Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
April 20, 2024, 04:21:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Allah made the believers inherit the land they "have not trodden"

+-
Shoutbox
April 02, 2024, 07:27:22 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Details on Leila tul Qadr every Ramadan, links HERE.
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Allah made the believers inherit the land they "have not trodden"  (Read 203 times)
Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

Badges: (View All)
« on: August 07, 2012, 04:54:22 pm »

BismEm

"And He caused you to inherit their land and their houses and their wealth, and land ye have not trodden. Allah is ever Able to do all things."   (33:27) Al-Ahzab.

What in your opinion might be the reference to the land not trodden by believers which Allah caused them to inherit?   Your feedback would be helpful.

JazekAllah Khair.  Salaam.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 06:00:55 pm »

Wa'Salam sis.  I pray you and your family are fine Smiley

I think the reference is to the land of Khyber, a little distance away from Medinah, in Arabia.  During the Battle of the Trench, one of the Jewish tribes of Medinah, Banu Qureyzah, proved to be blatantly treacherous by supporting the Qureysh and the clans that came to attack Medinah.  Battle of the Trench was a difficult one but by the Grace of Allah, the Prophet's army was firmly victorious in the end.  Soon afterwards, the Muslims turned their attention towards the traitorous Banu Qureyzah by laying siege to their strongholds and eventually Banu Qureyzah surrendered.  Some of the dangerously treacherous bigwigs of Banu Qureyzah were executed for their crimes while others were taken as prisoners.  From this period onward, the Jewish settlement at Khyber became the hub of Jewish intrigues against Medinah and at some point (I think not too long after the Battle of the Trench) the Prophet's army was compelled to raid Khyber because of its perpetual spying and nefarious designs against Medinah.  The battle at Khyber was also won by the Muslims.

Therefore, in my opinion Verse 33:27 is a reference to Khyber.  The preceding Verse 33:26 is a reference to the aftermath of the Battle of the Trench when the Muslims besieged the Jewish strongholds in Medinah and defeated them.
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 06:14:08 pm »

Alhumdulilah, dear sis, we're fine Smiley  I pray and hope the same for you and your beloved family.  Ameen.

Thanks for this very clear and concise explanation of history.  I didn't think of Khaibar though I've read sufficiently about it.   You sound right.  Khaibar most likely might be the reference.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 06:55:48 pm »

Khyber was about 95 miles from Medinah.  It consisted of 9 or 10 Jewish forts and also gave refuge to various pagan Arab tribes that were opposed to the Prophet (pbuh).   Khyber stayed an active center of conspiracies against Islam in Medinah for almost two years.   It was on the 7th year of the Hijrah that the Prophet was left with no other choice but to confront this source of threat & insecurity.    Battle of Trench (Ghazwa-e-Khandaq) was fought two years prior to the battle in Khyber, on 5th Hijrah.  By this time the Jewish tribe of Banu Nadir had already been expelled from Medina for their continuous role as trouble makers who settled in Khyber.   Banu Qunaika were expelled for their declaration of war on the Prophet some time after the Battle of Badr which took place on 3rd Hijrah.  It recounted that some adherents of Banu Qunaika settled in Wadi-e-Kura, north of Medina and some went to Syria.  But in reality, most of them joined the Jewish bandwagon in Khyber.   Khyber also became the destination of many Banu Qurayza Jews after their defeat in Battle of Trench in 5th Hijrah.  That common story about "massacre of Banu Qurayza" after Battle of Trench is one of the biggest myths which even some Muslim historians like Ibn Khalidun and Ibn Ishaq have borrowed from the imaginary versions of the orientalists.   As you can see from Verses 33:26-27, there was no such thing as "mass killing" of Banu Qurayza.   This Jewish tribe showed open treachery during Battle of Trench which nearly caused the defeat of the Muslims but were saved by Allah's help.  Subsequently, after Battle of Trench, the Muslims confronted Banu Qurayza who were in their Jewish quarters of Medinah.  Truthfully, whatever casualties took place was during the fight between the Muslims and the adherents of Banu Qurayza, and several of them were also taken as prisoners after being defeated by the Muslims.  This is also exactly what the Quran defines in the above mentioned Verses.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 07:00:28 pm »

Subhan'Allah, this is illuminating.  Sisters and brother, can you folk provide whatever additional info you might have regarding the myth of the "massacre of Banu Qurayza."  That bit given by brother PT is valuable.  If I can get some more on the real possible events with some logical evidence, I would like to put it up separately. 
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 07:03:18 pm »

Good idea sis.  I know how much the western historians have trumpeted those tales about mass killing of Banu Qureyzah.  Total bullshit.  Brother ts had once earlier mentioned his compilation on refuting this tale.  Maybe, br. ts, you can put it up.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 07:05:50 pm »

InshAllah, certainly.  I do have various material I had compiled on this topic.  I have put up a few points above but will InshAllah put up more so you can construct it into a complete post separately.  I just need a bit of time.  I'll be back on this thread with the necessary info, Allah Willing. 
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 07:08:34 pm »

Thanks a million, brother.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 09:13:48 pm »

You can either put it up here or just send me the points on email.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2012, 07:36:49 am »

Please read "The Big Lie About the Massacre of the Jews of Banu Qurayza in Medina" at Writing Room board.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: