Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 09:11:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How do I respond to this?

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: How do I respond to this?  (Read 1245 times)
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2014, 09:52:02 pm »

Ameen, ya Rabb. 

Thank you dear sister Muslima.  Please do keep our brother's wife in your prayers as I've already told sisters Heba, Ruhi and brother Truth Seeker as well.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2014, 11:24:32 pm »

Brother Abbotonian, here are 3 very short and extremely helpful Quranic duas.  Try to recite everyday as often as you can.  My family and I have found them very helpful.

28:24
Rabbi ini lima anzalta Elaya min khairin faqir.

(My Rabb, I am needy of whatever good You send down for me).

2:153
Inn Allahey mais sabiren.

(Lo!  Allah is with the steadfast).

94:5-6
Fa inna mal yusri yusra
Inna mal yusri yusra

(But lo! with hardship goes ease, lo! with hardship goes ease).
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2014, 11:26:43 pm »

Perfect advise sister Heba.
Report Spam   Logged

abbottonian

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2014, 02:09:51 am »

Assalam Alaikum All
Thank you very much sister Heba for your advice but I am afraid that my wife's illness might not drag me towards Agnosticism,which would not make any difference to Allah except myself.May Allah keep me steadfast in my Faith in Him and His book and keep such Satanic notions away from heart and mind.Please keep praying for me too.
Stressed is not the word...Mentally spent
Jazakum Allah Khair.
Report Spam   Logged

Asif Raza:- No tool is more beneficial than knowledge and no weapon is more dangerous than ignorance.
abbottonian

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2014, 08:53:39 am »

Assalam Alaikum
I am pasting here my reply to a friend's assertion that the punishment of a rapist is stoning to death for your review and wise comments.Praise to Allah who guided me to answer befittingly to his assertion.
But the most important point and the whole idea of posting my reply here is that I am stunned to note Bukhari and Ibn Majah's narrations regarding missing verse in Quran.I would like that someone posts those two narrations under different topic so that people may understand how authentic is Bukhari and others.
My reply is as under:-
The punishment to a rapist by stoning him to death,
No, it is not.Sir!
(Qur'an 24:2)
"This is a chapter We have sent down and made obligatory. We have sent down understandable revelations in it so that you may take heed: strike the male and the female adulterers and fornicators (الزانية والزاني) one hundred times. Do not let compassion for them keep you from carrying out Allah's law if you believe in Allah and the Last Day - and ensure a group of believers witnesses the punishment."

Dear Bro.I am asking you a question.WHAT IS HALF OF DEATH?
If the punishment of Zina is Rajm (Death) then how can we establish Half of death? Please refer to Qura’n Sura Al-Nisa Verse 25 .Here is the translation “Pickthall
And whoso is not able to afford to marry free, believing women let them marry from the believing maids whom your right hands possess. Allah knoweth best (concerning) your faith. Ye (proceed) one from another; so wed them by permission of their folk, and give unto them their portions in kindness, they being honest, not debauched nor of loose conduct. And if when they are honourably married they commit lewdness they shall incur the HALF OF THE PUNISHMENT (prescribed) for free women (in that case). This is for him among you who feareth to commit sin. But to have patience would be better for you. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.”
We note from the above verse that the punishment of a wedded woman from the category of 'right hand possess' is half that of a free believing woman who commits the same indecency. If the punishment for adultery for a free woman was ever stoning to death, what would amount to half of death in the case of a married woman from the category of 'right hands possessed' and who was also guilty of adultery?

If we believe that Allah Himself is Protector and Guardian of Qura’n then where these unfounded lies about Quran stand? And where the fabricator of undermentioned Hadith stands?
Sunan Ibn Majah Book of Nikah Hadith 2014
"Reported ‘Aisha: ‘When the verse of stoning and of suckling an adult ten times  was revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and placed under my pillow, when the Messenger of God (pbuh) expired and we were occupied by his death, a domestic goat entered and ate away the paper."

The following hadith from Sahih Bukhari implies that the verse once existed and was recited, but eventually was lost.
 SAHIH BUKHARI, Volume 8, Book 82, Number 817

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
This is a very lengthy Hadith but I am quoting the part which is relavent to the topic.

"... Ibn Abbas added: We reached Medina by the end of the month of Dhul-Hijja, and when it was Friday, we went quickly (to the mosque) as soon as the sun had declined, and I saw Sa'id bin Zaid bin 'Amr bin Nufail sitting at the corner of the pulpit, and I too sat close to him so that my knee was touching his knee, and after a short while 'Umar bin Al-Khattab came out, and when I saw him coming towards us, I said to Said bin Zaid bin 'Amr bin Nufail "Today 'Umar will say such a thing as he has never said since he was chosen as Caliph." Said denied my statement with astonishment and said, "What thing do you expect 'Umar to say the like of which he has never said before?"

In the meantime, 'Umar sat on the pulpit and when the callmakers for the prayer had finished their call, 'Umar stood up, and having glorified and praised Allah as He deserved, he said, "Now then, I am going to tell you something which (Allah) has written for me to say. I do not know; perhaps it portends my death, so whoever understands and remembers it, must narrate it to the others wherever his mount takes him, but if somebody is afraid that he does not understand it, then it is unlawful for him to tell lies about me. Allah sent Muhammad with the Truth and revealed the Holy Book to him, and among what Allah revealed, was the Verse of the Rajam (the stoning of married person (male & female) who commits illegal sexual intercourse, and we did recite this Verse and understood and memorized it. Allah's Apostle did carry out the punishment of stoning and so did we after him.I am afraid that after a long time has passed, somebody will say, 'By Allah, we do not find the Verse of the Rajam in Allah's Book,' and thus they will go astray by leaving an obligation which Allah has revealed..."   
 If I believe this then whole idea of Islam crashes because the main source stands altered (I seek Allah’s refuge from words of Satan)

Do you believe that there are any missing verses in Qura’n?
It claims to be a book fully detailed complete and all that is required for right guidance and religion.

. إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ
Muhsin Khan
Verily We: It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Quran) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption).
I hope I have answered your question and inshaAllah will be answering the remaining part soon.
I ask Allah’s forgiveness and guidance.
Stay blessed.

Now I would like to ask if there is any worldly punishment prescribed in Quran for A drunken person?and what is the punishment of a person who reverts to his old faith after accepting Islam?
Thanks Allah bless you all.

Report Spam   Logged

Asif Raza:- No tool is more beneficial than knowledge and no weapon is more dangerous than ignorance.
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2014, 10:57:42 pm »

Walaikum As-Salaam and thank you for sharing this with us brother Abbotonian.  May Allah Almighty grant you strength and keep you firmly on His path regardless of earthly trials and tribulations, InshAllah, ameen.

There is no punishment involving stoning in the Quran for any crime including adultery.  Hitting a person with stones until death was a typical pagan custom which entered the altered versions of Old and New Testaments and then into the Hadith.  Stoning for adultery is borrowed from older versions of altered Bibles by the hadith narrators and compilers.  That's confirmed.

To further put frills of this baatil of borrowed man-made law, the hadithists invented a false hadith allegedly by Aisha as follows:
Reported 'Aisha (RA): ‘the verse of stoning and of suckling an adult ten times was revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) expired and we were occupied by his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper.’ (Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith 1944).    This is a ridiculous blasphemy and it's sufficient to prove that hadithists are not Muslims.  Allah has stated in the Quran that His Final Message is in a "guarded tablet" (lawh-e-mahfooz) and He has Himself taken the responsibility of protcting it.  Unlike the previous Scriptures for which Allah trusted humans to preserve it but they betrayed His trust and changed His Scriptures.  Thus, for the Noble Quran which is the Final Message, Allah is Himself the Protector.  Is it ever possible that Allah would not look after His revelations and allow the leaf containing one of His Messages to be eaten up by a goat??  NEVER !!  It is also ever possible that Quranic revelations will ever be handled so carelessly by the close members of the Prophet's family such as bits & pieces being scattered and dumped underneath a pillow ??  NEVER !!!!  During the lifetime of the Prophet (pbuh) and soon after he passed away, the pages of the Noble Quran were the most precious jewels for the Prophet's loyal followers and the compilation of these pages was their prime goal.  Whoever has written this hadith needed to be punished.

Furthermore, Allah has categorically stated in V.5:3 of Surah Al-Maidah, "This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed my favor unto you ...."  which is one of the final revelations of the Quran.   Mark the words .. "perfected" and "completed."  These are words spoken directly by Allah.  Anything that is perfected and completed by Allah Himself means there is NOTHING lacking in it nor have any external impurities infiltrated into it. It is pure and comprehensive.  Yet, for the traditionalists, their love for their imams and so-called sahabas is so profound and exceeds their love for Allah by such a long margin that they have no qualms fabricating a despicable story that portrays Allah as being unable to protect His revelations.  AstaghfarAllah !!  I seek refuge in Allah, The Greatest, from such evil schemes of unconscientious disbelievers.

It must also be remembered that in the Quran there are no different punishments for lewdness for married & unmarried people.  Sex out of wedlock is wrong for everyone, whether married or not, and both have the same punishment.     

The Quranic punishment for adultery, whether married or unmarried, is lashing.  Also, Allah imposed this punishment gradually, stepwise.  Here is what I mean by referring to Surah An-Nissa.  Allah has also clarified in the Quran that He reveals every law and information at the right time as He deems proper.  Similarly, the Noble Quran also highlights that the punishment  to be meted out for adultery prior to the punishment of lashing as confirmed in 24:2 was, quote: "As for those of your women who are guilty of lewdness, call to witness four of you against them. And if they testify (to the truth of the allegation) then confine them to the houses until death take them or (until) Allah appoint for them a way (through new legislation).  And as for the two of you who are guilty thereof, punish them both. And if they repent and improve, then let them be. Lo! Allah is ever relenting, Merciful."  (4:15-16).  Therefore, according to the rules of Allah, stoning was never a part of His law at all.  Even before lashing was ordained by Him in V.24:2, the punishment for adultery as clarified in Verses 4:15-16, was house imprisonment subject to forgiveness if the involved persons repented.  Obviously, if the punishment was death, there would be no question of repentance and thus no question of forgiving them. 

And as you correctly cited, the fact that the Quran states that punishment of married and freed slaves will be half if they commit lewdness is proof that there is no death penalty for adultery as death punishment cannot be halved. 

For further information and discussion, please refer to our two previous posts on this topic at the following links:

http://muslimvilla.smfforfree.com/index.php?topic=113.0
Rajam is not the penalty for adultery in the Quran.

http://muslimvilla.smfforfree.com/index.php?topic=1759.0
Stoning to death not in Islam (this post was penned by the brother running the site Quranic Path).

Report Spam   Logged

abbottonian

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2014, 03:58:03 am »

Assalam Alaikum sister Zeynab
Thank you for your post and the links, which I already had saved in my PC. IS there any post regarding punishment for a drunken? and punishment for a (Murtad) ,one who goes back to his pre Islamic faith after accepting Islam.?
I am looking forwards for the reply.
May Allah increase your knowledge
Jazakum Allah Khair
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2014, 04:43:09 am »

Walaikum As-Salaam brother.   

Drinking alcohol is Haram in the Quran but it does not mention any earthly punishments for drinking.  Of course, there can be a punishment for it in the next world, the details of which are only known to Allah so we cannot comment beyond what's stated in the Quran.  That's the only bit one can say on that topic.  Hence, there is no need for putting up a separate post because we don't go according to what the Hadith and Shariah claim.

Regarding your second query, kindly check our post and the thread:

No death for apostates in the Noble Quran:
http://muslimvilla.smfforfree.com/index.php?topic=856.0

There are no punishments for apostates in the Quran in this world.  That's been very clearly asserted by Allah.  Punishment for apostasy in Islam again comes directly comes from the altered Bibles via the Hadith & fatwas.  The Noble Quran has given every individual a free choice, and all laggards & kuffar will have to face Retribution in the Hereafter. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: