Guests wanting to sign-up as members MUST first introduce themselves in detail at Zainab's Lounge, accessible from Muslim Villa's Guestbook Board (top sticky post titled "Zainab's Lounge"). Approval of members is at the discretion of the MV Team. You have arrived at a place of serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Sublime Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism."
Muslim Villa
October 17, 2018, 06:44:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Saudi King's glass of wine

+-
Shoutbox
October 09, 2018, 09:50:31 pm Ruhi_Rose: Salam brother.  Very easy. First click on the board title you wish to post in.  You'll find main board topics below and sub-boards (default label "child boards") above.  If you wish to post in main board click "new topic" button on top left.  If you wish to post in any of the sub-boards, click on that sub board title and then click "new topic" button on above left side.  You'll get the format for typing your post, then click "post" button below.
October 06, 2018, 12:46:27 pm momin: how can i post things here if i have something to post. Smiley
 Smiley
September 14, 2018, 12:33:22 am Ruhi_Rose: Yes br. TS, that's a very important article to read.
September 14, 2018, 12:08:22 am N. Truth Seeker: Thank u.  Allah bless u for remembering, sister.   Also reminding our guests to read: The traditional declaration of fasting on the 10th of Muharram .... the real story behind it. Same article in the blog too.
September 13, 2018, 11:09:22 pm Zeynab: Muharram 1440 A.H.
Please read why our Islamic new year is full of tragic memories.
June 08, 2018, 08:49:28 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Leilatul Qadr 1439 (2018) on June 8. To learn about this great Night, read our posts on Leilatul Qadr @ this thread.
May 16, 2018, 04:03:41 am Ruhi_Rose: Ramadan Mubarak to u too brother and to everyone.  May Allah accept our efforts.  Ameen.
May 16, 2018, 04:01:41 am N. Truth Seeker: Ramadan 2018 Mubarak to all.  Just finished sahoor, getting ready for Fajr.  Alhumdulilah.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Saudi King's glass of wine  (Read 1272 times)
Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

Badges: (View All)
« on: May 11, 2010, 03:12:13 am »

Have you seen the video of the Saudi "King," who is known in the Ummah as the 'caretaker of Islam and the Kaa'ba,' enjoying his glass of wine at a banquet with G.W. Bush & Co.?  Yes, it was a glass of wine not "water" as some sycophants claim. Have those clerics and religious satellite channel owners seen this video?   But you know what's strange here?  In Saudi Arabia any number of commoners reported as drinking alcohol have been lashed and imprisoned. But the silence concerning the king's glass of wine is resounding!  What if this was an ordinary Saudi citizen and not the King?  No doubt the Muslim clerics are brave only when it comes to the common citizens, who believe that only the common people are to be punished for violation of laws, not the rulers.

Shame on these ever-shameless bastards a million times!

Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 04:20:04 am »

blasted scumbag, this fat old wretched drunkard toasting with the enemy while the poor Gazans are getting killed.  What a shocking shame!!!!!!  And this is what happens when Muslims drift away from the Quran.  they find nothing wrong with double standards.  u r absolutely right.  The lowly imams and "ulemas" lambast an ordinary person even if he talks of alcohol but accept it so passively when the self appointed custodian of the Ka'bah drinks.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 03:39:56 am »

lol ,, looool ,,, in this video this munafiq has been caught with his hand inside the cookie jar.  but do u know something even more astounding?  this video or pic was apparently circulated in the middle-east thru some arab media and someone somewhere got shit scared so  BBC Arabic service gave an explanation by doctoring this video.  it will make u roll in laughter.  they are trying to say that the munafiq wasn't drinking alcohol but water and it looked yellow because behind the "water" was the golden color of the border of his robe and becoz water is transparent so it looked yellow.   LaaughingAway  never heard of a more hilarious joke.  if I'm wearing a green shirt with a glass of water in my hand, will the water appear green in a photo?  HysLaugh  and it can be seen how they are doctoring the video by showing closeups in different poses, changing half the color of the alcohol to white and half to yellow by photo-fake methods.  watch it in the following link.  the release of this video makes the saudi chief munafiq a greater drinker than ever before.

Report Spam   Logged

HE WHO KNEELS BEFORE ALLAH CAN
STAND BEFORE ANYONE.
Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 03:51:30 am »

Gosh!  what a slime this munafik is.  i think in that bbc arabic video they r trying to show that the color came in the "water" becoz of grasping the glass with the palm of his hand.  i don't buy it at all.  in the first video the munafik's glass is looking same as any other glass.  even in the doctored one, the doctoring job is still not making it look like water. 

But here's the question I ask these arab media cheats.  Saudi royals are known drinkers, heavy drinkers.  Except for late king Faisal who died in the mid 70s, all had had and have a perchant for wine & women.  is it possible that in the midst of his kaffir friends at the white house drinking liquor, this saudi munafik will be such a goodie goodie "Muslim" that he will content himself by toasting with a just a glass of water?  whom r they tryin to fool?
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 07:24:26 pm »

loooooooool ..... oh mann!  this is gettin more and more hilarious!!  The guilt of the Wahabi sunnis will soon make a hadith on this saudi douche-bag guzzling away his glass a wine and claiming to represent Islam.   But O Sunnis!  let me tell u one thing.  If your "king" was so culture oriented & conscientious, then he wouldn't participate in a toasting ceremony to start with .... not even with "water" would he bang his drinking tumbler with others containing alcohol.  I'm just waiting to see how many more excuses our Sunnis soldiers come up with to insult our intelligence.  I guess everyone has sensed that it has boiled down to choosing between being realistic or intentionally gullible or genuinely dafty.
Report Spam   Logged

Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 02:42:00 am »

LOL .. the next excuse is "apple juice"   HysLaugh   i sent this video to my cousin and some friend of hers said it "could be apple juice." 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: