Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 07:11:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Eerie new house

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Eerie new house  (Read 1079 times)
Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

Badges: (View All)
« on: November 09, 2010, 03:04:12 am »

An unpleasant surprise propped up unexpectedly for a few relatives of mine.  My husband's widowed aunt and her 3 children (all in their teens) bought a house in a suburban area of the place they live in.  The suburb is not a lonely place.  It's small but has a cheerful community.  The house isn't large either, quite compact rather, but looks pretty fancy and it's new.  They purchased it and moved in about 8 or 9 months ago.  The first couple of months were fine. No one felt nor suspected anything.  Gradually the inexplicable 'sounds and scents' began.  They have not seen anything yet but keep hearing something or the other almost everyday, and sometimes also discover inexplicable happenings like household items vanishing from the place they were kept and being found in some other unthinkable spot.  By now they are quite aware that there is some paranormal activity around.  That, I guess, has started playing in their minds and they say they also get the feeling of being watched, and the feeling that someone other than the 4 of them is constantly around.  When they wake up and go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, the kitchen light in invariably on even though they say they always switch all lights off before going to bed.  The fragrance of fresh flowers is also common even though they hardly have a garden, let alone that many flowers to fill the house with their scent - just a very small yard mostly packed with gravel.  A few days back it got spooky.  One of the daughters was sitting on the couch and watching TV at about 6 in the evening when she felt a shove by the side of her arm which physically moved her and she half fell sideways in the couch.  She jumped up the couch, called out to the others.  Everyone rushed, looked all around the house.  No one and nothing was seen anywhere.    They have started many extra recitations of the Noble Quran and nafl prayers.  This helps greatly but needs to be continued.  Any let up on that makes the sounds and occurences resume with the same frequency as before.  They feel pretty much in a quandary and the  thought of living there indefinitely makes them very uneasy.  I can understand that.  Well, let's see what happens.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 08:05:08 pm »

Ooii Sis!!  this sounds damned freaky!  these relatives of yours must goin bonkers with fear & confusion.  Tell them to make a thorough check on the house and its surroundings .... I mean, to make sure that it isn't someone's mean sense of humor.  But then yeah, that incident of the daughter feeling a shove in her arm .. the only possible explanation for that can be the paranormal.

Usually, after coming to a new home if one starts to experience such episodes, only daily additional recitations of the Quran can help.  The only other way out is to sell the place and buy a new residence.  Btw, was this house sold to them cheaper than the normal market value of the property.   That often smells of a dead rat.
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 09:37:05 pm »

Well yeah, the entire family has been shitting bricks and presently it's become a combination of spooks and a nuisance.  Apart from the eerie nature, it can be quite annoying if things of daily use go missing from their usual places and later be found by chance in some nook or corner of the house you would least expect.  Neither does it feel pleasant being pushed and bullied by a jin  Cheesy  My mom also asked them if the place was sold cheaper.  They said that the property was priced at the market rate and the sellers didn't even allow any bargaining.  However, they did offer a few tailend perks to simplify the closing deal.  E.g. they asked for only one week to move out and handover vacant possession.  Usually sellers ask for at least 60 days for vacant possession, sometimes upto 90 days or more.  They also offered to do a some necessary repairs inside and outside of the house before the closing deal, and they did fulfill that promise in time.  The house was also very nicely furnished.  When my relatives went to see it with their broker, one of them asked the owner if, apart from the cooker & fridge, they were willing to give some of their other electronics/furniture with the house.  They said they didn't intend to give away anything else other than fridge and cooker, but as a favor they told the family to pick the stuff they liked.  My aunt picked 5 pieces of exellent (rather top notch) furniture she wanted them to leave behind.   They agreed to leave 4.  It pretty much surprised my aunt and her kids.  If we were selling our house, we wouldn't give away our best pieces of furniture, prices inclusive in the deal that was made before asking for the furniture .. and even prior to requesting the repair works to be done by the sellers.   
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 11:46:32 pm »

hummmm  ???    I think they did indirectly sell it cheaper than usual.  Essential repairs plus 4 pieces of classy furniture coming with the house should add a sum of approximately $ 10,000 to $15,000 over the given price.  and yes, 7 days is a very quick handover.  They apparently wanted to rush out of that house as quickly as possible.  Maybe they were also wary that the buyers might hear from someone that jinns are partying in that house  Grin and so might back off.  If I was in their shoes, I too would have tried to take off at the quickest and be done with it.  It means they were definitely trying to dump the jinns on your relatives.  However, I wouldn't advise your aunt and cousins to make hasty decisions by selling it and moving out.  I think they should keep up with their additional Quranic recitations, and keep monitoring the level of progress.  It's worth giving a try.  Moving out of one's home in such short intervals isn't easy. It maybe that in due course of time the jinns become a bit friendly.  Instead of pushing or shoving, they might just gently touch or mildly pinch at worst  Cheesy  Though not an ideal situation, yet it's far better than living in constant fear of one's home be broken in or raided by human thieves or criminals. 
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 05:37:48 am »

Sad  u r right.  It's quite a mind boggling situation for them.  however, they are still composed.  The time hasn't yet arrived to get desperate Smiley  let's see what happens as time goes by. 
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 09:40:14 am »

sorry, I missed this interesting thread and i'm reading it after quite sometime.  so, what's the situation like now sister?  Is mr. Jin still coming to their house for his 'vacations?'   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 10:39:23 am »

heeheheee  Grin  .... latest update on Mr. jin required
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 01:59:10 am »

lol ,,  LaaughingAway    sorry for the very late reply, sis.  I guess I missed the notification.  They sold the house about a month ago, mid Jan. 2011.  Things didn't get worse but not better either, so the uneasiness continued and they felt it wasn't worth it.  They were so spooked that they didn't have the guts to get into another house.  They've now bought a condo.  Things are more peaceful and we see them smiling a lot more  Cheesy    Thank Allah for protecting them against what apparently looked like a house visited by the jinn.  And Allah knows best.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 04:02:50 am »

Aw!  that must have been quite a hassle.  But a home without peace of mind is pointless anyway.  So I'm sure they did a good thing moving out.  
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2011, 05:14:54 am »

good decision  claaap
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2011, 05:25:52 am »

teethsmile