Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 07:14:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The reason I personally found many Ahadith disturbing

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The reason I personally found many Ahadith disturbing  (Read 6859 times)
N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 01:26:58 am »

MashAllah brother, may Allah accept your Hajj.  It's an experience to remember.
Report Spam   Logged

salaam2011

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2011, 05:38:11 pm »

Thanks brother for your kind words.
Report Spam   Logged
salaam2011

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 06:02:12 pm »

It has become a cliche among many Muslims that Hadith shows us the way to do Salah and not in the Quran. From Dr. Gargs reading that I will discuss below it proves this claim is wrong.

Ther are about 1.4 million Ahadith, and so they give us a complete, unified, method of
Salat  (The answer is a resounding NO!

Hazrat Anas said: The Prophet (S) used to do a new Wudhu (ablution) for every
Namaz. (Bukhari vol 1 pg 35)
- Contradiction - Hazrat Ibn Abbas said: Rasool (S) slept for a while – went to the Masjid
and prayed (‘offered’ Namaz) without Wudhu. (Bukhari, Kitabul Wudhu)
- The Sahaba of Rasool (S) used to ‘perform’ Namaz without Wudhu after waking up
from sleep. (Muslim with Fathil Mulhim pg 500)

Hazrat Ayesha said, “You (narrators) have made us donkeys and dogs. By Allah! I used
to be lying in front on the rug while Rasoolullah prayed. (Muslim vol 2 pg 111)
- Bukhari (Kitab-us-Salat, vol 1 pg 93) narrates four Ahadith that the Rasool (S) used to
raise his hands up to the ears before bowing and also on rising from ‘Attahayyaat --.’
Why don’t the majority of Muslims do it?
- Rasoolullah used to combine Zuhr, ‘Asr, Maghrib and ‘Isha prayers without duress or
travel. (Muwatta 51, Muslim vol 2 pg 265) Why can't we do it? Because of other
contradictory Ahadith and the Fuqaha, the 'Jurists

Rasoolullah never used to raise hands in prayers except when praying for rains.
(Bukhari vol 1 page 125)
- He always raised hands during any du'a. (References too many to point)
- Rasoolullah used to offer prayers with shoes on. (Bukhari vol 1 pg 55) [Can we? The
Mullah drives out even a non-Muslim from the Masjid if he is wearing shoes]
- Sahaba used to pray even when bleeding from an arrow. (Bukhari vol 1 pg 32, Ibn
Majah, Muslim, Nisaai & many other sources)
- Oozing of blood from anywhere in the body nullifies Wudhu or Salat. (Same sources
and Fuqaha)
- Hazrat Anas states that Rasool (S) used to pray the briefest complete Namaz. (Muslim
vol 2 pg 86)
-
Abu Saeed Khadri narrates: Rasoolullah’s prayer used to be so long that supposing the
noon prayer has begun. A man walks to the graveyard of Baqee’, comes back home,
makes ablution and goes to the Masjid. And he finds him still leading the first raka’at
(unit). (Muslim vol 2 pg 48)

So, this is what the Hadith teaches us about Salat:
1. If you have been snoring in sleep, you need not do Wudhu. Sorry, you do need
Wudhu.
2. Cooked food will break your ablution, but, the roasted goat won’t.
3. Bleeding does not spoil Wudhu or prayers. Sorry, it does. 4. If there is no ejaculation,
bath is not necessary. Sorry, it is necessary. 5. You can combine the noon, afternoon,
evening and night prayers. Sorry, you cannot. 6. Don’t raise your hands for du’a. Do
raise your hands for du’a. 7. Before Rukoo’, raise your hands to the shoulders. No, don’t.
8. Pray two units after ‘Asr. No, don’t. 9. You can pray with your child in your lap. You
can’t do that (FIQH) 10. You can keep climbing up and down the stairs during Namaz.
(No way! FIQH) 11. Only Al-Fatiha is enough for Namaz. Sorry, it’s not enough. 12.
‘Allahhumma’ can be read aloud. No, it cannot be read aloud. But, you can pray
without it. No, never! You can’t pray without it. 13. You may curse the Satan during
Namaz and pray for others. No, never!14. Say anything after At-Tahiyyat that you want.
No, only say this and this. 15. Kill anyone passing in front of the Namazis, but leave alone
Hazraat Abdullah Ibn Abbas and Sa’d bin Abi Waqas. 16. If a woman, donkey, or dog
passes from in front, the Namaz is broken. But if your wife is lying down on your prayer
rug right in front, never mind.
So, this is the Salat or Namaz of Hadith. Can you pray at all according to Hadith? If you
claim Hadith tells you the method of Namaz. Contradictions and confusion where is the clarity ?

(ref: dual islam by Dr. Barq)

-
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2011, 08:22:45 am »

Very informative piece.    I am sure all those hadith followers who staunchly support the notion that "hadith teaches salaat" never observe these rules of hadith concerning prayers. Yet they support it.  They preach what they don't practice, that's because the preaching is wrong. 

Many thanks brother.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2011, 12:27:37 am »

I like this article of yours so much sister Zeynab that no matter how many times I read it, I find it just as refreshing. 

Also, has anyone ever asked our "scholars" if Hadith is as important as the Hadithists portray, why did it start being collected & compiled 200 years after the death of the Prophet (pbuh), why not immediately after his death or during his lifetime?  We know that didn't happen, why?  For 200 years after the death of the Prophet (pbuh), how did people practice their faith without Hadith?  I've tried asking this question many times.  Response?  Beating around the bush with irrelevant babblings or calling me a "deviant."   teethsmile  these guys are comical, really.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2011, 12:45:42 am »

Also, has anyone ever asked our "scholars" if Hadith is as important as the Hadithists portray, why did it start being collected & compiled 200 years after the death of the Prophet (pbuh), why not immediately after his death or during his lifetime?  We know that didn't happen, why?  For 200 years after the death of the Prophet (pbuh), how did people practice their faith without Hadith?  I've tried asking this question many times.  Response?  Beating around the bush with irrelevant babblings or calling me a "deviant."   teethsmile  these guys are comical, really.

I had put more or less the same query on our post Hadeeth and Salaah.  I also asked many of those who were just too quick to pick up a fight.  Their only answer was a very untruthful one, claiming that Hadith was around during those 200 years but hadn't yet been compiled systematically.  Well, in other words it means that the deviations were gradually building up during the reign of the Ummayads enforcing the Hadith culture, it was officialized during the time of time of Ummayad ruler Omar bin Abdel Aziz and widespread compilations with additional lies & story-telling were formally established as an indispensable part of Islam during the Abbasid rule who made these Persian Hadith compilers their guests with the green light to carry on with their thuggery. 
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2011, 12:56:04 am »

Yeah, it was basically during the Abbasid reign that this shaitaani was established.   Though the Ummayads encouraged and started it, it was until then pretty haphazard.  If the Abbasids had taken a firm stance and perceived its trend of falsehoods and its horrific long term consequences, the villainy of Hadith would have ended right there.  But unfortunately it was only political gain these dynasties were interested in, not  preserving true Islamic values.  They couldn't change the Quran, so they locked it up and began using the Hadith.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2011, 12:56:58 am »

Exactly ..
Report Spam   Logged

abbottonian

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2013, 08:24:27 pm »

As-salaam Alaikum
Sister Zeynab 
This is a request to all sisters and brothers in Islam.
I was a Sunni Muslim about 15 years before when there was not much Internet available in my country and then the broadband came and I was able to seek knowledge about my Deen through different contemporary scholars and some of the traditional scholars too.Every one was trying to ridicule each other and every one presented his own thoughts based on different Hadith and every one was translating Qur'aan as he wished.Most of the so called scholars stated that Quran is an "AJMALI" (I do not know the exact English for this Arabic word but may be Concise or synoptic)  as there were some hidden meanings of verses and Hadith and Sunnah explains. Qur'aan then I wondered why would God send a book which is not understandable by common person? and if I am unable to understand it by myself then  is this the last guidance for mankind and so many other questions arose in my mind.Then I read more and more Qur'aan with meanings and tried my best to understand and follow.Then I met a friend who gave me a booklet which had Hadith with references and I was surprised to know that the Hadith mentioned in that tiny booklet were completely unbelievable portraying the Prophet as a sex maniac and a cruel person and blaming the companions as disobedient to the Prophet and placing women alongside dogs and pigs.so on a so forth.Since that time I call myself only Muslim and if someone asked me what my school of thought was? I will simply say Quraan. Now I have a plan to expose as much I can the falsehood of Hadith but I do not have enough material.
I would therefore request you and all who have any material of false Hadith to simply provide me references only and not the complete text,so as to enable me to find the texts and place in front of as many Imams to refute their claim that Bukhari et.al can  be trusted.
I will be waiting anxiously for references.
May the peace and blessing of Allah be on all the truth seekers.
Thank you     
Report Spam   Logged

Asif Raza:- No tool is more beneficial than knowledge and no weapon is more dangerous than ignorance.
Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2013, 09:18:04 pm »

Walaikum as-Salam.  Very interesting brother.  I agree and respect your goal.

In our Hadith section we have put up quite a big bunch ahadith that clearly clash with Quranic principles, no second thoughts on that.  I will go through them and put up the points, InshAlalh, to indicate how they clash with the Quran.  In fact, if you check our Hadith section containing criticism and exposure of specific hadiths, you will find that we have already included their nature of violations against Quranic principles.   In the past I have confronted the imams & hadith lovers many times by presenting before them several ahadith and also showing the the Quranic verses that refute those ahadith.  But I found that it's impossible to guide them.  Their minds are too preconditioned and shut to logic and ethics.  It reminds me of the Verse 28:56 (Surah Al-Qasas) of the Noble Quran, I quote:  "Lo! thou (O Muhammad) guidest not whom thou lovest, but Allah guideth whom He will. And He is Best Aware of those who walk aright."  Allah guides only those who make efforts to seek His guidance and make themselves worthy of it.  The imams and their disciples are doing everything to turn away from the Quran.  They don't even accept it as an independent and standalone Book by categorically claiming that the Quran cannot be understood without the Hadith even though Allah has confirmed that His Final Message is "perfected" and "completed"  (V.5:3).  How and why would Allah guide such people?

Just to brief you on my experience of the same quest, they have 5 standard excuses which are:

(1) They commonly use the translation issue as a scapegoat claiming hadith translations don't express the right meanings, even though I showed them several hadiths in Arabic with detailed analysis which expressed the same concept as their English translations. 

(2) They often claim an improper hadith as "da'eef" or "unauthentic" or "fabricated" yet maintain it inside the "sahih" collections also utilizing it for Shariah laws but with no explanation why it's in a 'sahih' collection if they themselves recongize it as"da'eef" or "unauthentic" ??

(3) They often bring the issue of isnad to authenticate a bad hadith.  No matter how much it clashes with the Quran, but if the isnad sound okay to them, they will blindly accept it as correct even though they realize that isnad is no foolproof evidence and anyone can construct an isnad in just a few minutes that might be seemingly correct yet a total forgery. 

(4) They often try to justify a bad hadith with references to other ahadith which is a very incorrect method of analysis. Since the entire Hadith institution is highly suspicious, tainted and controversial, therefore one hadith cannot testify for another hadith.  Analogically, that would be like one thief testifying for another in a court of law and would be considered felon.  Their references should be either from the Noble Quran, or reliable historical data or common logic.  But the imams don't accept this argument.

(5) Their final and most common reaction is to fly into a rage and call those who disagree with hadith, "munkir" or "deviant," not realizing that they are themselves drowned in glaring deviance.
Report Spam   Logged

abbottonian

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2013, 06:05:34 pm »

Assalam Alaikum
Thank you very much sister Heba for your elaborate reply.
I apologize for not having reviewed my post before posting because of the limited time due to electricity outages here.
My last paragraph "I would therefore request you and all who have any material of false Hadith to simply provide me references only and not the complete text,so as to enable me to find the texts and place in front of as many Imams to refute their claim that Bukhari et.al can not be trusted."
 It should have been "to refute their claim that Bukhari et.al can be trusted"
Would it be possible to remove NOT from the sentence? so as to set the meanings right.
Your help regarding providing me with references of such Hadith which you mentioned discussing with Imams would highly be appreciated and I am hopeful that I will be able to bring a few people back on track Insha Allah to the path of glorious Qur'aan
Stay Blessed
Asif Raza
Report Spam   Logged

Asif Raza:- No tool is more beneficial than knowledge and no weapon is more dangerous than ignorance.
Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2013, 08:47:14 pm »

Yes brother.  You can edit your posts as many times as you like by clicking the "modify" button on top of your post.  After making the changes, simply click 'save.'
Report Spam   Logged

abbottonian

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2013, 04:49:41 pm »

SALAM ALAIKUM
Thank you sister Heba I have edited my post.
Regarding uploading a profile picture I did exactly what you described  but I could not find the 3rd option for  uploading  picture from my hard disk.Any suggestion?
Allah Bless you.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2013, 05:34:46 pm »

SALAM ALAIKUM   .......

Regarding uploading a profile picture I did exactly what you described  but I could not find the 3rd option for  uploading  picture from my hard disk.Any suggestion?
Allah Bless you.

Walaikum Salam brother.   I have explained it further at the Forum Feedback Board with screen photos so you might find it simpler. 

Here is the link for that post.
http://muslimvilla.smfforfree.com/index.php?topic=4133.msg13845#new
Report Spam   Logged

guest1162

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2018, 09:14:26 am »

Salam
Very thought provoking discussions.
Another damage that Hadith does is make Muslims sectarians. All sects pay lip service to the word 'Hadith' however, they reject other sect's Hadith.
The Hadith prophesying about the Muslim Umma will be divided into 72 sects and only one of these sects will be the guided one, actually gives legitimacy to sectarian Muslims to keep clinging to their sect believing that by a stroke of great luck they are fortunate enough to be born in the right sect. This Hadith gives them the legitimacy to actually cling to their sect while rejecting Ayat 6:159 إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: