Guests wanting to sign-up as members MUST first introduce themselves in detail at our Guestbook otherwise their registrations will be DELETED. THIS IS PRIMARILY A READ-ONLY FORUM RUN BY MV TEAM. Approval of members is at the discretion of the team. MV is a place for humble learning through mutual consultation, not for narcissists nor belligerent disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." AT PRESENT INTROS FOR MV TO BE AT OUR BLOG. VISIT OUR GUESTBOOK FOR CONNECTING LINK TO BLOG.
Muslim Villa
April 24, 2017, 05:23:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tunisian quest for truth

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Leila-tul-Qadr

+-
Shoutbox
September 12, 2016, 03:17:09 am N. Truth Seeker: Wa salam sisters. So kind of u to remember. Alhumdulilah that Allah gave us another chance to live thru the blessed month of Zil Hajj.  Was a busy time for all of my family.
September 11, 2016, 08:26:43 am Zeynab: Wa'salaam my dear Sis Heba Smiley  Yes, Alhumdulilah, the 10 days of this blessed month went well by the Grace & Mercy of Allah. I wish the same for all.
September 11, 2016, 02:20:02 am Heba E. Husseyn: Salam my dear MV team and other sis and bros.  I pray the first 10 days of the bless month of Zil Hajj has passed well for all.  Hajj culminates in about 2 days. InshAllah.
August 22, 2016, 09:50:39 pm Zeynab: Wa'salam.  Thanks brother Smiley  Sis Heba helped me a lot too.
August 22, 2016, 09:33:50 pm N. Truth Seeker: Salam all.  MV Pinterest Boards are super, Alhumdulilah.
June 11, 2016, 06:35:43 am Zeynab: u r absolutely right sis Ruhi.
June 11, 2016, 06:32:29 am Ruhi_Rose: I came across a pinterest page on the Quran which says "The Quran is the central religious text of Islam."  Let me put it this way: Quran is the ONLYText of Islam. If u r following the Quran, u don't need anything else.
June 06, 2016, 06:20:53 am Zeynab: Ramadan Kareem to all.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Leila-tul-Qadr  (Read 1363 times)
Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2016, 11:25:34 am »

As-salaam Alaikum.  May all our sisters and brothers have a very blessed Leilatul Qadr 1437 (2016).   On this blessed night, make dua / supplications to HIM for all good things you need, want, as sincerely as you can.  InshAllah, HE will grant your requests if HE considers them to be truly in your interest.  Remember, only The Almighty knows what is good for us, we do not.  We often ask for things that would do more harm to us than good.  Therefore, make dua with the fullest of trust and Faith in Allah, The Almighty, requesting HIM to grant you whatever HE considers best for you. 

Our guests who know little or nothing about Leilatul Qadr, kindly scroll up and read the two detailed posts on Leilatul Qadr by Brother Truth-Seeker and Sister Heba. 
Report Spam   Logged

"Say: Though the sea became ink for the Words of my Rab, verily the sea would be used up before the words of my Rab were exhausted, even though We brought the like thereof to help."  (18:109) Al-Kahf
Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2016, 11:31:50 am »

Wa'salaam and shukran Sister Zeynab.  Best wishes to you too.   Very important Night - The Night of the Noble Quran, The Night of Power ...... true Power!  All praise be to YOU, dearest Allah.

Is it on July 2nd?  Wow, see how fast Ramadan 2016 passed by. 
Report Spam   Logged

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be a friend.
Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2016, 11:37:25 am »

Many thanks Sis Heba.  July 2 is the 27th day of Ramadan.  The Night of Qadr is on the night of 1 July .... unless our imams and jurists observe it a day earlier or after.  This often happens when they begin Ramadan a day or two later or earlier because of confusion in citing the moon.  However, I think this year, Ramadan starting on June 6  was correct.  So, InshAllah, Night of Qadr should be July 1 and July 27 would be the 27th roza. 
Report Spam   Logged

"Say: Though the sea became ink for the Words of my Rab, verily the sea would be used up before the words of my Rab were exhausted, even though We brought the like thereof to help."  (18:109) Al-Kahf
Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2016, 11:41:59 am »

Thanks Sis.  I just counted the fasts starting June 6.   You're right, 26th night falls on July 1 and July 2 is the 27th fast.  I hope our folks stick to it, InshAllah. Hopefully they should send a circular on email as well for confirmation.
Report Spam   Logged

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be a friend.
N. Truth Seeker
Technology nerd TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2016, 11:56:59 am »

Ameen, ameen, ameen, ya Allah. 

Time really flies.  InshAllah, we will see through Ramadan 2016.  It went by so quickly.  Was a very enjoyable Ramadan as always.  Apart from seeking the Mercy and Blessings of Allah, this blessed month also provides great opportunities of family get-togethers.  All members of our family and extended families get more time than usual to spend in each others' company.  We must try hard to make each month of Ramadan as fruitful as we can for we never know which one might be our last.  The popular personality of our Muslim world, former boxer and human rights activist, Muhammad Ali, passed just 3 days before Ramadan 2016.  Ramadan began this year June 6, and he died June 3.  I'm sure he had already earned his blessings and by the time Allah Almighty called him for his final journey, his failing health had made him too weak to fast or even continue life.  However, it can happen to anyone, and while a person gets themselves ready to earn the blessings of Ramadan, their call may come a day or two earlier. Only Allah knows best when is the right time to call each one.  Nothing can be taken for granted.  May Allah Almighty grant peace and Jannat to Muhammad Ali.  Ameen.
Report Spam   Logged

HE WHO KNEELS BEFORE ALLAH CAN
STAND BEFORE ANYONE.
Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2016, 12:04:18 pm »

Ameen ya Rab. 

Yes brother TS .. and thoughtful of you to mention about the late Muhammad Ali.  We were so sadly shocked.  He was such a sincere who always fought for justice.  Let us all pray for his peace and happiness in the next world during our Leialtul Qadr prayers.  May Allah Almighty grant him Jannat.  Ameen.

Report Spam   Logged

Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2016, 12:08:22 pm »

Indeed he was a very noteworthy person of our Muslim community at an era when it's hard to find sincere people anywhere.  Very kind of you br. TS to mention him.  InshAllah, I will surely pray to The Almighty on Leilatul Qadr for the well-being, comfort and peace of Muhammad Ali in the next world.  Ameen ya Allah.   It was a very sad event.  And yes, he passed only 3 days before the start of Ramadan.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: