Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 19, 2024, 02:59:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Registered first gahh

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Registered first gahh  (Read 1281 times)
Selma

Badges: (View All)
« on: August 14, 2012, 05:57:34 pm »

I'll be posting beyond the Guestbook soon, just want to reply to you guys.

Welcome little sister.
Thank you, glad to join you all!

wsalam sister Selma welcome to mv  Smiley
Thank you for the warm welcome~

the event of Isra and Meraj is very true and contained in the Noble Quran.  Of course the Hadith traditionalists have added many bits of imaginary stories...need to be discarded.  We have put up a post about Isra and Meraj with only the information contained within the Noble Quran concerning it.   This is of course totally authentic and needs to be remembered.  You will find it in the following link:

No hardship in religion / Description of Meraj

Ah! Thanks for the clarification sister Heba. The version of Israa wil Miraj that I've heard was the one where Prophet Mohamed (as) asked Allah to reduce the number of prayers of 50 to 5.
I will look at the link.

LOL ,, it's nothing unusual.  Fortunately we here at MV come from Quran alone families so we're fine at home. 
MashAllah that's so lovely. Entire Qur'an alone families!

Once a lady seriously thought I was under some spell of "black magic."
Wow lol. To believe in Hadith is to be under the worse spell of black magic. When I let go of it, in fact, it felt like a huge weight on my soul had been lifted. It's the same kinda irony when hadithers say qur'an alone followers "pick and choose" and quote this:

Quote from: Muttaqun
Hadith - Reported by Ahmad, Abu Daawood, Ibn Maajah and at-Tirmidhee, who declared it hasan. Al-Albaanee declared it saheeh in Saheehul-Jaami’ (no.8186).
The Prophet said, “There will come a time when a man sitting upon his couch is told a hadeeth and he replies, ‘Between us and you is the Book of Allah, the Mighty and Majestic. What we find in it to be lawful, we take as lawful and what we find in it to be forbidden, we take as forbidden.’ Indeed, what the Messenger of Allah has forbidden is like what Allah has forbidden.”
and forget

[Quran 7:185]Which Hadith, besides this (Quran) do they believe in?
Hadithers are the supreme reigning masters of irony. Their accusations fit no one best but themselves.

The Quran must be followed by keeping it pure and not mixing it up with Hadith or any man-written laws not contained within the Quran.
100% true.

Allah does not consider how many diplomas and certificates we've gathered and hung on the walls from 'prestigious' institutions or Islamic universities.  Without the right perception and intention, these certificates & diplomas are useless.
Yep. Something bothersome that happens on forums and in RL, if a Muslim expresses a dissenting opinion that goes against the mainstream one, in the end any argument they make is discredited by the fact that they aren't a scholar and don't have the, ehm, "expertise" to interpret religion. Allah gave us minds to use, but we shouldn't unless we have the correct accreditation? I agree, it is the sincerity of our hearts that stands with Him.

Then, there was another imam who said the same as that guy told your mom, that the purpose of this Hadith is to emphasize on Fajr and Isha prayers.  But that's a lame & lousy excuse for justifying this false & offensive narration.  The Prophet (pbuh) was known for his infinite kindness and politeness, he was known for his humility and honesty, and he never exaggerated any aspect of our lives.   The Noble Quran itself tells not to exaggerate in religion.  The Prophet (pbuh) would surely NEVER even dream of exaggerating a law to the extent of giving permission to commit arson for the purpose of making people obey.  That is IMPOSSIBLE!  The Noble Quran praises the Prophet's character by stating that the Prophet has a "tremendous" character.  Would Allah speak so highly of a person who gives order to burn the homes of others who don't turn up in the masjid for Fajr and Isha ??   The answer is NO.  The Quran mentions that Allah chose and sent the Prophet as a mercy for humanity.  And indeed, the beloved Prophet was a mercy for humankind .. one of the most wonderful examples of kindness and understanding.  This Hadith is a shameless LIE.  Anyone who believes such explanations given by our imams against the Prophet (pbuh) for the purpose of defending Bukhari & co. are just as complicit in the crime of Hadith as the narrators, compilers and the imams themselves.    The Prophet (pbuh) only conveyed to the people to offer Fajr and Isha prayers at the given times.   Anyone who doesn't offer will have to answer for themselves to Allah.   The decision rests with Allah alone.  That's it.
That's a great explanation  Smiley

He was a great man and if he came back to earth just for day to see how much the Muslims have deviated and how many forgeries they have invented in his name, his gentle and humble soul would collapse with shock!
yea it's so sad. What the Prophet wanted most for people to follow Allah and His message, and took extra precautions to prevent his own words being written down. YET people still don't care. How can anyone claim to love the him by brazenly ignoring his plea, and encouraging the very Hadith that give non-Muslims every reason to mock and defame his character. Due to the anonimity of the internet, people can hold nothing back. The Prophet has been called atrocious things thanks to Hadith. And because Sunni Islam is more or less the narrow definition of "Islam" today, any attempt to point out Hadith is not historically accurate is labeled a cop-out and evasive tactic because Hadith, you know, "sheds light" on the true character of Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) /eyeroll

As for Kassem Ahmed, his research on the root causes that led to the formation of the Hadith culture are informative & useful, some of which we have put up here.  But not beyond that.  As for Subhi Mansour, we really don't know much about him.  He once spoke to Sister Zeynab requesting her to write for his website but she declined for she already has enough to take care of here.
No doubt, their Hadith criticism is thorough. There were a couple red flags
Kassim Ahmad's blog:

Quote from: Kassim Ahmad
We originate from lifeless matter many millions of years ago, and we are on a long evolutionary journey, becoming living matter, evolving from a simple cell into more complex entities...

Quote from: Kassim Ahmad
The Universe is a manifestation of God. It is Nature and therefore natural. God is immanent in Nature. [8] But Nature is not God, as God in more than Nature. Thus God is both natural and supernatural.

Dr. Ahmad Subhi Mansour is maybe ok, but he critiques "jihad". Well I donno...
Don't mean to rag on them, they are probably nice people but I don't agree with some of their stances.

And no, you are not doing it wrong at all.  You are absolutely on the right path as shown by Allah in His Final Message.  Be assured about that...
"If you obeyed most of those on earth they would mislead you far from Allah's way." [Noble Quran 6:116]  

Thanks sister. I am grateful that Allah SWT has guided me, but I've always wondered why. I'm not an exceptionally good Muslim at all nor is there anything special about me. My mistakes are plenty yet He has graced me with the Truth.

As mentioned, I have approved your registration.    Thanks again for taking the time to explain everything.  Make yourself comfortable here, browse through our boards and I'm sure you will find plenty to read that will answer many of your queries.   Also feel free to put up your questions, posts or to respond to any of our many existing posts. InshAllah, if Allah wills, maybe some day your mom will be able to see the Truth and support you.  Ameen. ameen. 

JazakAllah for approving. Hopefully I can be a helpful and contributing member.
InshAllah she will.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: