Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 09:33:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Breastfeeding a grown-up man .. what a false & crazy Hadith!

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Breastfeeding a grown-up man .. what a false & crazy Hadith!  (Read 16187 times)
Ozcan

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2013, 08:04:20 pm »

Yahya Harun also believes in a similar (or same) concept, that is, God being everywhere is also inside man and therefore man can worship himself instead of God.   This very corrupt concept of shirk is called pantheism.  Perhaps "hulul" is the same, is it?

Salaam,

I know that hulul is the same as Wahdatul Wujud (the belief that there is nothing but God), but hulul can be more specific; such as God appearing as someone or something. People who believe in Wahdatul Wujud don't worship themselves like pantheists though. Because Panteism is different from Wahdatul Wujud, I don't know much about pantheism except that they don't believe in a powerful God who has a will or any power to create anything. Sorry for the poor explanation but sometimes the correct English word doesn't occur to me and I use simpler words to describe things. It's a difficult subject with so many different beliefs, rituals and practices, there is also "Wahdatul Ittihad, but I don't remember what that was... Not that we are missing out on something....
Report Spam   Logged
Ozcan

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 08:10:24 pm »

Shocked

Thanks bro for this info rumi's work is shocking it showed that he was sick .such a disaster a crook is a title holder of maulana his shaitani ,ideas ,senseless imaginations and ridicules literature accepted by readers i am surprised truly passion of his poetry is poison for believer

btw what is hulul ? concept of saint's  ??

Salaam sister muslima, please read my reply to sister Heba above. I'm of course not an expert on paganistic beliefs and ritiuals but I read something about it in a book a few years ago. Sofis have so many different beliefs and rituals, it's impossible to discuss all of them.. if you want to learn more about these things, you can search "Tasawwuf" or Sufis/Sufism. All these crazy kafir/mushrik beliefs came from Iranian Zoroastrianism, Greek paganism, Turkish Shamanism, Hinduism, Buddhism etc....
Report Spam   Logged
Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2013, 12:02:43 am »

Wa'salam.  Thanks for the feedback brother.  I follow it now.  Moreover you may also like to check this 7-minute video by Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal on Harun Yahya's pantheism.

http://www.tubeislam.com/video/7576/Beware-of-Harun-Yahya--By-Dr-Abu-Ameenah-Bilal 

(sound comes after 10 seconds)

All these crazy kafir/mushrik beliefs came from Iranian Zoroastrianism, Greek paganism, Turkish Shamanism, Hinduism, Buddhism etc....

Yes, very true .... these are the origins of many kafir beliefs that have infiltrated into various so-called Muslim sects today.   Return to those same days of Ignorance.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2013, 05:12:39 am »

Salaam sister muslima, please read my reply to sister Heba above. I'm of course not an expert on paganistic beliefs and ritiuals but I read something about it in a book a few years ago. Sofis have so many different beliefs and rituals, it's impossible to discuss all of them.. if you want to learn more about these things, you can search "Tasawwuf" or Sufis/Sufism. All these crazy kafir/mushrik beliefs came from Iranian Zoroastrianism, Greek paganism, Turkish Shamanism, Hinduism, Buddhism etc....

wsalam thnx bro for  ur feedback This word sounds weird to me.  correct okay i got it  the nonsense of tasawwuf and myth of crook, sufi saints.
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111
muslima

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2013, 05:19:13 am »

salamem sis

jazak Allah kahir many thanx  for very useful lecture inshAllah i will send it around  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111
Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2013, 02:13:35 pm »

Yes sister Muslima, it will a good idea to send around this video.  Though I'm not particularly a fan of Dr. Abu Ameena Bilal either as he is a staunch Hadither, yet what he said & explained about Harun Yahya is very true which people must know.

Unfortunately misguidance nowadays has quite a variety.  First the followers of grossly false ahadith, then the kuffar sufis with all sorts of mushrikeen concepts, and then the panthiests.  All of these folks claim to be devout believers but a slightly closer look provides ample evidence that they are far from what they claim.  Therefore one really needs to be careful.  As I've always upheld, the best way to safeguard ourselves is to be firmly focused on the Quran only and completely disregard everything else, no matter how the society reacts.  Loyalty to Allah is the only consideration for success in the Hereafter.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2013, 06:11:24 pm »

Therefore one really needs to be careful.  As I've always upheld, the best way to safeguard ourselves is to be firmly focused on the Quran only and completely disregard everything else, no matter how the society reacts.  Loyalty to Allah is the only consideration for success in the Hereafter.

Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

I really appreciate ur response  bunch of thanks for ur time sis heba may Allah accept ur devotion and efforts thanks my sister for very important point i agree with u . I will be careful emmm okay i will add ur comments ,u reply to me with video it would be better .. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2013, 11:53:13 pm »

Damn this bloody Rumi, he was a sick man, among the criminals distorting Islam.
Report Spam   Logged

Ozcan

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2013, 05:54:12 pm »

Damn this bloody Rumi, he was a sick man, among the criminals distorting Islam.

Salam,

How do Iranians view him?
Report Spam   Logged
N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2013, 10:01:53 pm »

Walaykum As-salam

We don't stay in Iran, only visit occasionally.  Moreover, my family - parents, siblings, me - follow only the Qur'an so we don't blend too well with mainstream Iranians on matters of religion and spirituality.  Like the Sunnis, Shiias also follow lots of guesswork.  I haven't spoken to any of them on the issue of poetry & literature.  But I have a hunch that many of them would support Rumi and react negatively to any criticism including the exposure of this truth.  Even after the revolution which I fully support as it has a very rational and pragmatic foundation, many Iranians still tend to think that ancient traditions and cultural heritage precede faith.  For example, I've spoken to some against the practice of celebrating nauroz which is definitely an un-Islamic custom, but I could never get it across to them. 
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2013, 01:46:12 am »

Something interesting.  I put this up on my facebook note and blog, quoting that entire piece of information posted by brother Ozcan (starting from Rumi's brief biography and all his heretic poems with comments from his banned Divan) as "by brother ozcan - contributor Muslim Villa." 

In Facebook, except for a Sunni Muslim from Malaysia and a Shiia Muslim from Lebanon, no one was ready to accept it.  These included Pakistanis and Afghanis.  Afghanis say they enjoy reading Rumi's poems translated in their local Dari language.  They came up with all sorts of excuses to defend Rumi and just wouldn't look at his deeply heretic side .. like being on denial of the truth.  Also, a couple of Turks gave the thumbs to the comments of these Rumi supporters but they didn't say anything themselves.   However, no one from Iran put up any comments at all - neither showing their support nor rejection.

In my blog, one reader supported it.  Another one who came from facebook expressed his shock and dismay but didn't reject it.  You can see it in the following link.  Scroll down and read the second-last comment by a reader called "noorul." 
http://zainabslounge.blogspot.ca/2013/04/the-forbidden-rumi-jalaluddin-rumi.html?showComment=1366090732170#c7261055940687508102
Report Spam   Logged

Ozcan

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2013, 06:32:56 pm »

Thank you sister Zeynab, that is interesting. On youtube I recently saw a video where 'Muslims' in Pakistan were offering salat to their sheikh, I couldn't believe my eyes.
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2013, 10:25:53 pm »

....... On youtube I recently saw a video where 'Muslims' in Pakistan were offering salat to their sheikh, I couldn't believe my eyes.

That's very common in Pakistan, particularly the rural areas.  They refer to these sheiks as "peers" (spiritual leaders/sufis).  It's not uncommon to see them lie flat on the ground as a gesture of sajood before these peers and sufis.  At least once a week scores of disciples congregate in the homes of their respective peers who preside over them sitting on a dais predicting future events and personal advise, which is of course always a crock of shit with NO bearing on the truth.   The graves of peers are placed inside closed structures like rooms with carpets, electric lights and fans.  Visitors of these graves come with 'gifts' of sweets and fruits, placing them before the graves.  While leaving, they don't turn around and walk out the normal way.  They walk with backward steps up to the door so that their backs don't face the grave (taken as a sign of disrespect to the dead peer). They turn around and walk normally after they reach the door.  The entire scenario is sickening.  In particular, the indigenous people of the southern Pakistani province of Sindh are complete heretics and Muslims only by name.  They perform sajood even before their feudal lords and political leaders.  Absolutely deplorable!  No matter how much a heretical poet is exposed to them, they will never open their eyes.   As brother PT suggested, it basically arises from the concept of putting old traditions & culture ahead of faith.  Thus, Allah Almighty refers to such a mindset as being deaf, dumb and blind like the cattle, nay worse.  It doesn't mean Allah is cursing the cattle or any other animals.  They are inherently meant to have a kind of docility as ordained by Allah, but when humans who are granted a much superior mind show similar signs of apathy indicates gross misguidance and the abandoning of Monotheism. 
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2016, 02:47:21 am »

It's amazing the hard line ignorance some people carry in the name of ""appreciating poetry"" which consequently is equated with "intellectualism." 

Here is another line from one of Rumi's works quoted by someone at Facebook who obviously appreciates it.  Read this line and it literally stinks of waywardness and kufr.  Yet dark minds don't get it and keep repeating "MashAllah" like a broken record.

"All day I think about it, then at night I say it. Where did I come from, and what am I supposed to be doing? I have no idea. My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that, and I intend to end up there. — Rumi" 

Will any human being who has embraced Tawheed (Monotheism), has love of Allah The One and Only ever write this way?  All those aspects on which Rumi has flatly cast doubts have been confirmed and articulately explained in the Noble Quran leaving no room for uncertainties or confusion.  Unfortunately Rumi had no faith in The Almighty, not even the slightest of respect for Him.

Rumi pimps and cheerleaders try to cover up his depravity with those usual platitudes ... ""oh, you don't understand him .. he doesn't mean what you are thinking ... he was a profound thinker .. his thoughts went deep in the remembrance of God ....."" and so on.  These intellectual frauds who try to dupe others are only duping themselves as did Rumi.
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2016, 06:53:36 am »

"All day I think about it, then at night I say it. Where did I come from, and what am I supposed to be doing? I have no idea. My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that, and I intend to end up there. — Rumi" 

The Glorious Quran gives humanity the entire code of life but Rumi doesn't know what he's "supposed to be doing?"  Wallahi idiot.   And when he says his "soul is from elsewhere," his cheap advocates will say he means the miracles of Allah.  But to me it seems Rumi is spinning his words so readers will think he is talking about Allah but actually he means something different.   

The tomb of this filthy reprobate named Jalaluddin Rumi ought to be sprinkled with gutter water.  Only Allah knows how many people this man has misguided and is continuing to misguide.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: