Guests wanting to sign-up as members MUST first introduce themselves in detail at Zainab's Lounge, accessible from Muslim Villa's Guestbook Board (top sticky post titled "Zainab's Lounge"). Approval of members is at the discretion of the MV Team. You have arrived at a place of serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Sublime Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism."
Muslim Villa
April 09, 2020, 06:57:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

username aoisamkal introduction

+-
Shoutbox
January 24, 2020, 12:04:51 am Heba E. Husseyn: Do please read our blog entry @ Zainab's Lounge titled Murder of Qassem Soleimani and comrades.
January 04, 2020, 01:14:24 am Heba E. Husseyn: Martyrdom is the highest level of victory, higher than battlefield victory.  Inna Lilahey wa Inna Elahe Rajoon.  May The Almighty grant the pious general a wonderful welcome in Jannah. Ameen.
January 03, 2020, 02:30:43 pm N. Truth Seeker: One of the saddest days in modern history.   Cry  May Allah grant peace to the martyr and patience to the bereaved, ameen.
January 03, 2020, 02:28:37 pm Zeynab: Muslim Villa prays for the departed soul of the great martyr Gen. Qassem Solemani of Iran at the hands of the cold-blooded murderers of Washington DC.  May Allah The Almighty grant our dear brother Solemani the highest spot in Paradise.  Ameen.
May 30, 2019, 06:15:49 am Zeynab: Alhudulilah, yes sister Ruhi.  Time flies in this fleeting world.  May Allah The Almighty accept our hard work in the permanent world.  That's the real success.
May 30, 2019, 03:43:58 am Ruhi_Rose: Jumaa-tul-widaa (farewell to Ramadan) tomorrow Friday 31.  How time flies!  Ya Allah, keep us close to Your mercy.
March 16, 2019, 02:21:19 am N. Truth Seeker: We at MV express our deepest sympathy for our sisters & brothers who became victims of terror attacks while offering their Jumma prayers in the Masjids in NZ.
Our post in this regard @ Zainab's Lounge.
October 09, 2018, 09:50:31 pm Ruhi_Rose: Salam brother.  Very easy. First click on the board title you wish to post in.  You'll find main board topics below and sub-boards (default label "child boards") above.  If you wish to post in main board click "new topic" button on top left.  If you wish to post in any of the sub-boards, click on that sub board title and then click "new topic" button on above left side.  You'll get the format for typing your post, then click "post" button below.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: username aoisamkal introduction  (Read 99 times)
Debbie

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 22, 2013, 04:29:54 pm »

Salem, my name is Debbie and I am a recent revert.  I was attracted to Islam because it felt right- sounds strange I know.  My husband is a non practicing Muslim- yet he possessed more security in his faith than I ever had and I wanted to experience that.  I only converted recently- December- and I took a short introductory course online that taught me some beautiful extracts from  the quaran.  I really wanted to learn and contacted my local mosque and met a lovely woman- at the moment I am feeling overwhelmed with the information from sources other than the quaran- the reason I loved islam is because there is no barrier between me and Allah- yet at times it seems that there are many barriers and they are very loud- I stumbled upon this website whilst searching for information on Wudu- I would like to be part of it- I have three small children and most of my learning I do online.  Hope to hear from you
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 06:40:26 pm »

Walaikum Salaam, Debbie  Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself and share some relevant information. 

As you would know, this is a Quran-only website.  We firmly believe that Islam comprises of only the rules of Quran and nothing else.  Of course the contents of the Quran can be interpreted in one's own words as one understands them, but NOT with the view of keeping Quranic interpretations compatible with other man-written pieces.  Unfortunately this is exactly what's being done by majority of the mainstream Muslims.

I understand your feeling of being overwhelmed by information from  "sources other than the Quran."   That is a common occurrence with traditionalists who are dependent on teachings from the clerical circles.  But it's a tricky start and they need to be careful.  New comers to Islam are particularly vulnerable.  Our Muslim clerics, both brothers and sisters, are shrewdly secretive of the infinite violations that have crept in and ruined our beautiful Faith. For that reason if you mention our website to the people of your local masjid or any masjid, they will vehemently reject it.  We have ourselves been angry targets and still continue to be so of scores of Hadith adherents both here and in our blog.  But that is a trivial issue which neither scares nor worries us.  Such negative human reactions against the Laws of Allah have been prevalent throughout the annals of history, unless it's combined with human ideas.  This aspect too has been categorically highlighted in the the Noble Quran.

The reason why you are presently finding the extra-Quranic information overwhelming is because it's the policy of our mainstream clerics to pick only the 20% of extra-Quranic info that may sound more decent and better in conformity with the Quran.  They remain silent about the rest of the violations, yet they don't reject them.  Few Christian and Jewish reverts to Islam have been discerning enough to catch this trick and have thus disagreed.  But majority of the reverts have fallen prey to it just as much as other Muslims, one of the reasons being, they are already accustomed to interpolations & annexations contained in the altered versions of the Bibles.  Hadith is basically the same 'commodity.'  It's ONLY the Quran that's totally different, one hundred percent Divine and original.  All praise be to Allah only.

If you think you can cope with our rules, you're welcomed to join.  In that case you would need to confirm it on this thread and let us know of the user ID you select so we can approve your registration.  In the meantime I would suggest that you kindly read About us, our rules, our Hadith section and in particular, a very important introductory information on Hadith titled The reason I personally found many ahadith disturbing.

Thanks again for dropping by.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: