Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 29, 2024, 05:41:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Islamic Quiz: Interesting and Brief

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Islamic Quiz: Interesting and Brief  (Read 112 times)
N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

Badges: (View All)
« on: September 06, 2023, 03:37:48 pm »

BismEm

A quiz with a bunch of 32-questions and answers.   Feel welcome to test yourself.   Particularly helpful for those new to Islam and its early history.   If you don't understand any of the queries or answers, feel free to post your question at our MV Q&A guestbook.

1)  Who is Seal of prophets? 
Muhammad (pbuh).

2)  Who was the first young boy to believe in the Prophet pbuh?   
Ali bin Abi Talib.

3)  What was the name of the Prophet’s (pbuh) first wife? 
Khadija bint Khuwaylid.

4)  Did the Prophet (pbuh) see his father?
No, he was a posthumous child and his father , Abdullah, died before he was born.

5)  For how long did the Prophet (pbuh) live with his mother, Amina?   
Until the age of 6 when she too died.

7)   Who took care of the Prophet (pbuh) after the death of his mother?   
His grandfather,  Abdul Muttalib.

8)  When did the Prophet (pbuh) lose his grandfather? 
At age 8 when his grandfather, Abdul Muttalib was a very old man of 80 or 81.  In those times very few lived that long.

9)  Who was the Prophet’s (pbuh) nurse and how long did he live with her?   
The nurse was Halima Saadia and she was the foster mother of the Prophet until he was 2 years old.  That’s because his mother, Amina, could not breastfeed the baby because of her poor health.

10)  In which cave did Prophet (pbuh) receive the first Divine Revelation? 
Cave of Hira in mountain Jabbal an-Nour near Makkah.

11)  What was the name of Khadija’s cousin whom the Prophet (pbuh) is reported to have trusted soon after the Call: 
Warakat bin Nofal.

12)  Which friend of the Prophet (pbuh) was married to two of his daughters? 
Usman bin Affan (third righteous Caliph) was married to two of the Prophet’s (pbuh) daughters: First to Ruqqiya and after her death, to her sister, Umm Kulsoom.

13)  Which were the well-known tribes of Medina during the time of migration? 
Aws and Khazraj.

14)  On which group of people is Zakah imposed?   
On the rich or financially well  off.

15)  Who was the husband of Fatima Zahra, the Prophet’s (obuh) daughter? 
Ali bin Abi Talib who was also the cousin of the Prophet.

16)  Which Surah gives details dividing spoils of war?
Al-Anfal.

17)  Which Surah is to be recited in every salah of every rakah? 
Al-Fatiha.

18)  Which prophet’s rod turned into a serpent by the permission of Allah?
Prophet Musa (Moses).

19)  What is the ruling on Hajj for a normal, healthy person with sufficient financial resources?   
Obligatory.

20)  In which cave did the Prophet (pbuh) take shelter while migrating to Medinah?   
Ghar Thawr (some pronounce it 'Sur') .

21)  Which prophet did his people try to torture with fire and Allah made it cool & peaceful for him? 
Prophet Ibraheem (Abraham).

22)  Which prophet was bitten by a whale?   
Yunus.

23)  To which community was Prophet Saleh sent?   
Thamud.

24)  Which is the longest Surah in the Noble Quran?   
Al-Baqrah.

25)  Which is the shortest Surah in the Noble Quran?   
Al-Kauser.

26)  How many pillars of Islam are there?   
Five.

27)  How many pillars of Faith are there?   
Six.

28)  How many Surah are there in the Noble Quran? 

29)  Which Surah of the Noble Quran is often recited during distress and death? 
Ar-Rahman.

30)  What is meant by the Quranic Verse “Surely he beheld him on the clear horizon.” 81:23 Surah Al-Takwir?   
It means the Prophet (pbuh) saw angel Jibrael along the horizon.

31)  Which Surah does not begin with BismAllah?   
At-Tawbah.

32)  Who was the only person and companion whom the Prophet’s (pbuh) family and Abu Bakr trusted in collecting the Quran Verses?   Zaid bin Thabit.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2023, 03:43:30 pm »

You posted simple and interesting Islamic quiz at a very good time.  I know a revert sister residing in our building and she's trying a lot to get her teenage daughter oriented with Islam.  She was asking me just a few days ago on some basic general knowledge on Islam and history.  InshAllah, I will send this to her with an email. 
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2023, 03:53:19 pm »

You are welcome sister.  InshAllah, I hope they find it helpful and interesting.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 04:12:54 pm »

Mash'Allah, very good.   It's especially useful also for Muslim kids between ages of 8 and 18, that's the period they seriously get down to studying Islam and its initial history before starting the careful study understanding of the Noble Quran.  This basic quiz can serve as a fine starter info.  I just hope more such families were interested in trashing the hadith and focusing on the Quran only.

My husband's eldest niece has four kiddies who very often come here to our MV kids' corner.  They are between the ages of 2 and 10.  The niece and her husband are also quite fed up of the traditional yap-yap and its total lack of authenticity & reliability.  They are very interested getting their kids Faith oriented focused on the Noble Quran, minus the hadith nuisance.  They are now concentrating on the two older kids, 10 and 7.  Insh'Allah, I'm sure they will love this quiz. 

Did you show this to your young nieces and nephews brother TS?
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2023, 04:24:32 pm »

O yes sister Heba, my nieces and nephews have all read this and tested themselves by putting the Q&A to each other over a week, making it into quite a noisy session 😀  and then my sisters or me or my brother would have to 'intervene as moderators'  😃   It was my eldest sister who passed it to all the kids and then also forwarded it to me to post it here so that whoever Allah wills may derive the benefit of pure & important knowledge.  Alhumdlilah, your husband's niece and her husband are following the right road paving the best foundation for their children focusing on the Truth of Quran only.  Unfortunately very few parents are wise enough to reflect on these lines as traditionalism with its widening circles has spewed so much contamination and confusion. 

Thank you for your appreciation, sisters Ruhi, Heba.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2023, 04:31:54 pm »

Beautiful, concise and interesting Islamic quiz.  Particularly right for kiddies.  Thank you brother TS and also big thanks to your sister.  Insh'Allh I pray she is doing fine.  Please convey my salaams to her. 

It will be a good idea to post a link to this quiz at the kids' board.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2023, 04:34:57 pm »

Many, many thanks for your appreciation sister Zainab.  Alhumdulilah my sister is doing well and she will be very happy when I convey your salams to her. 
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2023, 04:37:40 pm »

It will be a good idea to post a link to this quiz at the kids' board.

Yeah right, very good idea.  I'll put a link right away Insh'Allah.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2023, 04:52:01 pm »

Thank you Sister Ruhi ..
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2023, 04:53:06 pm »