Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
April 19, 2024, 08:34:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Another misleading Hadith of Bukhari (on Battle of Camel)

+-
Shoutbox
April 02, 2024, 07:27:22 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Details on Leila tul Qadr every Ramadan, links HERE.
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Another misleading Hadith of Bukhari (on Battle of Camel)  (Read 3177 times)
abbottonian

Badges: (View All)
« on: May 06, 2013, 09:57:50 pm »

We know from history that there had been battles between Muslims ie. Ali(RA) & Aisha(RA), Ali(RA) and Muawiya(RA) so according to these narrations all of them are people of hell fire (Ma’azAllah)
Bukhari:: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 30
Narrated Al-Ahnaf bin Qais:
While I was going to help this man ('Ali Ibn Abi Talib), Abu Bakra met me and asked, "Where are you going?" I replied, "I am going to help that person." He said, "Go back for I have heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'When two Muslims fight (meet) each other with their swords, both the murderer as well as the murdered will go to the Hell-fire.' I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! It is all right for the murderer but what about the murdered one?' Allah's Apostle replied, "He surely had the intention to kill his companion."
Vol.:9, Book: 88 Number: 204
Narrated Al-Hasan: (Al-Ahnaf said Smiley I went out carrying my arms during the nights of the affliction (i.e. the war between `Ali and `Aisha) and Abu Bakra met me and asked, “Where are you going?” I replied, “I intend to help the cousin of Allah’s Apostle (i.e., `Ali).” Abu Bakra said, “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘If two Muslims take out their swords to fight each other, then both of them will be from amongst the people of the Hell- Fire.’ It was said to the Prophet, ‘It is alright for the killer but what about the killed one?’ He replied, ‘The killed one had the intention to kill his companion.”
The fabricators of Hadith the so called Imams and their associates have suggested to the simple and ignorant people that there are so many problems of life where the Holy Qur'aan gives no guidance or is silent or it does not clearly mention and Hadith describes such problems and gives guidance.The fabricators of Hadith have an agenda based on disregarding Qur'aan, the Prophet and animosity towards his companions.
The matter to ponder is when two Muslims or group of Muslims take up their weapons against each other,does Qur'aan give any guidance in this regards or not?if yes then whether it is clearly describes or is ambiguous so that people have to refer to Qum,Bukhara,Tirmiz,Nishapur or Deoband for its clarification?
Those Hadith lovers should spare some time to read Qur'aan: 49/9
Pickthal:
And if two parties of believers fall to fighting, then make peace between them. And if one party of them doeth wrong to the other, fight ye that which doeth wrong till it return unto the ordinance of Allah; then, if it return, make peace between them justly, and act equitably. Lo! Allah loveth the equitable.   
And Qur'aan 49/10
Pickthal:
The believers are naught else than brothers. Therefore make peace between your brethren and observe your duty to Allah that haply ye may obtain mercy.
When this was spoken to a Hadith lover his simple answer was “it is a weak narration” then why you call Bukhari SAHIH? Why don’t you throw it out? He was simply silent and blushed.
May Allah guide us all through Qur'aan
Report Spam   Logged

Asif Raza:- No tool is more beneficial than knowledge and no weapon is more dangerous than ignorance.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 11:51:39 pm »

As-salam Alaikum.  Yes brother, you caught the blunder very well.  This is a very corrupt Hadith.   It's impossible for Abu Bakr to have said a thing like this.  And yes, the Noble Quran has already given a clear answer for it as you already quoted the Verses.  These 2 Quranic Verses are always on my mind .. V:49:9-10.

By the way, is Abu Bakr same as Abu Bakra?  Even if they aren't the same, this hadith is still unjustifiable.  But just wondering whether or not they were different individuals.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 11:59:38 pm »

Salam and thank you brother Abbotonian.  This is an accurate exposure of a serious mistake by hadith as usual.  Another proof how little the hadith narrators knew of the Quran.

The hadith also belittles Imam Ali by one of the narrators referring to him as "this man."    Of course, many ahadith have also insulted the Prophet (pbuh) by using demeaning language so how can anyone expect it to respect others?

Sister Heba, that's also a good question.  I'm sure Battle of Camel was fought much after the demise of Abu Bakr.    Abu Bakr died on 634 AD, two years after the Prophet (pbuh).  The Battle of Camel was fought on  656 AD in Basra - 22 years later.  I too am not sure they Abu Bakr Siddiq and Abu Bakrah are the same person.  Brother Abbotonian, can you please confirm this?
Report Spam   Logged

abbottonian

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 11:31:20 am »

Wa Alaikum Salam  Sis Heba and Bro Thinker
That is what how Bukhari manipulates the minds of simple Muslims and believe that what ever is narrated in Hadith books is authentic.The Battle of the Camel (also known as the Battle of Jamal) was a battle that took place at Basra, Iraq in 656 CE and Abu Bakr(RA) died in 634 CE.This is another fabrication,ignorance of Islamic history.Even to this date our Imams in Masjid are narrating Hadith in such a way that ordinary Muslim will listen and keep silent because the poor guys are themselves ignorant of Qur'aan and history of Islam.Imam will simply put a Hadith saying "It is in Hadith of the Prophet (SW) without mentioning the 5,6 or 7 persons in between.
May Allah open their hearts towards understanding the Holy Qur'aan.
Asif Raza
Report Spam   Logged

Asif Raza:- No tool is more beneficial than knowledge and no weapon is more dangerous than ignorance.
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 03:16:20 am »

Salaam and thanks.  The contents clash with the Noble Quran as is the problem with just about every hadith. 

From what I know, Abu Bakra is not the same person as the well known Abu Bakr Siddiq.  The former is little known and he reportedly narrated approximately 125 ahadith.  His full name is listed in his very short biography as Abu Bakra al-Thaqafi and he's supposed to have died in 672 AD, nearly 40 years after Abu Bakr Siddiq.  However, no hadith ever mentions his full name.  They only mention "Abu Bakra," the name "Thaqafi" is never added with it.  The hadith narrators or the compilers may have hastily heard the name "Abu Bakra" not knowing who he is and simply used his name in narrations. 

In any case, regardless of who Abu Bakra was, that hadith just does not sound rational, as usual.

Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2022, 12:57:54 pm »

From what I know, Abu Bakra is not the same person as the well known Abu Bakr Siddiq.  The former is little known and he reportedly narrated approximately 125 ahadith.  His full name is listed in his very short biography as Abu Bakra al-Thaqafi and he's supposed to have died in 672 AD, nearly 40 years after Abu Bakr Siddiq.  However, no hadith ever mentions his full name.  They only mention "Abu Bakra," the name "Thaqafi" is never added with it.  The hadith narrators or the compilers may have hastily heard the name "Abu Bakra" not knowing who he is and simply used his name in narrations. 

In any case, regardless of who Abu Bakra was, that hadith just does not sound rational, as usual.

Thanks for this info Sister Zainab.  Sounds spot on.   Actually Bukhari & co. hadn't even ever heard the names of several people they picked as narrators and 'sahabas.'  They mentioned quite a few narrators they didn't know who they were or whether they really existed. 
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2022, 01:03:02 pm »

Thanks Sisters Zainab and Heba.  Unfortunately that's always the case in the world of Hadith.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: