Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
March 18, 2024, 10:04:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Fatwa on shortening the summer hours of fasting (in U.K.)

+-
Shoutbox
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
June 28, 2023, 09:48:39 am Zainab_M: Walaikum As Salaam.  This was the first Hajj open to all after the pandemic. It was attended by 2.6 million Muslims.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Fatwa on shortening the summer hours of fasting (in U.K.)  (Read 3402 times)
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2014, 06:14:17 am »

That reminds me of a very sad story.  A friend of my younger cousin who is a university student came to share Iftar with us last weekend along with my cousin and her family.  I was shocked to learn what that friend said.  She has a so-called Muslim friend who even dons a hijab, and yet visits the bar on Friday nights with her other friends (some of whom are so-called Muslims like her and some non-Muslims) wearing her hijab.  She boozes heavily, sometimes straight from the bottle.  We were left aghast and our jaws dropped!  .........

Good grief !!!!   I'm speechless !!    Pathetically I've heard from several sources that there are nowadays a growing number of hijabis who indulge in noxious behavior without a shred of remorse.  Apparently, the hijab serves as a panacea for all ills.  Coupled with that, when they perform their wudu the next day, they think all their immoralities will get 'washed' away. 

Never had the Muslims fallen so low.  Tearful situation  Sad

I would share the same concern as Sister Heba, and advise your cousin and her friend to keep this shameless idiot out of their lives.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2014, 06:04:01 pm »

Walaikum Salaam dear Sister Muslima.   Sister's Heba's reply is based only on whatever you mentioned about your discussion with your social circle.  She addressed it generally to the Ummah (as you can see)

Yes dear sis i got that sis heb's reply is very soothing for me . Smiley

hadithists cannot be expected to have the same perception of the Truth as someone who is focused exclusively on the Quran only.  I suppose that is obvious

@ that's what i have learned Sad  and i too agree with it now .. it is my worst experience .. it's been 8  years i know them , have learn so many other good things from each of them , but never heard such things that's why it's hurting i guess ,but the response from both of U comforted me and am thankful to u both of U jazak Allah kahir .. And am very thankful to Allah that ! He shows us the real faces of those whom we trust and they are not sincere to learn anything ..  Sad

Dear sis zeynab thanks for reply and to the answer of above question .. Smiley

I would also suggest that it's pointless involving yourself in these sort of arguments with people.  Like Heba mentioned, it's a waste of time and you'll only end up getting upset or hurt.  Life has enough hurdles to handle already.  Why take more upon yourself?  If Allah sees any good in them, He will guide them, InshAllah.   Until then, if they raise such issues and complaints against Allah, just tell them "lakum deen akum walay adeen" and switch to some other topic.  The Quran also advises us to follow the same path while interacting with persons who either disbelieve or whine or frown against Allah.
[/color]

Correct agree ! May Allah guide the ummah and grant them ability to follow Quran alone ameen
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111
Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2014, 01:45:53 am »

@ Sis Muslima, thank you, you're welcomed.  However, I've not heard too many "good things" from the hadithists I've met.  That's the reason I started this website to share the good things of our beautiful Faith straight from the Quran because the hadithists won't take it up. 
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2014, 01:50:53 am »

....  However, I've not heard too many "good things" from the hadithists I've met.  That's the reason I started this website to share the good things of our beautiful Faith straight from the Quran because the hadithists won't take it up. 

Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup    thebesem

Ummah is indeed very, very deviated and is walking on a very different road than the one instructed in the Quran.   Hence as I've learned, adhering to the Quran alone is not easy in today's world.  I have had to isolate myself from the mainstream considerably otherwise I cannot follow the exact path Allah has defined in the Quran.  Many Muslims find this tough.  They're unable to make themselves quit the community  because they are too accustomed to working in a group.  Thus, to be very honest, we are in a situation where we have to make a choice.  Either we choose the community (Ummah) or we choose Allah.  Of course, I choose Allah.  It's a very easy choice for me as the isolation doesn't worry me.  The Truth is far more important.  Alhumdulilah.

You got the words out of my mouth my sis!    teethsmile
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2014, 02:00:52 am »

A special bundle of thanks to you Sister Heba.  My gratitude to you is beyond words considering the brilliant assistance I've received from you keeping this place going.  Only Allah can reward you.  Ameen.

Btw just another reminder, please sister and all readers, visit our blog Zainab's Lounge to get the updates on Gaza and other sufferings endured by Muslims as in Burma etc.  All political stories on current events are being posted there as we want to keep MV primarily for the Quran and matters in connection with the Quran. 

Please share our current blog stories as well to let the world know of the facts that are presently taking place.  Most of these events are not being covered by mainstream news sources.

Yes please, thanks again for this hugely important reminder.   Those dumb wits who blame Allah for the suffering of Muslims should know that it's their imperialist masters of the West whom their imams & sheikhs serve that are responsible for this heart wrenching mayhem.
Report Spam   Logged

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2014, 02:06:10 am »

A special bundle of thanks to you Sister Heba.  My gratitude to you is beyond words considering the brilliant assistance I've received from you keeping this place going.  Only Allah can reward you.  Ameen.

It's a pleasure my sis.  May Allah reward you too.

Those dumb wits who blame Allah for the suffering of Muslims should know that it's their imperialist masters of the West whom their imams & sheikhs serve that are responsible for this heart wrenching mayhem.

Spot on ....
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2014, 09:15:59 am »

Those dumb wits who blame Allah for the suffering of Muslims should know that it's their imperialist masters of the West whom their imams & sheikhs serve that are responsible for this heart wrenching mayhem.

Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup true ...

@ Dear sis  zeynab Allah bless U Reward U .. Smiley

In this terrible shaitani Era MV is a huge favour , You 4 MV experts are guidance for those who want to know about  the purity of the religion of ibrahim (pbuh) , and want straight guideline from Noble Quran i pray that Allah will bless U guys all in this life and in the hereafter with the choicest blessings, ameen. ....
I really appreciate the assistance u guys  have given me, giving us  and the people in our circle also are learning with us ,reading MV post we send them ,respond us positively,  but sadly have no courage to accept the truth openly ,  not even their practical life ,then why the F * u say it make sense ? it upsets me !  that people have no courage to come forward  and dearly accept their mistakes and say ! yes we are living in darkness, we are foold by our imams ,we are not following what we are saying ,  such people who have two faces  Sad  internally they coward  to accept their own weakness in front of people , in front of their  imams , they just talk sweet to fool people but their own faith is weak , ye woh log hain jo roze ki ehmiayt per tu  lectures de skate hain  lekin khud se roza bardasht nahi hota  Cry  . jin ke Qool aur fail main hi tazad hai   Cry akhir itni munafiqat kiun  ?? that's make me feel that i'm losing my patience …
Report Spam   Logged

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.9:111
Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2014, 08:28:29 pm »

that's make me feel that i'm losing my patience …

Then sister, why do you spend time with such people?  After knowing their basic mindset yet hobnobbing with them is asking for it.  It's like standing close to a skunk's burrow and complaining of the stench.  Similar circumstances persisting in our surroundings made us impatient too.  That's why we stopped indulging with them.  Simply visiting for Jum'ah prayers, Eid prayers, occasionally attending dinners and donating IF they set up an honest project is our limit.  But if you decide to coordinate your entire spiritual life with them, then you should be prepared to learn plenty of ""good things"" from them and get upset.  In this case you'll only be getting something toward which you've yourself turned by choice.  So it's needless to complain.  You shouldn't be expecting anything different.  Again let me emphasize, it's an old story.  Such crowds following the pirated 'Islam' by abandoning the original one are the big majority in this planet.  They are the mainstream.  Do I even need to say that?
Report Spam   Logged

Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2014, 08:54:15 pm »

Huh ??   Shocked   What kinda shit is this?   Who is she?  And how about your cousin's friend ..... I suppose she must be different?  I hope so ..... and she better guard herself lest she gets spoiled too.

Good grief !!!!   I'm speechless !!    Pathetically I've heard from several sources that there are nowadays a growing number of hijabis who indulge in noxious behavior without a shred of remorse.  Apparently, the hijab serves as a panacea for all ills.  Coupled with that, when they perform their wudu the next day, they think all their immoralities will get 'washed' away.  I would share the same concern as Sister Heba, and advise your cousin and her friend to keep this shameless idiot out of their lives.

Thanks for your concern dearest sisters.  By the Grace of Allah Almighty, my cousin and her friend who visited us for Iftar are both very well-guided and Faith-based girls.  That bad so-called Muslima happens to be in the same university as my cousin's friend.  They have the same subject and thus they attend the same class.  Other than that, my cousin's friend has nothing to do with her.  She heard those people talking and joking in the campus cafeteria a number of times about their drinking binges on Friday nights at different bars.  That's how she came to know about it and mentioned the frightfully shocking and terrible story to us.  You're right Sis Zeynab.  I'm sure when such disgusting deviants wake up next morning, they think a single wudu will wash off their sins.  Firstly, they're living in a society that permits Haram.  Secondly, they only know to seek advise from their man-written hadiths which misguide them further.
Report Spam   Logged

muslima

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2014, 08:22:25 am »

salamem

Sis After this eye opening betrayal i have left that place now ,  ab mujhe iss baat per yaqeen hogaya hai k jo log dil se gumrah hone ka fesal kar lain woh cahe kitni hi achi acting kar lain , kitna hi dhoka de lain ,un ka asli roop zaror samne aa jata  hai , ese log apni asliyat kabhi nahi chupa sakte  .. Thanks for ur concern my dear sis Ruhi jazak Allah kahir Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: