Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 01:58:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Happy New Year !! Welcome 2013‏

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy New Year !! Welcome 2013‏  (Read 437 times)
muslima

Badges: (View All)
« on: December 31, 2012, 02:17:33 pm »

salamem and hi  hiyaaa  folks

!!  Happy New Year !!

Even though our islamic new year have already began but bitter truth is we follow english calendar so let's celebrate it because our religion also teaches us to walk along this world ! Let them live in their way but we must walk on the straight path the religion of Ibrahim/Abraham (pbuh) whether its's 1434 (hjri) or 2013 (21 century ) Our religious doctrine should not be changed! let's renew the new year resolutions.

Inshallah we will try our hard to be patient, we will pray regularly and will try to make positive changes for ourselves and our muslim brother and sisters. Smiley

Have u plan to Give up Bad Habits But which habits ?? !! Drinking (excess coffee /tea), smoking and over eating,speaking lie,cheating others,over weight etc are the most popular in bad habits !Everyone seems to have a bad habit that harms his/ her health but what i am asking is !! friends( brother and sisters ) do u have any consideration about the health of ur heart, ur soul ??

what about the lying against  Allah and prophet (pbuh) lying  about ur religion ? cheating ummah by misguidance ?? what about the weight of sins ? heavyweight of bad deeds ?? it make our soul over weight ? isn't it ???

New Year’s Resolutions 2013 !!

Identify ur addictions and follow the simple prescription !! bit late but better than never Try to make more strong relationship with Allah rather then imam's .Try to give up on hadith books and avoid to read extra materiaal ,false information out side Quran and try to be more close to Quran only the word of Allah .The ultimate truth !!

Dear  brother,sisters keep in mind This warning is to none other than humans of the time !

O mankind! Lo! the promise of Allah is true. So let not the life of the world beguile you, and let not the (avowed) beguiler beguile you with regard to Allah 35:5

When it is naught else than a Reminder to creation. 68:52

Lo! this Qur'an guideth unto that which is straightest, and giveth tidings unto the believers who do good works that theirs will be a great reward .17:9

Best of luck ,Wish u all good Health  and  Happy New year to  brother's and sisters , Mv team and Mv guests !!

ya  Allah grant more stability to our faith ameen

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 03:21:45 pm »

Walaikum Salaam dear sister Muslima  Smiley  Yes, our new year already began 6 weeks ago - 1st Muharram that was on Nov.16.   Yeah sis, there's no harm in going according to the other calendar as well.  However I do not celebrate new year.  And those who make "new year resolutions" for giving up bad habits, my advise to them would be to give up all bad habits as soon as possible and not to wait until "new year"  Cheesy

Thanks for the greetings sister Muslima and the beautiful verses you have quoted.  May Allah Almighty bless you and reward you for all the help you have offered to us here.  Your writings are indeed informative and your knowledge is very wide, MashAllah.  May 2013 bring the strongest of iman, happiness and good health to you and your family.  Ameen ya Allah.

Indeed the promise of Allah is true and we must take special care not to get beguiled by this temporary and fleeting world.  Our destination is the Hereafter - the permanent world.  May Allah grant us guidance and forgiveness in order to succeed in the permanent world.  Ameen, ameen.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 11:35:55 pm »

Walaikum Salaam sisters Smiley   I too don't celebrate new year but only express my good wishes for the future of this world. 

If we think of it, every day is a new one not just 31st Dec.  Grin    Everyday of every year comes only once in our lifetime.  And every day brings us closer to our end.  Therefore those who have still not started to seek the guidance of Allah must start making efforts immediately for no one knows when their turn might come to leave. 

Thank you dear Sister Muslima for the greeting.  May Allah grant you the best, always, InshAllah, ameen.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 03:27:12 am »

Thank  u my  dear sister ruhi and sister heba. I pray same for u Allah  bless u and ur family ,reward u His best ameen. U guys are  absolutely  right i am agree with both of u  i don't celebrate new year either !! actually we (ummah ) is  very lazy and have very weak memory to remind their own quranic values but the colourful ,attractive events of celebrations we never forget .so many talks around to give up bad habits etc ,new year resolution concept of talkies circulating in  Muslim circle too . I wondered why not ? none of them noticing  their most bad habit ?? Why not thinking to give up Hadith books ,false books root of lie .??? so i thought no matter ! whatever is the occasion quranic message should not be changed  we need to deliver it. may be it effects , i have one wish for new year !! may this year bring some light for every muslim to  show them right way to become true believer of  Allah  ,every muslim uphold the Quran  alone ,so entire ummah would be a follower of only one religion ,religion of Ibrahim ( pbuh) . No sect only one strong ummah .ameen.
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111
Ozcan

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 03:34:39 pm »

I'm fundamentally opposed to celebrating the CHRISTIAN New Year. It's just another sign of our inferiority complex.
Report Spam   Logged
muslima

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 08:03:28 pm »

I'm fundamentally opposed to celebrating the CHRISTIAN New Year. It's just another sign of our inferiority complex.

Hmmm well i too not in a favour to celebrate new year but unfortunately it is true  muslims do like to celebrate christian new year .. so the purpose of the post was A reminder !! that whatever is the occassion Message  of Quran should not be changed try to exchange Quran reminder's whenever you get chance .  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: