Guests wanting to sign-up as members MUST first introduce themselves in detail at our Guestbook otherwise their registrations will be DELETED. THIS IS PRIMARILY A READ-ONLY FORUM RUN BY MV TEAM. Approval of members is at the discretion of the team, depending on the clarity and substance of your introduction. Please know, MV is a place for humble learning through mutual consultation, not the right place for narcissists. Thanks! ::: AT PRESENT INTROS FOR MV TO BE AT OUR BLOG. VISIT OUR GUESTBOOK FOR CONNECTING LINK TO BLOG.
Muslim Villa
December 08, 2016, 05:58:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Palestine Teleraph

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Message from Human Appeal.org.uk

+-
Shoutbox
September 12, 2016, 03:17:09 am N. Truth Seeker: Wa salam sisters. So kind of u to remember. Alhumdulilah that Allah gave us another chance to live thru the blessed month of Zil Hajj.  Was a busy time for all of my family.
September 11, 2016, 08:26:43 am Zeynab: Wa'salaam my dear Sis Heba Smiley  Yes, Alhumdulilah, the 10 days of this blessed month went well by the Grace & Mercy of Allah. I wish the same for all.
September 11, 2016, 02:20:02 am Heba E. Husseyn: Salam my dear MV team and other sis and bros.  I pray the first 10 days of the bless month of Zil Hajj has passed well for all.  Hajj culminates in about 2 days. InshAllah.
August 22, 2016, 09:50:39 pm Zeynab: Wa'salam.  Thanks brother Smiley  Sis Heba helped me a lot too.
August 22, 2016, 09:33:50 pm N. Truth Seeker: Salam all.  MV Pinterest Boards are super, Alhumdulilah.
June 11, 2016, 06:35:43 am Zeynab: u r absolutely right sis Ruhi.
June 11, 2016, 06:32:29 am Ruhi_Rose: I came across a pinterest page on the Quran which says "The Quran is the central religious text of Islam."  Let me put it this way: Quran is the ONLYText of Islam. If u r following the Quran, u don't need anything else.
June 06, 2016, 06:20:53 am Zeynab: Ramadan Kareem to all.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Message from Human Appeal.org.uk  (Read 185 times)
Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader

Mom of three cute rascals :)

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 01, 2009, 09:07:42 pm »

Source: http://www.humanappeal.org.uk/eshots/humaneshot75.html?mid=75&did=1583

Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

Follow the Truth, not the crowd

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 04:17:02 am »

Thank u so much for posting this sister rose.  We always try our best to donate for all such causes through whichever good and reliable sources we can find.  We're now donating as much as we can through a fund set up by some sisters and brothers we personally know well.

However, donating doesn't make my heart feel any lighter.  That's because, whether or not we donate, the killing is going on.   In this photo, just look at the grief stricken look and tears on the lovely face of this very cute little boy.  As a mom, my heart just bleeds and bleeds. 

May the curse of Allah be on the zionist snakes.  I absolutely hate them and their allies. This is just too much.
Report Spam   Logged

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be a friend.
N. Truth Seeker
Technology nerd TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 04:20:59 am »

yes sister, the tears, pain and fear on the face of this innocent little child should melt the heart of any person who's emotionally and intellectually a human being. 
Report Spam   Logged

HE WHO KNEELS BEFORE ALLAH CAN
STAND BEFORE ANYONE.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: