apparently because of their support for Ghulam Qadian as their spiritual leader. 

In some Qadiani websites I have also noticed that they write only half of the Shahadah, that is, "La ilaha IlAllah" but they don't mention "Muhammad-ar-Rasool Allah."  I'm not sure if all Qadianis do this, but I have observed it in a few Ahmaddiya websites. 

Frankly, I don't know too many details about them, but I do know their basic ideology which is as I've stated above.

if i dont accept hadiths then i am not a muslim then. because i dont accept them. i only accept Holy Quran.

Those who reject Hadith are the real Muslims.  Those who accept Hadith are only half Muslims because Allah has said to us in the Quran that we must follow only the Quran and no other books.  But Hadith followers divide their attention between Quran and Hadith, giving more attention to Hadith.  Therefore, it makes them weak Muslims who are not entirely focused on the Quran.
Report Spam   Logged

sara123

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2011, 09:24:07 am »

Salam
Thanks for clearing me sister.La ilaha Illa Allah i use to said this because its based on tawhid not for  other attentions ,and Muhammad is last and final messenger.
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2013, 10:25:18 am »

Have added a couple of extra points to the 8th comment of this thread (put it as first paragraph after quoting Bilal) to clarify this topic further.  This person, Ahmed Bilal, attacked my blog today and in the comments section of a political issue, wavered out of topic and began saying that he was "insulted" and kicked out of MV because of a misunderstanding.  He also began claiming that he never supported Khalifa.  His lying mind gave a spin to the truth claiming that he thought we were "Khalifa supporters."  Therefore I gave him this link, for him and every other reader at the blog to read and know the truth for themselves what a big liar Bilal is .. how much his own words in this thread clash with what he claimed today at the blog. He complacently lied because he thought this thread was probably deleted by now.  But instead it's right here as a sticky post as a reminder to Khalifa lovers like Bilal and others that Muslim Villa is not the place for them.

Our forum rules, our forum ideology and our sticky posts are full of instructions that this forum hates Rashid Khalifa and any supporter of his will not be tolerated even for one minute at MV.  I also made it clear to Bilal that he was not kicked out because of a "misunderstanding" but because he broke a rule which of course he knew very well. 
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2013, 10:40:20 am »

Have added a couple of extra points to the 8th comment of this thread (put it as first paragraph after quoting Bilal) to clarify this topic further.  This person, Ahmed Bilal, attacked my blog today and in the comments section of a political issue, wavered out of topic and began saying that he was "insulted" and kicked out of MV because of a misunderstanding.  He also began claiming that he never supported Khalifa.  His lying mind gave a spin to the truth claiming that he thought we were "Khalifa supporters."  Therefore I gave him this link, for him and every other reader at the blog to read and know the truth for themselves what a big liar Bilal is .. how much his own words in this thread clash with what he claimed today at the blog. He complacently lied because he thought this thread was probably deleted by now.  But instead it's right here as a sticky post as a reminder to Khalifa lovers like Bilal and others that Muslim Villa is not the place for them.

Our forum rules, our forum ideology and our sticky posts are full of instructions that this forum hates Rashid Khalifa and any supporter of his will not be tolerated even for one minute at MV.  I also made it clear to Bilal that he was not kicked out because of a "misunderstanding" but because he broke a rule which of course he knew very well. 

Yeah I saw it too sis and left a message for him to refresh his waning memory by checking this link.  You're right, he apparently thought the link no longer existed.  This man, Bilal's sly manipulations were shocking beyond any words to describe.  It's what one would call an accomplished liar.  No wonder he is so crazy after Khalifa.   He keeps praising Khalifa and then closes his sentences by claiming that he doesn't support Khalifa.  I would like to ask Bilal what is it of Khalifa that he doesn't support?  He has praised Khalifa in every possible way by giving a thorough facelift to all of Khalifa's deceit.  Yet, to keep the argument going, he says he doesn't support him after supporting every theory & action of Khalifa. 

Even an anonymous reader at the blog immediately discerned Bilal's double talk.  That reader apparently visited this link and then commented "Mr. Bilal caught with his hands inside the cookie jar."   That's how obvious your lies are Bilal.
Report Spam   Logged

MurtezaAFG

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2014, 06:27:54 pm »

Do you guys even know anything about the 'Quran Code', it's significance or what it is?
SubhanAllah it's the greatest miracles in the Quran. No true believer can deny it as a miracle.

Rashad Khalifa opposed the hadiths and sunna, called them 'satanic'. He was persecuted for this belief.
He promoted Quran alone, and submission to God alone. He condemned mentioning the name of Muhammad (PBUH) during salat and in the Shahadah. He discovered the greatest mystery/miracle of the Quran.

Please learn more about him before making such backbiting claims towards him.
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2014, 09:07:42 pm »

Murteza, kindly check our intro posts on the main Quran and Hadith boards where we have articulated our perception on Faith, precisely, clearly and plainly.  Yes, we know exactly where Rashid Khalifah stood and we do not concur with his ideology in its entirety as we see several of his declarations profoundly incompatible with the Quran.  We have studied and understood his Code 19 theory and we do not consider that issue relevant nor a confirmation of Allah's Will as Allah has not confirmed to us nor commanded us to get fixated on such issues of His Final Message.  If it is a miracle, Alhumdulilah.  Leave it at that.  The praise goes to ALLAH ALMIGHTY only, not to Khalifa.  As slaves of Allah, we need to focus to acquire the maximum guidance to strengthen our faith and character from Quranic instructions / orders, its historical references as exemplary patterns and its allegorical lessons. I won't waste my time debating over someone like Khalifa and that too with you except that we've studied Khalifa a lot more thoroughly than yourself. 

Furthermore, we have already stated categorically in our Forum Rules (point 5) that certain segments are not allowed to register here, one of them being the champions of the late Rashid Khalifa. If you have converted into one of them, all you need to do is to leave our forum.  Otherwise do not violate our rules as a breach of trust from you side.

Every bit we state here is based on the truth as we perceive and understand in the Light of the Quran alone, in its entirety.  The fact that truth sounds bitter is another matter, and it does to many who have made similar nuisances of themselves here in the past.   And now, enough is enough.  The Glorious Quran contains a load of vital Messages, and we're constantly working on it to elucidate its facts.  We certainly neither have the time nor the inclination to take care of tantrums and mood swings of combative members.  I repeat, anyone who doesn't like our approach can leave immediately.  In fact this is basically a read-only forum.  Your own belligerent claim accusing us of "backbiting" is itself a pathetically frustrated move to antagonize and malign those you want to quarrel with.  Check you own conduct first prior to casting stones on others. 

We don't judge anyone.  We simply agree to disagree if there is a clash of opinions, and for that reason we express our disagreement only in our own website and blog.  It's up to every guest reader to interpret it the way they like.  That's their personal issue. We do not agree with Khalifa, we do not welcome his fans at our place and our mutual discussions on Khalifa have highlighted why we don't agree with him. We do not consider ourselves entitled to argue with others by jumping on to their boundaries.  But unfortunately many of them haven't yet shown the same consideration to us and instead label our works as "backbiting."  They only prove themselves to be intolerant and intrusive, and additionally violate the terms of our board.  Thanks and salaam.
Report Spam   Logged

MurtezaAFG

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2014, 12:53:24 pm »

Oof, this website scares me to my bones. "Don't argue with us we know better than you! Any opinion contrary to us is wrong and trying to discuss is considered arguing!"

Salaam, I have no interests in a place of arrogance and intolerance.
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2014, 12:41:06 am »

Lo and behold! Good riddance Murteza!!  Shall we celebrate MV Team?  You were in for an ouster anyway.  Thanks for your loss of interest at the right time and thus saving my boots giving you a boom.  I'm flattered that my website scares brain-dead and overweening pharisees who still haven't been able to understand their own selves, let alone grasping the Truth. 

And yes ....  compared to goners like yourself, DON'T ARGUE WITH US, WE KNOW BETTER, NAY A LOT BETTER!  Not that it's a compliment to know better than you and your likes.  Who the heck wouldn't?
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2014, 02:30:36 am »

Hurray!  Beat the drums in 'honor' of the genius whose bones are aching with fear.  You bet buddy, this place is no catnip for barnstormers, nonconformists and marauders.  We are clean freaks, and campaigners touting support for dissemblers leave behind a putrid smell we find offensive.

Your 'highbrow' journey at MV was weird to say the least.  You started off silently; then seemingly drifted into traditionalism posting videos of Noman Ali Khan and arguing why divorced women shouldn't return their dowries.  Then you began supporting the sick nonsense of using drugs as anti-depressant.  Then finally you jump in, pumped with the combative spirit of fighting a crusade against Khalifa rejectors.  Try to get some professional help.  Move into a mental health clinic or something until you've gotten your lost bearings so you can rejoin the human race.

In the meantime, learn the definition of "backbiting" prior to banging those alphabets on your keyboard.  Consequently research the issue as to who called himself the "messenger of the covenant" and who pulled the drama that his soul traveled somewhere in the universe in the 1970s after he performed Hajj. 
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2014, 02:42:23 am »

Heeheehehe  Grin   The guy was bowled.  He tried to cover up by throwing into a shit-fit and closing it by scribbling a brief, colorless and tape-recorded sarcasm. 
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2014, 02:43:53 am »

Heeheehehe  Grin   The guy was bowled.  He tried to cover up by throwing into a shit-fit and closing it by scribbling a brief, colorless and tape-recorded sarcasm. 

Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2014, 02:50:30 am »

LOL  brother TS.

And thanks for wrapping up those points Sister Heba. 

Despite making registration so difficult, we're still getting these weirdos here who are masquerading with phoney introductions and then showing their true colors.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2014, 05:03:20 pm »

uff ! fan of rashid khalifa ,  Thumbsdwn  how unfortunate  Sad

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un   
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: