Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 28, 2024, 08:49:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Animal world artwork for kids

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Animal world artwork for kids  (Read 3713 times)
Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 23, 2014, 03:22:41 am »

As-Salam Alaykum and hi to all kids after a long, long time. 

Me hope you guys have been enjoying this board.  If you are a first time visitor, please explore it. 

Today I'm posting here an incredibly cute and cozy bundle of some dozensof pics.  These artworks are by Susan Wheeler, Jill Barklem and others.

ENJOY!  I'm sure many parents would love it too
  Cheesy

Art loving bunny

Bunny pastry shop

Turtle ride

Cosmopolitan crowd

Wowie, what a great food-rich kitchen, Alhumdulilah!

Who doesn't enjoy a boat ride on calm waters?

Bunny enjoys his cup a coffee by the window on a cold blustery day

Cunning mr. fox out for a walk; what the heck is he up to?

Flower picking

Miss mousey on her favorite couch, reads her favorite book sipping her cup a tea

When grandma has a backache and must stay in bed, everyone pampers her with gifts, delicious cup a tea and what not

Miss mousey and her basket full of cherries

Teapot cottage

A bunny bakery that sells delectable pastries!

Peaceful sleep with sweet dreams on a warm starry night

Mamma duck and ducklings;  a busy day with household chores

Bunny picnic on a beautiful summer day

Berry picking lil mice

Fruit and veggie picking mice group

Ooops!  angry kitty

Lil kittens on the wall while mamma keeps an eye

and it's lunch time Smiley

The typical Bramley Hedge kitchen loaded with yummy foods and a three-layer cake!

Mamma mouse prepares her lil ones for bed

Home renovation Smiley

Two miss mousies sew, stitch and chat under a flowery tree while  the little ones play

Chestnut and berries

Mouse on a hammock

Mouse on a swing

Tailor mouse

Miss mousey's plush bedroom; with baby on lap she watches the mousey-maid clean the window

Aw!  this is some picnic!!  Mouse, frog, birdie and bumble bee under the mushroom patio

Mouse comforts tearful bunny who found no carrots in the farm today

Squirrel party

Bunny kitchen;  mamma prepares cake batter

Cherry-tree bird neighborhood

Bunny bedtime stories

Miss mousey returns home

Mouse family dinner time

HOPE YOU LIKED THESE SWEET LIL COZY PICS.  HOWEVER, THESE ARE FICTIONS FOR YOU KIDS, HIGHLIGHTING THE IMPORTANCE OF A PEACEFUL LIFE FULL OF LOVE AND CARE FOR EACH OTHER WHEN YOU GROW UP.  INSH'ALLAH, IN JANNAT HUMANS WILL LIVE STILL MORE PEACEFULLY IN A WORLD EVEN MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL.  AMEEN.

Related post:
Traditional children's stories with moral lessons

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 04:15:43 am »

This is absolutely lovely sister Ruhi  Smiley   I like it even more than the kids would  Cheesy

So nice and cozy, you're right.  Reminds me of Jannat.  InshAllah, we will experience much greater peace there.  Ameen ya Rab. 

I also pray and hope kids learn of love and peace among themselves by deriving lessons from such simple illustrated messages. 

Thank you sister Ruhi.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 05:18:40 pm »

Thumbsup sis ruhi , wow very interesting i like it too  Grin

Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111
N. Truth Seeker
Quiet guy technology nerd | TEAM MUSLIM VILLA

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 05:24:50 am »

Cheesy Grin Cheesy   This is just amazing!  The kids in my household will go berserk over it.  They will also want to steal most of these pics by saving them.  Hope you won't mind that Sister Ruhi.  And yeah  teethsmile   Sister Zeynab is right, I too like it just as much as the kids.  The drawings are just so snug n cozy.  InshAllah, in Jannat we will find such serenity for humans.  It can only be possible in Jannat for those fortunate enough to be admitted there.  This world is going crazy by the day, and animals can really teach us plenty of lessons. 
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 02:16:48 am »

O!  Thanks sisters and brother TS for liking this animal world series.  Of course your nephews and nieces can take any pic they like or all of them.  My pleasure  Cheesy  They really do look super, don't they?  My sons went crazy and my daughter is now just about learning to read pics  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 10:21:50 pm »

Salam Sister Ruhi.  You know what?  Grin   This animals' world artwork cost us at least $150.00.  My two nieces and one nephew went so crazy about it that they just wouldn't let go.  First wanted to download the pics to ipad  Cheesy  Then they wanted to make a real booklet out of it.  So my brother-in-law and me, together, purchased at least 4 color printer cartridges to print all photos on real paper, then gave it for binding and made a complete children's book out of it.  It's looking very nice.  They took it to school and kids in their class went crazy too  Cheesy Cheesy   But my sister strictly told them no more printing.  However I told them "secretly" I would buy them another color cartridge if they wanted more prints.  So if you post more of similar pics here, I'll be gettin some more assignments  Grin   The kids keep checking this page every week.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 01:28:04 am »

teethsmile
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 02:27:51 am »

Salam Sister Ruhi.  You know what?  Grin   This animals' world artwork cost us at least $150.00.  My two nieces and one nephew went so crazy about it that they just wouldn't let go.  First wanted to download the pics to ipad  Cheesy  Then they wanted to make a real booklet out of it.  So my brother-in-law and me, together, purchased at least 4 color printer cartridges to print all photos on real paper, then gave it for binding and made a complete children's book out of it.  It's looking very nice.  They took it to school and kids in their class went crazy too  Cheesy Cheesy   But my sister strictly told them no more printing.  However I told them "secretly" I would buy them another color cartridge if they wanted more prints.  So if you post more of similar pics here, I'll be gettin some more assignments  Grin   The kids keep checking this page every week.

Yaa Aww !!   Jumping   I was talking to Sis Ruhi a couple of days ago and she said she does have some more animals' arts for kids  Grin   That might not just mean a new assignment for you brother, but probably another $80 worth of cartridges  Cheesy   My ones also liked it immensely and have saved the images in the two other laptops usually used by them.  But no printing & binding.  Thank Allah. 
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 12:11:36 am »

Oh brothaaaa !!!!  oopsem    LaaughingAway    I never knew it would become so costly for ya and ya family ......   br. TS .. next time try ta make color photocopies.  That might be a bit cheaper though not much I guess  Cheesy

Well here's the 'threat.'  Yeah sis Heba is right.  I got some more wonderful  animal world sketches for kids .... ones by Beatrix Potter and Jill Barklem on the kids' stories Brambly Hedge.  They're really cute and cozy ones.  Will put them up so make sure you stack up a little extra savings next month  Grin  just kidding.  Though I can imagine it must be lookin really nice and unique cause it's custom-made.  If my sons see your comments and get this idea, they'll be at it too  Cheesy Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2014, 02:26:57 am »

Roll Eyes   

Ahahah ha ha ...... just kidding sis.  It's always fun to spend for the simple pleasure of kids.  InshAllah, do put up the new pics soon.  The children of our household will be exhilerated!  Like I said they keep checking this page for any new ones they can find.  Actually a lot of us, adults, like watching these pics just as much.  It's a much needed break from the daily violence around the globe we keep watching , hearing and reading about. 
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2014, 02:29:38 am »

It's always fun to spend for the simple pleasure of kids. 

Thumbsup

Actually a lot of us, adults, like watching these pics just as much.  It's a much needed break from the daily violence around the globe we keep watching , hearing and reading about. 

So true brother ....
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2014, 04:17:19 pm »

Exactly brother and sister  Smiley

I've got a bunch of 30 or so new pics for kiddos.  Sorting them out and downloading them at photobucket for url to post here.  InshAllah, will put them up tonight to tomorrow 
viictery
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2014, 01:33:14 pm »

As-salam Alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Yesterday was my busiest day at online MV baby sitting  Cheesy Grin Cheesy   kiddos went hysterical as usual.  Your idea of saving on CD was a wise one.  Nonetheless, I'll still have to print a few  Cheesy

Very entertaining for kids indeed!  The kiddie clan here send you a colossal bundle of thanks!  I hope the children at your end loved it just as much as these.
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2014, 01:37:36 pm »

Walaikum As-salam Wa. Rah. Wa. Bara. .... 
Oww!! very very welcomed brother  Grin    If you're saving on CD then why print?
Report Spam   Logged

N. Truth Seeker

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2014, 01:44:10 pm »

If you're saving on CD then why print?

B'coz we've made a playroom for them in ground floor - quite a big one - and kiddos want to stick some of these pics on walls with sellotape tape .....  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: