Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 08:43:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hamza Tzortis on Hadith's authenticity & reliability.

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  New Topic  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hamza Tzortis on Hadith's authenticity & reliability.  (Read 513 times)
IUR

Badges: (View All)
« on: July 12, 2013, 10:23:53 am »

Salaam. I hope the members of this site are having a great time during this Ramadan. As individuals, we should always improve our ways to make ourselves better people and continue to strive for excellence.

Anyway, back on the topic. I've been watching videos of Hamza Tzortis & although I believe that he is a great man, I do not agree with everything he says. Here is a video which Hamza has responded to Tom Holland's documentary which was shown on Channel 4, Islam: The Untold Story. Hamza says that Hadith is authentic and reliable. For the past few months, I've been doing research on the TRUE aspects of Islam & I came across with so many websites, but in the end, I've found this website and Quranic Path to be the most legitimate websites for real truth behind Islam. Anyway, I don't believe that Hamza has done enough research on Hadith to prove that they are authentic and reliable.

Here is an original version of this video if anyone wants to see the full version of it:

Here are the 2 websites. The 1st link is the organisation that Hamza works for.

http://www.iera.org.uk/

http://www.hamzatzortzis.com/

On another topic, I would to like have some clarifications regarding salaah. I know that Fard salaah is important, but there are Sunnah salaah and I'm not too sure whether the sunnah salaah is legitimate or not. For example, for Zuhr, it goes like this: 4 sunnah, 4 fard, 2 sunnah and 2 nafl. Can anyone please answer this question?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

abbottonian

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 05:26:36 pm »

Assalam alaikum
welcome brother
There are only two categories in Salat 1.Fard or Farz 2.Nafal if you are not offering fard salat you will be held accountable and will be punished but if you do not offer Nafal, which our Holy prophet offered extra,you will not be asked about that.But if you have time and if you feel that you have a right frame of mind and at peace you can offer extra Nawafil and Allah will reward you for your sincere effort.Whatever our beloved prophet offered extra is Nafal if you offer those Nawafil there is plenty of reward but if you feel burden and offer Nawafil then it is better not to because Salat is to be offered with complete devotion to Allah Almighty because it is a direct link between the Creator and His creatures.
And Allah knows the best.   
Report Spam   Logged

Asif Raza:- No tool is more beneficial than knowledge and no weapon is more dangerous than ignorance.
abbottonian

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 05:59:08 pm »

And yes regarding authenticity of Bukhari the Hadith lovers will always say that all are authentic I would ask you to read  Bukhari Book 1 :: Volume 6 Menstrual Periods  and read it in Arabic because they will translate the word "Intercourse" as "Fondle" It narrates that Prophet (pbuh) use to have intercourse with his wives while they were menstruating.An insult to the Prophet and a blasphemy. Quraan clearly mentions in surah Baqarah  Al-Quraan 2:222
Pickthall
They question thee (O Muhammad) concerning menstruation. Say: It is an illness, so let women alone at such times and go not in unto them till they are cleansed. And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah hath enjoined upon you. Truly Allah loveth those who turn unto Him, and loveth those who have a care for cleanness".
How can the Prophet act against Quraan?He was the only person who acted 100% according to Quraan.
You should ask your Imam this question "Can the Prophet act against Quraan"? the answer will be a big NO and then show him this filth which Bukhari compiled.
Thank you and may Allah guide you and give you enough courage to stand against such manipulations, concoctions,and lies compiled by Bukhari and company.
If you are a true Muslim then you will start burning inside after reading Bukhari and you will of course come to know how "Authentic & Sahih" it is.This was just an eye opener for you and Bukhari is full of such Sahih and Authentic lies.
Report Spam   Logged

Asif Raza:- No tool is more beneficial than knowledge and no weapon is more dangerous than ignorance.
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 12:40:05 am »

As-Salaam Alaikum, IUR.  I think brother Asif has covered the important points.  I wouldn't have anything more to add. 

Thank you for responding brother Asif. 

Allah bless.
Report Spam   Logged

abbottonian

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 06:01:57 pm »

My salutations to you sister Zeynab
I am studying Bukhari and people have the right to know about the the filth compiled in these "Sahah Sitta"and by the grace of my God I will be exposing their blatant lies in proper forum only for the sake of our beloved prophet,his companions and our mothers(Ummahat ul Momineen).
Kindly remember me in your prayers.
Allah bless you and all the members of MV.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 08:29:18 pm »

Yes brother, unfortunately Bukhari & co. is too full of filth  Sad   People certainly have the right to know about it.  Unfortunately again, most mainstream Muslims don't want to accept it even after we show it to them.  They need to think, how will they answer to Allah for accepting such baatil?

Thanks for your good wishes for us brother Asif.  You are always in our prayers.  Ameen ya Rab.   May Allah accept our fasts, our salaats and our dua.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  New Topic  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: