Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 29, 2024, 08:46:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

who was Prophet Samuel (Shammil pbuh) ?

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: who was Prophet Samuel (Shammil pbuh) ?  (Read 10579 times)
muslima

Badges: (View All)
« on: November 07, 2013, 06:24:41 pm »

salamem sisters and bro's  how are u doing guys ?

During the recitation of surah al baqarah i came accross the verse 2:246 to 2:251 and in the comparison of translations i have found Muhsin khan's translation where he mention the name Samuel,which i never noticed before so i started looking for the link of this name and also the story of talut and jalut which leads me to the endless stories and the name of prophet samuel in bible stories stock ,some of islamic informers also support the prophet samule as shammil A.S/(Samuel عليه السلام) .In this regard Ibn kathir as usual on top to support biblical history in his book stories of prophets . As believers we know that No single Scripture is 100% pure and accurate But the ONlY Quran and Allah Almighty declares that the Bible is corrupt and full of falsehood So when the Noble Quran does not recognizes the Bible as a HISTORY BOOK with errors and man's alteration in it then how could we accept Bible and Hadiths are closest to the Truth?

Info about prophet samuel/shammil  From the different sources

1: Story of Prophet Shammil/Samuel (pbuh) Ibn Kathir
http://www.islamawareness.net/Prophets/shammil.html

2:By name  Samuel is mentioned in the Bible In fact one book of the Old Testament is in his name some says Allah appointed Samuel prophet to Bani Israel also samuel was a descendant from Ephraim (a son of Yusuf)?

3: samule is male givien name from a Hebrew origins,Samuel means in English “the name of God’’ or 'God has heard" and other meaning are ‘asked God’ as the mother Hannah, asked God for Samuel because she could not conceive, and have children

4: Hannah and Samuel are from Bible

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannah_%28Bible%29

In the biblical narrative, Hannah is one of two wives of Elkanah; the other, Peninnah, who bore children to Elkanah, but Hannah remained childless.Nevertheless, Elkanah preferred Hannah. Every year Elkanah would offer a sacrifice at the Shiloh sanctuary, and give Penninah and her children a portion but he gave Hannah a double portion "because he loved her, and the LORD had closed her womb" (NIV). One day Hannah went up to the temple, and prayed with great weeping (I Samuel 1:10 ), while Eli the High Priest was sitting on a chair near the doorpost. In her prayer she asked God for a son and in return she vowed to give the son back to God for the service of the Shiloh priests. She promised he would remain a Nazarite all the days of his life.
Eli thought she was drunk and questioned her. When she explained herself, he sent her away and effectively said that her prayer would be heard and her desire granted. As promised, she conceived and bore a son. She called his name Samuel, "since she had asked the Lord for him" (1 Samuel 1:20 NAB). She raised him until he was weaned and brought him to the temple along with a sacrifice. The first 10 verses of 1 Samuel 2 record her song of praise to the Lord for answering her petition. Eli announced another blessing on Hannah, and she conceived 3 more sons and 2 daughters, making six in total.

Q: First of all Quran has not given samuel name, so can we accept this name and say that Quran presented him as `a Prophet` of Bani-Israel after prophet Moses/ Musa (pbuh) ? As our scholars and the stories lovers say's prophet samuel is mentioned without name but reference is in the verses 246-248 of Surah Al-Baqarah. As the name of Prophet samuel shammil / عليه السلام) . I don't know how to accept because i don't see the name of propht Samuel/ (Shammil ) pbuh in arabic text of following verse ?

Surah Al Baqarah

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الْمَلَإِ مِن بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ مِن بَعْدِ مُوسَىٰ إِذْ قَالُوا لِنَبِيٍّ لَّهُمُ ابْعَثْ لَنَا مَلِكًا نُّقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ قَالَ هَلْ عَسَيْتُمْ إِن كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ أَلَّا تُقَاتِلُوا قَالُوا وَمَا لَنَا أَلَّا نُقَاتِلَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَقَدْ أُخْرِجْنَا مِن دِيَارِنَا وَأَبْنَائِنَا فَلَمَّا كُتِبَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقِتَالُ تَوَلَّوْا إِلَّا قَلِيلًا مِّنْهُمْ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِالظَّالِمِينَ   

Bethink thee of the leaders of the Children of Israel after Moses, how they said unto a prophet whom they had: Set up for us a king and we will fight in Allah's way. He said: Would ye then refrain from fighting if fighting were prescribed for you? They said: Why should we not fight in Allah's way when we have been driven from our dwellings with our children? Yet, when fighting was prescribed for them, they turned away, all save a few of them. Allah is aware of evil-doers 2:246

Q: Is the above2:246 verse directly refering this prophet as to prophet dawud pbuh/ king david ? Is that Prophet samuel Or david /dawud(pbuh) ? I couldn't find any reference to him (samuel ) in anywhere in Quran, But it does not mean Allah didn't send any prophet in between the time of prophet moses(pbuh) and david /dawud(pbuh)because Quran says !! Verily We sent messengers before thee, among them those of whom We have told thee, and some of whom We have not told thee 40:78

Talut and Jalut (Saul and Goliath) story is also in Quran 2:247 to 2:251

وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكًا قَالُوا أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ عَلَيْنَا وَنَحْنُ أَحَقُّ بِالْمُلْكِ مِنْهُ وَلَمْ يُؤْتَ سَعَةً مِّنَ الْمَالِ قَالَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ وَاللَّهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ   

Their Prophet said unto them: Lo! Allah hath raised up Saul/ Talut  to be a king for you. They said: How can he have kingdom over us when we are more deserving of the kingdom than he is, since he hath not been given wealth enough? He said: Lo! Allah hath chosen him above you, and hath increased him abundantly in wisdom and stature. Allah bestoweth His Sovereignty on whom He will. Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing.2:247

@ Along with  Ibn Kathir, Muhsin khan also support the name of samuel in his translation ....2:248

Muhsin Khan
And their Prophet (Samuel ) said to them, "Indeed Allah has appointed Talut (Saul) as a king over you." They said, "How can he be a king over us when we are better fitted than him for the kingdom, and he has not been given enough wealth." He said: "Verily, Allah has chosen him above you and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and stature. And Allah grants His Kingdom to whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower."2:248

Pickthall
And their Prophet said unto them: Lo! the token of his kingdom is that there shall come unto you the ark wherein is peace of reassurance from your Lord, and a remnant of that which the house of Moses and the house of Aaron left behind, the angels bearing it. Lo! herein shall be a token for you if (in truth) ye are believers.2:248

And when Saul set out with the army, he said: Lo! Allah will try you by (the ordeal of) a river. Whosoever therefore drinketh thereof he is not of me, and whosoever tasteth it not he is of me, save him who taketh (thereof) in the hollow of his hand. But they drank thereof, all save a few of them. And after he had crossed (the river), he and those who believed with him, they said: We have no power this day against Goliath and his hosts. But those who knew that they would meet Allah exclaimed: How many a little company hath overcome a mighty host by Allah's leave! Allah is with the steadfast.2:249

And when they went into the field against Goliath and his hosts they said: Our Lord! Bestow on us endurance, make our foothold sure, and give us help against the disbelieving folk.2:250

Q: Here also I need ur help to understand the verses and history link which said (The lands stolen by the Philistines ) ? if i am not mistaken then It is talk about judah (jews) clan of philistens ? Or not ?

According to the short history which i have heard but it's not confirmed to me , After the punishment and wandering in the desert for 40 year's or more undetermined length of time,(This piece of truth is now confirmed to me which is mention in Quran verse 5:26 (Their Lord) said: For this the land will surely be forbidden them for forty years that they will wander in the earth, bewildered. So grieve not over the wrongdoing folk.  . Confirm this one plz ! The Children of Israel/Bani Israel entered the Promised land and split into two distinct kingdoms, time passed and their moral condition deteriorated, and the children of Israel remained lost and weak  until Allah sent Prophet to guide them back to the true path to worship One God, without partners, sons, daughters, or rivals.That  prophet presumed Samuel ,I thought it was Dawud (pbuh). And then The children of israel wanted their king like others ?

Q: Biblical history also said  saul /talut was from the tribe of Benjamin, he is presumed to be the brother of prophet yusuf (pbuh) ,son of prophet yaqub (pbuh) , as i also saw that in the movie of (prophet yusuf ) ?

In Talut and Jalut (Saul and Goliath) story  V 2:246 to 2:251 history says Saul was from a lowly tribe but Quran simply say's that most children of Israel considered saul unworthy for such greatness because he(saul ) also has not been given any measure of wealth .Prophet /Samuel explained that this was of no consequence since God had already decreed that Saul be the King. Samuel / prophet presented Saul to the children of Israel  saying  Indeed God has appointed Saul (Talut) as a king over you. (V 2:247)   However the  continued to complain and object asking for a sign from God that Saul was indeed fit to be their king. God decided to provide the children of Israel   with the sign (or miracle) they demanded..And their Prophet said unto them: Lo! the token of his kingdom is that there shall come unto you the ark wherein is peace of reassurance from your Lord, and a remnant of that which the house of Moses and the house of Aaron left behind, the angels bearing it. Lo! herein shall be a token for you if (in truth) ye are believers.2:248. Saul was officially appointed King. He established and prepared  army in order to take back the lands stolen from the children of Israel ???

Q:The lands stolen from the children of Israel By judah (jews) philistines ?

V 2:249 King Saul took his army through a series of tests in order to assure that his fighting force was made up only of pious yet strong willed men saul kept only the few who had obeyed him and proved their sincerity. The army  faced Goliath and the Philistines .

Q: The army of the Philistines was commanded by Jalut/Goliath  ? is the judah(jews) clan of philistines army ?.

At last david/ Dawud (pbuh) won a good deal of appreciation and popularity because he rescued his people  from those grave dangers which prevailed over them. As reward Talut (Saul) appointed him Commander of his army and gave his daughter in marriage to him(prophet dawud) and letar dawud become their king . (Here alos Biblical history  said ! Talut promised that whoever killed Jalut, would marry his daughter and would share his kingship and authority. He kept his promise. Later, the kingship was transferred to Prophet Dawud in addition to being granted Prophethood by Allah.) .Allah revealed the Zabur (Book of Psalms) to Prophet Dawud (pbuh)We gave to Dawud Zabur. 4: 163. It contains lessons for the guidance of children of Israel  .

Q: IS David serves in saul's army  V 2:251 ?

Muhsin Khan
So they routed them by Allah's Leave and Dawud (David) killed Jalut (Goliath), and Allah gave him [Dawud (David)] the kingdom [after the death of Talut (Saul) and Samuel] and Al-Hikmah (Prophethood), and taught him of that which He willed. And if Allah did not check one set of people by means of another, the earth would indeed be full of mischief. But Allah is full of Bounty to the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

Pickthall
So they routed them by Allah's leave and David slew Goliath; and Allah gave him the kingdom and wisdom, and taught him of that which He willeth. And if Allah had not repelled some men by others the earth would have been corrupted. But Allah is a Lord of Kindness to (His) creatures

I am a bit confused and need some clarification. Ur help required please ?

Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 07:00:30 am »

Walaikum Salam dear Sister Muslima.  Alhumdulilah, I'm fine.  I pray the same for you. 

In the Noble Quran there is no Prophet by the name "Samuel."  Concerning the name of the king as contained in the narration within Verses 2:246-251, in Pickthall's translation it's stated as 'Saul.'  In Abdel Haleem's translation it's 'Talut.'  In original Arabic it's Taluta (   طَالُوتَ  ).    However, the general contents of Verses 2:246-251 are identical in both English translations of Pickthall and Haleem.

This story in the altered Bibles in lengthy and complicated.  To make it short and basic according to Biblical contents, the Israelis had deviated much from the path of God Almighty.  They didn't want Saul as king because he was too old, and neither was it significant for them to have a pious man as king.   From Quranic Verse 2:246, the indication is that wealth & riches impressed the Israelis and they expected a king to be rich.  This verse and the ones that follow also indicate that there were many people of this community who were disobedient.  So, we can confirm this aspects with certainty. 

To be honest, I do not follow the Biblical versions at all.  Apart from being complicated, confusing, inconsistent and time consuming, we know everything is altered and therefore not reliable.  All of my interpretations go only as far as the information contained within the Quran.   There are certain details in the Quranic narration of this event from verses 2:246 to 2:251 that aren't known to us.  What we can presume is that it has a historical reference to the ancient era approximately 1,000 BC or Allah knows best of the exact period.  But it was the time when the Israelites had arrived in the promised land from Egypt after the Exodus .. apparently this period is well after the death of Prophet Moses.  In this era there was a lot of infighting between different Israeli tribes.  Apparently various non-Israeli / non-Jewish tribes also lived on this land. 

As I mentioned earlier, who might have been the Prophet referred to in the Quran, we do not know.  Only Allah would know that.  There is no mention of anyone such as "Samuel" being a Prophet.  As we can sense while reading V.2:246, the name of the Prophet has specifically been avoided.  Hence, there is no way we can confirm that "Samuel" was a Prophet.  This comes only from the altered Bibles.  It's obvious however that the "Prophet" and "king" referred in the Quran were two different persons.  We can only be sure that it was some Prophet after Moses and his brother Aaron.  Saul (or Talut) was the king against whom the people were arguing because he was not wealthy enough to impress them.  It was this king who set out with the army to face the enemy.  Golaith was of the enemy who was confronted by David to fight in the battlefield, in which David defeated and killed Golaith.  Now, this could be a reference to the Prophet David .. apparently David was not a Prophet at this time as he might have been too young yet, but Allah chose him to be a Prophet later.  This is my reading.  Only Allah would know the precision of my explanation.  And it was Prophet David's son, Solomon (Suleman) who was also chosen as a Prophet by Allah. 

Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 11:27:17 am »

Good summary of this historical event, sister Heba.  I appreciate the way you've kept it neatly on the lines of the Quran.  I also ignore the Biblical stories.  They contain too many contradictions.  That's because every version gives differing accounts of every single story.  Drives me nuts!  And like you said, everything is altered, so what's the point?  Neither the Christian Bibles nor the Jewish Bibles can be used to confirm anything.  For confirmation we can only use the Quran, and whatever Allah has left unconfirmed or unanswered in the Quran, we need be leave it the same way.  We can of course think of possible answers on the basis of Quranic principles and rational logic.  But cannot confirm those points.  Such situations usually arise concerning historical narrations. 

Sister Muslima, I would advise you not to consult Biblical stories.  It's such a huge collection of unreliable and unconfirmed man-written narratives, many confirmed as false, that the more you refer to them the more confused you'll get.  Referring to Hadith often means referring to the Bibles because all details of ancient history found in Hadith are taken from the Bibles.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 07:13:42 pm »

salamem

JazakAllah khair I am very grateful to u my dear sis Heba  Smiley for ur quick and easy clarifications i have checked ur reply during my discussion but couldn't  reply u back ,sorry ,Sis I too was shocked after reading the name of Samuel it is totally unknown to me .Alhamdulillah now all clear, verse 2:246 is not referring to prophet dawud it's some other prophet as i quote 40:78 and i focussed again and u also drew my attention to this important point  ! u said !! " We can only be sure that it was some Prophet after Moses and his brother Aaron! verse also says ,in which is assurance from your Lord and a remnant of what the family of Moses and the family of Aaron had left 2:248 , in verse the name of the Prophet has specifically been avoided and  the "Prophet" and "king" referred in the Quran were two different persons.And  children of Israel asked their prophet to appoint them a king , Allah revealed to him that He had chosen Saul as their king (Quran 2:247) but The Israelites hearts had once again become hardened and diseased. They were concerned with wealth and status rather then piety ..

prophet dawud (pbuh),  Talut and Jalut (Saul and Goliath) all clear to me Smiley

Sis My information regarding history is not wide enough that's why i asked here  because in many of historical aspects MV 's  information is in-depth and i completely trust the correct and straight info and history links u guys provides truthfully . sis I put max info i got for analyses which helps me to comprehensive preparation for folks  in my circle they are bit critics ..

I especially got confused in "The lands stolen from the children of Israel " i thought it's refer to judah (jews) clan of philistines but as u said " In this era there was a lot of infighting between different Israeli tribes.  Most likely some non-Israeli and non-Jewish tribes also lived on this land ! now it is clear also ,,, u know i took it as u explains to me but sadly discussion ended up with the rejection of taking Quran as solo source of historical information from our hadithest folks and few new youth they seemed, so -called islamic history kind a teachers as well , as i said above our imams , hadithest are obsess to bible history and fan of ibn  Kathir 's narrations are 0/0 . our group of handfuls back to home with another failed discussion ,its Part of endless war. our hadithest and biblical ulma's  will never rejects falsehood of biblical history.My head is still spinning by their irritating loud quotations and stories references . very bad first and last experience i will never go to talk brainless biblical jerks  again .  Angry Angry
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111
muslima

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 07:21:44 pm »

Sister Muslima, I would advise you not to consult Biblical stories.  It's such a huge collection of unreliable and unconfirmed man-written narratives, many confirmed as false, that the more you refer to them the more confused you'll get.  Referring to Hadith often means referring to the Bibles because all details of ancient history found in Hadith are taken from the Bibles.

salamem

yeah bro my mistake  Sad i had no idea of this massive distortion of history , bro thank u for ur advice i totally agree with ur advice i will be careful .
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 07:18:40 am »

Very nice thread, Alhumdulilah.    Sister Muslima .... yes, very correct, in Verse 2:246 we cannot be sure who that Prophet is.   This Quranic narration of Surah Al-Baqrah contains the mention of "David" concerning his duel with Golaith.  Since the Quran does not elucidate the link of  "David" mentioned here to Prophet David (Dawood), so we cannot confirm it as Sister Heba explained.  But according to the Biblical stories, 'David' mentioned here is the same as Prophet David.  Perhaps the Hadith followers also believe in it, I'm not sure.  Just for your information, here is a brief biblical story on David & Golaith.  The story talks about David being chosen by God Almighty as the future king.  The biblical stories consider David to be a king, not a Prophet.  But this is again wrong.  The Noble Quran confirms both David and his son, Solomon, to be Prophets.  They were both leaders of their communities (perhaps kings) as well as Prophets.   Even if it was Prophet David who fought and defeated Golaith (which only Allah would know best), we do know for sure that he was eventually chosen as a Prophet.   I've provided this link only to give you an idea of the manner in which biblical perception of David differs from the Quranic contents. This link is a biblical story, not biblical quotes.  Brother Truth Seeker is right, it's best not to look for confirmed answers in the bibles because they are altered, confusing and in a complete mess. 

Also, to get a better idea of the difference between Jews and Israelis, we have put up a series of 5 posts which will help to clarify the basic & important historical facts about the followers of Prophet Moses (pbuh) from the time of the Exodus until they arrived on the Holy Land.  I'm giving the links to those posts below.  You can read them slowly, as and when you get the time. 

The term Israel in the Noble Quran:
http://muslimvilla.smfforfree.com/index.php?topic=744.0

Difference between Jew and Israeli:
http://muslimvilla.smfforfree.com/index.php?topic=3294.0

Course of Bani Israel - brief and comprehensive:
http://muslimvilla.smfforfree.com/index.php?topic=609.msg1654#msg1654

The Quran does NOT say that Palestine belongs to Jews
http://muslimvilla.smfforfree.com/index.php?topic=3232.0

The ancient terms 'Judea and Samaria'  (complete history of the ancient divisions of the Holy Land of Palestine between different Jewish & Israeli tribes):
http://muslimvilla.smfforfree.com/index.php?topic=952.0 
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2013, 06:37:13 pm »

salamem 

Sis zeynab jazak Allah kahir that's a huge favour, titles of following posts links seems very educative to me like fountain of knowledge and information it will surely help me to understand what i was searching ,will read carefully Inshallah .
My endless thanks to Mv ,Sis Zeynab ,Sis heba and Bro Truth-seeker for all ur help and guidance in this thread especially  Smiley Allah bless all of u  ,Reward u ameen
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2013, 10:33:55 pm »

You are very very welcomed dear Sister Muslima  Smiley   And a big thanks to you just as much for I've learned a lot from your extensive knowledge of the Noble Quran and your accurate references by quoting Quranic verses.  May Allah Almighty bless you my sister.  Ameen.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: