Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
April 19, 2024, 07:26:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Do we have authority to ease in Deen/Religion? How far parents are authorized ?‏

+-
Shoutbox
April 02, 2024, 07:27:22 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Details on Leila tul Qadr every Ramadan, links HERE.
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Do we have authority to ease in Deen/Religion? How far parents are authorized ?‏  (Read 694 times)
muslima

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 12, 2014, 08:22:22 pm »

Salam again sis  Smiley

Jazak Allah khair My Dear sis Heba , ur response comforts me  a lot ,  bunch of thanks i
am. 200. % agree with  U my sis ,

sorry for the late reply ,  i was so disturb , upset. Sad because of this case actually  grandparents don't wanna give up on two young grandchildren's , so we met them again today , don't know how to say !  Angry Angry  I have never ever met such extremely arrogant and  rude people in my life ,both husband and wife are following their desires and speak's the language of shaitan  and that man  uffff , ill -Mannered , mentally ill , spiritually ill , Sad  I seek refuge from Allah Almighty  Cry , i cant write here the Words he said about deen ,those words are echoing in my mind ,soul shaking,heart trembling words never Heard from any  muslim , He really needs Allah's help, especial mercy , May Allah grant him sense of repentance ,and forgive him whatever he said , Cry no muslim have courage to say that  Sad  he is on the path of destruction, No muslim could ever speaks such words , further he said , i am sick of listening these things do u people have anything new to tell us except, these Centuries old stories ,and duties, please don't quote me any verses  this method is not for me, neither i  am interested nor i understand it , this method might work on common muslims ,but not on me ,  it is good for u because u people are searching Him / Allah in Quran ,so carry on , but  In my sight U people are single old pattern followers , those who just fear  Allah but don't know God / Allah , u people are 0/0 .feelingless, thoughtless . I don't fear Him , i know Him , Allah will judge us on niyah ,and our deeds , my niyah and deeds are perfect ,correct , i am satisfied  , i don't need to do daily 5. Time worship like job, i do pray when i feel ,and i will pray whenever i want , Sajdah shukar i do happily but praying as daily duty because of fear of hell fire  or as order , or to my own benefit my soul ,  i can't and i have no regret for that , i have personal connection with Him , i don't need to be like everyone . Islam is all about tawheed  thats it , rest duties are up to every individual do it or not .. Tawheed is everything ..

quoting U  !!

I don't know what they mean by saying that "things we do as Muslims do not benefit Allah."  Well of course, Allah is totally independent and does NOT need our worship nor our good deeds.  Allah is there forever, and He will forever remain the All-Knowing and the All-Powerful.  Our worship along with good deeds are for the benefit of our own souls and an evidence of the strength of our commitment to Him.  The stronger the commitment, the stronger our love for Him; the stronger our love for Him, the stronger our Faith in Him.  Thus, while Allah is not in need of us, He performs His task of Judging humanity by separating the hardworking slaves from the lazy noes!!

yeah sis u got it right !! they meant to say !! Lady said !! when God /Allah does not need our worship,Allah does not demand, seek, or request that we worship Him? then why human's (mother & you people are forcing us )  u won't understand our belief, everyone have different level of faith and u people are far from it  ,  its better for u to follow simple islam ,and as u are saying that Worship is for our own benefit right ? , but we don't want benefits of akhirah, we want worldly benefits  okay now let us ruin our akhirah !! 

Quoting U !

One of the jobs which the mother is doing as an astrologer it itself Haram.  Allah has said in the Quran loud & clear that NONE knows the unseen but HIM.  But to earn money she indulges in telling people the future when Allah has given her no such warrants.  She feels tired to pray after she returns home, but she doesn't feel tired to do a Haram job like astrology, fooling people with wrong information about the unseen.  How can such a mom be a good example for her kids?  Very sad situation ?

!!!

Sis  Sad. kids admire their mom as very smart lady , and value her talent as money  maker , the lady who's earning money with her talent and send money as Sadaqa, khairat , or to help relatives back home. .

Lady said what i am earning haram ? I just tell the nice things, and if i didn't have this money so called haram income at ur sight , i could not help other needy people , i could not perform umrah , i could not do hajj , i am doing all good things because i have source of income ... So Allah will surly forgive us .

Q: My question is i don't get her sincere passion via haram income ? Where does Quran say u earn haram money and help others , perform umrah  and hajj ??

she said hunh i don't wanna clarify  U ...

U know sis I noticed one more thing , that both husband ( husband  more) and wife are  impressed of non-Muslim worship free life , they have non muslim friends  and in whole conversation they were admiring non muslims ,( god -free people ) and yet proud themselves to be a Muslim by birth, strong imaan and  Tawheed etc .well meeting over and discussion ends up by that man ,He said , i advice  u do not waste ur time on us , if Allah wills then only  miracle  can change my mind and heart nothing els .please leave us we are fine with it .

Smiley  May Allah help this family

Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: