Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 06:31:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hajj 2013 Mubarak

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hajj 2013 Mubarak  (Read 2246 times)
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« on: October 14, 2013, 04:49:10 am »

BismEm

To all those brothers and sisters who are on Hajj, may Allah Almighty accept your efforts and fulfill your dua.  Ameen.  May we all get a chance to visit the great landmarks of our beautiful Faith at least once in our lifetime.  Ameen.

Muslim pilgrims at Arafah which is one of the final steps of Hajj.  A wonderful opportunity to pour your heart out to Allah Almighty without any distractions of everyday life.
This image appeared at Guardian.  Sorry I don't have the link.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 05:02:43 am »

Beautiful and very comforting photo of Mount Arafah. 

Mubarak from me too, to all who have gone to perform Hajj this year.  I hope they will implement the lessons learned in their lives.  Some go for Hajj only to fulfill a ritual, while some go only to heighten their popularity within their circle of friends, colleagues or groups.  I'm pretty sure that would be a waste of time in the Sight of Allah. 

I would also request those of our brothers and sisters who did not go for Hajj, please don't make this occasion an excuse to waste money on parties, dinners and lunches with relatives and friends.  If you have the means, give to the poor whatever you can afford and keep a small portion for yourself.  That's it.  No need for lavish get-togethers, boutique-made clothes costing a fortune and all that bullshit. 
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 06:09:05 am »

salamem

Heart touching pic  rdht , May Allah grant this opportunity to very believer ameem
May Allah accept the deeds , niyah and worship of every sincere believer Hajj mubark everyone also from my side. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111
muslima

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 06:23:14 am »

Beautiful and very comforting photo of Mount Arafah. 

Some go for Hajj only to fulfill a ritual, while some go only to heighten their popularity within their circle of friends, colleagues or groups.  I'm pretty sure that would be a waste of time in the Sight of Allah. 

I hope so  Angry  because i know the pakistani family here who run the day and night shops they earn total haram money from haram products and sell all types of alcohol also , they have done several umrah's for showOFF  ,and now they are performing hajj this year. 
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 08:55:47 pm »

You're absolutely right Sister Muslima.  Lots of Muslims retail businesses (or should I say so-called Muslims)  keep non-Halal products in their stores.  I would expect that if we are buying from a Muslim store, we can put anything in our shopping cart or basket and take it to the counter for payment as it will surely be Halal.  But it isn't.  So far I've come across just one Muslim store in my neighborhood that 100% Halal.  The rest I cannot trust and these are the ones who generally earn the most amount of money and show off with big talk on their journey for Hajj.

Sis Ruhi  .. exactly .... that culture of a dozen dishes on the table and shararas with sequence works costing $1,000 a piece for just one day they name "Eid" is much too bizarre, nay repugnant!
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 10:48:29 am »

yes sis zeynab u are absolutely right not every muslims  food store is trustworthy Not at all. sadly we don't have any reliable halal food store near by so we usually go city for 100% halal food

Sis the Shops i am talkin about are apart from the regular, common grocery shops ? i guess u knwo that ? these shops are run by pakistanis , afghan , sikh and sri lankan immigrants, they have established highly successful businesses of night shops. These day and night shops are particularly open for the service of  NON Muslims ,in almost each corner of the street to save their time to going to big grocery shop just for few things,These day's and Night shops sell ready made pizza's , sausages ,like  all ready made products which Contain haram of course, also tobacco , And Especially different type of hard and soft  drinks , beer ,alcohol , wines. These hard Drinks are their basic source of profit in this business because they sell each product on double price. The terrible thing is (shia & sunni both are involve in this business ) pakistanis  and afghanis are the King of this business. Many of pious people, imams from mosque and moroccan community tried to convince them to leave this open haram work but result is zero because moroccan community is busy in drugs business but not openly, so they both abuse each other and pakistanis have one answer and that's mine ur own business. They don't listen to us or any local imam  Sad !

Let me tell u about the pakistani family i mention above  ! we know them very well ,they have 6 day and night shops in our knowledge,  since 30 years their three generation are running these night shop's,that's torture us because these so called muslimah's clean and proper their shop every day and talk about islam, hadith, sunnah and their frequent visits of makkah (umrah's) a lot and non muslims laugh on islam and the double standard of such so called muslims  . That's soul shaking how they are living their life without any shame and sense of repentance  Angry   
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 04:14:01 pm »

As-Salam Alaikum to all.  I won't say "Eid-al-Adha mubarak" randomly to everyone as 'mubarak' is only for those who completed Hajj and this day is the closing of Hajj, not a celebration.  Non-pilgrims who gave charity in whatever form they could afford but for the love of Allah, may Allah bless all of you.  Those non-pilgrims who partied cooking a sumptuous meal and wore grand clothes and were all wrapt up in the celebration, NO congrats to you from me Grin   My heartfelt congratulations to those who finished Hajj successfully.  I pray it has an everlasting positive impact on your life and helps you to become a better person.  May Allah accept your efforts.  Ameen. 

Despite our practical approach, since morning today we've had an influx of guests, just dropping by, saying "Eid Mubarak," having a bite to eat and off they go  Grin  I feel like telling them why convey your mabrook to us .. no one from my family went for Hajj this year.   Even those who never bother to contact us throughout the year .. don't even care whether we're dead or alive, drop by only to show their faces  and then disappear until Eid-al-Fitr  Cheesy   They think this is what it means to keep in touch.  Isn't it comical?   Cheesy

Dear Sister Muslima .... yes, all Muslim stores here too don't sell Halal and while buying any item from Muslim stores we need to check the ingredients carefully.  There are two Muslim grocery stores close to our house which we can trust.  One is ten-minutes walk, other is 20-minutes walk by Bangladess and Pak Muslims, respectively.  Thank Allah for this. That bit you mentioned about "night shops" sounds weird.   Again, I thank Allah we don't have that .... not as yet.  Why is it called "night shop?"  Is it because they sell forbidden Haram stuff undercover of the night? 
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 03:50:03 am »

Dear Sister Muslima  That bit you mentioned about "night shops" sounds weird.   Again, I thank Allah we don't have that .... not as yet.  Why is it called "night shop?"  Is it because they sell forbidden Haram stuff undercover of the night? 

salamem  sis here is few pic and info of night shops/ nachtwinkel.

No  they do sell haram stuff in day shop also  Angry Sis  these shops are called night shops/ nachtwinkel because these shops opens at night after 6 pm to 4/5 am when the regular supermarkets get closed , people think these are mini markets but these night shops/ nachtwinkel are Not mini markets .100 percent customer are non muslims and also teenagers those who look for alcohol and tobacco at night ,drunk girls as well and u know the benefit of drunk girls  Lips Sealed we don't have any problem if owner are sikh or non muslims , we have problem with pakistani's, afghan and kashmiri muslims.We are not convinced with this excuse of mini market ,we don't think pakistani or asian muslim community need take any burden to provide such service of haram food whole night .Our question is  None of amongst decent people go to buy vegetables, water , juice , chips ,biscuit, shampoo, detergent Or deodorant at mid night ? then why the hell u put such stuff to defend these shops ? Imam say's if these guys remove alcohol and the products contain haram then it's fine to run day or night shop serves as so called mini market but if they remove all those such thing then what would be left to sell ??  lol

Apology image links broken as Photobucket not allowing 3rd party hosting without substantial annual fee.  These images cannot be restored as they're not from MV album.
Admin - Sept.2017
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 07:49:44 pm »

Walaykum As-salam.  Many thanks Sister Zeynab for this remarkable image of Mount Arafah.  Just so comforting. InshAllah, may all sincere brothers & sisters get a chance to visit the great landmarks of our beautiful Faith in Mecca and Medinah at least once in their lifetimes, ameen.  It's a pity that these lovely places for acquiring peace are under occupation of the brutal wahabi regime. 
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 08:01:11 pm »

No  they do sell haram stuff in day shop also  Angry Sis  these shops are called night shops/ nachtwinkel because these shops opens at night after 6 pm to 4/5 am when the regular supermarkets get closed , .................. 

Ya Allah!  So this means that these so-called Muslims have derived another idea for earning heaps of Haram money by opening stores during out-of-business hours when regular stores are shut so these night shops get the maximum evening business.  If they were selling Halal products only, then I would say it's okay.  But OMG!  Just look at the load of Haram stuff these stores are packed with !!!  Very disturbing.  How can these people sleep peacefully after going home from such a Haram and sinful business.  By looking at their faces, they look suspicious and one couple is not Muslim but Sikh.  I'm sure these stores must be scary places which good Muslims would hesitate to visit even to purchase Halal items because the atmosphere would be so unhealthy for believers.  I'm sure their customers must be consisting of all sorts of strange people. 

May Allah Almighty protect all true believers from such misguidance.

Thank you very much Sister Muslima for this informative story.  I never knew of this.  I will also inform my family about it and send it around to relatives & friends. 
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 04:00:32 am »

very welcome bro that's from inside europe  Grin  truth of rich muslim immigrants in europe btw these night shops are in whole europe.

jazak Allah kahir surely send it around my bro ,atleast people would get aware of it how their love once sending total haram income from abroad to their back homes and feeding them haram rizq. Angry 
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 08:30:03 pm »

Isn't this shocking?  As for the sikh and other non-Muslims it's expected.  But those who call themselves Muslims indulging in this sort business-strategy to multiply profit is totally below the belt.  I won't be surprised if such so-called Muslims also take many of the Haram items from their stores to their own homes for personal consumption.  Otherwise, those folks who don't consume Haram themselves will never be willing to sell it to others either.  Many Arabs are just as capable of getting involved in such works as Pakistanis, Afghans and Kashmiris.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: