Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 08:39:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

username aoisamkal introduction

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  New Topic  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: username aoisamkal introduction  (Read 160 times)
Debbie

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 22, 2013, 04:29:54 pm »

Salem, my name is Debbie and I am a recent revert.  I was attracted to Islam because it felt right- sounds strange I know.  My husband is a non practicing Muslim- yet he possessed more security in his faith than I ever had and I wanted to experience that.  I only converted recently- December- and I took a short introductory course online that taught me some beautiful extracts from  the quaran.  I really wanted to learn and contacted my local mosque and met a lovely woman- at the moment I am feeling overwhelmed with the information from sources other than the quaran- the reason I loved islam is because there is no barrier between me and Allah- yet at times it seems that there are many barriers and they are very loud- I stumbled upon this website whilst searching for information on Wudu- I would like to be part of it- I have three small children and most of my learning I do online.  Hope to hear from you
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 06:40:26 pm »

Walaikum Salaam, Debbie  Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself and share some relevant information. 

As you would know, this is a Quran-only website.  We firmly believe that Islam comprises of only the rules of Quran and nothing else.  Of course the contents of the Quran can be interpreted in one's own words as one understands them, but NOT with the view of keeping Quranic interpretations compatible with other man-written pieces.  Unfortunately this is exactly what's being done by majority of the mainstream Muslims.

I understand your feeling of being overwhelmed by information from  "sources other than the Quran."   That is a common occurrence with traditionalists who are dependent on teachings from the clerical circles.  But it's a tricky start and they need to be careful.  New comers to Islam are particularly vulnerable.  Our Muslim clerics, both brothers and sisters, are shrewdly secretive of the infinite violations that have crept in and ruined our beautiful Faith. For that reason if you mention our website to the people of your local masjid or any masjid, they will vehemently reject it.  We have ourselves been angry targets and still continue to be so of scores of Hadith adherents both here and in our blog.  But that is a trivial issue which neither scares nor worries us.  Such negative human reactions against the Laws of Allah have been prevalent throughout the annals of history, unless it's combined with human ideas.  This aspect too has been categorically highlighted in the the Noble Quran.

The reason why you are presently finding the extra-Quranic information overwhelming is because it's the policy of our mainstream clerics to pick only the 20% of extra-Quranic info that may sound more decent and better in conformity with the Quran.  They remain silent about the rest of the violations, yet they don't reject them.  Few Christian and Jewish reverts to Islam have been discerning enough to catch this trick and have thus disagreed.  But majority of the reverts have fallen prey to it just as much as other Muslims, one of the reasons being, they are already accustomed to interpolations & annexations contained in the altered versions of the Bibles.  Hadith is basically the same 'commodity.'  It's ONLY the Quran that's totally different, one hundred percent Divine and original.  All praise be to Allah only.

If you think you can cope with our rules, you're welcomed to join.  In that case you would need to confirm it on this thread and let us know of the user ID you select so we can approve your registration.  In the meantime I would suggest that you kindly read About us, our rules, our Hadith section and in particular, a very important introductory information on Hadith titled The reason I personally found many ahadith disturbing.

Thanks again for dropping by.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  New Topic  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: