Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 05:51:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Noble Quran does NOT mention marriage of under-age girls

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Noble Quran does NOT mention marriage of under-age girls  (Read 3982 times)
Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2015, 07:58:03 pm »

Walaikum As-Salam brother Mushtaq.   Many thanks for dropping by after a long time. 

Presuming that you want to further elucidate the proofs of concept in regard to V.65:4 that does not refer to "underage marriage,"  you're welcomed to go ahead.

As you know, ffi is a deeply and shamelessly kuffar forum.  As you would also understand, we do not allow support of corrupted and rogue forums like ffi (run by kafir a.sina) or answering Islam (run by another similar kafir sam shamoun) over here.  Just mentioning this for purposes of clarification.

I wouldn't know in what context ffi talked of amenorrhœa.  They must have taken it up inadvertently otherwise kufaar always try to intentionally conceal citations of various scientific fields that are clearly illuminated in the Noble Quran. 

To briefly add one more point.  That particular part of V.65:4 vividly points to the female biological condition today known as amenorrhœa, which isn't as rare as some may presume.   All essential details are covered in our thread (presuming that you've already gone through them).  Whether it be primary or secondary isn't an issue to debate about.  Both can be included in the allusion in V.65:4.  As you might already know, primary amenorrhoea is absense of menstruation because of developmental reasons like congenital absence of uterus, defective ovaries etc.   Secondary amenorrhoea is the interruption or complete ceasing of normal menstrual cycles at any period of life prior to the age of 40, until which normal menopause seldom occurs.  The reason for this is hormonal disturbances which can occur thru various stimulating factors, internal as well as external ... though hormonal abnormality can also occur congenitally, categorizing the condition as primary amenorrhoea.  Thus, V.65:4 could include any category of amenorrhoea. 
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2015, 08:08:48 pm »

For information, we have started a new sub-board under our main Quran board at the following link where we rebuff the baseless accusations by the kufar on the Noble Quran by presenting specific scientific reasons as well as common sense (both absent in the kufar).  Feel free to read and post new write-ups in the link below and send them around using the "send this topic" button.

http://muslimvilla.smfforfree.com/index.php?board=146.0
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2015, 11:58:45 pm »

Walaikum Salaam brother Pervez Mushtaq. 

I think Sister Heba has taken care of your post with the necessary info.

since i am given a basic membership here and i cannot contact Admin

Just to inform you on this point, actually this is an automatic procedure that applies to everyone who signs up.  Option for sending messages to MV team or to other registered members comes into effect when one becomes a 'senior member' which too comes into effect automatically as soon as a member's total post count reaches 200 .. or probably 150. 
Report Spam   Logged

Parvez Mushtaq

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 01:54:08 pm »

For information, we have started a new sub-board under our main Quran board at the following link where we rebuff the baseless accusations by the kufar on the Noble Quran by presenting specific scientific reasons as well as common sense (both absent in the kufar).  Feel free to read and post new write-ups in the link below and send them around using the "send this topic" button.

Thank You Sr Heba
insah ALLAH i will open a new topic in that section

Regards
Report Spam   Logged
Parvez Mushtaq

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2015, 02:24:19 pm »

Walaikum Salaam brother Pervez Mushtaq. 

......Just to inform you on this point, actually this is an automatic procedure that applies to everyone who signs up.  Option for sending messages to MV team or to other registered members comes into effect when one becomes a 'senior member' which too comes into effect automatically as soon as a member's total post count reaches 200 .. or probably 150. 

Smiley seems it will take about couple of years for me to become a complete member here
Btw i believe in quality in the posts rather that quantity
any way ,if  someone  pays for my time then i may complete your target in couple of months

Regards

Mushtaq

Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2015, 08:20:23 pm »

It isn't about 'quantity.'  We strictly adhere to quality which I thought you must have already sensed by now. This rule has a different purpose.  Many individuals in the past signed up with seemingly acceptable intros and then began sending aggressive private messages to team members.  Some decent folks who didn't want to publicize their questioning of tainted ahadith narrations would ask questions behind the veil rather than on the public board.  We needed to discourage all of that.  I'm not saying we don't trust you.  But unfortunately we have no way of customizing that option.  Either it's for all or for none. 

Btw, number of post counts include comments/replies to existing posts as well.
Report Spam   Logged

Parvez Mushtaq

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2015, 05:46:58 am »

It isn't about 'quantity.'  We strictly adhere to quality which I thought you must have already sensed by now. This rule has a different purpose.  Many individuals in the past signed up with seemingly acceptable intros and then began sending aggressive private messages to team members.  Some decent folks who didn't want to publicize their questioning of tainted ahadith narrations would ask questions behind the veil rather than on the public board.  We needed to discourage all of that.  I'm not saying we don't trust you.  But unfortunately we have no way of customizing that option.  Either it's for all or for none. 

Btw, number of post counts include comments/replies to existing posts as well.

I understand  Sr
rules are rules
As a Muslim i will abide all the rules of this forum ,  Insha ALLAH

Report Spam   Logged
N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2015, 01:21:50 am »

As a matter of fact we are trying to reduce quantity of posts in our forum Smiley  As can be seen, there are already more than 15,000 posts despite keeping it a read-only board primarily.   To emphasize more on the Noble Quran, we discontinued a couple of boards like health & wellness and humor and shortened the political board by diverting many political articles on current events to our affiliate blog Zainab's Lounge. 

For questions on postings, please also feel welcomed to use our board Forum Feedback or the shoutbox on the left of this webpage.
Report Spam   Logged

Parvez Mushtaq

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2015, 05:29:36 am »

Thank You Sr Heba
insah ALLAH i will open a new topic in that section

Regards

Sr
I have started a new topic
hope you will find interesting

http://muslimvilla.smfforfree.com/index.php?topic=4553.0

Regards
Report Spam   Logged
N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2016, 04:40:35 am »

Moreover, verse 4:6 as follows: "Prove orphans till they reach the marriageable age; then, if ye find them of sound judgment, deliver over unto them their fortune;" is further proof that marriage for both genders must take place after adulthood.

Absolutely right.  V.4:6 is another evidence that marriage must take place in adulthood .. at least 16 or 17 years .. even if adulthood back in those days wasn't 18 or 21.  The Quranic expressions "marriageable age" along with "sound judgment" is a clear reference to a grown up person.  A person aged 6 or 9 or 12 is a child and cannot possibly be considered of sound judgment.  And delivering up their assets to them at that age would be simply absurd. 
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2022, 04:06:33 pm »

Salam again to all.  Returning here after years!   Came across one very relevant point pertaining to this topic which needs to be stated.

Companionship equal or similar in age is an ideal upheld in the Noble Quran.  Read Surah Al Waqiah V.56:36-37 where The Almighty describes the reward of men and women in Paradise as companions, He says:   
"fajaʿalnāhunna ʿuruban atrāban"  which translates as  ..

"And We have made them virgins,
Devoted, equal in age."  (56:36-37)

When Allah Almighty highlights a particular aspect that will happen in Paradise as recompense, obviously He will never want the opposite of that happening in earthly life.  It's that simple. 

Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2022, 04:36:56 pm »

Walaikum Salaam.   Excellent point Sister Heba.  I hadn't thought of this because some translations like Pickthall's have translated the word "atrāban" as friends instead of 'equal in age.'  But after reading this, I checked it more thoroughly.  It does certainly refer to equal of age.

Thank you Sister.    Alhumdulilah. 

Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2022, 04:38:28 pm »

You're welcome Sister.  Yes, I understand, the confusion is often caused because of inaccurate translations.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: