Guests wanting to sign-up as members MUST first introduce themselves in detail at Zainab's Lounge, accessible from Muslim Villa's Guestbook Board (top sticky post titled "Zainab's Lounge"). Approval of members is at the discretion of the MV Team. You have arrived at a place of serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Sublime Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism."
Muslim Villa
November 13, 2018, 11:34:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bitter Truth ! that's how we learn salat /prayer

+-
Shoutbox
October 09, 2018, 09:50:31 pm Ruhi_Rose: Salam brother.  Very easy. First click on the board title you wish to post in.  You'll find main board topics below and sub-boards (default label "child boards") above.  If you wish to post in main board click "new topic" button on top left.  If you wish to post in any of the sub-boards, click on that sub board title and then click "new topic" button on above left side.  You'll get the format for typing your post, then click "post" button below.
October 06, 2018, 12:46:27 pm momin: how can i post things here if i have something to post. Smiley
 Smiley
September 14, 2018, 12:33:22 am Ruhi_Rose: Yes br. TS, that's a very important article to read.
September 14, 2018, 12:08:22 am N. Truth Seeker: Thank u.  Allah bless u for remembering, sister.   Also reminding our guests to read: The traditional declaration of fasting on the 10th of Muharram .... the real story behind it. Same article in the blog too.
September 13, 2018, 11:09:22 pm Zeynab: Muharram 1440 A.H.
Please read why our Islamic new year is full of tragic memories.
June 08, 2018, 08:49:28 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Leilatul Qadr 1439 (2018) on June 8. To learn about this great Night, read our posts on Leilatul Qadr @ this thread.
May 16, 2018, 04:03:41 am Ruhi_Rose: Ramadan Mubarak to u too brother and to everyone.  May Allah accept our efforts.  Ameen.
May 16, 2018, 04:01:41 am N. Truth Seeker: Ramadan 2018 Mubarak to all.  Just finished sahoor, getting ready for Fajr.  Alhumdulilah.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Bitter Truth ! that's how we learn salat /prayer  (Read 415 times)
muslima

Badges: (View All)
« on: May 28, 2013, 05:16:18 pm »

salamem

Today i have saved much more time in argument with some sick hadithist , with help of few videos so  i thought must share on MV also  Grin .. Come on u hadithist guys accept the truth ur parent's are ur first imam not ,imam bukhari or abu huraira... Every child learn salat via the demonstration of her/his mother and father Not from hadith books but the problem begins when u guys join hadithist group and  have become simply nuts lol ....

Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111

Social Buttons

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 06:02:55 pm »

Very cute videos indeed.  Yes, children learn from their parents, grandparents and their older siblings.  This is basically what we mean when we say that prayers are learned from the practical demonstrations of elders that have been coming down from generation to generation, starting from the Prophet (pbuh).  If anyone asks, how did the Prophet learn these gestures?  The answer is from the Quran - the Quran says to recite Fatiha ('seven oft repeated verses'), Allah says to recite whatever of the Quran we remember, Allah says to bow down before Him alone (ruku) and Allah says to prostrate before Him alone (sajood).  These comprise of the total basic method of prayer contained with the Noble Quran.  It was first introduced by Prophets Ibrahim and Ismaeel in the Arabian peninsula.  With the passage of time, the Arabs forgot it and drifted back to idolatry.  The Noble Quran re-introduced Tawheed (Monotheism) through the Final Messenger and that's how we learned salat.

But unfortunately the Hadith followers just don't understand this very simple analysis.  They have blocked their minds to reason and opened it up only to the contents they hear in khutbas and lectures which tells them that "hadith taught salat."  Really a sad situation of infinite ignorance.  I request Allah to guide them.  But then I think to myself, do they even deserve Allah's guidance?

Thank you very much dear sister Muslima for this wonderful logical demonstration of truth.   As-salam Alaikum.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 12:16:52 pm »

u are welcome dear sis i  am 200 %  agree with u word by word ,u know some time  i too feel the same ''  do they deserve Allah's guidance ? answer is someone deserve Allah's guidance if he/she really want also but hadithist brothers and sisters think !! they are  guided , aql-e-Qul . Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: