Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 29, 2024, 04:54:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

2012 eid-ul-fitr mubarak

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 eid-ul-fitr mubarak  (Read 408 times)
muslima

Badges: (View All)
« on: August 18, 2012, 05:59:48 pm »

salamem

Brothers and sisters i hope everyone is doing good . I Hope every Muslim have  experienced  another wonderful ramadan self -trained and self -disciplined. Very few of us are able to keep our self on same path but Some righteous of Allaah would consider the whole year as Ramadan. They will carry on the same acts of worship ,fear of Allah and good deeds of Ramadan all year long. We should be among such wise people. May Allah help us to stay firm inshallah ,grant us all taqwa and the peace of heart don't forget blessed month is over but real test is begin . eid ul fitr mubarak everyone on forum and all guests of MV :
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 04:24:27 am »

Walaikum Salam and JazekAllah khair dear sister Muslima for your very nice message.  A very happy Eid-al-Fitr to you too.   All of us here constantly try our best to carry out our spiritual routine and good deeds we learn in Ramadan throughout the year.  Alhumdulilah.  Ramadan comes every year to teach us a lot of wonderful things to be remembered and practiced till the end of our lives.  It feels sad when Ramadan ends because it comes just once a year and one never knows if they'll be alive for another year to see it again.  Though Eid is not Allah's order in the Noble Quran, I greet others and accept their greetings only as a social custom.  The real important aspect is Ramadan.  Thank you again dear sister.  Allah bless you and your family.  Ameen.
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 04:34:15 am »

As-salam Alaykum and Eid-al-Fitr Mubarak dear sisters  Smiley   Your messages are so refreshing and correct.  The guidance of Allah is indispensable for all of us throughout our lives. 

O Allah, we fast for the love of YOU.  Please accept our fasts, our salat and our dua's.  Ameen, ameen.

It feels sad when Ramadan ends because it comes just once a year and one never knows if they'll be alive for another year to see it again.  Though Eid is not Allah's order in the Noble Quran, I greet others and accept their greetings only as a social custom.

Yes, me too sis .....
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 03:15:05 am »

As-salaam Alaikum dear sisters.   Thanks a lot for all your wonderful messages.  Ramadan 2012 has ended but everything it taught us will stay forever, InshAllah.

Eid mubarak.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 04:37:04 am »

As-salam Alaykum and Eid-al-Fitr Mubarak dear sisters  Smiley   Your messages are so refreshing and correct.  The guidance of Allah is indispensable for all of us throughout our lives. 

O Allah, we fast for the love of YOU.  Please accept our fasts, our salat and our dua's.  Ameen, ameen.

wsalam sister ur Dua is so good Smiley
May Allah fill our hearts with love for him.And lead us all to the good .ameen

Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111
muslima

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 04:48:36 am »

As-salaam Alaikum dear sisters.   Thanks a lot for all your wonderful messages.  Ramadan 2012 has ended but everything it taught us will stay forever, InshAllah.

Eid mubarak.

Wsalam sister Zeynab
inshallah we will try and continue the spirit all year long.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 05:19:26 am »

Walaikum Salam and JazekAllah khair dear sister Muslima for your very nice message.  A very happy Eid-al-Fitr to you too.   All of us here constantly try our best to carry out our spiritual routine and good deeds we learn in Ramadan throughout the year.  Alhumdulilah.  Ramadan comes every year to teach us a lot of wonderful things to be remembered and practiced till the end of our lives.  It feels sad when Ramadan ends because it comes just once a year and one never knows if they'll be alive for another year to see it again.  Though Eid is not Allah's order in the Noble Quran, I greet others and accept their greetings only as a social custom.  The real important aspect is Ramadan.  Thank you again dear sister.  Allah bless you and your family.  Ameen.

Thank u for blessing Smiley u are absolutely right sis heba eid greeting are social custom nothing els I too personally I don't like eid .Eid is opposite the ramadan .off course it is unquanic. No evidence in Quran means It is not a practice of our beloved prophet(pbuh ), no evidence that Prophet's Wives ( Ummul Momineen) any of them celebrated this event ??  as we are doing to day , specially sisters / Muslim girls ? what happend to oUR sisters ?? Make overs, make up  ????? Pictures uploading on Facebook for comments ? By mahrams ? OR non-mahram ???
Look at the tv Transmission Ramadan drama is over ? Masked of muttaqeen both men and womens are removed ? Enjoying movies, dances  shows ?

On friday I Have heard it many of our sisters and brothers were so upset with 30 fasts . Majority was expecting eid on Saturday .so much discussions around different reactions some disappointments too .I felt who we are ? are we Muslim ? 7 or 8 hours ago we had big drama on last Friday of ramadan (Juma tul wida ).crocodile Tears to make it real ..alvida alvida mahe-ramadan ?? What was that ? what happened now ? Why so disapointed One more fast Is burden ? many folks said take it positively Friday was quite busy much accessories were left for eid and etc so its a good .As usual i have objection!! That's so sad . My question is we believe and over lives are depend on this word ,ONE MORE , people are use to to say ! If I have got One more chance ,I can do this ,I will prove it,i will.Then why one more fast is burden? Why not considered as one more chance to receive blessings  ? One more chance to prove ourselves ? One more chance for worship ? why so desperate for eid  ? Why still many accessories were left ? Why so worried for eid cooking ?. What dose it mean ? One month was just a ritual  ? It didn't worked ?? Are we failed  again in self-training ? i am not a writter ,i don't have good enough words its just what i feel Yes. I am sad

One month training was nothing ??? We walking on same path ? That's I said real test is begin ..Ramadan is month of training for whole year practices.. BUT  ??? Angry

One verse of Quran is a complete and answer if we question ourselves !!

O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you, even as it was prescribed for those before you, that ye may ward off (evil) 2:183
that you may become righteous
that ye may (learn) self-restraint

???????
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2012, 10:34:03 pm »

MashAllah, very truthfully stated sister.   Throughout Ramadan we pass our time so peacefully according to an uniform schedule with that much time every day to think of Allah, worship Him and read His Final Message carefully.  The serenity of Ramadan provides with so much peace of mind & heart and pleasant solitude .... we almost feel that it's just Allah in our lives by shutting out all earthly hassles.   But the moment Ramadan is over and the man-made tradition of Eid arrives, it brings with it so much of materialistic ideas and noisy frolic that the calmness and tranquility we experienced throughout Ramadan gets snatched away from us.  We hardly get a chance to prolong that untroubled composure because of the commotion that comes with Eid in a single day .... and that ruckus carries on for the next two days at least.   After that, most people just forget the lessons they learned during Ramadan and the promises they made to Allah.   
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2012, 10:47:33 pm »

As-salam Alaiykum and Eid al-Fitr mubarak, all sisters, brothers and guests. 

Yes, I know Eid is not from the Quran as all of you are rightly discussing.  My greetings are also just a social formality .. nothing beyond that. 

I pray and hope for the most important aspect ----  may Allah accept the efforts we made during this very blessed and peaceful month.  InshAllah, it might help to give us a good report on the Day of Judgment.

Unfortunately there were many people around the world who did not experience peace even during this blessed month because of the tyranny they faced (and are still facing) from the kufar tyrants e.g. the suffering of the Muslims of Burma, the Muslims in Gaza, the government & people of Syria who are daily facing the murderous wrath of Al-Qaeda infiltrators, the horrific murders carried out on the innocent people of Bahrain by the criminal al-Khalifa government etc. etc.   I just pray and pray for them.  It's really such a helpless and heart wrenching situation  Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 10:52:26 pm »

Salam and yes brother PT.  That's so true.   What's happening around the world to the unfortunate makes my heart bleed too.  Despite the hardships many of these people devoted their time to Allah during Ramadan. I pray to Allah Almighty and request Him to grant them much greater reward than to us.  Ameen ya Rab.  
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2012, 05:48:29 am »

MashAllah, very truthfully stated sister.   Throughout Ramadan we pass our time so peacefully according to an uniform schedule with that much time every day to think of Allah, worship Him and read His Final Message carefully.  The serenity of Ramadan provides with so much peace of mind & heart and pleasant solitude .... we almost feel that it's just Allah in our lives by shutting out all earthly hassles.   But the moment Ramadan is over and the man-made tradition of Eid arrives, it brings with it so much of materialistic ideas and noisy frolic that the calmness and tranquility we experienced throughout Ramadan gets snatched away from us.  We hardly get a chance to prolong that untroubled composure because of the commotion that comes with Eid in a single day .... and that ruckus carries on for the next two days at least.   After that, most people just forget the lessons they learned during Ramadan and the promises they made to Allah.   

yes sis ruhi ! right after ramadan this attitude of believers is so pathetic we need to look ourselves shaitan was really locked up in ramadan or still living deep inside our hearts .Looking at the media ,anchors statements and many folks too !! NO bad news from around the world to day ,we already have so much worries in life, and after ramadna its everyone right to celebrate ! eid is a day of happiness and love forget everything laugh ,enjoy  Angry ???? worries about this life or life hereafter ?? what dose it mean eid happiness ?? we were not happy in the blessed month of ramadan ?? peaceful smile wasn't better ?? thats what we have learn in ramadan ?? why such unQuranic celebrations of fales happiness ??  u are right its very strange justification to support man-made tradition  Angry

Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2012, 05:53:01 am »

As-salam Alaiykum and Eid al-Fitr mubarak, all sisters, brothers and guests. 

Yes, I know Eid is not from the Quran as all of you are rightly discussing.  My greetings are also just a social formality .. nothing beyond that. 

I pray and hope for the most important aspect ----  may Allah accept the efforts we made during this very blessed and peaceful month.  InshAllah, it might help to give us a good report on the Day of Judgment.

Unfortunately there were many people around the world who did not experience peace even during this blessed month because of the tyranny they faced (and are still facing) from the kufar tyrants e.g. the suffering of the Muslims of Burma, the Muslims in Gaza, the government & people of Syria who are daily facing the murderous wrath of Al-Qaeda infiltrators, the horrific murders carried out on the innocent people of Bahrain by the criminal al-Khalifa government etc. etc.   I just pray and pray for them.  It's really such a helpless and heart wrenching situation  Sad

salamem brother !
the truth is ummah going through worse trend these days. ME,MYSELF,MY LIFE ,MY HAPPINESS, They don't care much about the status of Muslims brothers and sisters who are suffering because of injustice, either in their own country or all over the world.....They dont just NOT stand up for them but dont like to even discuss the matter such attitude is a shame .ok we can't say if Allah grant you blessing you don't enjoy , be thankful enough you are living a good life but atleast feel others pain too.why ? so selfish behaviour , lake of unity we completely forget the universal brotherhood :@ why ? aren't we one ummah ?? simply If we don't bleed when our Muslim brother or sister bleed then we need to question our iman..
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2012, 06:36:51 pm »

..... what dose it mean eid happiness ?? we were not happy in the blessed month of ramadan ?? .....

Very good point sister Muslima.   All this merry making in Eid as if throughout Ramadan they were going through a grueling time.   Actually it's much the opposite.  Ramadan is the calm and enjoyable time.  Eid breaks up the tranquil atmosphere with all that rough-and-tumble fracas and hullabaloo.   Eid should only be an occasion for offering special prayers of thanks to Allah and giving some charity directly to the poor.  That's all. 
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 02:02:57 am »

Thumbsup 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: