Guests wanting to sign-up as members MUST first introduce themselves in detail at our Guestbook otherwise their registrations will be DELETED. THIS IS PRIMARILY A READ-ONLY FORUM RUN BY MV TEAM. Approval of members is at the discretion of the team, depending on the clarity and substance of your introduction. Please know, MV is a place for humble learning through mutual consultation, not the right place for narcissists. Thanks! ::: AT PRESENT INTROS FOR MV TO BE AT OUR BLOG. VISIT OUR GUESTBOOK FOR CONNECTING LINK TO BLOG.
Muslim Villa
December 08, 2016, 05:57:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Electronic Intifada

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Corpus Quran

+-
Shoutbox
September 12, 2016, 03:17:09 am N. Truth Seeker: Wa salam sisters. So kind of u to remember. Alhumdulilah that Allah gave us another chance to live thru the blessed month of Zil Hajj.  Was a busy time for all of my family.
September 11, 2016, 08:26:43 am Zeynab: Wa'salaam my dear Sis Heba Smiley  Yes, Alhumdulilah, the 10 days of this blessed month went well by the Grace & Mercy of Allah. I wish the same for all.
September 11, 2016, 02:20:02 am Heba E. Husseyn: Salam my dear MV team and other sis and bros.  I pray the first 10 days of the bless month of Zil Hajj has passed well for all.  Hajj culminates in about 2 days. InshAllah.
August 22, 2016, 09:50:39 pm Zeynab: Wa'salam.  Thanks brother Smiley  Sis Heba helped me a lot too.
August 22, 2016, 09:33:50 pm N. Truth Seeker: Salam all.  MV Pinterest Boards are super, Alhumdulilah.
June 11, 2016, 06:35:43 am Zeynab: u r absolutely right sis Ruhi.
June 11, 2016, 06:32:29 am Ruhi_Rose: I came across a pinterest page on the Quran which says "The Quran is the central religious text of Islam."  Let me put it this way: Quran is the ONLYText of Islam. If u r following the Quran, u don't need anything else.
June 06, 2016, 06:20:53 am Zeynab: Ramadan Kareem to all.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Corpus Quran  (Read 1954 times)
Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

FOLLOW THE TRUTH, NOT THE CROWD

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 07, 2010, 06:19:20 am »

Quranic Arabic Corpus
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=1&verse=1

For learning the Quranic grammar
http://corpus.quran.com/login.jsp

A very useful linguistic resource
Report Spam   Logged

"Say: Though the sea became ink for the Words of my Rab, verily the sea would be used up before the words of my Rab were exhausted, even though We brought the like thereof to help."  (18:109) Al-Kahf

Social Buttons

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader

Mom of three cute rascals :)

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 04:43:02 am »

Thanks sis.  this is really a very helpful site.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

Knowledge Seeker

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 07:03:02 am »

yeah one of the best site helped me alot   teethsmile
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: