Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 19, 2024, 05:55:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Do we have authority to ease in Deen/Religion? How far parents are authorized ?‏

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Do we have authority to ease in Deen/Religion? How far parents are authorized ?‏  (Read 686 times)
muslima

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 11, 2014, 05:49:03 pm »

salamem to all   Smiley

Sharing  with U guys ,today's very ,interesting , weired case ,it is a sad situation of one family we met ,where the First generation fed up with 2nd and 3rd generation ,Grandparents brought up that issue ,those who have done their job very well for their own children's but , when were their own children's thoughts and faith changed they have no idea even worse their grandchildren's are unfortunate and very poor in this regard.They said with deep grief ! Q ! Does parents have right to make changes in fard/ farz ? we are living in most horrible time how to keep our children’s and grandchildren's on straight path ? how to teach them , balance Duniya with Akhira ?

Brief introduction of family !!

Pakistani family ! Four children's 3 son , one daughter ,Mother (working lady ,part time, job as astrologer ,husband don’t like her job but fail to stop her ) Lady and her daughter some time read Quran mostly when someone die , and do offer salat properly but her husband and 3 son's don’t , elder son 20 year old strong in belief but without performing any religious duty ,just like his father , Some time these  both gentleman's offer salat when they will's, or if they are in good mood .Basically this family don't believe in ritual duties ( especially salat/ prayer's and ramadan fast ) rather believe in good deeds and helping other and honesty etc ..

@ Thats how these parents are  spoiling and ruining their children's life and akhirah ..

Q: Mom How do I pray when I am very tired , I am exhausted, had a long day, lots of work , study etc now I got lazy with my Salat, Mom / dad , can i skip my salat ? or i will go straight into Hell if i don't pray ? I know I have to pray, but I am too tired, i will pray later (@ and that later time never comes , or some time comes ones a week grandfather told ) please mom tell grandparents stop giving us lectures on praying and fasting we are not kids  they just don't understand rather try to scared us but we don't.

Answer , From loving parents !! what rubish, No my dear don't be seared , Allah knows everything , He is merciful, He will forgive everything except shirk , it's ok if u are tired leave it take some rest ? u are not disbeliever , hell is not for muslims.

Grandmother got angry ,Are U God of ur children's ? I noticed it's happening each day ,this is enough , ur children’s are used to skip ramadan fast and  now , they are continuesly skipping salat , and it's okay for U ? how could u say that ? Don't u know namaz /Prayer /Salat is one of the most important pillars of Islam,it is an obligation on every single person,who gives U authority to make changes in religion , in farz ? they don't want to pray because they are lazy or tired , every day ? they just delay it until it is convenient for them ,will pray it Qadaa/qaza ? one day it will become their unchangeable habit then u can't help them ,And what will u do when Allah will question u about it ?

Lady to her Mother ! I will take blame on myself Okay,  but please u stop portraying Allah furious picture , what i have said wrong ? Allah is merciful ,isn’t ? will He put them in jahanum / hell because they skip salat ? what about their rest of good deeds ,? tawheed ? (also elder son) he have migraine he can’t fast , what should i do ? force him for fasting ? do u want him to hate religion , to hate Allah , No i can’t do this , at least they love's god because of His mercy , time has changed mother , we are muslim Alhamdulillah , we are believers not disbeliever this is enough ..Husband agrees with his wife and said to his mother in law !! why u are making a big issue,my kids are very good muslims they do pray sometimes but not regularly so what , they are busy thats it , my mother never forced me and i was happy with my mother , i didn’t pray ever regularly , am i bad muslim , i never lie , i never cheat ,the most impt thing is they are good human beings that’s enough ,i won’t force them too so please leave it.

we spoke to family both husband and wife  it was very disappointing ,grandmother was right , they both are complelty f*kin hopeless,  Angry, Am Including Different Questions from young muslims of this family ..

Q: Are we born to serve Allah only ? what about worldly matters , duties , job , education ? if we don’t have time to manage religious practices but serving at work with honesty isn’t equal to worship ?

Q: Tawheed and good work isn't enough ? what about Muslim who doesn't pray ??? Even if he/ she believes Allah, all prophets & prophet Muhammad (pbuh ), the final day , Angels etc ?

Q:Things we do as Muslims are no benefit Allah , since we can't benefit Him in any way so why we have to perform the rituals of Islam ,( especially salat & roza /fast ) in order to satisfy or worship Allah ?

Q: If He don’t need us why He said in Quran  ??

And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me. 51:56

Q: Why Allah is in need of human worship ? How to worship Him 24/7 , 5 time prayer's , fasting , reading Quran how to manage in hectic life ? When we really have No time ? it’s difficult at work ,yes we cant manage , work is more important ,also we cant, fast in ramadn it's so exhausting am not healthy enough ,fasting hurts me etc ..

Q: If Allah does not need our worship then why we hurt ourselves , why should we push ourselves for something difficult to manage , one students said , yeah we have too much load of my study even when back home , assignment this or that , its difficult to offer all qaza's or reading / understaning Quran , Why, it's make us bad if we cant manage ? why the worship should be done forcefully and ritually ? What about worldly matters ? Dont we go school or collage ,or to work just to guard our prayers , lock ourselves at home or simply become mullah ,one said i want to be a doctor ? my schedule is tough , What should i do , leave my study , because am created to worship Allah ?

Q: Islam Is all about action of salat OR accepting the oness of Allah by heart is enough , what about Amal ( simply good deeds) , all will be rejected if don’t perform Salat or fast in ramadan ? What is the punishment for a muslim adult that doesn't pray? we think there is no hard rules in deen ,shirk is unforgivable sin but rest of rituals / worship will be forgiven , we believe He is merciful ,He would not judge us like type of religious mindset and ulemas , or tablighi guys , we are not kafir..

Sad

I can't express in words what i felt ,shocked ,speachless, Q: Which type of belife is that ?? ,which type of mentality is this ? that people are living with misguided belief , that tawheed and good works is enough and that they don't have to perform the rituals of Islam in order to satisfy Allah. ? Well Islam is a practice not nationality , salat is obliged ,Praying in islam is very important it should come as the first priority in our daily lives. Without any question, Allah Almighty created His Servants to Worship Him Not because He need rather we need Allah

1st @ Allah /God does not need anything ,

O mankind, you are those in need of Allah , while Allah is the Free of need, the Praiseworthy. 35:15

Pickthall
O mankind! Ye are the poor in your relation to Allah. And Allah! He is the Absolute, the Owner of Praise.

@ O ye who believe! Ward off from yourselves and your families a Fire whereof the fuel is men and stones, over which are set angels strong, severe, who resist not Allah in that which He commandeth them, but do that which they are commanded.66:6

O ye who believe! Lo! among your wives and your children there are enemies for you, therefor beware of them. And if ye efface and overlook and forgive, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.64:14

Your wealth and your children are only a temptation, whereas Allah! with Him is an immense reward.64:15

We are obliged by Allah to be responsible for our children as they are the prime fruit of a family, and God /Allah has entrusted us with nurturing them according to His teachings. If we pass this test of responsibility, then Paradise is the highest reward; otherwise, it is a straight route to Hellfire.

@ True believers should perform prayers regularly, with out such excuse , because Allah commend us to pray ! Look what Allah Almighty Said in the Holy Quran:

What hath brought you to this burning /into Hell fire ? They will answer: We were not of those who prayed 74:42:43

"So woe to the worshippers ,Who are heedless of their prayer, Who would be seen (at worship) 107:4-6

And enjoin upon thy people worship, and be constant therein. We ask not of thee a provision: We provided for thee. And the sequel is for righteousness. 20:132

Lo! the hypocrites seek to beguile Allah, but it is He Who beguileth them. When they stand up to worship they perform it languidly and to be seen of men, and are mindful of Allah but little; 4:412

With eyes downcast, abasement stupefying them. And they had been summoned to prostrate themselves while they were yet unhurt.68:43

For he neither trusted, nor prayed. 75:31

When it is said unto them: Bow down, they bow not down! 77:48

Woe unto the repudiators on that day! 77:49

And when it is said to them, 'Prostrate yourselves!' they do not so. Ah woe, that Day, to the rejecters of Truth! , 77:48-49

yeah ,Sometimes we find people working for this worldly life and pretend to have forgotten that one day they will die and be brought to account ,then there are others who do great deeds with the Hereafter in mind, but completely neglect their financial and familial responsibilities but Islam does not ask for us to live in isolation, to cut ourselves off from society, worldly life , study etc neither allow us to completely drown ourselves into earthly life .Our religion is not one of extremes . well it is Very easy to blance duniya and akhirah , Place the Duniya in ur hand and place the Akhira in ur heart, follow Quran alone that's it, @ The key is to always have akhirah on top of our mind and list of priorities, 3 points !!

First thing ! We know as Muslims that one of the main acts which distinguishes a Muslim from a non-Muslim is Salat (prayer) ,so all excuses are bullshit

Second ! remind urself what is this world ???

A: This dunya (world) is like a shadow, run after it and you will never be able to catch it,because Allah say !

This worldly life is no more than a temporary illusion 5:20

Naught is the life of the world save a pastime and a spot ,6:32

Third ,Remember death !

@ For that shake urself ,better keep ur mouth shut if u are speaking on behalf of shaitan, switch off ur extra smart brain , listen , read and concentrate on this verse through ur heart , open ur inner eye ,  Passing this test is not an easy task.

Unto Me is the journeying 31:14

to Me is (thy final) Goal / final destination .31:14 surah luqman

if U are true believer then it will take few min , so think, where does life end ? Where are we going to? Where are we traveling to? Where is our final destination?  We may find the best of doctors, lawyers , teachers etc but when they died their , who they become ? there status Not more then a soul who return to The Lord / Allah Almighty, because in reality we all know that even if u are the greatest achiever in this world, at the end, u will come back from where u made from,To ur creator, .Sometimes we race into something we desire too much that we forget the real essence of our life, the real purpose why we are created, why we are standing, surviving this duniya. For a moment, we should sit and think, how can my heart beat? what makes it beat, aside from those things we learn from Science, or better yet, how did we have science ? Who created these things that science tells us to study ? Who created the Earth? the World? the People? who give u intelligent brain to become a doctor , scientist or teacher, think , about it if ur education taking u away from Allah then it's useless for U,Does it take so much of ur time to offer farz only ? Does it take effort from u to get up and hold the Quran open it and turn the page and read it only one verse ? Is it that so hard for u to make effort of letting Him talk to u? When everyday of ur life, He has and has been pouring His Mercy upon u ? are u really that busy U can't offer farz salat ? and if u die with out completing ur education or doctorate or whatever ? what will u take ur job,ur degree or deeds ??? so take over ur shaitani brain ,ask urself when did u last read the Quran ? read to make u understand why u are here.

and send (good deeds) before you for your souls, and fear Allah, and know that ye will (one day) meet Him, 2:223

O ye who believe! Observe your duty to Allah. And let every soul look to that which it sendeth on before for the morrow. And observe your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is Informed of what ye do. 59:18

Establish worship, and pay the poor-due; and whatever of good ye send before (you) for your souls, ye will find it with Allah. Lo! Allah is Seer of what ye do.2:110

And what you send for yourself of the good, you will find it with God better and greater in reward. So ask for God´s forgiveness. Indeed God is forgiving and kind ,surah muzamil verse 73: 20.

Those who love the life of the world more than the Hereafter, and debar (men) from the way of Allah and would have it crooked: such are far astray.14:3

And Satan saith, when the matter hath been decided: Lo! Allah promised you a promise of truth; and I promised you, then failed you. And I had no power over you save that I called unto you and ye obeyed me. So blame not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can ye help me, Lo! I disbelieved in that which ye before ascribed to me. Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom.14:22

And be not ye as those who forgot Allah, therefor He caused them to forget their souls. Such are the evil-doers./
Those are the defiantly disobedient .59:19 .

@ Dear brother and sister , loving parents , we don't have any authority to make any change in Allah's command , and whatever Quran has made obligatory upon us ,so if u truly love and care ur family,help them to strengthen their iman, call them to salvation , to real success.don't always worried about their rest or sleep it will never be enough and such love and care could lead you and ur family to hell.

look at the pic !!

Guys !! what would U advice  to such loving and caring parents those who are very concerning about their kids health , sleep and rest , peace of mind , education and cant compromise on their health but religious obligatory have no meaning at all ???? correction and feedback please  Smiley

Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 01:50:45 am »

Walaikum as-Salam sis Smiley     

Very interesting story as you always share dear sis.  Thank you.  But it is also a very sad story Sad    I read it carefully and must say first, may Allah Almighty protect our families from such waywardness, conceit and misguidance. 

Only the grandparents seem to be rightly guided.  But what can one do in such situations?  This attitude is very common in many Muslim families.  It gets far worse when such families immigrate to non-Muslim countries where the daily lifestyle is geared up only to adjust the practical issues of life.  But the Quran commands us that our practical life is a part of our Faith.  Hence Muslim families with little or no spiritual foundation make their own rules to simplify their daily lives.  Sometimes they also create justifications and insist they are not doing anything Haram.  They don't realize how much their approach clashes with Quranic values because they never read the Quran .. and sometimes when they do ritualistically, it's only like a parrot without the slightest of following, let alone analysis, reflection and interest.

Actually this family hasn't been able to understand the fact that Allah's Message is not a ritual but a code of life itself.   Indeed Tawheed is the cornerstone of Faith without which everything else becomes useless.  Those parents say "are we born to serve Allah only?"  It only shows how little they have understood of truth and reality.  No one knows better than Allah how complex practical life is.   For that reason He has sent the complete set of instructions through His Final Message for humans who desire to be His loyal slaves need guidance at every step of life in order to adhere to the Halal track as best as they can.   

I don't know what they mean by saying that "things we do as Muslims do not benefit Allah."  Well of course, Allah is totally independent and does NOT need our worship nor our good deeds.  Allah is there forever, and He will forever remain the All-Knowing and the All-Powerful.  Our worship along with good deeds are for the benefit of our own souls and an evidence of the strength of our commitment to Him.  The stronger the commitment, the stronger our love for Him; the stronger our love for Him, the stronger our Faith in Him.  Thus, while Allah is not in need of us, He performs His task of Judging humanity by separating the hardworking slaves from the lazy ones.   An example: A teacher does not benefit whether or not the student works hard to pass his/her exams.  However, the teacher will give the student good marks if the student performs well, and will fail the student if he or she does badly.  Therefore, similarly, Allah is no doubt completely independent of us.  But by being heedful, we help ourselves and being heedless will only hurt our own souls for Allah is definitely a Watcher over all things.  He has created life with a purpose with all its demanding circumstances and thus He monitors how we handle those circumstances.  This family is obviously handling its circumstances of life very incorrectly.  As I already said, it doesn't even seem to have the right understanding of the Quranic ideology.  Obviously how will it when it doesn't even believe in recognizing the Message of Allah as the source of practical guidance, instructions and advise?

One of the jobs which the mother is doing as an astrologer it itself Haram.  Allah has said in the Quran loud & clear that NONE knows the unseen but HIM.  But to earn money she indulges in telling people the future when Allah has given her no such warrants.  She feels tired to pray after she returns home, but she doesn't feel tired to do a Haram job like astrology, fooling people with wrong information about the unseen.  How can such a mom be a good example for her kids?  Very sad situation Sad   

Believing in good deeds is of course very important but it goes alongside the expression of our love for Allah, that is, reading His Final Message, performing salat, fasting.  Reading the Quran is very important especially for those who have hardly studied it until now. Quran is the source of pruning and adjusting our good deeds within our lives as believers.  Otherwise, just talking about good deeds, many kuffar also perform what they call "good deeds" by helping people, being honest etc.  But they don't do it with the thought of Allah in their hearts.  They claim the reason for their good deeds is the drive behind their conscience.  In that case, they may get their reward in this world but nothing in the next.  They did their good deeds with the thought of this world by excluding the thought of the Hereafter .. thus Allah will grant them the reward only in this world and nothing in the Hereafter.   They rejected Him in this world, so He will reject them in the next world. This doesn't mean that selfish and dishonest people will do well in the Hereafter by claiming they believe.  But again, this should not be taken as a viewpoint to decide that just performing good deeds without performing our daily devotion to Allah is okay.  If we detach ourselves from worshiping Allah and decide to perform our good deeds without the help of His guidance, then such "good deeds" run the risk of weakening and fizzling off with time because they lack the support and drive that comes with the thought of Allah and our commitment to Him.  The drive of one's conscience is never enough.  Conscience, if left to itself, can be good or bad or a mix of both.  It is Allah that grants guidance, depending upon how much we make ourselves worth His guidance.  Without Allah's guidance, human conscience has limited ability to grow, often being left stunted as we have seen in the cases of many.

Another important aspect here is intention or niyyah.  A person may get stuck in a harrowing routine which does not make any concessions offering them time for prayers or reading of the Quran; that person feels upset and guilty about it, and tries hard to find time whenever they can.  As a result, some days they are able to offer their prayers, read the Quran and do some zikr.  But on certain other days they lag behind and reluctantly, against their wishes, end up missing their spiritual duty.  In such cases the person will never try to justify the omission of their duty with impertinent statements like "Allah does not benefit by our worship" and so on.  Instead, they will be apologetic, full of remorse and extremely regretful.  They will reassure themselves and accordingly tell others that they are constantly trying, with the request to pray for their success in their efforts.  Therefore, such cases are different, in that, they are more humble who acknowledge their fault.  Allah may not always take into account how much we worship Him, but how hard we try to keep our commitment to Him by making efforts to be as regular as we can.   However, to lose track of worshiping Allah nor reading His Message after getting too wrapped up with the mundane issues of life, and on top of that, being convinced of their infallibility and misinterpreting their neglect as righteousness is definitely a rude and sinful act in the Sight of Allah and in the sight of sincere believers.  The bottom line about such people is that their Faith is weak and hence it got easily defeated when put to the test, but their ego won't let them admit it.  Hence they cannot even think of themselves as honest in the true sense of the term.   Maybe they are "honest" to each other concerning the daily issues of life, but not honest about their duties toward Allah which leaves their task pathetically incomplete.

Managing the stress of work and daily life is nothing new.  Everyone faces it.  Yet some are able to manage it well despite a busy life, some are not.  Children going to school and bringing home assignments aren't anything novel either.  Every child goes through this phase .. every child goes to school and college.  My kids get plenty of assignments from school.  My husband and I work like mules in our family business and return home drenched in fatigue.  But giving time to Allah is an embedded and inseparable part of our schedule.  We are so used to it that omitting it feels profoundly disturbing that it's impossible for us to shed our exhaustion & fatigue unless we don't keep returning to Allah through our worship at the times prescribed by Him.  Consequently it keeps strengthening our Faith and deepens our sincerity as guardians of the principles of our daily lives.  Accordingly we teach our kids and they devoutly follow it.  It's sad that this family which is being discussed thinks that they are the only ones who work and send their kids to school who return home with assignments.

Indeed you're right sis.  They are speaking on behalf of Shaitaan, the biggest enemy of Allah.  Shaitaan is always very happy with such people.   Allah says in Surah Al-Anam: "Thus have We appointed unto every prophet an adversary - devils of humankind and jinn who inspire in one another plausible discourse through guile. If thy Lord willed, they would not do so; so leave them alone with their devising; That the hearts of those who believe not in the Hereafter may incline thereto, and that they may take pleasure therein, and that they may earn what they are earning."  (6:112-113).   If you concentrate on the underlined portion in particular, this is exactly what's happening with that family you met.  Their claiming to be believers is a weak claim which they have themselves proven through their actions.  If they had true love of Allah in their hearts, their love for His guidance would also be much more; and in that case they would not say rude stuff like what will Allah benefit from this or that.   

Another important thing here is, which is also highlighted in the above verses, that no one can guide such creatures who have voluntarily chosen to put Allah behind them on the basis of their discrepant ideas and rudimentary excuses.  As you would know, Allah has elucidated in the Quran many times that He grants guidance only to those who open up their hearts and reach out to Him in search of His guidance. A person who has little or no commitment to spend time exclusively with Allah and also harbors no remorse over it, has made no effort to seek His guidance.  So why should Allah awaken them?  And if Allah does not awaken them, it's impossible for us to awaken their misguided minds.  It's people like these who drift toward Satan's outwardly colorful temptations and are yet convinced of their innocence.

I feel sad for their grandparents.  But they too are helpless.  My advise would be that let the grandparents not grieve for their misguided children and grandchildren. Everyone will have to answer to Allah only for themselves.  The grandparents have already called the younger members of their family to guidance, but they didn't heed.  So, it's not the grandparents' responsibility any more.  Thus as Allah says in Verse 6:112 "so leave them alone with their devising;"
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 08:22:22 pm »

Salam again sis  Smiley

Jazak Allah khair My Dear sis Heba , ur response comforts me  a lot ,  bunch of thanks i
am. 200. % agree with  U my sis ,

sorry for the late reply ,  i was so disturb , upset. Sad because of this case actually  grandparents don't wanna give up on two young grandchildren's , so we met them again today , don't know how to say !  Angry Angry  I have never ever met such extremely arrogant and  rude people in my life ,both husband and wife are following their desires and speak's the language of shaitan  and that man  uffff , ill -Mannered , mentally ill , spiritually ill , Sad  I seek refuge from Allah Almighty  Cry , i cant write here the Words he said about deen ,those words are echoing in my mind ,soul shaking,heart trembling words never Heard from any  muslim , He really needs Allah's help, especial mercy , May Allah grant him sense of repentance ,and forgive him whatever he said , Cry no muslim have courage to say that  Sad  he is on the path of destruction, No muslim could ever speaks such words , further he said , i am sick of listening these things do u people have anything new to tell us except, these Centuries old stories ,and duties, please don't quote me any verses  this method is not for me, neither i  am interested nor i understand it , this method might work on common muslims ,but not on me ,  it is good for u because u people are searching Him / Allah in Quran ,so carry on , but  In my sight U people are single old pattern followers , those who just fear  Allah but don't know God / Allah , u people are 0/0 .feelingless, thoughtless . I don't fear Him , i know Him , Allah will judge us on niyah ,and our deeds , my niyah and deeds are perfect ,correct , i am satisfied  , i don't need to do daily 5. Time worship like job, i do pray when i feel ,and i will pray whenever i want , Sajdah shukar i do happily but praying as daily duty because of fear of hell fire  or as order , or to my own benefit my soul ,  i can't and i have no regret for that , i have personal connection with Him , i don't need to be like everyone . Islam is all about tawheed  thats it , rest duties are up to every individual do it or not .. Tawheed is everything ..

quoting U  !!

I don't know what they mean by saying that "things we do as Muslims do not benefit Allah."  Well of course, Allah is totally independent and does NOT need our worship nor our good deeds.  Allah is there forever, and He will forever remain the All-Knowing and the All-Powerful.  Our worship along with good deeds are for the benefit of our own souls and an evidence of the strength of our commitment to Him.  The stronger the commitment, the stronger our love for Him; the stronger our love for Him, the stronger our Faith in Him.  Thus, while Allah is not in need of us, He performs His task of Judging humanity by separating the hardworking slaves from the lazy noes!!

yeah sis u got it right !! they meant to say !! Lady said !! when God /Allah does not need our worship,Allah does not demand, seek, or request that we worship Him? then why human's (mother & you people are forcing us )  u won't understand our belief, everyone have different level of faith and u people are far from it  ,  its better for u to follow simple islam ,and as u are saying that Worship is for our own benefit right ? , but we don't want benefits of akhirah, we want worldly benefits  okay now let us ruin our akhirah !! 

Quoting U !

One of the jobs which the mother is doing as an astrologer it itself Haram.  Allah has said in the Quran loud & clear that NONE knows the unseen but HIM.  But to earn money she indulges in telling people the future when Allah has given her no such warrants.  She feels tired to pray after she returns home, but she doesn't feel tired to do a Haram job like astrology, fooling people with wrong information about the unseen.  How can such a mom be a good example for her kids?  Very sad situation ?

!!!

Sis  Sad. kids admire their mom as very smart lady , and value her talent as money  maker , the lady who's earning money with her talent and send money as Sadaqa, khairat , or to help relatives back home. .

Lady said what i am earning haram ? I just tell the nice things, and if i didn't have this money so called haram income at ur sight , i could not help other needy people , i could not perform umrah , i could not do hajj , i am doing all good things because i have source of income ... So Allah will surly forgive us .

Q: My question is i don't get her sincere passion via haram income ? Where does Quran say u earn haram money and help others , perform umrah  and hajj ??

she said hunh i don't wanna clarify  U ...

U know sis I noticed one more thing , that both husband ( husband  more) and wife are  impressed of non-Muslim worship free life , they have non muslim friends  and in whole conversation they were admiring non muslims ,( god -free people ) and yet proud themselves to be a Muslim by birth, strong imaan and  Tawheed etc .well meeting over and discussion ends up by that man ,He said , i advice  u do not waste ur time on us , if Allah wills then only  miracle  can change my mind and heart nothing els .please leave us we are fine with it .

Smiley  May Allah help this family

Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 10:44:43 pm »

Ya Allah, this weird family is making me faint!   Are they really Muslims or what?  The grandparents are Muslims alright, but their kids and grand kids are just bizarre to say the least.  Worst of all is their glaring pride and conceit which is distinctly a sign of rebels comfortable in the control of Satan.  No Muslim even with a shred of sincerity would talk like this.

If that man, the father, really respects Tawheed as much as he claims, then why is he so disrespectful towards the Book of Tawheed, the Noble Quran? Doesn't he know that Divine confirmation of Tawheed comes from the Glorious Quran containing a complete set of Laws indispensable for human life and conduct?  Doesn't he know that the principle of Tawheed carries an important purpose, and the rules on how to achieve that purpose is contained only in the Book of Tawheed - the Most Noble Quran?

Allah has instructed us to worship Him five times everyday (which is also in the Quran as a commandment) not because He needs it, but because He wants to monitor and test how much we love Him and how seriously we follow His orders.

They don't want benefits of Akhirah and just want benefits of the world ??  Really?  Well, that means, to put it plainly, they are basically disbelievers or atheists.  They are only using the term Tawheed to hide their disbelief.  How can a true Muslim ever say or think that they don't care for the benefits of Akhirah?  It's best to ignore such people.  Perhaps they should be told not to come to the masjid because they are not interested in reforming themselves nor healing their spiritually ill minds.  They are only interested in rigidly arguing and asserting that they are right without a pause for self-reflection.  Such people run the risk of corrupting other innocent minds as well.  Thus, it's best to leave them alone and tell them "salaam, no need for you guys to come here until you sober down and come to your senses."

Sister Heba mentioned correctly that there might be Muslims who are sincere believers yet they may sometimes miss their prayers, now and then, about which they feel guilty and unhappy.  I can understand that, and I can also ask forgiveness for them from Allah, because they are humble and repentant who recognize their mistake and continue with their efforts to improve.  They can definitely be categorized as believers like any other sincere Muslim.

But this family is strange.  Their acts aren't simply unintentional mistakes but calculated and intentional moves.  For that reason they don't even express remorse, never even talk about seeking forgiveness of Allah.

Taubah.  I seek refuge in Allah from such arrogance of sheer disbelief.

I would say again, it's best to leave such folk on their own.  Earthly life is temporary.  Before they  know, it will be time to face Allah.  People think Judgment Day is millions of years away after death.  Not quite as far as humans are concerned.  Allah has clarified this fact several times in the Quran.  After death, resurrection on the Day of Judgment will seem like a few hours or at most a couple of days.  That's how close the Final Judgment is.  All miscreants will come to know the truth and will be dealt with for their pride and neglect in preference of this fleeting life - InshAllah.

Many thanks for your very sensible opinion, sisters Muslima and Heba. 

Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 07:36:22 pm »

salamem sis zeynab ,

Yeah sis they are muslims , they both said , when they were in pak , they had same belief , same thoughts and feelings but they never showed or shared with anyone, they knew that no one would accept their logic, so they never talk to any one bout their bullshit , thoughts, & senseless logic , but when they were moved here then they felt now we have got complete freedom , free from all question and answers , @ btw that lady was astrologer since she was in pak it was her hobby at that time and now it's her profession..

@
I would like to thanks MV , Jazak  Allah kahir my sister Allah bless both of u ,I  am very grateful to both of U , sis Heba and sis Zeynab ur advise and detailed , clarification really helped me to take decision, U both were right , that we better leave them, and we have decided to leave these people and told them today , we cant take responsibility for such arrogant family because we don't want to argue with them , as it's very clear they won't listen to anyone and if we will talk through Quran references they will surly disrespect it ,which is not at all acceptable, also in this way they will filled their own recorded books with pagan words,  So they been told !! For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."109:6   though grandparents are welcome along only with girl (grand daughter ) ,because granny have little hope from that girl but , we told her , if she want to learn anything , it must be a respectful way towards Allah , Quran and prophet 's otherwise big no for her too , And the rest of arrogant crazy , ill family member are no more welcome.. @ ,We pray May Allah change their hearts & guide before their death , May they don't die in the state of disbelievers. ... Ya Allah rehem ameen 

Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 02:29:42 am »

Walaikum As-Salaam dear sister.  Yes, you did the right thing by quoting Verse 109:6  and telling them stay away.  Unfortunately there are quite many people in Pakistan with this deplorable mentality who talk the same way as this family while living in Pakistan.  Indian influence, impact of Western culture and media domination is wrecking havoc within the minds of many Pakistanis who are misconstruing the ideology of education through their utter misguidance. There are few who change for the better after immigrating abroad when see the shocking immoralities carried out in the society, and they miss their roots and feel homesick.  But such ones are few.  Most of them change for the worse; the secular surroundings of a non-Muslim society help to further ignite the evil within them.

May Allah Almighty grant us and our families refuge from all such misguidance. 
Those who have fallen into this fahoosh trap are indeed unfortunate.  May Allah grant them guidance, but they must first make themselves worthy of His guidance.

May Allah Almighty bestow sabr on the grandparents.  It must be very sad and painful for them to watch their family drift away in this direction. 
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2014, 05:13:21 pm »

jazak Allah dear sis , yeah indeed that's very sad and painful for grandparents and for us as well, it first time we withdraw any case   Sad may Allah help them .
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: