Guests wanting to sign-up as members MUST first introduce themselves in detail at our Guestbook otherwise their registrations will be DELETED. THIS IS PRIMARILY A READ-ONLY FORUM RUN BY MV TEAM. Approval of members is at the discretion of the team. MV is a place for humble learning through mutual consultation, not for narcissists nor belligerent disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." AT PRESENT INTROS FOR MV TO BE AT OUR BLOG. VISIT OUR GUESTBOOK FOR CONNECTING LINK TO BLOG.
Muslim Villa
April 29, 2017, 03:26:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Daily Trust (news from Nigeria)

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Turkish Mullah Says Muhammed is Allah !!!

+-
Shoutbox
September 12, 2016, 03:17:09 am N. Truth Seeker: Wa salam sisters. So kind of u to remember. Alhumdulilah that Allah gave us another chance to live thru the blessed month of Zil Hajj.  Was a busy time for all of my family.
September 11, 2016, 08:26:43 am Zeynab: Wa'salaam my dear Sis Heba Smiley  Yes, Alhumdulilah, the 10 days of this blessed month went well by the Grace & Mercy of Allah. I wish the same for all.
September 11, 2016, 02:20:02 am Heba E. Husseyn: Salam my dear MV team and other sis and bros.  I pray the first 10 days of the bless month of Zil Hajj has passed well for all.  Hajj culminates in about 2 days. InshAllah.
August 22, 2016, 09:50:39 pm Zeynab: Wa'salam.  Thanks brother Smiley  Sis Heba helped me a lot too.
August 22, 2016, 09:33:50 pm N. Truth Seeker: Salam all.  MV Pinterest Boards are super, Alhumdulilah.
June 11, 2016, 06:35:43 am Zeynab: u r absolutely right sis Ruhi.
June 11, 2016, 06:32:29 am Ruhi_Rose: I came across a pinterest page on the Quran which says "The Quran is the central religious text of Islam."  Let me put it this way: Quran is the ONLYText of Islam. If u r following the Quran, u don't need anything else.
June 06, 2016, 06:20:53 am Zeynab: Ramadan Kareem to all.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Turkish Mullah Says Muhammed is Allah !!!  (Read 515 times)
Ozcan

Badges: (View All)
« on: August 01, 2012, 05:20:51 pm »

This man has studied Islamic theology at a university(!) and is a member of the Naqshibandi tariqah. Tariqahs in Turkey are so far away from Islam, this is a sad example.

He says, there is nothing that resembles Muhammed Mustafa.

Near the end of the video he literally says; "Muhammed Mustafa is (equal to) Allah!"   

At the very end he says; "The only difference is Muhammed's flesh and bones"   Sad

Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Ozcan

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 10:00:54 am »

And then these same people would blame Christians for worshipping Jesus  RollLaugh
Report Spam   Logged
Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 04:27:34 am »

Really shameful.  And also these are the same people who blame the Shiias and justify killing them for glorifying Imam Ali.   

Are such traditional gatherings common in Turkey? 

Sorry for the late response.   Saw this post just now. 
Report Spam   Logged

"Say: Though the sea became ink for the Words of my Rab, verily the sea would be used up before the words of my Rab were exhausted, even though We brought the like thereof to help."  (18:109) Al-Kahf
Ozcan

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 10:57:15 am »

I don't even know where this is, perhaps in Mecca. Some of those people don't look Turkish to me, but they might be from eastern Turkey. Tariqahs have been operating underground for decades, but now they have more freedom.. thank God the number of people turning to the Qur'an is growing in Turkey, people have become much more critical. I think the situation in Turkey is not as bad as in other Muslim countries. If you go to Turkey you won't find many people with beards for example, lol.
Report Spam   Logged
Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 12:26:29 am »

You're right, quite a few of them don't look Turkish.  I thought of that too.  They could even pass off as Pakistani or Talibani mullahs / wahabis .. who claim to be Monotheists but in reality the secret love for kufari runs in every vein of their bodies. 

It's nice to know Turkey is changing and coming toward the Quran alone.  I only hope they follow the Quran in its entirety, without any surreptitious motives and indulging in incorrect translations & twisted interpretations as Edip Yuksel & co. go about with.  I know a few Turkish brothers in facebook.  Unfortunately they're staunch Hadithers.  One of them literally began to 'cross-examine' me when he learned that I was pro-Iran.  Another one, who runs a "prayer circle" online and pretends to be a 'mild goodie-goodie' guy, flew into a rage when he saw my anti-Erdogan posts.   He doesn't mind when non-Muslims insult the Quran and the Prophet and gives lectures to everyone to be "tolerant."   But a bit of criticism of his murderous PM made him mad.  His hypocrisy didn't make sense to me.   But I'm really glad to know that the mindset is now changing. 
Report Spam   Logged

"Say: Though the sea became ink for the Words of my Rab, verily the sea would be used up before the words of my Rab were exhausted, even though We brought the like thereof to help."  (18:109) Al-Kahf
iwan rse

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 09:54:16 pm »

just another wihdatul wujud follower....

@sis zaenab...
what is u disagree about erdogan policy ?
Report Spam   Logged
Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 10:48:00 pm »

As-salaam Alaikum.  It's a long story of dirty politics.  Erdogan came in as a nice leader (or so he seemed) back in 2002.  During his first two terms his foreign policies were decent.  But then suddenly he changed, shocked the world and wasted a huge legacy of goodwill.  He is now firmly in the GCC block, supporting Western & Zionist interest.  The most obvious example is Erodgan's brazen war-mongering against Syria and training of al Qaeda mercenaries who are infiltrating into Syria and igniting a preemptive war.  If Turkey hadn't played a pivotal role in helping the GCC and the West in this Syrian episode, there would have been much peace in that region.  The GCC and the Western leaders wouldn't be able to make much headway to serve Zionist interest if Erdogan decided to act civilized, been loyal to his neighbor and friend in Syria and minded his own business.   The unofficial fact known to all is Erdogan fell into the money trap of CIA. 

For details check our articles on Middle East at MV input writing room and blog unveiling dirty politics.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: