SORRY FOR DISRUPTION OF IMAGES IN SOME POSTS. PREVIOUS IMAGE SERVICE PROVIDER NO LONGER OFFERS IMAGE HOSTING. WE WILL INSH'ALLAH REPLACE WHICHEVER IMAGES POSSIBLE BUT WILL TAKE TIME. DO PLEASE BEAR WITH US AND CONTINUE READING WRITTEN CONTENTS WHICH ARE NOT AFFECTED. PETS BOARD IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED AS WE ARE WORKING TO RESTORE ITS IMAGES. APOLOGY FOR THAT.
Muslim Villa
July 27, 2017, 04:37:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

pic upload problem

+-
Shoutbox
June 21, 2017, 07:42:01 am Zeynab: Shukran sis Heba.  Allah Bless. Ameen.
June 21, 2017, 07:39:56 am Heba E. Husseyn: Leialtul Qadr Mubarak.  For details on Leilatul Qadr please read MV post Leila-tul-Qadr
May 04, 2017, 05:35:01 am N. Truth Seeker: Alhumdulilah, Alhumdulilah.  Still 22 days left.  InshAllah we can thank Allah for granting us the opportunity to experience another of this blessed month for the betterment of our souls.  Thanks for mentioning Sister.
May 04, 2017, 05:20:37 am Ruhi_Rose: I can hardly keep track with the speed at which time flies.  Ramadan 2017 only 22 days away!
September 12, 2016, 03:17:09 am N. Truth Seeker: Wa salam sisters. So kind of u to remember. Alhumdulilah that Allah gave us another chance to live thru the blessed month of Zil Hajj.  Was a busy time for all of my family.
September 11, 2016, 08:26:43 am Zeynab: Wa'salaam my dear Sis Heba Smiley  Yes, Alhumdulilah, the 10 days of this blessed month went well by the Grace & Mercy of Allah. I wish the same for all.
September 11, 2016, 02:20:02 am Heba E. Husseyn: Salam my dear MV team and other sis and bros.  I pray the first 10 days of the bless month of Zil Hajj has passed well for all.  Hajj culminates in about 2 days. InshAllah.
August 22, 2016, 09:50:39 pm Zeynab: Wa'salam.  Thanks brother Smiley  Sis Heba helped me a lot too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pic upload problem  (Read 251 times)
muslima

Badges: (View All)
« on: October 31, 2012, 05:07:03 am »

salamem

I have upload a pic in thread  subject " Must experience " in category 11 at the coffee table ,error was occurred but no idea where is thread ?  Sad any help or guidance  ??
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111

Social Buttons

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 01:29:58 am »

Wa'salaam dear sister .. can u give me the link where u posted it?    

Alternatively, I'll tell u the best way to upload photos here:

Save the pics of your choice on your hard drive.  Then sign up for a free a/c at http://photobucket.com (which is a online album) and upload your pics from hard drive to photo bucket.  The pics u upload here will be your album and u can make it 'private' if u don't want others to see it on that site.  

Once you've uploaded a pic at photobucket.com and u want to put it up here at MV, all u need to do is to double click on that pic at photobucket.  That will take u to a separate page.  On the left side of this page u will find a button "image links."  Click on this "image link" button and 4 options will appear below a drop-down arrow.  Click on the last option that says "IMG code."  The moment u click on it, it automatically copies that code, which is the direct image code of that pic.  

Then here at MV, simply paste that link on your thread or main post.  It will come on your post after u click the "post" button.  That's how we post all our pics here.  Direct copy & post works only for texts, not images.  For images, this forum needs the code to be inserted manually.

Please let me know if you have any questions, sister.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 06:22:51 am »

aww thank u so much for ur guidance dear sis ruhi  it come  Grin

Must experience
http://muslimvilla.smfforfree.com/index.php?topic=3977.0
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: