Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 29, 2024, 05:20:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Can anyone trust the intentions of Imam Bukhari?

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone trust the intentions of Imam Bukhari?  (Read 1586 times)
Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

Badges: (View All)
« on: December 18, 2006, 06:39:06 am »

salamem

Sahih al-Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 62, Number 18: Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

By writing such false ahadith full of lies, Imam Bukhari has made obvious his evil intent of mocking our most beloved Prophet (salallah alayhi wasallam). 

It makes me ask myself .. why did these Hadeeth writers take up this bizarre mission? Why were they so keen to defame the Prophet (pbuh) who had such a great character?  As sincere Muslims we must love Allah and love the Prophet .. which means love the truth. This Hadeeth accuses the Prophet (pbuh) of forcibly marrying Aisha (ra) against the will of her father (nauzbillah). These are the types of allegations we would expect from hostile non-Muslims groups who defame the Prophet. In fact, if a non-Muslim had said something to this effect, there would be a commotion and rioting all over the Muslim world. But when Imam Bukhari says it, the naive faithfuls accept it with a blind eye. No wonder Allah (Subhan Wa'Tala) is apparently so angry with the lost Ummah of today.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 02:23:52 am »

wsalam

Bukhari's intentions are pathetic and evil.  The reason why these Hadeeth writers went on this truly bizarre mission was basically to defame the Prophet.  But Allah will surely deal with them.

And I so much agree with you .. if any non-Muslim had said something to this affect, there would have been so much noise.  But these Imams are considered to be above the law.  They can say what they like, it has to be right.  They'll find out on the Day of Judgment when they stand before Allah .. on that Day they will realize how much they have to pay for their lies and gossip thru which they've misguided the ummah.

Thanks for this another eye opener, kat!
Report Spam   Logged

Crescent Moon

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 02:44:59 pm »

Salaam Alaikum Sister

"The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage"

Where is the force? I don't see the force

(*
Report Spam   Logged
Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 04:06:05 am »

Salaam Alaikum Sister

"The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage"

Where is the force? I don't see the force

(*

wsalam  sister.   I know there was no force.  that's what i was  trying to clarify.  please read the original post carefully.  i was commenting on that hadith which clearly insinuates that Abu Bakr (ra) was not willing to give his daughter in marriage to the Prophet (pbuh) yet the Prophet insisted.  We know this is rubbish.  The reality was quite the opposite.  The Prophet's marriage to Aisha was primarily at the behest of Abu Bakr who desired to honor his daughter by getting her married to the messenger of Allah.  But the hadith i've quoted above is trying to paint a different picture. 
Report Spam   Logged

Crescent Moon

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 10:41:29 am »

wsalam

Sahih al-Bukhari is most authentic book in Islam next to the Quran. Why do you say Bukhari was evil? Maybe Abu Bakr was just paying hard to get?

thank you

(*
Report Spam   Logged
Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 07:18:36 pm »

wsalam

Sahih al-Bukhari is most authentic book in Islam next to the Quran. Why do you say Bukhari was evil? Maybe Abu Bakr was just paying hard to get?

thank you

(*

wsalam again sister

aren't we strange.  we accept the good intentions of Imam bukhari with so much confidence, yet cast doubt on the minds of great personalities like Abu Bakr.  Not to mention, this also insinuates greater trust in bukhari than the Prophet himself (pbuh).  surely we are all entitled to follow our own instincts.  but i fear Allah and wouldn't want to embrace any such concepts.  Besides, on whose authority do i declare that bukhari is the most authentic collection .. on the authority of Allah, His final messenger or the ulemas?
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 04:05:53 pm »

wsalam. i must say i was left dumbstruck after reading this hadith.  it's shocking!!!

There could be 2 reasons why bukhari or someone in his name wrote this.  They were either jealous of the Prophet's fame and popularity, or they simply wanted to justify the culture of forced marriages of women without the consent of their parents to please the amirs and sultans of their times.  So they penned this lying narration.  Of course this culture is very common in the School of Hadith where almost everything is twisted to suit the times and practices of a particular era.  Just like the Bible. Imam al-Bukhari is said to have made "great sacrifices" for the sake of Islam.  If after making all the "sacrifices" this is what he writes, it would be a lot more humble stance to be a commoner like us. 

The only comforting factor is .. Allah's justice is faultless, and praise be to Allah.  All these people who have been writing such hadith narrations by carving a reputation in this world of being 'pious imams' will be dealt with on the Day of Resurrection.  Their "pious imam" personality only exisits within this world.  Beyond the boundaries of this earthly world it could be a very different story, and that's the most important thing.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 07:31:00 am »

wsalam.
There could be 2 reasons why bukhari or someone in his name wrote this.  They were either jealous of the Prophet's fame and popularity, or they simply wanted to justify the culture of forced marriages of women without the consent of their parents to please the amirs and sultans of their times. 

Yeah, correct.  I think it was both.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 07:56:01 am »

salamem and hi Cat!  as per your request I invited the brothers from  IOL forum here at this thread to give us their feedback on this Hadeeth.  Of course, I gave the link as well.  But as expected, they have been nervous like hell to come to this board for any talks.  They don't have any confidence in their own beliefs.  They are all praise for Hadeeth and Bukhari but at the same time they know damn well that they won't be able to handle any challenges on this issue.  So, when I put my invitation, they just ignored it and changed the subject by talking about the 5 pillars of Islam being introduced by Bukhari.  Believe it or not, but this is the extent of to which they are shaking in their pants!  They make no pretences about the fact that giving credit to Bukhari is more imporant to them than Allah and His Messenger.  Such ones are the most shameful specimen of humanity .. excuse me.

The following is the link to the thread at IOL where I put the invitation to discuss this Hadeeth.  Check page 8 of the thread for the invitation.  Also check other pages from perhaps 4 to 8 for my entire interaction.  There is one Christian and 3 Hadeethers .. NotDeceived, Abu Tameemo, Aladin and Kansaa respectively.  NotDeceived tried to deceive me by saying stoning (lapidation) was not mentioned in the Bible.  When I quoted it from the Bible, she (or he) was silent out of sheer embarassment.  The other 3 are the Hadeethers .. stubborn to the core in their pathetic hardline ignorance, and gutless to their bones. They have just one strategy - that is, to waver from the topic to save face.

http://www.islamonline.net/discussione/thread.jspa?threadID=4403&start=105&tstart=0
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 08:32:46 am »

salamem and hi Cat! 

wsalam  dear zeynab.  thanks for this information.  though i am hard pressed for time, i checked that diabolical thread  teethsmile  i must say, u have a lot of patience, sister.  that place seems to be filled with a bunch of diehards who hardly know what they're talking coz they're talkin thru their hats!  btw .. who is this aladin.  he thinks no one can read the spins he tries to take to evade the topic for which he has no answer.  i also recall reading somebody's comment who's apparently got a drab sense of humor and is yet tryin to act funny sayin to explain how to offer fajr prayers.  just tell him that shahadah, salaat, zakah, sawn hajj are all done in exactly the same way as people did during those 200 years between the prophet's (pbuh) death and bukhari's emergence.  therefore, Mr. bukhari deserves no credit for anything.  It was the Prophet (pbuh) who taught us the 5 pillars at the behest of Allah (The Most High).  'Mr. Bukhi' did nothing, except for borrowing some of those info that was already circulating around. apart from that just wrote a bundle of lies. 

After reading that thread, i have started feeling so sorry for them.  my opposition has turned into something of sympathy for the sick  HysLaugh

Thanks again for this information, sister. 
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 09:52:05 am »

u r welcomed, cat.  i couldn't agree more with what you said.

wsalam
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: