Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
April 19, 2024, 10:20:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ATTENTION LONDONERS / UK residents - GAZA DEMO SAT 10th JAN

+-
Shoutbox
April 02, 2024, 07:27:22 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Details on Leila tul Qadr every Ramadan, links HERE.
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
View Shout History
Linked Events
  • 2nd London Rally for Gaza: January 10, 2009
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION LONDONERS / UK residents - GAZA DEMO SAT 10th JAN  (Read 619 times)
AceOfHearts

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 06, 2009, 08:37:23 pm »

National Demonstration: Saturday 10 January
Stop theMassacre : Israel Out of Gaza

Assemble 12.30pm Speakers Corner, Hyde Park
March to Israeli Embassy, High St Kensington, London

Stop the War Coalition Online
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 10:49:12 pm »

May Allah (The Most High) grant the participants success by allowing this gathering to have an impact on world community.  I presume br. Ace you'll be going - may the blessings of Allah be on you brother for the depth of your feelings for such a deserving cause.  The situation is really getting bad.  Even if Israel declares a ceasefire now, so what?  What about the 700 Gazans who have been butchered?  The lives of their loved ones are ruined forever.  The world has no answer.  And they have the audacity to compare Gazan casualties with Israeli casualties being 700 and 7, respectively.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 04:44:04 am »

My prayers are the same as br. persian's.  O! Allah, make this world respond to Israel's injustice.

Brother Ace, so thoughtful of you to put this up.  As always, you are always so sincerely caring towards the cause of believers.  May Allah (Subhanu Wa'Tala) reward you and make you along with all true believers succeed, InshAllah, ameen.
Report Spam   Logged

AceOfHearts

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 07:39:35 am »

May Allah accept our efforts. Thanks Br Persian and Sr Zeynab for your comments. InshAllah I wll be going brother Persian.

It is aparent now to the world, the intention of the recent millitary invasion is not just to attack Hamas, it is also to inflict suffering on the Palestinian population largely, as has been the case before the recent onslought.

It is an attack of hatred...the soldiers in the aircrafts, in the tanks and on foot go into Gaza with a heart full of hatred against the Palestinians as a whole. That is why they shoot at children and medical staff and have killed masses of children and innocent men and women in schools, mosques, and homes, cut off fuel and electricity and flow of resources into Gaza - its to inflict suffering on the Palestinians.

Dont be fooled by their claim that its just to do with Hamas. Hamas is an excuse to exercise their hatred of Palestinians by utilising their power, which is given by Allah.

The Jews did not have this power. When those who disbelief in true religion do not have power, they are humbled and in need, but Allah states their way when they are given power, asdemonstrated by the zionists Jews today:

"Whenever he holds the upperhand, he goes about the earth corrupting it, destroying (people's) crops and breeding stock. Allah does not love corruption." (Surat al-Baqara: 205)

Any one reading this, please write an email/text (sms) to your contacts with the details of this demonstrations and any other happening around the world, lot of people want to attend demos but dont know they are happening.
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 07:49:10 am »

Very correctly said brother.  I agree 110% with every sentence you've stated. 

I think the speakers at the Jan.10th London rally will have a lot of say.  According to the latest, HezbAllah might open a second front in the north as a gesture of support to Hamas in Gaza. 

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090108/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 04:48:29 am »

I wish you and all participants success on Jan.10, InshAllah. 

All such movements are the vehicles for change for the future, regardless of how many years or centuries it may take.  InshAllah, change will come.  The status quo of no such situation that perpetrates such tremendous injustice as the zionists have been doing since 60 years has ever been permanent in history. 

Assalaam Alaikum and peace to all

We belong to Allah and to Him is our final journey.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 04:59:35 am »

Very correctly said brother.  I agree 110% with every sentence you've stated. 

I think the speakers at the Jan.10th London rally will have a lot of say.  According to the latest, HezbAllah might open a second front in the north as a gesture of support to Hamas in Gaza. 

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090108/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians

This was interesting news.  But the coward zionists are clever.  They are making sure to stay away from Hezbollah.  If Hezbollah now jumps in, the zionists are screwed. 

Since the last few days, from what I've been following in the mainstream news medias, the division & grouping of this conflict is now open and official.   Here's how it is ---- 

1)  Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran and Syria are together, against ..

2)  Israel, America, Western Europe, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the Fatah Party and Jordan who are in a single coalition.   This second group is makin me sick.
Report Spam   Logged

AceOfHearts

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 07:59:55 pm »

I was there and it turned out very big as expected. The police always gives a lower figure in the media. It was announced in the demo that 100,000 people turned out, which I would say closer to what I saw compared to the mere 12,000 stated by the police in the media.

It was majorly peaceful though it did get violant at times in front of the Israili embassy, shoes and sticks thrown at the embassy as well as firework missiles with occasional outburst with the riot police. Starbucks window was cracked which had no one as the demo passed by.

I believe some sort of appropriate expression of outrage, out of the ordinary, is necessary to get attention.

I took some pictures of parts of the demo:

Apology image links broken as Photobucket not allowing 3rd party hosting without substantial annual fee.  These images cannot be restored as they're not from MV album.
Admin - Sept.2017
Report Spam   Logged
Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 08:25:44 pm »

Assalaam Alaykom and peace brother ace.  This and the previous one of Jan. 3 are both awesome threads.

I admire your dedication for this much deserving cause.  As mentioned in the former thread, you clicked the pics.  I presume these are also clicked by you.  The TV and newspaper medias never show such photos. These photos need a loud applause, MashAllah.  They flatly reflect the feelings of the people that have evolved out of the reality on Gaza grounds.  Attendence of 100,000 is an impressive figure, Alhumdulilah.  I had no doubt that people would turn up in large numbers for a cause like this.  The media reported that Jan.3 rally attracted a crowd of 12,000.  I sensed right then that this was a conservative figure.  It apparently looked more.  Regarding the Jan.10 rally, they never mentioned the number at all.  That itself expresses media embarrassment.  I quite agree that the crowd must have been 100,000 plus.  Another reason why the western media tried to downplay the Jan.10 rally is .... the child killers also led a march on Jan.11.  I saw that yesterday.  The crowd was nothing compared to the one of Jan.10.  To conceal the humiliation, the media thought it best to remain silent about the size of crowds.

Thanks again for the feedback and great pics, brother.  I'm glad to know that Allah kept your safe from police violence, who often mistreat peaceful demonstrators in rallies like these that don't support the policies of their govt.
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 08:30:44 pm »

btw ...... great to know Starbucks window was cracked.  It oughta been smashed.  Starbucks contributes millions every year to various Jewish organizations in Israel to meet the cost of levelling / bulldozing Palestinian farms and homes in the West Bank for the purpose of building Israeli settlements on occupied land.
Report Spam   Logged

AceOfHearts

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2009, 09:52:25 pm »

Salaam my sister,

Thanks for your reponse. I was going to mention the pro-Israili protest that happened the next day - thanks for bringing it up.

Its actually not a demonstration in support of anything 'of substance' like stop the Hamas rockets etc. which I think is what they say they are protesting against. But I believe thats not the real reason, they are merely out to protest against our demonstrations which are massive - bit childish.

But you're right, its difficult to see these views as seen in the photos. On the TV, all you get is mostly a 'distanced' view most of the time. Unfortunately, the sentiments within these demos and its scale just about reaches the media and hardly any of the slogans and sentiments are relayed on television, which is so aparent when one is physically in the protest.
Report Spam   Logged
Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2009, 10:15:27 pm »

Its actually not a demonstration in support of anything 'of substance' like stop the Hamas rockets etc. which I think is what they are protesting against. But I believe thats not the real reason, they are merely out to protest against our demonstrations which are massive - bit childish.

Unfortunately, the sentiments within these demos and its scale just about reaches the media and hardly any of the slogans and sentiments are relayed on television, which is so aparent when one is physically in the protest.

lol - exactly

It's more of a 'tit-for-tat' move by them.  They really have nothing to protest about.  With the ratio of civilian and military casualties on the Gazan and Israeli sides being 900 and 11, respectively - the Zionists know that they'll look stupid (if not laughable) protesting for their people dying by Hamas rockets.  They r totally bankrupt for finding an agenda when it comes to holding a rally and they r well aware of it.  Yet they aren't worried b'coz they also know that all they r required to do is to be physically present in a group brandishing the Israeli flag and the media will bring them on the camera with pleasure, giving them better coverage than that of their opponents.

Wa'salaam to u, brother
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 03:49:56 am »

Great photos and great comments!  I keep looking and looking at these fantastic pictures so proudly.  Thanks br. Ace.  InshAllah, Allah never denies the wages of hardworkers.

Salaams and peace to all. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: