Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 11:55:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Martyrdom of Imam Hussain was predicted ?

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Martyrdom of Imam Hussain was predicted ?  (Read 1933 times)
muslima

Badges: (View All)
« on: November 21, 2012, 01:48:51 pm »

salamem ! everyone hope u all doing good ?

Here i come with a question guys Smiley

Today came across the story which i did not know before one of my friend asked me !! Did prophet (pbuh) predict the martyrdom of Imam Hussain ? we were talking about the battle of karbala during discussion one of sister said that long time ago she also heard it through her family members and yes prophet (pbuh) knew about it ? unfortunately no one have any satisfying answer of this question nor any reference at that time it surprised me with out information who spread this gross lie ? who is responsible for this terrible gossip but when i browser for her i have got some information .I would like to share with u, check it out guys limit of constructed lie  Angry

Musnad Ahmad Hanbal;
- Dala'il an-Nubuwwah, by al-Bayhaqi; per:
- Mishkat al-Masabih, by Khatib al-Tabrizi, English Version, Tdadition #6172

Aisha narrated:

The Prophet (PBUH&HF) said: "Gabriel informed me that my grandson al-
 Husain (AS) will be killed after me in the land of al-Taff and brought
 me this Turbah (mudd/soil) and informed me that this is the soil of
 the place he will be martyred

The prophet had also informed some companions aboutthe martyrdom of imam hussain pertaining to revoltingagainst this regime.imam bukhari has narrated in tarikh al kabir that anas bin harith[ra] related that he heard theprophet[saw] say."verily,my son Husain will be killed inthe land called karbala ,whoever among you is present atthat time must go and help him.anas was matyred atkerbala.[ibn asakir vol 14 p223,al mustadarak hakim vol 3p 179]

In the House of Aisha

Reports Hafiz Ibne al Barqi from Saeed Ibn Abi Maryam from Yahya Ibn Ayyub from Ghaziya from Muhammad bin Ibrahim Abr Salma bin Abdur Rehman:

Aisha the wife of Holy Prophet (S) had a meeting room. The Holy Prophet (S) used to come there whenever he wanted to meet Jibrael (A). One day, he (S) went there and told Aisha, "No one should know of this!" Per chance there was a staircase leading to that room. All of a sudden Hussain (A) entered and before Aisha could stop him, he went up the stairs. Just then Jibrael (A) came to Holy Prophet (S), "Who is this?" asked Jibrael (A). The Holy Prophet (S) replied, "This is my son". Then he (S) seated Hussain (A) in his lap. Jibrael (A) told him, "Your Ummat will slay him". "My Ummat?" asked the Holy Prophet (S). "Yes, and if you wish I can inform you of the land where he would be killed." Then Jibrael (A) indicated to the area of Taff in Iraq, picked up a handful of crimson dust and showed it to the Holy Prophet (S).

Sayed Mehmood Madani has recorded this incident in his book 'As Sirat us Sawiyy. He says that Ibne Saad has related this tradition in the same words, with the addition in the end that Jibrael (A) says, "This is the soil of his grave." All the chains of the narrators of this report are authentic. And all the narrators are the narrators of Sihah-e-Sitta (the six most authentic books of Ahle Sunnat), reliable and trustworthy.

Let us look at the other chains of the narrators of this tradition. Describing the events of the life of Imam Hussain (A), Tabarani in his book 'Mojamul Kabir' says, "Ahmad bin Rashdeen Misri relates from Amr bin Khalid-e-Harrani from Ibne Lehma from Abul Aswad from Urwa bin Zubair that he said that, Aisha told him:

At the time of the descent of revelation, Hussain (A) climbed upon the shoulders of the Holy Prophet (S) and began to play upon his back. The Holy Prophet (S) remained bent. Jibrael (A) told the Holy Prophet (S) "O Mohammed! Do you love him?" The Prophet (S) replied "Why should not I love him? He is my son!" Jibrael (A) said, "After you, your Ummat will kill him". Then Jibrael (A) stretched out his hand and brought a handful of white soil and said, "O Mohammed! Your son will be killed on this land. The name of this place is Taff". When Jibraee'l (A) departed, the Holy Prophet (S) held the handful of soil and wept. He (S) said "O Ayesha! Jibrael (A) has informed me that my son, Hussain (A) will be slain in the land of Taff. After me, my ummat will be afflicted with trials and tribulations."

Then he (S) was still weeping when he came out to his companions. The companions included Ali, Abu Bakr, Umar, Huzaifa, Ammar and Abu Zar. They enquired, "O Messenger of Allah! Why do you weep?" The Holy Prophet (S) replied, "Jibrael (A) informed me that after me my son Hussain (A) will be killed in the land of Taff. And he brought me this handful of dust and told me, 'The grave of Hussain (A) will be on this soil'."

Abul Hasan Maawardi records ditto on page 83 in the 12th chapter of his book, 'Elaamun Nabuwwah.

In the House of the Holy Prophet (A)

Hafiz Mohibbuddin Tabari in his book 'Zakhaerul Uqba' records on p. 148, that Ahmad and Ibn Zahak heard from Ali (A) thus:

I was present in the service of the Holy Prophet (S). He (S) was weeping." I asked, "O Prophet of Allah, has someone angered you? Why are there tears in your eyes?" The Holy Prophet (S) replied, "Jibrael (A) had come to me. He had left before you came. He informed me that Hussain will be martyred on the banks of Euphrates. "Jibrael (A) told me, 'Do you wish to smell that soil? ' I said, 'Yes'. Jibrael (A) extended his hand and gave me a handful of the soil. I was not able to control myself and tears inevitably flowed from the eyes."

It Contradict with Quran verse 7:188

Say: For myself I have no power to benefit, nor power to hurt, save that which Allah willeth. Had I knowledge of the Unseen, I should have abundance of wealth, and adversity would not touch me. I am but a warner, and a bearer of good tidings unto folk who believe.7:188

Any further feedback ?? I would be very grateful if you could give me some feedback. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 06:29:05 am »

Walaikum Salam and hi sis !! Smiley

These stories are completely FALSE.  They are just as false as that story of the Prophet (pbuh) fasting on Muharram 10th.  Of course it absolutely contradicts the Noble Quran which has flatly confirmed that the Prophet did NOT know future events.  The Prophet was the final Messenger sent by Allah and his task was only to convey the Final Message of Allah by meticulously following it himself.  That's all.  He had no other responsibility toward the people.  Telling them about future events was neither his job nor was it an ability granted to him by Allah Almighty. Allah has made this point very clear in the Quran in several verses.  Verses 7:187-188 which you quoted are the clearest confirmations that the Prophet did not have any knowledge of the future other than what he was told by Allah in the Quran.  These two Quranic verses and several more also dispel those Hadith myths about the signs of the Last Day, and Essa and Mahdi being signs of Qaiaamah etc.  We already highlighted this point that on the basis of Verses 7:187-188, all Hadith narrations and other stories claiming the Prophet (pbuh) as talking of future events are false.  Anyone who accepts these stories obviously does not believe in the contents of Verses 7:187-188.  This is usually the problem with Hadithers either because they have never read the Quran with understanding or even if they have read it, it's more important for them to believe their gossip-mongers in preference to Allah, The Almighty. 

May we all seek refuge in Allah from the misguidance of Hadith.  Ameen ya Rab.

Prophet (S) did not know the future - Last Day will come without warning!
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 07:15:33 am »

Another bunch of lies by Hadith which the Noble Quran has proven as false.  It's surprising to read how the Hadith writers construct their falsehoods.  Just concentrate on that bit on "House of Aisha."  It says "Aisha the wife of Holy Prophet (S) had a meeting room. The Holy Prophet (S) used to come there whenever he wanted to meet Jibrael (A)."  This sentence talks as if Aisha and the Prophet (pbuh) were living in a luxurious palace of 40 rooms and one of them was made into a "meeting room."  The Prophet lived in what's today known as  Masjid-e-Nabwi in Medina.   During the Prophet's time when he constructed this Masjid along with his small band of followers, it was not the plush kind of Masjid we see today, the way the Sauds have renovated it with their petro dollars.  It was a very simple looking Masjid, not too big either, with a courtyard and just a few very modest rooms along the corners.  According to all historical information, Aisha used to live in one of those rooms.  Most likey  some other wives of the Prophet occupied the other rooms.  This was the Prophet's home.  There was no "meeting room" here.  If the reference is to Aisha's father's house, then again Abu Bakr Siddiq is reported to have been a simple man with modest means .. I never heard of anything big or special about his home that had a meeting room for Angel Jibreel.  Moreover, Angel Jibreel was sent by Allah to the Prophet with Allah's revelations at whichever place Allah chose.  Jibreel had no fixed place to meet the Prophet (pbuh) like an office meeting-room of managers & directors.  There is absolutely no evidence to presume this. 

"And your comrade is not mad.
Surely he beheld Him on the clear horizon.
And he is not avid of the Unseen."  (81:22-24) Surah At-Takwir.

These verses denote the Prophet seeing Angel Jibreel.  Most likely the first two verses refer to the Prophet's first glimpse of Angel Jibreel.  This is obviously not in a "room" as Allah says that the Prophet saw Jibreel in the "clear horizon."   The term  'horizon' refers the line at which the earth's surface and the sky appear to meeting to the viewer .. so obviously it's outdoor, not a room.  This is one example.  And there's no example in the Quran nor any reliable historical source that infers to the Prophet's meetings with Jibreel in a specific "meeting room."   The above verse 81:24 also confirms that the Prophet did not know the future .. "not avid of the Unseen."
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 07:29:33 am »

Good points!  That's a very rational and sensible feedback brother PT.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 05:37:51 pm »

Another bunch of lies by Hadith which the Noble Quran has proven as false.  It's surprising to read how the Hadith writers construct their falsehoods.  Just concentrate on that bit on "House of Aisha."  It says "Aisha the wife of Holy Prophet (S) had a meeting room. The Holy Prophet (S) used to come there whenever he wanted to meet Jibrael (A)."  This sentence talks as if Aisha and the Prophet (pbuh) were living in a luxurious palace of 40 rooms and one of them was made into a "meeting room."  The Prophet lived in what's today known as  Masjid-e-Nabwi in Medina.   During the Prophet's time when he constructed this Masjid along with his small band of followers, it was not the plush kind of Masjid we see today, the way the Sauds have renovated it with their petro dollars.  It was a very simple looking Masjid, not too big either, with a courtyard and just a few very modest rooms along the corners.  According to all historical information, Aisha used to live in one of those rooms.  Most likey  some other wives of the Prophet occupied the other rooms.  This was the Prophet's home.  There was no "meeting room" here.  If the reference is to Aisha's father's house, then again Abu Bakr Siddiq is reported to have been a simple man with modest means .. I never heard of anything big or special about his home that had a meeting room for Angel Jibreel.  Moreover, Angel Jibreel was sent by Allah to the Prophet with Allah's revelations at whichever place Allah chose.  Jibreel had no fixed place to meet the Prophet (pbuh) like an office meeting-room of managers & directors.  There is absolutely no evidence to presume this. 

"And your comrade is not mad.
Surely he beheld Him on the clear horizon.
And he is not avid of the Unseen."  (81:22-24) Surah At-Takwir.

These verses denote the Prophet seeing Angel Jibreel.  Most likely the first two verses refer to the Prophet's first glimpse of Angel Jibreel.  This is obviously not in a "room" as Allah says that the Prophet saw Jibreel in the "clear horizon."   The term  'horizon' refers the line at which the earth's surface and the sky appear to meeting to the viewer .. so obviously it's outdoor, not a room.  This is one example.  And there's no example in the Quran nor any reliable historical source that infers to the Prophet's meetings with Jibreel in a specific "meeting room."   The above verse 81:24 also confirms that the Prophet did not know the future .. "not avid of the Unseen."

salamem

Very deep analysis, splendid feedback, bunch of thanks bro.   Smiley

Explain me this line please  Tabarani  Says in his book !!  At the time of the descent of revelation, Hussain (A) climbed upon the shoulders of the Holy Prophet ??
It does not make any sense either ??

Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111
muslima

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 06:17:28 pm »

Walaikum Salam and hi sis !! Smiley

These stories are completely FALSE.  They are just as false as that story of the Prophet (pbuh) fasting on Muharram 10th.  Of course it absolutely contradicts the Noble Quran which has flatly confirmed that the Prophet did NOT know future events.  The Prophet was the final Messenger sent by Allah and his task was only to convey the Final Message of Allah by meticulously following it himself.  That's all.  He had no other responsibility toward the people.  Telling them about future events was neither his job nor was it an ability granted to him by Allah Almighty. Allah has made this point very clear in the Quran in several verses.  Verses 7:187-188 which you quoted are the clearest confirmations that the Prophet did not have any knowledge of the future other than what he was told by Allah in the Quran.  These two Quranic verses and several more also dispel those Hadith myths about the signs of the Last Day, and Essa and Mahdi being signs of Qaiaamah etc.  We already highlighted this point that on the basis of Verses 7:187-188, all Hadith narrations and other stories claiming the Prophet (pbuh) as talking of future events are false.  Anyone who accepts these stories obviously does not believe in the contents of Verses 7:187-188.  This is usually the problem with Hadithers either because they have never read the Quran with understanding or even if they have read it, it's more important for them to believe their gossip-mongers in preference to Allah, The Almighty. 

May we all seek refuge in Allah from the misguidance of Hadith.  Ameen ya Rab.

Prophet (S) did not know the future - Last Day will come without warning!

salamem  sis Smiley

Thumbsup

dear sis thank u so much for ur reply I have been in muharram fast post second post I will check.sis I don't have any doubt about It . It is false I too personally don't like or read this  literature i am open Denier of this literature I can't  accept it even for a minute .I  am completely agree with u guys , alhamdulillah I am following ur guiedence . What I meant I have never heard it befor I bring it here for ur expert opinion.honestly  this information rob my sleep i was shocked how could people create such senseless story i mean it's biggest responseblty of believer ,every muslim to be very careful about any claim it was very irresponsible behaviour to spread gross lie against  beloved prophet (pbuh) and what's really sucks egoistic people don't even realise what they actually saying and  some people are extremely irritating on few issues so as one of my friend and her typical hadithist sister .I mention above we were talking about battle of Karbala as we know sunni's generaly take it positively the incident of Karbala  but one sister jumped in discussions and confidently claimed that hadith story I was like ohh not again she is crazy and it's just a gossip there is no written record but this recorded lie made me mad .it was so surprising I never heard that ,never knew that but got to know sadly it is well known story in Sunni world and recorded lie also available in this litreture..  Angry

that's too scary I don't know how these people sleep peacefully after saying , believing and spreading all these lies . Ya Allah Mercy And guide all Muslims Ameen.

May Allah keep us on the right path we all seek refuge from the misguidance of Hadith. Ameen

Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 02:11:09 am »

Explain me this line please  Tabarani  Says in his book !!  At the time of the descent of revelation, Hussain (A) climbed upon the shoulders of the Holy Prophet ??

JazekAllah khair, u r welcomed sister. 

What the hadith writer is trying to say is that when the Prophet (pbuh) was receiving a Divne Revelation, Hussein who was very young at that time was playing with the Prophet, his grandfather, and playfully climbed on his shoulders like children do.  But these are guessworks.  I'm sure the Prophet (pbuh) was very close and full of affection for his grandchildren, but these details are impossible to know correctly.   
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 02:23:20 am »

dear sis thank u so much for ur reply I have been in muharram fast post second post I will check.sis I don't have any doubt about It . It is false I too personally don't like or read this  literature i am open Denier of this literature I can't  accept it even for a minute .I  am completely agree with u guys , alhamdulillah I am following ur guiedence . What I meant I have never heard it befor I bring it here for ur expert opinion.honestly  this information rob my sleep i was shocked how could people create such senseless story i mean it's biggest responseblty of believer ,every muslim to be very careful about any claim it was very irresponsible behaviour to spread gross lie against  beloved prophet (pbuh) and what's really sucks egoistic people don't even realise what they actually saying and  some people are extremely irritating on few issues so as one of my friend and her typical hadithist sister .I mention above we were talking about battle of Karbala as we know sunni's generaly take it positively the incident of Karbala  but one sister jumped in discussions and confidently claimed that hadith story I was like ohh not again she is crazy and it's just a gossip there is no written record but this recorded lie made me mad .it was so surprising I never heard that ,never knew that but got to know sadly it is well known story in Sunni world and recorded lie also available in this litreture..  Angry

that's too scary I don't know how these people sleep peacefully after saying , believing and spreading all these lies . Ya Allah Mercy And guide all Muslims Ameen.

May Allah keep us on the right path we all seek refuge from the misguidance of Hadith. Ameen

No problem sister.  Take your time.  No rush at all.

This attitude of Hadithists is very common.  Nothing new.  They always exaggerate matters or often create stories from nothing.  They just don't realize what a big violation it is in the Sight of Allah.   Making stories about the Prophet (pbuh) predicting the future is fabricated by them in many Ahadith.  In fact just go through our specific Hadith narration board in which we have selected individual Hadiths which are falsely attributed to the Prophet.  You will be surprised what bad stories they construct about the Prophet.  Sometimes their intent is to promote their selfish rules through these false Hadiths, and sometimes they just want to insult the Prophet (pbuh).  Allah will deal with all these folks, InshAllah, on the Day of Judgment.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 09:37:10 am »

No problem sister.  Take your time.  No rush at all.

This attitude of Hadithists is very common.  Nothing new.  They always exaggerate matters or often create stories from nothing.  They just don't realize what a big violation it is in the Sight of Allah.   Making stories about the Prophet (pbuh) predicting the future is fabricated by them in many Ahadith.  In fact just go through our specific Hadith narration board in which we have selected individual Hadiths which are falsely attributed to the Prophet.  You will be surprised what bad stories they construct about the Prophet.  Sometimes their intent is to promote their selfish rules through these false Hadiths, and sometimes they just want to insult the Prophet (pbuh).  Allah will deal with all these folks, InshAllah, on the Day of Judgment.

u know sis after joining MV i feel i have to re-study everything right my knowledge is incomplete without viewing Mv Hadith narration board  .. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 09:50:26 am »

JazekAllah khair, u r welcomed sister. 

What the hadith writer is trying to say is that when the Prophet (pbuh) was receiving a Divne Revelation, Hussein who was very young at that time was playing with the Prophet, his grandfather, and playfully climbed on his shoulders like children do.  But these are guessworks.  I'm sure the Prophet (pbuh) was very close and full of affection for his grandchildren, but these details are impossible to know correctly.   

exactly that's my question off course as grandfather prophet(pbuh) loved his grandchildrens but the sentence..hadith saying .

At the time of the descent of revelation ..

Hussain (A) climbed upon the shoulders of the Holy Prophet .

i thought  when ever Allah Revealed divine message through jibreel a.s prophet(pbuh) were alone like no one around prophet (pbuh) i mean it's divine message ? very weak saying of hadith Prophet (pbuh) was receiving a Divne Revelation and at that time  hussain was playing with the Prophet.

i would like to quote this verse

And when the Qur'an is recited, give ear to it and pay heed, that ye may obtain mercy 7:204

???
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 12:06:02 am »

exactly that's my question off course as grandfather prophet(pbuh) loved his grandchildrens but the sentence..hadith saying .

At the time of the descent of revelation ..

Hussain (A) climbed upon the shoulders of the Holy Prophet .

i thought  when ever Allah Revealed divine message through jibreel a.s prophet(pbuh) were alone like no one around prophet (pbuh) i mean it's divine message ? very weak saying of hadith Prophet (pbuh) was receiving a Divne Revelation and at that time  hussain was playing with the Prophet.

i would like to quote this verse

And when the Qur'an is recited, give ear to it and pay heed, that ye may obtain mercy 7:204

???

You're absolutely right sister.  Our perception of Quranic principles and our common sense tell us that the Divine Message came to the Prophet (sw) when he would be alone and contemplative, not while amidst his family, children and grandchildren, talking and conversing.  But this is how the Hadith mocks and makes light of the Quran and the Prophet, as if the Divine Revelations were like sitting, relaxing and watching TV.

I also agree with what br. PT said, all detailed gestures of affection is impossible to know accurately unless people add their own stories which is exactly what Hadith does.  Of course the Prophet (sw) loved his grandchildren very dearly and they loved him a lot.  The Muslims should know the importance of leaving this matter at that.  Trying to find details will only lead to myths & tales.  Unfortunately most Muslims get board with the truth and love to hear stories even if they're false.  That's why we see a plethora of Hadith concerning every issue of the Prophet's life, because once the stories start, new and edited versions keep coming up from generation to generation endlessly.  

Thanks all for the pleasure for reading this very nice and honest thread. 
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2012, 04:58:39 am »

thank u so much for ur reply sister zeynab
salam n peace
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: