Guests wanting to sign-up as members MUST first introduce themselves in detail at Zainab's Lounge, accessible from Muslim Villa's Guestbook Board (top sticky post). Approval of members is at the discretion of the MV Team. You have arrived at a place of serious learning through mutual consultation of MV Team where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Sublime Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism."
Muslim Villa
April 24, 2018, 12:23:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Tears of a dead boy - a very true story.

+-
Shoutbox
November 09, 2017, 04:26:36 am Heba E. Husseyn: Please pray for Rohingya children. As genocide in Buddhist Burma continues, many Rohingya children arriving in Bangladesh camps don't know where their parents are. May the Burmese murderer-terrorist Su Kyi rot in Hell.
June 21, 2017, 07:42:01 am Zeynab: Shukran sis Heba.  Allah Bless. Ameen.
June 21, 2017, 07:39:56 am Heba E. Husseyn: Leialtul Qadr Mubarak.  For details on Leilatul Qadr please read MV post Leila-tul-Qadr
May 04, 2017, 05:35:01 am N. Truth Seeker: Alhumdulilah, Alhumdulilah.  Still 22 days left.  InshAllah we can thank Allah for granting us the opportunity to experience another of this blessed month for the betterment of our souls.  Thanks for mentioning Sister.
May 04, 2017, 05:20:37 am Ruhi_Rose: I can hardly keep track with the speed at which time flies.  Ramadan 2017 only 22 days away!
September 12, 2016, 03:17:09 am N. Truth Seeker: Wa salam sisters. So kind of u to remember. Alhumdulilah that Allah gave us another chance to live thru the blessed month of Zil Hajj.  Was a busy time for all of my family.
September 11, 2016, 08:26:43 am Zeynab: Wa'salaam my dear Sis Heba Smiley  Yes, Alhumdulilah, the 10 days of this blessed month went well by the Grace & Mercy of Allah. I wish the same for all.
September 11, 2016, 02:20:02 am Heba E. Husseyn: Salam my dear MV team and other sis and bros.  I pray the first 10 days of the bless month of Zil Hajj has passed well for all.  Hajj culminates in about 2 days. InshAllah.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Tears of a dead boy - a very true story.  (Read 578 times)
Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 04, 2007, 08:15:44 pm »

BismEm and salamem

Here's a story I promised to some I would post quite sometime ago. Sorry for this long delay Lips Sealed

It's a very errie experience of paternal grandfather when he was a young man and a college principle. This was a renowned boys college of the time and place (about the late 1920s or early 1930s), and had a hostel attached to it. The college had a great reputation and atmosphere. It was the institution where the elites of the city and the cities closeby sent their children to study.

On a particular year, a couple of months prior to the summer vactions, a student in the hostel fell seriously ill. The hostel had a good medical staff. The boy's illness was diagnosed as typhoid, which in those days was an incurable water borne disease. Though the doctors tried their best to save his life, the boy eventually died after being sick for almost a month. The hostel authorities informed the boy's family when he fell ill. He was too weak to travel from the start. And since he was comfortable in his hostel room with good medical care, he was not sent home. But of course, his family members visited him daily, and his parents stayed with him in his room and nursed him throughout his period of illness.

On the day the boy died, he apparently had this premonition that he wouldn't ever recover, and that his end was very near. Despite his parents being at his bedside all the time, he was extremely depressed. On that day, the boy hugged his father and wept loudly. The sound of his crying could be heard by many others outside his room, and everyone was distraught. Early that evening, which was a Thursday, the boy was pronounced dead by the doctors. The entire atmosphere of the college and hostel was filled with saddness as the boy was a popular student and had many friends. His family was absolutely shattered. A few hours after his death, his body was taken away to his home for burial. His room remained vacant and wasn't occupied by any other student after his body was removed.

Despite this tragic happening, the college had to go on, and it did. But not for too long. The following Thursday, exactly a week since the boy died, the same loud sound of weeping was heard coming from his room, and at precisely the same time he had passed away the previous Thursday. The weeping sound travelled from room to room (the rooms were situated along the hallway in a circle) and finally returned to the room where the boy had died and stopped. This happened every Thursday evening.

The college authorities and all the students were at a loss to understand this mystery. First, they presumed it was someone playing a prank, though it was hardly the right thing to play a prank about. They searched the entire premises of the building to find any clues as to who might be behind it. Nothing unusual or even slightly suspicious was found. The police was called who scanned and guarded the area but found absolutely nothing and no one who might be trying to play this trick on others. The students living in the hostel became so panicky that they began to leave. In any case, just a month was left for the summer vacations to begin. My grandfather, along with the other senior members of the college authority decided to close the college for summer vacations a month ahead of schedule. Thus, that year, the students had an extended summer vacation of over 3 months instead of two.

After the summer holidays, the students returned, still feeling very apprehensive. However, the sound of crying vanished after the vacations, just as inexplicably as it had begun.

Despite all the efforts that continued, no one was ever able to find a plausible explanation for the sound of the sad & tearful cries of the dead boy.

Only Allah knows the real cause. Allah-o-alim.
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 04:34:42 am »

What a thought provoking experience.  How did your granddad feel about it?  I'm sure it must have been a turning point in the lives of many of those who heard the sounds first hand, including a lot of those young kids.  Thanks a lot for sharing zeynab.  I so much enjoyed this.
wsalam
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 11:59:49 pm »

Amazing, really.  I thought maybe someone might have produced the wailing sound with a tape recorder to create a mystery.  but then it struck me that definitely the tape recorder was invented much after the 1930s.  At present times this incident could have had an explanation, i.e. either use of tape recorder or remote control.  But back then in the 20s and 30s it could be only the jinn creating trouble out of a sad event. 
And Allah knows best. 

Thanks for sharing Sister Zeynab.  It must have been quite an experience for your grandfather.
Report Spam   Logged

HE WHO KNEELS BEFORE ALLAH CAN
STAND BEFORE ANYONE.
Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 04:18:03 am »

What a thought provoking experience.  How did your granddad feel about it?  I'm sure it must have been a turning point in the lives of many of those who heard the sounds first hand, including a lot of those young kids.  Thanks a lot for sharing zeynab.  I so much enjoyed this.
wsalam

Yes, indeed it was very thought provoking for everyone out there.  However, no one doubted that it was the inexplicable.  That's why my grandfather shared this story with his family, and no one ever forgot about it. Walaikum Salaam.
Report Spam   Logged

Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 04:28:42 am »

Amazing, really.  I thought maybe someone might have produced the wailing sound with a tape recorder to create a mystery.  but then it struck me that definitely the tape recorder was invented much after the 1930s.  At present times this incident could have had an explanation, i.e. either use of tape recorder or remote control.  But back then in the 20s and 30s it could be only the paranormal.  And Allah knows best. 

LOL .. actually many people who heard this story much later mentioned about the possibility of a tape recorder.  But really, this was well before that equipment came around.  And of course, there was absolutely no such thing as remote control.  Besides, despite constant vigil by the police and hostel authorities, no person was ever sighted around who could be doing this.  They reported that the sound continued for several days even after the college was closed.  At that time there was not a single person anywhere inside the building.  The gates were closed, and the building and its roof were guarded constantly.  There was just no one there, yet the wailing sound emerged promptly at a specific time and from a specific place every Thursday evening for days at a stretch.  You're right.  The jinn cashing in on the situation is the only thing I can think of.  And only Allah knows best.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 10:55:57 pm »

Really amazing.  Obviously, when the entire college & hostel had to be shut a month ahead of schedule, it must have been no joking matter.  Thanks for sharing Sis Zeynab.  very interesting incident .. the poor boy died and then the jinn were making hay while the sun shines, scaring the daylights out of the people residing there.  That's my guess too.  Surely only Allah knows best.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: