Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
April 19, 2024, 08:28:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Victory at al-Quseir (June 5, 2013)

+-
Shoutbox
April 02, 2024, 07:27:22 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Details on Leila tul Qadr every Ramadan, links HERE.
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Victory at al-Quseir (June 5, 2013)  (Read 277 times)
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« on: June 06, 2013, 01:26:21 am »

Congratulations to SAA and Hezbollah Forces!

Al-Quseir has been fully re-taken by the Syrian Arab Army and Hezbollah, and freed from the terrorist occupation of FSA / Al-Nusra.  All praise be to Allah, The Almighty!   

I quote an interesting annotation posted on Yahoo: "Senator McCain is crying somewhere. The next meeting of al Qaeda will be at John McCain's place.  They have to decide if they continue the war in Syria or move on to Turkey."

Is Geneva-2 is still gonna take place? I don't think there is any point.If it takes place, it will only be to decide whether or not the NATO terrorists should take over.   Al Qaeda FAILED !!

"The Syrian army vows to crush foreign-backed insurgents across the country after taking full control of the strategic city of Qusayr. The capture of Qusayr by the army and Hezbollah fighters comes after weeks of heavy fighting with militant groups."   - Press TV.

"Al Qusayr, Syria: the Story of a Victory Against a Conspiracy"  -  Read the story at Intifada Palestine.

Syrian army offering salah in Quseir.

Dead AlQaeda/FSA terrorists in battle of Quseir.

Defeated terrorists in Quseir.

Defeated terrorists in Quseir in tears.

Defeated terrorists in Quseir tearful and heartbroken.  So was John McCain.

Syrian army and Hezbollah in Quseir.

AL-QUSEIR WAS A DANGEROUS WAR ZONE FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS.  THE INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE ONCE BEAUTIFUL TOWN HAS BEEN LARGELY DESTROYED.  BUT AT LEAST IT'S NOW BEEN FREED BY THE SAA AND HEZBOLLAH FORCES.

FOLLOWING IMAGES SHOW SYRIAN PEOPLE CELEBRATING VICTORY OF BATTLE OF QUSEIR.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ozcan

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 07:06:46 am »

While I have no respect whatsoever for shia Islam, which is as far away from the Qur'an as the ahlu sunnah doctrine, I can't explain how much I love Hezbollah's courageous and relentless resistance against western imperialism and zionism. Unfortunately they are the only ones who are acting like true Muslims in this respect. I can't believe how incredibly brainwashed some sunnis are, on youtube I was attacked by a sunni who claimed that Hezbollah and shias are the only ones who are subservient to zionism and western imperialism (and not Sunnis, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the rest of the sunni world according to him). What a preposterous and ludicrous claim, it's astonishing how people are able to stoop to this level of ignorance and stupidity. What utter nonsense...
Report Spam   Logged
Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 06:44:14 pm »

Subhan'Allah and bravo SAA and Hezbollah.  Al-Qusair is a very strategic city and a conduit to many communicating points outside Syria used by Al-Nusra and FSA terrorists for smuggling in weapons and drugs.  This has been a great victory.  Not only Sen. John McCain, but lots of others in the WH and Pentagon must be grieving in silence. 

Yes brother Ozcan, I agree various circles of Shiia Muslims have deviated from the principles of the Noble Quran as much as the Ahl-Sunnah.  At the same time there are also just as many segments in the Shiia Muslim community who do not agree with such of their deviated Shiite brethren.  To make a long story brief, as a Muslim (neither a sunni nor shiia), I see the 'download' of deviation by Ahl-Sunnah almost completed, while it's still quite far from completion in the case of the Shiias.  Also, as I observed personally over the passage of time through my interactions & research, the wrong information unleashed by Ahl-Sunnah clerics concerning Shiia beliefs have been enormous.  It's got nothing to do with the Ahl-sunnah's love for Islam.   The Quran does not permit a believer to slander anyone, not even their enemies, let alone their own brethren.  But the purpose of their defamation is jealousy, hasad.  There is no doubt about the fact that Shiia Muslims, who make up only a fraction of the 1.4 billion Muslims globally, are today far ahead of their Ahl-Sunnah brethren both politically and intellectually.  Instead of pulling up their socks and looking upon their Shiia brethren as role models, the Ahl-Sunnah has responded with jealousy, sarcasm, back-biting, promotion of fitnah and consequently treachery by joining hands with the enemies to annihilate their Shiia brethren .. and of course the total rejection by the Shiia Muslims to live as Western puppets and to uphold the ideology of genuine sovereignty has brought huge waves of embarrassment throughout the length and breadth of the Ahl-sunnah community.   Here is an example.  The remarkable success of Hezbollah in the war 2006 against Israel was actually more humiliating for countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Jordan than it was for Israel. Then again, Hezbollah's assistance to the Syrian people and their Government presently is igniting fire in the hearts of the Sunni Salafist clerics and their sheeple-loyalists more than ever before.  Two days ago one Ahl-Sunnah pharisee tells my husband that the "Shiias have changed the Shahadah .. instead of La illaha illAllah Mohammad-ar-Rasool Allah, they say .... Nasrullah Rasool Allah" (referring to the second part of the Shahadah).  Now, now,now, this sort of blatant and disgusting LIE, pure falsehood, simply because of their burning envy for someone much above them in piety & principles is not just outrageous  but it's a clear expression of their desire to buy tickets to Hellfire.  One can imagine how many of their naive followers get carried away by such nefarious falsehoods and go on a sectarian killing spree of innocent Shiia Muslims in countries like Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan etc. 

We might hear some stupid Shiias saying things like "ya Ali madad," but educated and learned Shiia Muslims will indignantly turn their faces from such expressions, let alone accepting them.   Not to mention, I've myself seen  several circles of Sunni Muslims prostrate by literally lying flat on the ground before the shrines of their "spiritualists." At the same time there are also many of our Sunni brethren who abhor such acts.    I've read unspeakably filthy propaganda circulated by Salafist clerics through sermons and articles who have gone to the extent of lying by claiming that Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini "allowed sex with animals."  Such bloody-minded lies against a pious and  God-fearing man is nothing short of unforgivable abomination. 
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 06:55:29 pm »

Two days ago one Ahl-Sunnah pharisee tells my husband that the "Shiias have changed the Shahadah .. instead of La illaha illAllah Mohammad-ar-Rasool Allah, they say .... Nasrullah Rasool Allah" (referring to the second part of the Shahadah).   

LOL    Cheesy   From the 'hot claim' that Shiias believe Ali to be the final messenger, the maligning and vilification has now jumped onto Hasan Nasrullah.  Thanks for this info sister Heba.  In order to know the depth of propaganda, it's necessary to keep track of what's going on.   Thanks brother Ozcan.  I agree with your opinion totally.

Defeat of the takfiri heretics in Quseir was indeed great news.  The SAA and Hezbollah are continuing to work to purge Syria of these people by advancing to other towns & cities the takfiris occupied earlier.  May Allah, The Almighty, grant them more victories.  Ameen. 
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 07:07:59 pm »

hummmm yes ,, our friends and acquaintances consist of a mix of both sunnis and shiias.  All our shiia friends have actually expressed disgust at the idea, wondering what kind of people could ever adhere to such nonsensical claim of Ali being the final messenger.  Frankly, I don't know any Shiia who believes Imam Ali to be the final messenger.   Yet, there might be some who do, but they're obviously the "bad apples" and bad apples are found in every community. 

Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 07:11:14 pm »

Right sister, exactly.   
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 07:33:22 pm »

The hallmark of jealousy and guilt is to give a spin to your own shortcomings and empty them out on the innocent.  That's why we watch & read in takfiri-salafist circles, accusing the Shiia Muslims and also accusing many Sunni Muslims who don't agree with takfiri policies, of supporting Zionism and terrorism.  That's their only way to comfort their sinful souls. 

Check the following link for instance: 
http://wiki.islamiccounterterrorism.org/article/Hassan_Nasrallah

They call it "counter terrorism" by posting photos of Hasan Nasrullah from childhood upto the present.  One can see how sarcastic & disrespectful the language is .... like hatred and jealousy being suppressed.  Just because they know the greatness of Nasrullah and his unflinching commitment to Allah, they are calling him a "terrorist" and sarcastically link the term "blowing up" (meaning blowing up with bombs) with Hezbollah.  I ask them, can they give one example where Hezbollah or Iran have carried out the kind of bomb explosions carried out by Al Qaeda or Talibans in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria that have taken the lives of millions of innocent civilians until now?  Instead, Hezbollah and Iran have firmly kept their resolve against imperialism, never bowed down and whenever they have fought, it's been on the battlefield after the declaration of official war or as a response to illegal Zionist trespassing onto Hezbollah territory.

I request Allah to guide such people, but by Allah, they don't deserve His guidance.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 08:35:24 pm »

Very interesting thread.  You're right br. truth-seeker.  That link is appalling.  It is a psychological fact that the guilty have an unspoken urge to exchange places with the innocent.  Ever since the US and EU have reconciled with the Salafist Al Qaeda branches, much of the Sunni world, instead of expressing shame, are actually feeling proud and secure by befriending the enemy.  The shameful act of treachery has become their source of pride.  That's the depth of misguidance they're sunk in. 

During a conversation, a Shiia friend recently told me to use the term "salafi" and not "sunni" while discussing the takfiris.   I get the point.  While all sunnis are not salafis, all salafis are sunnis.  But the Gulf Arab leaders call themselves 'sunnis, not salafis or wahabis.  Saudi Arabia's bimbo, Saad Hariri, former PM of Lebanon, also calls himself a sunni not salafi.  But they are the ones feeding, fattening and goading the salafists.    On May 24th, Saad Hariri screamed at Hassan Nasrullah over the latter's decision to assist the Syrian Army at Quseir, quote: “The resistance ends by your hands and will. The resistance announced its political and military suicide in Qusair. You have taken the resistance to defeat in Qusair.”  But the outcome of the battle was the opposite of what was bellowed by this gasbag.  He has been conspicuously silent ever since. Not a word from him after the terrorists got routed in Qusair.  I'm now seriously asking myself, does the difference between sunnis & salafis really exist? Or, has sunnism at large taken a completely different turn than what it used to be during the time of our parents, grandparents and great-grandparents?   Makes me very, very despondent  Sad 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: