Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 05:46:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Prophet Yusuf (Joseph)

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Prophet Yusuf (Joseph)  (Read 1522 times)
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« on: May 30, 2012, 08:09:48 am »

BismEm

http://www.shiatv.net/plist.php?plist=536
Episodes: 1 - 25

http://www.shiatv.net/plist.php?plist=547
Epidodes:  26 - 45

I've recently finished watching all 45 episodes:

Good presentation, good directions and good acting.   It's an Iranian production with English sub-titles.  It seems like a complete TV serial.

But lots of details contained in these 45 episodes of Prophet Yusuf's film are extra-Quranic information, not stated nor confirmed in the Noble Quran.   

Of course, several details are also taken from the Quran, but many are extra-Quranic.

Therefore I would suggest to everyone interested in watching this complete movie that first read Surah Yusuf (Chapter 12) thoroughly and then start watching the film.  That way you will know exactly which details are Quranic and which aren't.  Those contents not mentioned in the Quran cannot be confirmed.

However, the extra-Quranic details are not objectionable or offensive in any way.

It's an interesting watch.  But I repeat, DO NOT take the extra-Quranic details for granted because only Allah knows best, we don't.

Enjoy the film.  Even if you watch one episode per day, you'll finish the entire series of 45 episodes in approximately 6 weeks  Smiley

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 08:34:10 am »

It's from Shiia TV.net. 

I'll try to find it at youtube as well but may not find it there.

P.S.  On Youtube (all episodes will keep showing as soon as the previous one ends; you only need to click on it). -- Nov.26, 2016

Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 02:00:26 pm »

salamem

Yousuf.e.Payamber as In Complete Urdu Language .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfjyzlqLPR0&list=PLA6DF7D8F6DD025C9
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 02:23:13 am »

Thank you Sister Muslima.  InshAllah will surely watch it. 

Is it exactly in accordance with the contents of Surah 12 (Yusuf)?

Many thanks Sister Heba.
Nov.27, 2016.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 08:13:53 am »

salamem

U are very welcome sis zeynab Smiley

No  sis everything is almost the same ,because I think the urdu dubbing also has been done by shia's source, but i like and enjoyed urdu one  .

sis i want to ask about  " saleh Mouod /the guided one"  is this another name of Mahdi ? any info ?

In last episode  if u listen urdu & read english In both versions)  especially the conversation between yusuf and the old man at the end,

yusuf said ! so many people are still devious and poor in the world ,

old man said ! guided one , will rid the world of error, injustice and tyranny alongside

yusuf ! Mouod ( the guided one ) ? 

old man ! Right , the one who's name calm you down in difficulty  ??    Shocked

yusuf ! who is he? when he will come

old man ! guided one will come after the last messanger .

Undecided

who's that  guided one ?  probably he is referring  mouod /the guided one to  imam mahdi ? because once 's  i have read about somthing '' international network of montazeran mouod,imam mahdi a.s.

??   

( end of last episode )  ,  u can also check from ! min 43:16 ! that old men enter's &  talks about , saleh Mouod /the guided one , will come after the last messanger ??

Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 01:28:32 pm »

Walaikum As-Salaam sis.  If it's a Shiia production then I'm sure it's referring to Imam Mahdi.  From  what I've read, Mahdi's real name was Muhammad Ibn al-Hasan and "Mahdi" is the title which means "The guided one."  I also read in a Youtube video that "Aba Saleh" is another honorary title or kunya of Imam al-Mahdi which means 'the father of purity'.  Therefore the expressions "guided one" and "aba saleh" refer to Mahdi.  I guess "Mouod" must be yet another title for Mahdi or probably "Mouod" is an Arabic version of the name "Mahdi."  There is a Shiia online network on blogfa.com (blog service for Shiia bloggers) named "Montazeran Mouod" or  "Waiters of Imam Mahdi," ('montazeran' derived from the word 'intezar') So the expression "saleh mouod" would definitely mean Imam Mahdi particularly if it's coming from the Shiias.  I guess it might mean something on the lines .... 'purity of Mahdi' or 'Mahdi the pure.'

Return of the awaited person among Shiias always mean Mahdi and among Sunnis it refers to Essa son of Virgin Maryam.  Both assumptions are un-Quranic.  About Essa son of Virgin Maryam, it must be kept in mind, the Quran confirms Essa did not die on the cross and instead Allah made him ascend to the heavens.  The Quran does not at all mention, let alone confirm, that Essa will return.   And of course, return of Mahdi is completely un-Quranic.

They make movies on the Prophets and they add all these lies.  Really sad, rather seriously sad.   
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2014, 05:24:16 pm »

Oh , okay !  Bunch of thanks dear sis zeynab for this info ,i had doubt but didn't know the details about imam mahdi 's different titles , am totally agree with U,  sunni and shai both are the enemies of the religion of Ibrahim (Pbuh), instead of being proud of their un Quranic , unwarranted predictions, they both ( shia & sunni ) should be ashamed of their Misguidance, their trash literature , Awfully sad  Cry, irrevocable situation of ummah i am feeling crying for our innocent minds , young muslims those are growing with such falsehood in this century..

Return of the awaited person among Shiias always mean Mahdi and among Sunnis it refers to Essa son of Virgin Maryam.  Both assumptions are un-Quranic.  About Essa son of Virgin Maryam, it must be kept in mind, the Quran confirms Essa did not die on the cross and instead Allah made him ascend to the heavens.  The Quran does not at all mention, let alone confirm, that Essa will return.   And of course, return of Mahdi is completely un-Quranic.

They make movies on the Prophets and they add all these lies.  Really sad, rather seriously sad.   

[/color]

@ Please readers pay attention ! The correct understanding of this point is a strength of iman ,and in the ignorance misunderstanding of the same point is a reason of weak faith.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 08:45:29 pm »

You're welcomed Sister Muslima.   The entire scenario seems like a mentality problem.   Both in the cases of Shiias as well as Sunnis, blind following of clerics - imams, sheikhs and the molvis - has rendered their own minds lazy.  It prevents them from thinking independently by applying the principles & logic of the Quran.  Instead they focus only on the extra-Quranic contents of the clerics.  This has been going on for hundreds of years.  For this reason, now if you try to explain to them the violations of such stories, they throw into a fit of anger.  Even if they read the Quran, they will try to twist and misinterpret the Quranic ayats to make them compatible with what their imams and shiekhs say.   

Sister Heba had written a very thought provoking and short article on this topic.  Supreme authority of clerics - an idea borrowed from Christianity.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2014, 04:30:27 pm »

Am completely agree with u ,very well said  in Both cases of Shias as well as Sunnis,it is mentality problem.  Also blind following of clerics - imams, sheikhs and the molvis , this Reminds me two Quran verse i will quote ,I like to read MV articles , am sure sis Heba 's written article must be very informative .

Thanks again sis zeynab for the link going to check , Allah bless u Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: