Tweet Guests wanting to sign-up as members MUST first introduce themselves in detail at our guest book otherwise their registrations will be DELETED immediately. This is a read-only forum. Approval of members is up to the MV team, depending on your guest book introduction. Thanks!
Muslim Villa
September 22, 2014, 10:12:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: KIDS' PAGES AT MV

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Miracle Kid (Sheikh Sherifdeen Al Khalifa)

+-
Shoutbox
August 18, 2014, 02:07:13 am Zeynab: Wa'Salaam. Alhumdulilah, fine Sister.
August 16, 2014, 06:12:34 pm muslima: Aoa dear sisters and brother's how R u guys ? Smiley  I hope and pray everyone doing good inshAllah ??
July 29, 2014, 09:41:51 pm Zeynab: Ameen my bro and sis Smiley
July 29, 2014, 09:21:38 pm Heba: Ameen bro TS Smiley ameen.  It's been a month which provided us with a great sense of accomplishment too. I only pray to Allah for acceptance.  Nothing more important than that.
July 28, 2014, 02:59:12 am Truth Seeker: Farewell to the blessed month of Ramadan. May Allah accept our fasting, prayers and supplications. Ameen.
July 13, 2014, 07:57:43 pm Zeynab: Alhumdulilah, 15th Ramadan.  So far all is going fine thru the long hours.  May Allah help us thru safely and accept our efforts.  Ameen.
July 12, 2014, 06:47:15 pm Heba: Salams from me to! Smiley  and wow!  How busy we've been, Alhumdulilah.  By the time I looked up our shout box, the first 14 days are over.  SubhanAllah.
July 08, 2014, 07:52:48 pm Ruhi_Rose: Salams all.  Can u imagine guys .. 1st 10 days of Ramadan is already over. That's the speed with which time flies!!  Alhumdulilah.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Miracle Kid (Sheikh Sherifdeen Al Khalifa)  (Read 1724 times)
Zeynab
Founder
Admin

Rating: 41

Visiting the 'memory lane' is blissful and free.

« on: August 17, 2009, 07:02:53 pm »

Al Khalifa, 5 was born to non-Muslim parents in Tanzania East Africa. At this age he can speak Arabic and converse too. Allah is Great.
He recites Quran brilliantly & takes questions from audience. Watching even few minutes will drop your jaw and take your breath away.   SubaaHan Allah.

Click on the video arrow to start please ..

Report Spam   Logged

"Say: Though the sea became ink for the Words of my Lord, verily the sea would be used up before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even though We brought the like thereof to help."  (18:109) Al-Kahf

Social Buttons

Heba
Member of the website team.

From the land of the bones

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 03:50:32 am »

Indeed, this is amazing.  I just hope he doesn't grow up to be a wahabi or like the phoney crooks who call themselves "saudi and al-azhar university scholars." 
Report Spam   Logged

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be a friend.

Zeynab
Founder
Admin

Visiting the 'memory lane' is blissful and free.

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 10:01:48 am »

Hahaha ,, I hope so too.  That's a very justifiable apprehension  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

"Say: Though the sea became ink for the Words of my Lord, verily the sea would be used up before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even though We brought the like thereof to help."  (18:109) Al-Kahf

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: