Guests wanting to sign-up as members MUST first introduce themselves in detail at Zainab's Lounge, accessible from Muslim Villa's Guestbook Board (top sticky post). Approval of members is at the discretion of the MV Team. You have arrived at a place of serious learning through mutual consultation of MV Team where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Sublime Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism."
Muslim Villa
June 23, 2018, 01:51:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Pakistani-mullah comedy!

+-
Shoutbox
June 08, 2018, 08:49:28 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Leilatul Qadr 1439 (2018) on June 8. To learn about this great Night, read our posts on Leilatul Qadr @ this thread.
May 16, 2018, 04:03:41 am Ruhi_Rose: Ramadan Mubarak to u too brother and to everyone.  May Allah accept our efforts.  Ameen.
May 16, 2018, 04:01:41 am N. Truth Seeker: Ramadan 2018 Mubarak to all.  Just finished sahoor, getting ready for Fajr.  Alhumdulilah.
November 09, 2017, 04:26:36 am Heba E. Husseyn: Please pray for Rohingya children. As genocide in Buddhist Burma continues, many Rohingya children arriving in Bangladesh camps don't know where their parents are. May the Burmese murderer-terrorist Su Kyi rot in Hell.
June 21, 2017, 07:42:01 am Zeynab: Shukran sis Heba.  Allah Bless. Ameen.
June 21, 2017, 07:39:56 am Heba E. Husseyn: Leialtul Qadr Mubarak.  For details on Leilatul Qadr please read MV post Leila-tul-Qadr
May 04, 2017, 05:35:01 am N. Truth Seeker: Alhumdulilah, Alhumdulilah.  Still 22 days left.  InshAllah we can thank Allah for granting us the opportunity to experience another of this blessed month for the betterment of our souls.  Thanks for mentioning Sister.
May 04, 2017, 05:20:37 am Ruhi_Rose: I can hardly keep track with the speed at which time flies.  Ramadan 2017 only 22 days away!
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Pakistani-mullah comedy!  (Read 628 times)
Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

Badges: (View All)
« on: May 03, 2010, 10:34:26 pm »

Sister Zeynab, please make a separate video section for jokes.  This one should be the top choice of video comedies.  A group of apparent pagan mullahs, probably high on cocaine, going berserk!   First you'll crack out laughing, and then you'll feel nauseaus.  Can anyone tell me what the heck is going on in this comedy of drunk mullahs?

[P.S. THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE MAIN SITE.  BUT SCROLL RIGHT DOWN TO SEE ANOTHER SIMILAR SCENARIO OF LUNATICS! ]
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 10:55:19 pm »

crazyones   .. lol ,, yeah, it's sick comedy to say the very least.  I too received this video recently from a family friend.  You are most likely right.  These people are not in their normal frame of mind.  They are definitely high on some intoxicant.  Someone in my friend's group mentioned that such a method is applied to brainwash the younger mullahs and make them totally obedient to the senior mullahs.  They follow every order of the senior mullahs, which also helps the big mullahs to recruit suicide bombers for the talibans.  The despicable purpose is for mullahs to completely control other mullahs so that they forget the commandments of Allah and follow the orders of their human bosses.  These people are the most dangerous criminals.  I pray to Allah to fill the lowest depth of hell with all kaffirs, including these ones.  And look at their dirty unkempt appearance.  Allah commands us to be neat and tidy.  These people carry the appearance of the pagans of pre-Islamic Arabia, and even today, the hindu priests and sikhs look like this - who never cut their hair nor shave their beards and sing & dance like drunks in their religious ceremonies.

Surprisingly enough, if you read the comments and since you understand Urdu, you will find that there are some pakistani people who are not averse to such acts.  They are saying in their comments that these lunatics who are dancing away are expressing their love for Allah (SWT) and the Prophet (pbuh).  Such is the mindset of an average Pakistani.  Is it surprising why the endless wrath of Allah is upon that damned nation and why that nation has gone down the gutters? 
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 02:38:44 am »

RollLaugh  this is hysterical!  I must send it to everyone in my email list!  Even a mental asylum of stark raving loonies would be sober compared to this hellhole!  I understand your comments sister zeynab.  It's a thing shameful as never before.  Is that guy sitting on the dias supposed to be some kinda super natural mullah-hero or what?  because he seems to be driving the rest of the mad caps delirious and mesmerized with drunken admiration.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 10:45:00 pm »

HysLaugh   ....... drunk mullahs, a rare spectacle. 

A gift from me for these unruly smelly drunks ---->  shiiit  (icon of shit for the info of those who can't recognize it   Grin )
Report Spam   Logged

HE WHO KNEELS BEFORE ALLAH CAN
STAND BEFORE ANYONE.
Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 03:13:26 am »

lol, I sent this sunni mullah madhouse comedy to family n friends in my email list.  A friend was saying that interpretation of this scenario is somewhat like a graduation ceremony followed by a high-school prom when kids go crazy.  The guy on the dias is the chief mullah, pretending to be super human.  It's been taught to the rest that his blessings are the ultimate goal for success.  Just like Catholics do when they see the Pope.  They rush towards the pope, try to touch him, bring their children close to him and if he touches their kids, they think their kids have been blessed and all that bullcrap.  It's the same line of thinking with these drunk mullahs.  They think that getting mesmerized with the love of their teacher will bless them, and each time he pats them on the shoulder or something like that, they act more high.  Sinful loonies and jokers!
Report Spam   Logged

Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 02:19:27 am »

very true.  i agree with that comparison.  this is just disgraceful.  it really upsets me that such people should be officially recognized as Muslims.  They are not Muslims in the Sight of Allah.  I feel sure of that.
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 03:45:56 pm »

That video has been removed.  But there are others of this madhouse just as astonishingly hilarious and sick.  It's called the "current wala molvi" series.  It's suppose to show to the people that these wahabi mullahs are so popular among their lunatic disciples that when they shake hands with their senior mullah, they feel as though an electric current is passing through them.  To keep up that false drama, the plan is to shake, tremble and jump while shaking hands with their "current wala mullah"  LaaughingAway   Really, we have all seen mentally insane people.  But it's hard to find any mad cap who can beat these filthy retards.

Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 11:48:51 pm »

LaaughingAway

HysLaugh

RollLaugh

The psychiatrists in Pakistan must be minting money with a such an influx of patients.  Also, I hear so much about electricity shortages in Pakistan because of which people are facing gruelling power cutdowns upto 8 hours a day.  If these fu*kin molvis have so much electricity in them, why doesn't the electric supply corportions of the big cities in Pakistan extract some electrictiy from them?   Grin  What a unique madhouse!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 11:55:28 pm »

LaaughingAway  .... really!  all of these kafir buggers & cheats need to be turned upside down and butt-screwed!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: