Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
April 19, 2024, 12:35:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Turkish Mullah Says Muhammed is Allah !!!

+-
Shoutbox
April 02, 2024, 07:27:22 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Details on Leila tul Qadr every Ramadan, links HERE.
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Turkish Mullah Says Muhammed is Allah !!!  (Read 923 times)
Ozcan

Badges: (View All)
« on: August 01, 2012, 05:20:51 pm »

This man has studied Islamic theology at a university(!) and is a member of the Naqshibandi tariqah. Tariqahs in Turkey are so far away from Islam, this is a sad example.

He says, there is nothing that resembles Muhammed Mustafa.

Near the end of the video he literally says; "Muhammed Mustafa is (equal to) Allah!"   

At the very end he says; "The only difference is Muhammed's flesh and bones"   Sad

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ozcan

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 10:00:54 am »

And then these same people would blame Christians for worshipping Jesus  RollLaugh
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 04:27:34 am »

Really shameful.  And also these are the same people who blame the Shiias and justify killing them for glorifying Imam Ali.   

Are such traditional gatherings common in Turkey? 

Sorry for the late response.   Saw this post just now. 
Report Spam   Logged

Ozcan

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 10:57:15 am »

I don't even know where this is, perhaps in Mecca. Some of those people don't look Turkish to me, but they might be from eastern Turkey. Tariqahs have been operating underground for decades, but now they have more freedom.. thank God the number of people turning to the Qur'an is growing in Turkey, people have become much more critical. I think the situation in Turkey is not as bad as in other Muslim countries. If you go to Turkey you won't find many people with beards for example, lol.
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 12:26:29 am »

You're right, quite a few of them don't look Turkish.  I thought of that too.  They could even pass off as Pakistani or Talibani mullahs / wahabis .. who claim to be Monotheists but in reality the secret love for kufari runs in every vein of their bodies. 

It's nice to know Turkey is changing and coming toward the Quran alone.  I only hope they follow the Quran in its entirety, without any surreptitious motives and indulging in incorrect translations & twisted interpretations as Edip Yuksel & co. go about with.  I know a few Turkish brothers in facebook.  Unfortunately they're staunch Hadithers.  One of them literally began to 'cross-examine' me when he learned that I was pro-Iran.  Another one, who runs a "prayer circle" online and pretends to be a 'mild goodie-goodie' guy, flew into a rage when he saw my anti-Erdogan posts.   He doesn't mind when non-Muslims insult the Quran and the Prophet and gives lectures to everyone to be "tolerant."   But a bit of criticism of his murderous PM made him mad.  His hypocrisy didn't make sense to me.   But I'm really glad to know that the mindset is now changing. 
Report Spam   Logged

iwan rse

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 09:54:16 pm »

just another wihdatul wujud follower....

@sis zaenab...
what is u disagree about erdogan policy ?
Report Spam   Logged
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 10:48:00 pm »

As-salaam Alaikum.  It's a long story of dirty politics.  Erdogan came in as a nice leader (or so he seemed) back in 2002.  During his first two terms his foreign policies were decent.  But then suddenly he changed, shocked the world and wasted a huge legacy of goodwill.  He is now firmly in the GCC block, supporting Western & Zionist interest.  The most obvious example is Erodgan's brazen war-mongering against Syria and training of al Qaeda mercenaries who are infiltrating into Syria and igniting a preemptive war.  If Turkey hadn't played a pivotal role in helping the GCC and the West in this Syrian episode, there would have been much peace in that region.  The GCC and the Western leaders wouldn't be able to make much headway to serve Zionist interest if Erdogan decided to act civilized, been loyal to his neighbor and friend in Syria and minded his own business.   The unofficial fact known to all is Erdogan fell into the money trap of CIA. 

For details check our articles on Middle East at MV input writing room and blog unveiling dirty politics.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: