Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 01:04:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Rashad Khalifah - the modern day Hadith writer and deceiver

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rashad Khalifah - the modern day Hadith writer and deceiver  (Read 4758 times)
Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

Badges: (View All)
« on: August 10, 2008, 10:28:45 pm »

Readers beware!

Rashid Khalifah - the modern day Hadith composer, cult and deceiver

This evil man of the 19th century devised his own theatrical fatwas to support his false claims, similar to Imam Bukhari and other hadith writers 1200 years ago who wrote numerous false narrations to support their incorrect ideas. 

Though Bukhari and his colleagues at least had the courtesy not to call themselves Divinely inspired, Rashid Khalifah didn't even stop at that.  This indeed makes Khalifah the lowest of the low!

In the late 1980s, a couple of years before Rashid Khalifah died, he began his deceitful campaign saying that he was the "messenger of the covenant."  He pulled up an obnoxious drama in precisely the same style as you would expect the Hadith writers of the 9th century to pen their ideas ....  a copy-cat version of the bizarre Bukhari Hadith narration involving 'Mairaj' which has NO compatibility with the Noble Quran. 

This man issued the fatwa saying that he had performed Hajj sometime in the 1970s when "his soul was taken to some place in the universe, and he was introduced to all the prophets as God's Messenger of the Covenant. His name "Rashad Khalifa" is supposed to be mathematically coded in the Quran, and his mission was to confirm existing scriptures, purify them, and consolidate them into one divine message, that he was sent to lead the believers - Jews, Christian, Muslims and others."  This was written by one of his followers quoting Khalifah in a forum sometime ago.  In other words, a commitment to glaring apostasy.

This is the extent to which the human mind can fall in love with Satan's strategy by embracing Satanic cults and stooping down to unforgivable sins.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 11:15:20 pm »

Yes, I had also read this phoney declaration by Khalifa in some forum (I think it was at the topix.com/forum) infiltrated by a Khalifa crony.  It's absolutely disgusting!  The sinful life of Rashid Khalifa should be taken as an eye-opener by traditional Hadith fllowers of Bukhari and other collections.  The guile of Khalifa clearly paints the inherent and misguided human tendency and their desire of becoming a false spiritual demagogue only to satisfy their lowly ambitions & schemes.  It proves that such imposters are not restricted to a certain era.  They keep coming in every generation and every century as the envoys and henchmen of Satan to misguide and brainwash whoever is weak enough to fall into their clutches.

There doesn't seem to be much difference between the followers of the Bukhari Hadith and those of the Khalifa Hadith.  They are both constantly engaged in dispute because they disagree with each others' lies.  Each one wants to project their own set of lies.  The big commonality between them is that they are both followers of falsehood in their own different misguided paths.

Thanks for putting this up sister Heba.  Salaams and peace
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 12:30:35 am »

This was one of the repugnant dramas pulled by Mr. R. Khalifah.  he said many more such things.  How can a human being be so deviant?
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 04:00:30 am »

This Khalifa rapist guy was one steaming crap!  
Report Spam   Logged

Ahmad Bilal

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 06:27:43 pm »

Peace to all,

Dr. Rashad Khalifa also promoted the concept of "God Alone" and "Quran Alone" - why isn't he also seen in this light?  ??? God judges both the righteous and the wicked according to their deeds and desires, and it's not our place to accuse the man of falsehood. He certainly brought many people into the fold of islam/submission - this is a fact. Many of the traditional sects agreed with his findings ("Code 19") until he started speaking against their beloved hadeeths.  He certainly opened the door for many of the monotheists of today to interpret the Quran without the aid of the sunnah and hadeeth books, and this is a progression in the Islamic world that can't be denied or disputed.

We have to see these individuals with an unbiased eye. Bukhari teaches muslims to study the hadeeth and sunnah, placing the prophet above all others, following the teachings of man-made books. Rashad Khalifa teaches his followers to closely examine the scriptures and to worship God alone, following the only acceptable hadeeth, the Quran, not even believing in his own teachings unless they examine the scriptures for themselves and verify. Can we honestly say that these two men are the same?

Hopefully, your hatred for Dr. Rashad Khalifa isn't stronger than your desire to see the truth in this matter...

Peace,

Ahmad
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 02:55:27 am »

Br. Ahmed Bilal, needless to say, you have every right to stick to your opinion.  However, I do not welcome Rashid Khalifah supporters in this forum.  That's because Khalifah's spiritual & moral impropriety far surpasses his propriety.   My hatred of him is based on that.  And yes, I do hate him a lot for plenty of very good reasons.  Khalifah's so-called discovery of "code 19" is totally insignificant and has nothing to do with obeying the dictates of the Noble Quraan.  Mathematical calculation of Quraanic words is NOT a requirement for piety.  Certain other Muslim personalities, e.g. Dr. Tarek Swaidan, have also come up with many mathematical aspects of Quraanic terms.  But Dr. Swaidan, unlike Khalifah, retained his humility & honesty towards his Faith and never behaved abominably like Khalifah.  Khalifah's maths of 'code 19' was NOT to compliment the Quraan but to compliment himself.  He used it with dirty intentions for his own interest and to promote his apostasy.  Khalifah was not a Quraan follower and I don't even recognize him as a Muslim.

Khalifah's ideology and that of my forum go in two very different directions.  I repeat, I do not welcome such thoughts of yours in our forum.  It simply spoils the atmosphere.  I also recall I had clarified this point to you in response to your PM some months ago.  Yet, you're again starting that same quarrelsome topic.

Kindly check Clause 4 of our forum rules.  Either adhere to this rule or simply refrain from posting here. 

Walaikum Salaam
Report Spam   Logged

Ahmad Bilal

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 04:11:15 pm »

Peace Zeynab,

What rule have I violated? The rule you mentioned concerning this clearly says:

Sects such as Ismailis, Qadianis (or Ahmadis) and the adherents/supporters of Rashid Khalifa group/ideology are NOT welcomed nor permitted to preach/promote their doctrines.  If that is your motive, please do not bother to sign in.

I have neither claimed to be a believer in Dr. Khalifa's teachings or one of his supporters, and I surely haven't promoted any of his doctrines other than "Quran Alone", and that is the general stance of this entire forum. Have I broken another rule that I'm not aware of? The topic that we addressed in a PM before was concerning adding the prophet's name into the testimony of faith, in which you said no one should address that issue at all in this forum, even though the rule says:

2)  No insults or sarcasm toward the Almighty Allah, the Glorious Qur'aan and the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) or any previous Divine Scriptures or Prophets / Messengers.  You have every right to bring up whatever issue you like, but kindly don't forget to be respectful.

I see that you have broken your own rule by adding a locked topic on "the shahada" and why you support it. My ideologies on that issue had absolutely nothing to do with Rashad Khalifa or his teachings - they were my personal beliefs on the matter, just as you posted yours...

My goal on this forum was to open the eyes of the readers to what the reading says, not adhering to the principles in the hadeeth and sunna writings. On Dr. Khalifa, I simply stated that it's not our place to hate the man for his faults. In all of his writings, he instructed his audience to study the reading for themselves to verify all things. Is it not God Himself who judges the wicked and the righteous? Do you hate the man because his beliefs are different from your own? Surely that's what the Sunnis and Shi'as teach, as do the Christians and Jews: "you are doomed if your beliefs differ from mine." Does God not guide those of His choosing to the straight path? If you hate Dr. Khalifa for his beliefs, because you "don't even consider him a muslim", what translation of the reading/quran do you study? Truly, most translations of the scriptures were by non-muslims or Sunnis. Does this drive you to discard your copy of the 'Quran'?

All I ask is, Why judge Rashad Khalifa? Is not God the judge? Are you not aware? God has no partners to His sovereignty, and surely for me to judge a person in place of the Almighty is a most disgusting thing. If you wish me to discontinue posting here because of my faith in God Alone and because of my following the guidance of Quran Alone, then I will cease posting here. If you wish me to stop posting here because I refuse to place myself as a partner alongside God and judge Dr. Khalifa, then I will stop posting here. But if you refuse to ackowledge the opinions of others because they differ from yours, even if they're based on the reading, then this is truly not a "Quran Alone" website anyway, and I have no place here.

Peace to all,

Ahmad
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 05:10:52 pm »

OK .. first, the delay caused for replying to your pathetic ranting was because of a server problem.  It was down last evening.

Comin to the point ..

He certainly brought many people into the fold of islam/submission - this is a fact. Many of the traditional sects agreed with his findings ("Code 19") until he started speaking against their beloved hadeeths.  He certainly opened the door for many of the monotheists of today to interpret the Quran without the aid of the sunnah and hadeeth books

Your misperception is staggering.  Rashid Khalifa was not hated by the mainstream because of his rejection of Hadith.  From the 1980s to date there have been thousands of Muslims who have rejected the stupidity of Hadith.  No doubt the mainstream hates that but no one has ended up getting killed like Khalifa.   That's because apart from Khalifa NO Hadith rejector has been an apostate.  Quite the opposite.  A true Hadith rejector will always love & defend Prophet Muhammad (sw) as the final messenger.  Khalifa and the mainstream became on a collusion course when he began claiming messengership, calling himself the last messenger and started indulging in apostasy.  Moreover, I don't know of any mainstreamer who supported his code 19 guesswork.  But even if they did, I wouldn't be surprised as the mainstream, like Khalifa, is full of misguidance.  So, the mainstream's support of code 19 (if so) is no compliment to Khalifa.  You talk as if Monotheism came from Khalifa not the Quran.   According to you, Khalifa "opened the door of the monotheists of today."   You call yourself a "theologian" yet you are barely aware of the transgression of your own words.  If Khalifa opened the door to the monotheists then your own expression is ample proof that those people weren't true Monotheists.  They obviously hadn't read the Quran well enough or not at all.  Thus they never understood Monotheism, and were attracted to the words of a human being named Khalifa more than the Quran.  These are precisely the kind of people who have ruined the beauty of Faith.  In a nutshell, Divine commandments and instructions on Monotheism are everywhere in the Quran from start to finish.  This is the source of Monotheistic teachings, NOT Khalifa.  Anyone who says they learned Monotheism from Khalifa are the disloyal ingrates and may the curse of Allah be upon them.

Also remember, Rashid Khalifa was not a Hadith rejecter.  He was a rejecter of the Hadiths of Bukhari etc.  But he upheld his own 'Hadiths' the same way as fatwa givers uphold their own declarations and have their own disciples.  The only difference being, the fatwa givers accept Bukhari & co. in addition to their fatwas while Khalifa accepted only his own hadiths. 

What rule have I violated? The rule you mentioned concerning this clearly says:

Sects such as Ismailis, Qadianis (or Ahmadis) and the adherents/supporters of Rashid Khalifa group/ideology are NOT welcomed nor permitted to preach/promote their doctrines. If that is your motive, please do not bother to sign in.

What's the matter?  Are you trying to teach me the rules of my own forum?

The condition says no supporters of Khalifah to promote his doctrines here.  Needless to say, this means no praises of Khalifah nor any justifications of his doctrine in this forum.  Khalifah's doctrine can be discussed neutrally but not supported.   After everything you've stated, if you still insist you are not a khalifah supporter .. then either you don't follow English or you're simply an unmitigated liar.  Apparently both. 

Clause 4 also clarifies that supporters and adherents of the Khalifah group are not to sign in.  I already further clarified my stance in my PM in response to yours on this topic.  I also warned you in my previous post.  You ignored it.  I'll have to boot you out. 

Nonetheless, I'll still read and respond to your incredibly discrepant and biased comments.

I have neither claimed to be a believer in Dr. Khalifa's teachings or one of his supporters, and I surely haven't promoted any of his doctrines other than "Quran Alone", and that is the general stance of this entire forum.

First of all ....

Khalifah was NOT a "Quraan aloner."  Good grief man!  come to your senses !!  What are you talking ??   Any references to him as a "Quraan aloner" is a direct slander to the Noble Quraan.  Your approach of linking Khalifah's misguided doctrine with "Quraan alone" itself shows how little you respect the Glorious Quraan for the sake of an imposter.  It's truly sickening to watch how complacent you Khalifah fans are towards his apostasy - a grave violation in which he created a lie against the Almighty Allah.  How could he have the audacity to do that, and how could you and your cronies be insensitive enough to ignore it ?!   Yeah, sure it's gross misguidance .. call it "judgment" or whatever you like .. it's GROSS MISGUIDANCE.

Coming to the next point of your comment - the problem with you is that you're quite unable to register and recall conversations.  I have mentioned to you more than 20 times, and this is the 21st time, that 'Quraan aloners' are of various kinds.  Most of them simply use this term to promote their own concepts which is very far away from the true Quraanic ideology.  Khalifa was a classic example of this.  Both of him and you claim to be Quraan aloners under the garb of deceit.  That deceit consists largely of your own misguided fantasies and passion. 

Besides .. to be someone's supporter, you don't necessarily have to say it in so many words.  The contents of your speech convey your intention and meaning.  YES .. you are darn well a rabid supporter of Khalifah.  Not just that, but you are also very cowardly who doesn't even have the courage to admit with a straight face his own ideology that dwells in his heart. 

Have I broken another rule that I'm not aware of?

Not to worry.  You'll be "aware" of everything by the time you come to the end of this post.  Keep readin ..

The topic that we addressed in a PM before was concerning adding the prophet's name into the testimony of faith, in which you said no one should address that issue at all in this forum, even though the rule says:

2) No insults or sarcasm toward the Almighty Allah, the Glorious Qur'aan and the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) or any previous Divine Scriptures or Prophets / Messengers. You have every right to bring up whatever issue you like, but kindly don't forget to be respectful.

Let me refresh your ever-fading memory .. 

Soon after you joined, you had put up a post saying that Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) name is not necessary in the 'shahadah.'  That wasn't a query or object of analysis, but you categorically referred/insinuated that adding the Prophet's name in the 'shahadah' is un-Quraanic, whereas in reality adding the Prophet's name in the shahadah is very much in accordance with the Quraanic dictates and ideology.  Therefore, your belligerent and worthless claim went against Clause 2 which you've quoted above.  Rejecting or questioning the Prophet's name or credibility in the 'shahadah' is gross impertinence toward Allah's commandment of recognition of the Prophet as His Messenger, and thus, a repugnantly cheeky gesture toward Allah and His Messenger.  By the way, again, only Khalifah supporters along with the Free Minders are the two basic cults who reject / question the Prophet's (pbuh) name in the shahadah. 

Hence, I deleted your post with a temporary reply on that thread telling you respectfully that it's against our forum rules.  You also sent me a PM apologizing for it.  The following day you sent another PM asking me my views on Khalifah's 'code 19.'  I responded saying that I don't accept it, that it's a hoax and gave my views in detail.  You didn't comment on it.  Apparently the matter was settled from my end. I then put this post making it clear that the Prophet's (pbuh) name in the 'shahadah' is a MUST.  I then made the post sticky because this post was not for interaction but an announcement on the Islamic Issues board so that no other new members in future make the mistake which you did in spreading such ideas. 

All my above points invalidate the loopholes you were searching in your comments to trash my forum.  That's obvious.

I see that you have broken your own rule by adding a locked topic on "the shahada" and why you support it. My ideologies on that issue had absolutely nothing to do with Rashad Khalifa or his teachings - they were my personal beliefs on the matter, just as you posted yours...

I'm not sure what you're trying to insinuate thru your unstable little head by mentioning "I see that you have broken your own rule by adding a locked topic on 'the shahada."   You've proven yourself to be pretty incompetent to "see" anything anyway.  However, I think my explanation makes it ample clear why I locked this topic.  I repeat, it was an announcement to highlight our rules and not an interactive topic.   Moreover, had I kept it as an interactive topic, it would certainly be dragged in the wrong direction by you, violating Clause 2.   In that case I would have just two choices - either lock you out or lock the topic.  I decided to give you a couple of more chances and so I locked the topic.

My goal on this forum was to open the eyes of the readers to what the reading says, not adhering to the principles in the hadeeth and sunna writings.

LOL! 

Thank you very much.  You can keep your "goal" to yourself.    That "goal" can only help to shut the eyes of readers, not open them.  Allah Forbid should a day ever come when persons like yourself take the task of "opening the eyes" of people.

As for the latter part of your comments, I have studied the surreptitious tricks of the hadith literature just as much as the shenanigans of the nasty Khalifah.  They're both violators on their own paths, and at a certain point, their paths meet.  As has been elucidated in the original post of this thread by sister Cat, by me in post Proof that Rashid Khalifa was NOT a Quran follower and by Br. Persian Thinker in post Khalifa's "code 19" hoax  , it's more than evident how slyly Khalifah utilized various of those hadith dramas and their styles to construct his own apostasy.  After all, falsehood has different Satanic personifications and they all work hand in hand.

On Dr. Khalifa, I simply stated that it's not our place to hate the man for his faults. In all of his writings, he instructed his audience to study the reading for themselves to verify all things. Is it not God Himself who judges the wicked and the righteous? Do you hate the man because his beliefs are different from your own?

Your statement is both contradictory and fallacious.

I have every right to shun a man who had the audactiy to be wicked enough to fraudulently and jealously claim himself to be a Divine messenger, thus brazenly violating the Noble Quraan and trying to usurp the status and position of the beloved Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who was destined to be the seal of the Prophets and final Messenger by the Supreme dictate of the Almighty Allah Himself.   Khalifah was the thief who tried to steal it but his nefarious efforts went into the ditch.  I cannot allow anyone to use a man of Khalifah's type as a role model in my forum.  That goes without saying!  Not to mention, neither Khalifah nor you, have come up with any genius interpretations which others didn't already know through their own research. 

Hence, neither you nor your phoney little doctor are required to "open the eyes" of people in my forum.  With the constant guidance, help and support of Allah Almighty (The Highest), I can take care of that much better, Alhamdulilah. 

Surely that's what the Sunnis and Shi'as teach, as do the Christians and Jews: "you are doomed if your beliefs differ from mine." Does God not guide those of His choosing to the straight path? If you hate Dr. Khalifa for his beliefs, because you "don't even consider him a muslim", what translation of the reading/quran do you study? Truly, most translations of the scriptures were by non-muslims or Sunnis. Does this drive you to discard your copy of the 'Quran'?

Yes, rest assured, I don't consider your darling doctor a "Muslim."  He was a downright ambitious liar who chose to ride on the Hellbound train.  Furthermore, you asked me what translation of the Quraan I read.  Not that I'm in the least obligated to answer to your worthless 'cross-examination' .. nonthelses, to put it briefly ..  I've read many translations and the Glorious Quraan is my heart and soul.  Allah, through His infinite Bounty and Mercy, has helped me with enough insight & vision to understand, obey and respect His Book and never to get confounded like you and Khalifah.  Also, by the Grace of Allah, He has granted me with the sense to realize the importance of accepting the Glorious Quraan in its entirety .. not in bits and pieces like many of you uphold.  Therefore, do not try to question others when your own perception of Faith is so shockingly narrow.  People who live in glass-houses should refrain from casting stones at others.  That way, they further expose their frustrated ignorance.   

All I ask is, Why judge Rashad Khalifa? Is not God the judge? Are you not aware? God has no partners to His sovereignty, and surely for me to judge a person in place of the Almighty is a most disgusting thing.

Then you should be most disgusted with your own self.  The amount of judgments you've cast on others simply out of your anger & envy of their logic being far superior to yours is unprecedented.  Your intolerance since the time you joined has been 'spectacular!'   Your thoroughly spoil sport mentality hasn't taken a single disagreement amicably, but always as an infra dig to yourself, thus antagonizing others and flaring up a bitter thread.  There's such a variety of posts in our forums on Faith, yet you purposely pick the ones with the aim to quarrel and show off your ignorance in the garb of "knowledge to violate our rules.  Not just that, but your post on objecting to the Prophet's (pbuh) name being mentioned in the shahadah was itself a judgment questioning the position of the Prophet when Allah has Himself articulated the position of the Prophet in the Quraan with such eloquence.   You make a disastrous judgment by flouting the orders of Allah, and then accuse others of the same.  What a pathetic man you are!

If you wish me to discontinue posting here because of my faith in God Alone and because of my following the guidance of Quran Alone,

Of course I want you to discontinue posting here.  I already said that.  And I won't leave that choice upto you.  I'll boot you out myself.  That's because you are NOT a Quraan aloner, you are a Khalifah aloner.  Even an idiot with just two brain cells can figure that out. 

then I will cease posting here.

You'll simply have to.  You have no other choice. You had it coming as you had been asking for it right from the start

But if you refuse to ackowledge the opinions of others because they differ from yours, even if they're based on the reading,

These fractured twists & turns isn't gonna help you one bit.  As for me, it's not a matter to "refuse acknowledgement."  I don't need to bring myself to that point.  If people like yourself who read the Glorious Quraan so selectively and then falsely claim to be "Quraan aloners" start posting matters that blatantly violate my forum rules, they will be have to quit.  As simple as that.

then this is truly not a "Quran Alone" website anyway,

There you go again .. yet another "judgment" from the 'genius lecturer' who just blabbed a pile of big talk saying that he doesn't like making judgments.  What a prize hypocrite you are, step-brother 'Ahmed Bilal' !!!!! 

But again, coming to the point, someone like you with a mind full of interpolations that suit your own whims and twisted perceptions will never recognize a genuine Quraan alone forum like this one.  No Free Minders, Khalifites, Qadianis and hardline Hadith adherents would ever be pleased with this forum because we follow the Glorious Quraan in its ENTIRETY, NOT SELECTIVELY as all of you do.  According to us, regardless of whether or not it suits us as individuals, every commandment of every line of the Great Quraan MUST be acepted, upheld and followed.  But people like yourself and the groups stated above are scared of our approach.  That's because you guys pick only those Ayaats that agree with the mindsets of your worldly icons and quietly dismiss the rest.  Allah Almighty (The Highest) has warned us in the Quraan to beware of such miscreants.  Our only leader is the beloved Prophet Muhammad because he is Allah's selection.  Allah selected him as a Prophet and His final Messenger, Allah delivered the Glorious Quraan to him and he (the Prophet) forwarded it to us.  Alhamdulilah.  Thus, we accept and uphold the Great Quraan wholly and totally.  Praise be to Allah.

Therefore, it's a profound pleasure for me to kick you out.

and I have no place here.

You bet you don't.  This is the only bit that you've correctly perceived thus far.   Mubarak and peace.

Walaikum Salaam and peace.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 04:32:45 am »

My goal on this forum was to open the eyes of the readers

God help those poor readers who fall a victim to your attempt to open their eyes  Grin

The following day you sent another PM asking me my views on Khalifah's 'code 19.'  I responded saying that I don't accept it, that it's a hoax and gave my views in detail. 

Mr. Bilal obviously came with the intent to muster support for his khalifah guy.  That's why, soon after joining the forum, he sent a PM asking about the code 19 trick.  He wanted to check your reaction.  He was clearly upset and disappointed to find out that you were totally aware that code 19 was a big hoax.  That's why Mr. Bilal now attacked this thread.  He couldn't contain his anger any longer.  He couldn't even be bothered about the fact that at least in the month of Ramadan one should not start a quarrel .. not to mention, Mr. Bilal's quarrel is in support of the enemy of Allah. 

Sister Zeynab I'm glad u took this step and threw out Bilal.  R. Khalifah hijacked the Noble Quran with pre-planned motives of constructing his apostasy.  Ahmed Bilal & Co. refuse to see this enormous violation that nullifies everything.  That's because these people love Khalifah more than the Quran, and yes, u r right, they aren't interested in the complete instructions of the Quran.  Therefor, they're seen behaving the way they do.  Bilal thinks judging Khalifah to be "disgusting."  But he doesn't find Khalifah's apostasy disgusting.  Only a person with very little or no love for Allah could feel this way.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 04:04:11 am »

Bilal thinks judging Khalifah to be "disgusting."  But he doesn't find Khalifah's apostasy disgusting.  Only a person with very little or no love for Allah could feel this way.

Yes, I too observed this.  Apparently it's because he accepts Khalifah's apostasy.  That's the only plausible reason I can think of for this attitude of his.  The Noble Qur'an says without any mincing of words that woe on those who say they're Divinely inspired when they're not inspired.  Yet Khalifah supporters call themselves "Qur'an Aloners."  It is to such persons that Allah (Subhanu Wa'Taala) has repeatedly put the question "have you no sense?"

Well, these folks come basically to spew unwarranted ideas in the "garb of knowledge" as sister zeynab rightly wrote.  Their references to the Qur'an is only for the purpose of supporting the claims of their earthly demagogues.  This is the reason why they study the Qur'an so selectively.  They only pick those portions of the Qur'an which they're able to misinterpret to promote their cause and ignore the rest.  and yes, the Qur'an has categorically warned us against such folks. 
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 02:21:13 am »

Thanks sis Heba and br. PT.  you both have summed up the matter very wisely.  This person had a distinct crush over the hoax of 'code 19' and its apostate author.
Report Spam   Logged

salaam2011

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 11:47:53 pm »

Rashad Khalifa is a low life specimen. I am very pleased sister you have taken a clear and right stance against this creature and his followers.
He has changed the meanings of the Quran to match with his nonsense propoganda. He was misguided to the core.
Report Spam   Logged
salaam2011

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2011, 11:53:43 pm »

[Bilal thinks judging Khalifah to be "disgusting."  But he doesn't find Khalifah's apostasy disgusting.  Only a person with very little or no love for Allah could feel this way.[/font]

I fully agree with you. It sends shivers up my spine when i see people like these are still around who blasphemise Quran and the Prophet (saw).
Where is the fear of Allah?
Uff!!
Report Spam   Logged
sara123

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2011, 08:46:14 pm »

importance to know that the intent of these sects for not agreeing with Ahadeeth is completely different from that of many other sincere and mainstream Muslims. Their discreet and sly approach is to ignore the beloved Prophet (pbuh) because they do not recognze him (pbuh) as the last messenger of Allah (nauzbillah!), a complete violation of a very important dictate of the Glorious Quraan. When they argue about the Hadeeth, they do not care for its authenticity or quality. They barely have the brains to reflect over the quality of anything spiritual they read. They simply see the Hadeeth as the alleged sayings of the Prophet. Thus, in their eyes, Hadeeth projects the image of the Prophet.

i want to ask i dont read hadiths and i dont believe in them because its attack Holy prophet character especially in the case of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon him) wifes case(Ayesha age including) i only read Quran .Allah Give Quran to Prophet Muhammad(SAW) for our guardians and final message not the hadiths which wrote by Men .but i cant understand what u r talking above lines about hadiths ,qaidanis  read hadiths i think so plz explains above paragraph i cant understand .if i dont accept hadiths then i am not a muslim then. because i dont accept them. i only accept Holy Quran.
Report Spam   Logged
sara123

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2011, 08:58:20 pm »

and off course main important thing we all muslims knew they (the Ahmadiyas) dont Accept the Prophet Muhammad(Peace Be Upon Him) Is the last and final Messenger Of Allah.
and what about hadiths i dont know.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: