Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 29, 2024, 11:13:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Controversial History of Hadeeth (by br. Hafeez Kazi) PART 2

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Controversial History of Hadeeth (by br. Hafeez Kazi) PART 2  (Read 1800 times)
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« on: December 13, 2006, 03:28:28 am »

Please note:

Br. Hafeez Kazi who holds the Glorious Quraan and the beloved Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in great esteem and respect, expresses his views on the writers of Hadeeth literature, who have apparently written many unworthy and false narrations about the Prophet (pbuh) that sound very inappropriate.  Br. Hafeez Kazi has presented clarifications of such narrations, defending the Noble Quraan and the most beloved Prophet (pbuh).

-------------------------------------------

"Lahwal Hadith"     by Brother Hafeez Kazi

And of mankind is he who purchases (Lahwal Hadith) idle talks (i.e. music, singing, etc.) to mislead (men) from the Path of Allah without knowledge, and takes it (the Path of Allah, the Verses of the Qur'an) by way of mockery. For such there will be a humiliating torment (in the Hell-fire). 31:6

WA- MIN AN- NAAS MAN YASHTARE LAHW AL- H.ADETH LI- YUD.ILL cAN SABEL 'ALLAAH BI- GHAYR cILM WA- YATTAKHIDH -HAA HUZUW (AN) 'OLAA'IKA LA- -HUM cADHAAB MUHEN 31:6

LAHWA = pleasure, amusement, diversion, fun, disport, festivity, game, distraction, play
HADITH = report , account, tale, narrative, talk , speech, discourse, words, yarn, spiel, late,
modern, recent, red-hot, up-to-date,

Traditional translators have taken for consideration that LAHWAL HADITH means Singing and Music, a straight lift from the SAHIH'S Hadith. Had they pondered over the verse with care they would have translated better than the nonsense they translated.

The most important word used in this verse is YASHTARE (PURCHASE)

How can one, purchase songs or music to mislead men from the path of Allah. It can be said of the seller but not of the buyer. A buyer buys songs or music for himself and for his own entertainment and not for others. A buyer may listen to songs or music to entertain him but how can he mislead others from the path of Allah. How can his listening of songs or music become a misleading to other people from the path of Allah? What songs and music have connection with the right path of Allah? While listening to music or songs where is the question of mockery of the path of Allah or the verses of the Quran.

In which dictionary the meaning of HADITH is song and music

The writers of the Hadith were all from Persia and not a single of them was Arab. Is it not surprising that they all came from Persia to write Hadith? Why were the Arabs not interested in writing Hadith although they were very close to the prophet and also they had no language problem?

The Six Collections that are said to be the utterance of the prophet but none of those who collected them was an Arab: they are all Persians. There was no written record of what was collected. The collections were made 200 years after the death of the prophet depending on what was verbally related by the people all around.

1. Muhammad ibn Ismail al-Bukhari, 2. Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj al-Qushayri, 3. Muhammad ibn Isa at-Tirmidhi, 4. Abu Da'ud as-Sijistani, 5. Muhammed ibn Majah and 6. Ahmad ibn Shu'ayb an-Nasai were all residents of Persia:

Name of Composer Resident of Died in Year HadithsCollected Hadiths Published
Al-Bukhari Bokhara 260 A.H. 600,000 2,762
Muslim Neshapur 261 A.H. 300,000 4,348
Tirmidhi Tirmaz 279 A.H. 300,000 3,115
Abu Da'ud Sistan 275 A.H. 500,000 4,800
Ibn Maja Qazveen 273 A.H. 400,000 4,000
Nasai Khurasan 303 A.H. 200,000 4,321

Now all these Hadith writers came from Persia to write the ahaadith although they were not commanded by Allah to write. They spent money on this project for travelling, staying in Saudi Arabia, for their lodging and boarding and many times they paid the narrators for their narrations. In a nutshell they PURCHASED THE NARRATIONS, but why did they do that, what was their motive behind it. Not many Muslim will agree with me if I say that they wrote these Hadith to mislead Muslims from the right path, but I will prove it from the Quran that their motives were evil.

We hope all these Hadith writers were true believers and therefore they must have read the Quran thoroughly before undertaking this huge and difficult task. But the ground reality is not that as it appears. i.e. when I read in the Quran that during menstruation men should keep away from women: I will never think of prophet violating this command even if the most nearest person to prophet informs me about this and my first reaction to such news would be to disbelieve and never trust the informer.

They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an Adha therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah has ordained for you Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves. 2:222

Bukhari 1:298: Aisha
The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Bukhari 1:299: 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad
(On the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her." 'Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could."

I couldn't believe this; even the Muslims won't believe this, then why Bukhari did not disbelieve this and discarded it and why he accepted this as an authentic Hadith. Was Bukhari not a Muslim? Did Bukhari not read the Quran? How can an UMMUL MOMINEEN proclaim her bed story to others? We males, do not disclose any such things to our nearest friends, how could we expect the mother of all Ummah to make public her private acts? How can you hold such Hadith as AUTHENTIC? Is it not blasphemy?

O Prophet (Muhammad SAW)! Verily, We have made lawful to you your wives, to whom you have paid their Mahr (bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), 33:50

Bukhari 1:367 Abdul Aziz
We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, 'O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.' The Prophet said, 'Go and take any slave girl.' He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, 'O Allah's Apostle! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.' So the Prophet said, 'Bring him along with her.' So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, 'Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.' Anas added: The Prophet then manumitted her and married her."
Thabit asked Anas, "O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?" He said, "Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her."

Allah says that all wives were made lawful to the prophet after he paid the dowers to them but in the above Hadith the commandment of Allah is disobeyed and instead the marriage was made lawful just by manumitting the bride. Read the Hadith carefully. What image of the prophet is projected? "WHEN THE PROPHET SAW HER" He said to Dihya "TAKE ANY SLAVE GIRL OTHER THAN HER" Could our prophet fall so low, that after giving permission to Dihya to take any slave girl of his choice retreat from his words after seeing the beautiful Safiya and choose for himself the selection of Dihya. What do we mean by "WHEN HE SAW HER." Did the prophet go to Khaibar to conquer, or to conquer slave girls and select from them the most beautiful slave girls for himself. This Hadith is blasphemy and the writer should have been punished.

Theses are the examples of mockery of the Quran and misleading Muslims from the right path of Allah. Having faith in the Quran and acting not according to it and not obeying it is a mockery of the Quran. The prophet believed in the Quran and was supposed to keep away himself from his menstruating wives but he keeps on fondling them during this period. The prophet should pay dowers for making the wives lawful for him but he just manumits Safiya to make her lawful. These and other such Ahaadith are written only with the intention to mislead Muslims from the right path of Allah. A simple Muslim would never dare to disobey the commands of Allah then how could our prophet do this? Has any Muslim thought over this?

When Our verses are recited to such a one he turns away in arrogance as if he heard them not as if there were deafness in both his ears: announce to him a grievous Penalty. 31:7

To such people who purchase LAHWAL HADITH and when the ayats of Quran are recited to them they turn away in arrogance as if they had heard nothing and as if they are deaf. Now certainly these people are not the ones who listen songs or music etc. neither are those who make such things because they are not misleading men from the path of Allah. i.e. the songs and music doesn't stop anyone from praying , from fasting, from offering charity, from performing Hajj and from doing good deeds. The purchaser's intentions are not to mislead/astray people from the path of Allah and make a mockery out of it but to entertain.

Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands and then say, "This is from Allah," to purchase with it a little price! Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for that they earn thereby. 2:79

There is Quran for guidance and there was no need of any other book for guidance and commandments, but human hands in the name of Allah made money by authoring such books and also those who printed and published such books. It is no secret that such books, which popped up and mushroomed very fast is none other than the Hadith written by Bukhari & Co.

Is Quran not enough for Muslims?

Is it not sufficient for them that We have sent down to you the Book (the Qur'an), which is recited to them? Verily, herein is mercy and a reminder (or an admonition) for a people who believe. 29:51

No, the Quran is not enough; they need Hadith just like the Jews needed Talmud besides Torah

Verily, those who conceal what Allah has sent down of the Book, and purchase a small gain therewith (of worldly things), they eat into their bellies nothing but fire. Allah will not speak to them on the Day of Resurrection, nor purify them, and theirs will be a painful torment. 2:174

Now we have come across the most important subject. The main intention of the writers of the Hadith was to hide the real facts of the Quran and instead replace their own views and ways to mislead men from the path of Allah. i.e. they concealed that Quran is complete, explained everything in detail, and neglected nothing in it and is sufficient for guidance and added their own views that although the Quran is complete in all sense but still it does not have the details of the five times prayers, the zakaat and the Hajj and many more things which they are providing through their Hadith in the name of the prophet. A true believer would believe the words of the Quran and not the man written book of Bukhari and associates.

And when Our Clear Verses are recited unto them, those who hope not for their meeting with Us, say: Bring us a Qur'an other than this, or change it." Say (O Muhammad SAW): "It is not for me to change it on my own accord; I only follow that which is revealed unto me. Verily, I fear if I were to disobey my Lord, the torment of the Great Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)." 10:15

It is clear that prophet could not change any verse of the quran on his own accord and he followed that which was revealed to him by Allah. What would have been the consequences had our prophet disobeyed the commands of Allah or uttered anything of his own in the name of Allah.

And if the apostle were to invent any sayings in Our name We should certainly seize him by his right hand And We should certainly then cut off the artery of his heart: And none of you could withhold Us from (punishing) him. 69:44/45/46/47

So there was no way that prophet could have uttered or performed anything, which is not sanctioned by Allah and as such the details of many such things not appearing in the Quran and which appears in the Hadith, written by human hands, which contradicts the Quran are proved to be written to mislead men from the path of Allah and make a mockery of the book of Allah. The mockery is that the Muslims have faith and believe in the Quran but follow man written books.

They are the ones who buy error in place of guidance and torment in place of forgiveness. Ah! What boldness (they show) for the Fire! 2:175

That is because Allah has sent down the Book (the Qur'an) in truth. And verily, those who disputed as regards the Book are far away in opposition. 2:176

The followers of Hadith are buying error in place of guidance and torments in place of forgiveness and they belie the Book of Allah (Quran), which was sent in truth. They hold all Hadith, which are contradictory to quran as a truth and thus dispute without knowledge regarding the quran and hold the verses of the quran as lies by not implementing and following.

Woe to every sinful liar, He hears the Verses of Allah rehearsed to him yet is obstinate and lofty as if he had not heard them: then announce to him a Penalty Grievous! And when he learns something of Our Verses he takes them in jest: for such there will be a humiliating Penalty 45:7/8/9

It is only those who believe not in the Verses of Allah, who fabricate falsehood, and it is they who are liars.16: 105

The sinful liars are those who after listening to the verses of Allah remain stubborn and act as if they have not heard it. There faith in the Hadith has made them stubborn and when they are reminded that they should follow only quran and act on its orders they make a mockery of it and say that whatever that is mentioned in Hadith is true and we should follow it even if it contradicts the quran. The people who wrote Hadith did not believe in the verses of the Quran and therefore fabricated falsehoods in the name of prophet, only to mislead Muslims from the right path of Allah, and in the eyes of Allah they are liars

Have you not seen those who were given a portion of the book (the Jews), purchasing the wrong path, and wish that you should go astray from the Right Path? 4:44

The Jews were given the Torah but they were not satisfied with it and they wrote another book called Mishna or Talmud and thus deviated from the right path. The Muslims Hadith is a replica of the Talmud in respect of lies and deceptions. The wishes of the Jews were fulfilled as Muslims followed the man written Hadith blindly and ignoring the commands of the Quran.

Likewise did We make for every Messenger an enemy evil ones among men and Jinns inspiring each other with flowery discourses by way of deception. If thy Lord had so planned they would not have done it: so leave them and their inventions alone. 6:112

To such (deceit) let the hearts of those incline who have no faith in the Hereafter: let them delight in it and let them earn from it what they may. 6:113

Whose discourses / speeches are deceptive: read the above two verses:

But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness that their portion is Gardens beneath which rivers flow. 2:25

Paradise is for those who are believers and righteous (QURAN)

Bukhari: 2:329: Abu Dhar
Allah's Apostle said, "Someone came to me from my Lord and gave me the news (or good tidings) that if any of my followers dies worshipping none (in any way) along with Allah, he will enter Paradise." I asked, "Even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse (adultery) and theft?" He replied, "Even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse (adultery) and theft."

Paradise for those who worship only Allah even if those commit adultery and theft (HADITH)

Those who invoke not with Allah any other god nor slay such life as Allah has made sacred except for just cause not commit fornication and any that does this (not only) meets punishment (But) the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to him and he will dwell therein in ignominy 25:68/69

The Quran says that those who worship Allah Alone and commits adultery, then his punishment on the day of judgement will be doubled and he will stay in the Hell forever. The Hadith is deceptive and straying the Muslims from the right path of Allah. Muslims belief that they will be in paradise after undergoing punishment for their sins, is based on such nonsense Hadith. The Hadith are proved to be an open lies, and its lies will only be known when it is read with an open frame of mind and without any preconceived thoughts and a strong faith, like a rock, in the Quran. The people who do not have faith in the hereafter invent such false Hadith and make earnings from such baseless and nonsense books

And of the camels He hath created a twain and of the oxen a twain. Say thou: is it the two males He hath forbidden or the two females, or that which the wombs of the two females contain? Were ye present when Allah enjoined this on you? Who then doth greater wrong than he who fabricates a lie against Allah that he may lead people astray; verily Allah shall not guide a wrong-doing people.6: 144

Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth they will lead thee away from the Way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie.6: 116

Thy Lord knoweth best who strayeth from His Way. He knoweth best who they are that receive His guidance.6: 117

Allah confirms that the majority of the people on the earth follow nothing but conjecture and they do noting but lies. Prophet is warned not to follow such people because they will lead him away from the right path of Allah

Verily, they were about to tempt you away from that which We have revealed (the Qur'an) unto you (O Muhammad SAW), to FABRICATE something other than it against Us, and then they would certainly have taken you a friend! And had We not given thee strength thou wouldst nearly have inclined to them a little. In that case, We would have made you taste a double portion (of punishment) in this life and a double portion (of punishment) after death. And then you would have found none to help you against Us. 17:73/74/75

An eye opener verse: The disbelievers were on the verge of tempting the prophet away from what was revealed (Quran) to fabricate something other than it against Allah and had the prophet done this then he would have become the friend of the disbelievers. Had our prophet deviated and fabricated anything other than what was inspired to him then he would have received double punishment. So it is clear that any deviation (LAHW) from the Quran is a punishable offence in the eyes of Allah. The Sadaqah is obligatory on Muslims whereas in the books of Hadith it is not obligatory but zakaat is obligatory. The sadaqah is payable on the day of the harvest but in the books of Hadith Zakat it is payable in the month of Ramadan at the rate of 2.5% after certain reservations. This deviation is an offence and punishable therefore Bukhari & Co. should have been punished. Almost all commandments of the quran are disobeyed, and followed, are the newly invented lies of the Hadith books, which are a clear deviation from the Quran.

'INNA-MAA AS.- S.ADAQAAT LI- AL- FUQARAA' WA- AL- MASAAKEN WA- AL- cAAMILEN cALAY -HAA WA- AL- MU'ALLAFAH QULOB -HUM WA- FE AR- RIQAAB WA- AL- GHAARIMEN WA- FE SABEL 'ALLAAH WA- IBN AS- SABEL FARED.AH MIN 'ALLAAH WA- 'ALLAAH cALEM H.AKEM 9:60

As-Sadaqat are only for the Fuqara' (poor), and Al-Masakin (the poor) and those employed to collect (the funds); and for to attract the hearts of those who have been inclined (towards Islam); and to free the captives; and for those in debt; and for Allah's Cause, and for the wayfarer; a duty imposed by Allah. And Allah is All-Knower, All Wise.

It is He who produceth gardens with trellises and without and dates and tilth with produce of all kinds and olives and pomegranates similar (in kind) and different (in variety): eat of their fruit in their season but render the dues that are proper on the day that the harvest is gathered. But waste not by excess: for Allah loveth not the wasters. 6:141

These are the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, revelations, etc.) of Allah, which We recite to you (O Muhammad SAW) with truth. Then in which (Hadith) discourse after Allah and His Ayat will they believe? Woe to every sinful liar Who hears the Verses of Allah (being) recited to him, yet persists with pride as if he heard them not. So announce to him a painful torment! And when he learns something of Our Verses he takes them in mockery: for such there will be a humiliating Penalty 45:6/7/8/9

A question to the prophet " THEN IN WHICH (HADITH) DISCOURSE AFTER ALLAH AND HIS AYAT WILL THEY BELIEVE?" the reply of the believers would be "WE BELIEVE AFTER ALLAH AND HIS AYAT IN "BUKHARI" AND HIS "HADITH".

Woe to every sinful liar Who hears the Verses of Allah (being) recited to him, yet persists with pride as if he heard them not. And when he learns something of Our Verses he takes them in mockery.

Invite the Muslims to follow the Quran they will mock at you. They believe in the Quran but follow the Hadith. The Hadith writers have mislead millions of Muslims from the right path of Allah and have made a mockery of the book of Allah.

THIS IS LAHWAL HADITH

ALLAH KNOWS BEST
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: