Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
April 16, 2024, 02:47:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Leopard and Baby Baboon

+-
Shoutbox
April 02, 2024, 07:27:22 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Details on Leila tul Qadr every Ramadan, links HERE.
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Leopard and Baby Baboon  (Read 938 times)
MuslimanMahlon
Allah suffices

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 29, 2012, 11:06:58 pm »

Subhan'Allah!
Report Spam   Logged

“Truth always rests with the minority, and the minority is always stronger than the majority, because the minority is generally formed by those who really have an opinion, while the strength of a majority is illusory, formed by the gangs who have no opinion — and who, therefore, in the next instant (when it is evident that the minority is the stronger) assume its opinion… while truth again reverts to a new minority.”

Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MuslimanMahlon
Allah suffices

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 11:16:19 pm »

I was brought to this video when reading about "do animals have souls"? http://quransmessage.com/articles/animal%20souls%20FM3.htm

Another Quran only website a brother pointed me towards on facebook. Animals definitely aren't just simple beings..
Report Spam   Logged

“Truth always rests with the minority, and the minority is always stronger than the majority, because the minority is generally formed by those who really have an opinion, while the strength of a majority is illusory, formed by the gangs who have no opinion — and who, therefore, in the next instant (when it is evident that the minority is the stronger) assume its opinion… while truth again reverts to a new minority.”

MuslimanMahlon
Allah suffices

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 11:20:13 pm »

It gets better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZw-1BfHFKM&feature=related

Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 12:32:41 am »

Salaam dear brother RM and many thanks for this interesting link.  It's well expressed and I agree with it.

I'm aware that majority of the mainstream Muslims claim animals don't have a soul, but I couldn't disagree more.   

As a matter of fact, from the very style of the Noble Quran I was convinced from the start that every living being (plants excluded as I wouldn't know about plants) has a soul.    Allah has said that life has a purpose.   This automatically reflects that all of those species contained within earth that breathe, eat, drink, think, speak in their own languages etc.  have a purpose too which doesn't simply end with death but stretches far beyond .. and the Noble Quran elucidates this point.

First off,  Verse 38 of Suah Al-Anam very plainly and directly points to the fact that every living being has a soul.

There is not an animal in the earth, nor a flying creature flying on two wings, but they are peoples like unto you. We have neglected nothing in the Book (of Our decrees). Then unto their Lord they will be gathered.  (6:38)

Like us, all animals will also be gathered before Allah on the Day of Judgment.  Obviously this implies that animals will also be resurrected after they are dead.  So the question is, why would they be resurrected if they didn't have a soul?

There's another verse No.82 from Surah An-Naml which mentions of the presence of the animal on the Day of Judgment to testify to the truth of Allah's revelations and His miracles by speaking before mankind because mankind never had faith in whatever Allah revealed.  This will be very derogatory for disbelievers on that Day who will be confronted of their misguidance by an intellectually smaller species which believed in Allah, unlike them.

And when the word is fulfilled concerning them, We shall bring forth a beast of the earth to speak unto them because mankind had not faith in Our revelations. (27:82)

This verse also reflects the fact that all animals (like angels) are not capable of disobedience.  Unlike humans, animals cannot choose their path of conduct.  With them, it's only belief in Allah and obedience to Him. Thus, even though they will be resurrected, they will not be questioned nor held accountable for their deeds as we humans will.

The Ahadith has several different narrations (supposed to be tafsirs) on Verse 27:82.  To put it briefly without wasting any time, all hadith explanations on this verse are a bunch of very confusing rubbish that might leave your head spinning as it did to mine.  Needless to mention, I never even bother to consult that junk.  However, if you are interested to check them, visit the following link known as the  Ahl-Hadith students forum.

Btw brother, nervously I didn't watch this video of the leopard in case the film shows any killings of its prey.  It just happens that I'm too sensitive when it comes to watching a helpless animal die or get killed.  Even though I find jungle movies interesting, I cannot sit through them only for this reason.  I've had this problem (if it can at all be considered a problem) ever since I was a kid.  However, I feel sure within myself that Allah understands me on this issue just too well.   I saw the one of the lioness adopting the baby antelope earlier.  It's gorgeous but eventually the baby antelope is suddenly killed by a lion that leaps from nowhere  Sad
Report Spam   Logged

MuslimanMahlon
Allah suffices

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 05:37:05 am »

Sista, you touched on more points with facts! Veddy nice, veddy nice (=

And yes, leopard killed the baboon.. Way it goes. So heartwarming when she cuddled with the baby baboon though! And it was so sad for me when that Lion jumped out and ate the baby Gazelle \= kinda wanted that to be a happily ever after story where the Lioness could grow old and watch the gazelle grow up..
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 11:40:05 am »

Thank you dear brother  teethsmile
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: