Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 07:10:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The rotten taste of some Shiia hadiths, for a change

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The rotten taste of some Shiia hadiths, for a change  (Read 18785 times)
Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

Badges: (View All)
« on: September 17, 2013, 08:26:14 am »

Some of the Shiia absurdities of Shiia hadiths matching those of the Sunnis have already been stated in our post Who are more ridiculous, traditional Sunnis or traditional Shiias?.  Unfortunately there are many more.  When I read them, it felt like both our Shiia and Sunni brethren were running neck and neck on the "Wimbledon turf."  It's hard to say who deserves the cake.

Let me quote a few as below:

Prophet Muhammed.saw. said; "On the Ascension Night, I was taken to paradise where I saw a tree carrying jewels and garments. Beneath it, there were piebald horses. In the middle of it, there were the paradisaical maidens. Its top comprises the Ultimate pleasure. So, I asked Archangel Gabreel.as. to whom that tree belonged..?" The Angle replied, "This tree is for your cousin, the commander Believers. When Allah.swt. will allow entering paradise, the Shia will be led to this tree. They will put on the Jewels and garments, ride on the piebald horses, and then a call will come with the following command; "Those are the adherents of Ali Ibn Abi Talib.as. they endured harm patiently in the world,they must be honored to-day"...... Ref;100virtues of Imam Ali.as. pg-174-hadees-96.

An utterly false Shiia hadith on Mairaj with the kind of information completely unwarranted from the Quranic view point.  This is a pretty shameful lie.  Whoever compiled it or wrote it will have a difficult time on the Day of Judgement.  InshAllah.

Next ....

Abdullah ibn sa'id said; "The Prophet's (saw) wife Aishah who said to him Ali Ibn Amirul Mu'mineen.as. visited my father Abu-Bakar in his final ailment, my father was staring at Ali's.as face without casting his eyes down, when Ali Ibn Abi Talib.as. left, I asked my father,  "Why were you looking at Ali's.as. face like that..?" He Abu-Bakar replied;"O my daughter, I did so because I heard the Messenger of Allah.swt. saying; "To look in Ali's.as. face is a kind of worshiping Almighty Allah,swt..... ref; 100 virtues of Imam Ali.as. -pg-154-hadees-84.

This hadith, in addition to being outright false is also equivalent to shirk.  No need to explain why.  Haven't the Shiias ever thought that Imam Ali was not like them.  He was a strict Monotheist and a truthful person.  How would he feel if he read such falsehoods being written about him?

Next one ....

Imam Ali Ibn Musa Raza.as. (Ghareeb ul Ghurabaa) said; "If anyone of you perform 2 rakat namaz near my grave, then he should expect forgiveness of his sins from Allah.swt. on the day of Qiyamat.... I swear by Allah.swt. who honored us with Imamat after prophet Muhammed.saw and granted us greatness by it, and has chosen us as his successors. I swear that the visitors to my shrine will be better than all other groups and I will be their Zameen on that day of Qayamat, and who performs my visitation, it is as if he has visited the shrine of Holy prophet.saw. and for this he will attain the reward of a thousand preferred Hajj and thousand accepted Umura and on the day of Qayamat, he will find me and my Holy ancestors as, among his intercessors".....Ref; Excellence of ziarat of Imam e Raza.as-pg-10/11.

I'm sure Imam Ali ibn Musa Raza was a pious man who feared Allah and would never talk such blasphemy.  This obnoxiously false hadith talks as if this Imam considered himself to be the big boss on the Day of Judgment.  The misquote literally portrays him as giving orders .. ordering the people to worship him to succeed in the Hereafter, as if Paradise and Hellfire is at his command.  The compiler and phoney narrator of this hadith defaming the poor Imam with shirk were indeed anything but Muslims.

Next ....

Once, in a period of severe drought, a man was listening to a sermon in the local mosque, During the course of the sermon, the preacher told whenever a man wants to give charity, seventy Satans (devils) take it upon themselves to prevent him from doing so. They work in different ways to cajole him into not giving alms at all.  When the man heard this, he turned to his friends and said; "Do such things really happen..?" I have some wheat at home, I will go and bring some of it to the mosque for distribution to the needy people.  Let me see for myself if seventy Satans come to stop me.  When the sermon came to the end he went home to bring the wheat but when his wife found out what he wanted she became very upset and thought that he had gone mad.  She reminded him that this was a time of drought and that if he were to give the grain to charity, there would be nothing left to feed his own family.  The man became confused and he then headed back to the mosque.  His friends saw him coming and not brought any wheat back with him.  When he came near to them, they asked him, "So did you see the seventy Satans then..?"  The man was extremely embarrassed and kept looking down and said; "I did not see seventy Satans but I did see the mother of all Satans"  The friends asked him who.?" he replied them my "WIFE" convinced me against giving alms".... Ref; 40 sparks of wisdom-pg-13-hadees-7.

I'm at a loss to comment on such foul idiocy!  First off, it violates Quranic principles.  Allah has made it clear in the Quran that charity begins at home.  For that reason, one of the rules for Zakat in the Quran is to start by supporting your own parents.  If your own family members don't have enough to eat and you keep giving away your money and household provisions to others, that's not charity.  That's tyranny to your folks and utter callousness for which you will have to answer to Allah.  Secondly, it's a blatantly misogynistic hadith designed to portray the female spouse as devil or a villain.  When the man's wife told him not to give away the wheat otherwise his own family would have nothing to eat in times of drought, she was apparently right.  It was that man who was one of the devils for believing the crazy sermon of some crazy preacher.

Next .... here is a hadith story that is supposed to be very hot in the Shiia circles .. I mean a deplorable tale which even kids above the age of 4 or 5 would reject as poor quality joke are taken seriously by adults and hulks.  Difficult to imagine, but they do.

A man by the name of Mirza Asadullah, who was a guard at the shrine of Lady Fatima Masuma.sa.. developed gangrene in one foot. It had become so bad that the doctors advised amputation of the foot to halt the progress of the disease. The night before the scheduled amputation, Mirza Asadullah decided to go to the shrine of Lady Fatima Masuma.sa. and pray for a miracle. He prayed earnestly in the shrine late into the night, until the shrine was shut.  He remained inside weeping and beseeching the noble lady for assistance.  Next day early morning, while it was still dark, the guards who had come to reopen the doors of the shrine heard him shouting, "Open the door, the Lady has been kind to me, through her intercession I have been cured", When they opened the doors and found Mirza Asadullah standing there, completely cured.  He gave the following account of the events leading up to his cure, which have been recorded in the words;A Lady Fatima Masooma.sa. approached me and asked; "What is it that you want..?" I replied, "Cure me of this illness in my foot ask Allah.swt. for my cure or my death! Then that noble Lady rubbed the corner of her scarf on my foot a few times and said; "Allah.swt. has cured you", Immediately, I felt better and the constant pain in my foot disappeared, I asked her who she was, and she replied; How do you not recognize me, while you are one of the guards of my shrine..?" I am Fatima Daughter of Musa ibn ja"far".... Ref; Lady Fatima masuma e Qum.sa.-vol-3-pag-68-hadees-11,.

This lying Hadith preaches grave worship and power of intercession, exactly as the kufaar of Mecca did which Allah Almighty has condemned in the Noble Quran.  All worship must be directed only to Allah through NONE in between.  Only and only Allah has the power to grant cure and to grant all fulfillments of the requests of His slaves.  Allah says in the Quran that on the Day of Judgment if any one wants to intercede or speak to Allah on behalf of someone else, that person can only intercede IF Allah allows them.  It will be entirely at the command of Allah.  If Allah wants, He can deny even the Prophets to speak on behalf of anyone they might wish to.   It goes without saying that a Muslim visits the graves of their loved ones only to soothe and comfort the sentiments their sentiments, NOT to pray to the deceased in the grave.  ALL PRAYERS TO BE DIRECTED TO ALLAH, THE ALMIGHTY ONLY. 

Next ....

During the Days of Umar ibn khattab, a woman was arrested and brought before him. "O khalifa" complained the people. "This woman has committed adultery, she has delivered a child after a period of only six months" pregnancy."  Umar ordered the woman to be stoned to death.  As people were taking her towards the location for punishment, she kept on pleading that she was innocent but no one would listen to her.  Finally, someone informed Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib.as. about the situation and so Ali  came to Umar an said; "Why have you ordered this woman to be stoned to death..?"  Umar replied, "For adultery! she has given birth to a child after a period of six months pregnancy, we all know the normal is of nine months."   Imam Ali.as. said; "It is possible for a woman to give birth after six months and this child belongs to her husband.  Allah.swt. says in Qur'an chapter 2 verse 233: 'And mothers should suckle their children for two years' and in another Chapter 46 verse 15: 'And the bearing of him and the weaning of him is (30 months).'  If the period of weaning which is two years (24 months) is subtracted from thirty months which is overall period of bearing and weaning, there remain only 6 months.  This prove that the pregnancy period can be of 6 months."  Umar said; thank you Amirul Mu'mineen.as. for helping me, I would have commuted crime on her,...Ref;40 sparks of wisdom-pg-55-hadees-35.

The calculation for the correctness of 6-month is so preposterous and plainly senseless that it has even taken away my enthusiasm for laughter!  First let us check Verses 46:15 and 2:233.

"And We have commended unto man kindness toward parents. His mother beareth him with reluctance, and bringeth him forth with reluctance, and the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months, till, when he attaineth full strength and reacheth forty years, he saith: My Lord! Arouse me that I may give thanks for the favour wherewith Thou hast favoured me and my parents, and that I may do right acceptable unto Thee. And be gracious unto me in the matter of my seed. Lo! I have turned unto Thee repentant, and lo! I am of those who surrender (unto Thee)." (46:15)

"Mothers shall suckle their children for two whole years; (that is) for those who wish to complete the suckling.  ........"  (2:233)   This verse is addressed to mothers who are divorced. But the same rule could also apply to those who are not divorced.  The same verse also states: "If they desire to wean the child by mutual consent and (after) consultation, it is no sin for them; and if ye wish to give your children out to nurse, it is no sin for you, provide that ye pay what is due from you in kindness." 

Therefore both verses 46:15 and 2:233 refer to the post pregnancy period, after the child is born.  What has this got to do with development term of the fetus or the term of pregnancy which is 9 months?  Regardless of the stoning law for adultery which is accepted as a law by both Shiias and Sunnis and is completely un-Quranic, rather it's borrowed from the pre-Islamic era, can anyone tell me how the contents of verses 2:233 and 46:15 can ever be taken as a justification for 6 months of pregnancy instead of 9, as being babbled in this senseless hadith?

Next .. the following is a myth on the lamentations of Muharram ... one of the most popular ones among traditional Shiia circles.

THE BLEEDING FIR TREE:
"This very big old fir tree is located near the Zarabad village in the mountainous Alamat region, near the Iranian city of Qazwin since last 1200 years.  The tree is situated near the shrine of Ali Asghar, son of Imam Musa, the 7the imam.  Ali Asghar was martyred in 203 A.H. by an Abbasid caliph.  After the burial of Hadrat Ali Asghar ibn Imam Moosa near this village, the fir tree in the morning of the Ashura day sheds tears in blood every year since 1200 years.  Tens of thousands gather here to witness this miracle of Imam Hussein.as.  The blood trickles down from the leaves and branches of this big and very old fir tree.  Those drops also smell the odor of blood, and the whole tree turns red with these blood drops, many critically ill patients are every year miraculously healed by the blood which trickles"........you can get all details follow up in Iran.co.ir, and many iran miracle, you will find this.

Below are supposed to be the pictures of the bleeding tree.  The storytellers obviously pour water mixed with red color on the tree .. though if you tell this to the Shiias they will be furious.

Needless to say, I respect beloved Imam Hussein very much, in fact much more than the Shiias, and day of Ashura is indeed one of the saddest day in Islamic history.  But that doesn't mean people must start behaving like such raving lunatics and leave no stone unturned in the field of ludicrous exaggerations. 

To all my Shiia and Sunni brethren:  If you really respect your imams and sahabahs, then why the heck do you idiots weave these kind of tales, fables and silly chinese gossips from the stone age?   Don't you have any sense of decency or shame left within yourselves?

Next ....

Here are two dirty hadiths, I mean physically dirty ones which might make you puke if you get reminded of them while eating lunch or dinner.  It's at par with the Sunni hadith of drinking camel urine, but the descriptions on glorification make them even more galling.

“His (the Imam’s) feces are far better smelling than the fragnance of musk.” [Reported by Ahmad b. Muhammad b. Sa’eed al-Kufi who narrated from Ali b. al-Hasan b. Fidaal, from his father from Abul-Hasan Ali b. Musa al-Ridha] Source: “Manlaa Yahdurhul-Faqeeh” (For Him Who Has No Access to A Scholar), vol.4, page 418, narration # 5914.

“There’s nothing (impure) in the urine of the infallibles: their blood, urine and feces (are free of) any filth or dirtiness…nor there is any stink in their urine or feces, rather both are like the Musk. Nay, (in fact) whoever drinks and eat their urine, feces and blood, Allah forbids fire on him, and cause him to enter paradise…the urine and feces of the Imams doesn’t carry impurities or stench, but they are like musk, and whoever drank their urine and feces and their blood, Allah will make Hell fire Haram on them and their admission to Heaven becomes must.” (Anwaar al-Wilayah, p.440).

Another big lying Shiia hadith is the story of Ghadeer-e-Khum.  Ghadeer-e-Khum is a place in the Hejaz region.  The myth that has been nurtured over the generations is to the affect that when the Prophet (pbuh) was returning from Mecca to Medinah after the last pilgrimage, he stopped for the night at Ghadeer-e-Khum where he publicly appointed Ali bin Abu Talib as his successor before hundreds of people as witness.  No wonder the so-called witnesses never played a role in helping to establish the authenticity of this event, because of the simple reason that the event never took place.

In memory of this false hadith, the Shiias also observe 18 Zilhaj as Eid-e-Ghadeer-Khum, which they claim was the day the so-called even took place.   

To learn of this complete mythical hadith, please read our post and along with its entire thread which is very informative, Ghadeer-e-Khum.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 08:51:54 am »

By the way .. the images that have been painted on the so-called event of Ghadeer-e-Khum are quite a few.

Some of these are as follows.  All Ghadeer-e-Khum pictures show the Prophet (pbuh) and Ali, the Prophet presenting Ali before a crowd of people by telling them that he has appointed Ali as his successor:

The following are modern-day pictures of the place, Ghadeer-e-Khum.  According to the story, the event took place somewhere around these locations of the village or town.

Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 05:14:29 pm »

salamem

Good change Smiley .Thank u very much sis heba for very informative piece with ur beneficial commentary . I also appreciate the way u unveiled the gross falsehood very honestly .I hardly have study shia hadith collection properly so it benefits me yeah correct shia also have their own version of miraj in their Hadith garbage.,no wonder shia + sunni hadith collections are filled with stinky muck ,shia+ sunni both are enemy of the religion of ibrahim (pbuh), enemy of faith , enemy of beloved Prophet(pbuh) and the enemy of four rightly guided caliphs. This Self invented false story regarding the ali (r.a) this is totally false attribute of beloved prophet that He (pbuh) had declared his own son-in-law and cousin Ali (r.a) as his spiritual (Amir ul Momineen),(Commander of the believers) .All 4 caliphs were humans and pious believers not the wonders for worship so as the Ali (r.a). No doubt Ali was great caliph but concerning him and calling ali ( r.a) as Maula Ali ( master) is a branch of shirk.Allah command believers through beloved prophet(pbuh) to follow Quran alone , worship Him Alone it is very disappointing always from shia brother and sisters insulting and cursing other caliphs and worship Ali (r.a) and lady fatima (r.a) and their children at the level of shirk this is utter destruction of faith . Our beloved prophet (pbuh) had never put himself nor his household neither any of caliphs above then the Allah Almighty. Never .They all were successful ,respectful , pious believers only.Nor Arab neither today's spiritually ill shia (supposing themselves from ahl- ul- bayt ) or the mentally ill white collar sunnis.Nobody has superiority over other except by piety and good action ,none have any superiority over a pious momin  .Ahl -ul-Bayt was prophet's household not Today's shia who also have divided in many branches like sunni's .we should seek refuge for such arrogance besides our deeds ! Allah says in Quran!!

Those who avoid enormities of sin and abominations, save the unwilled offences - (for them) lo! thy Lord is of vast mercy. He is Best Aware of you (from the time) when He created you from the earth, and when ye were hidden in the bellies of your mothers. Therefor ascribe not purity unto yourselves. He is Best Aware of him who wardeth off (evil). 53:32

Ref; Lady Fatima masuma e Qum.sa.-vol-3-pag-68-hadees-11,.

Lie about.Imam Ali ibn Musa Raza and the Hadith regarding the shrine of Lady Fatima Masuma.sa both are really serious joke isn't the similar act to the kufur culture of seeking waseela ? ya Allah tuba' Lady fatima (r.a) was human and humans have no power to cure others but the Allah alone .True Ahl ul-Bayt shias are only those who follow the footsteps of prophet(pbuh) respect 4 caliphs and prophet's household without committing any shirk.it's so heart trembling act, plainly un-Quranic act. Don't they fear Allah Almighty while they worship this Noble family instead of true love and respect  Sad

Then will they have no contention save that they will say: By Allah, our Lord, we never were idolaters. 6:23

Ref;40 sparks of wisdom-pg-55-hadees-35.

well explained sis !  Mad hadith Ali (r.a) had never misunderstood any Quranic verses , level of this shia hadith is complete failure of false narration.

I have never heard this ridiculious weird tale of THE BLEEDING FIR TREE it is a pathetic mockery of shia belief . U are absolutely right i agree with u sis incident of karbala is darkest and most painful part of islamic history but in the incident of karbala there was a wisdom of Allah( NO more lineage.Silsila-nasab ) and rest HE alone is the best of Knowing ,we all do respect and love imam Husain (r.a) and feel pain for the death of honerable noble people in karbala but this is too much ..

Shocked Shocked

What the hack yukh.  !!! are they serious ? Am  feeling sick to my stomach  Sad  This shia hadith beats sunni hadith of drinking camel urine, first  time am reading this so called Hadith  Lips Sealed i have never thought that people would even think to do that ? pious imam would never ask them to do such disgusting things. such shity hadith from shia pen is Violets the Quranic principle of cleanness , Allah has forbidden all najis , feces and urine are najis , wehther it's from ur imam , ur own or from camel ,suggesting  imams blood to drink is another evil act..  Thumbsdwn

@ Both sunni and shia guys ! Please drink plain water or juices , pass enough urine for the health of ur kidney and bladder but please do not consume urine and don't even think to eat faces of ur imam . Ur hadith literature will cause U serious illness.
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111
N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 02:08:36 am »

Taubah, really terrible!  These are no better than Bukhari, probably even worse.  I'm glad you put them up.  It was information for me too as I never read them before.  I only know of that Ghadeer-e-Khum hadith tale because the Shiias always keep talking about it.   In fact they're already bracing to celebrate the so-called Eid-e-Ghadeer.  Eid-al-Fitr and Eid-al-Adha are already un-Quranic, and now these guys also come up with a third Eid.  I also didn't know of this fir tree drama.  Absolutely ridiculous.  They must be getting ready to buy the red paint and decide how many buckets of water they need to mix with the paint and pour over the fir tree  Grin  Really pathetic.  I really wonder how many sane persons can actually believe this kind of stuff.

Btw, where did you get these from sister Heba?  I've not been able to find Shiia hadith collections online though Sunni collections are widely found. 

May every believer seek refuge in Allah from such gross misguidance.
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 02:13:17 am »

@ Both sunni and shia guys ! Please drink plain water or juices , pass enough urine for the health of ur kidney and bladder but please do not consume urine and don't even think to eat faces of ur imam . Ur hadith literature will cause U serious illness.

Haaha haha  Grin  Well said sister Muslima.  I think the toxic affect of all the urine their hadiths bid them to drink keeps reaching their brain and taking its toll. 
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 02:39:33 am »

Thanks for your very helpful comments, Sis Muslima and Brother TruthSeeker.  Isn't is staggering?! 

I didn't get it from a Shiia hadith site.  I copied a few quite sometime ago from one of the Shiia forums and saved it in my drafts folder for putting it up here whenever I got the time.  I think I took those few from Shiia chat but not sure.  A few others Sister Zeynab sent to me which she got from some Shiia page in Facebook.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 02:41:42 am »

salamem

Grin  Grin Thumbsup Thumbsup

Walaikum Salam sis ......
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 10:52:52 pm »

Thanks for compiling this info, Sister Heba.  Every bit of falsehood must be exposed for the purpose of information.  Human 'intellect' generally tends to be lazy.  Unless the falsehood circulating in their community isn't shown to them by completely removing its facade, its idiosyncrasies never dawn upon them.  And violation is violation, no matter who indulges in it, be it sunnis or shiias.  The important thing is only to inform.  Beyond that, it depends upon every individual what they decide to choose for themselves - truth or falsehood.  If they choose truth, they will be helping their own souls.  If they choose falsehood, they will only be making themselves a traitor against their own souls.  Sectarian violence (in whatever form) is completely rejected by us.  Nothing must be made an excuse for sectarian violence.  That never solves any problems nor does it help to eradicate falsehood.  It only spreads the odor of blood and the lust for it. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: