Registration of new members is currently closed. Guestbook opened for now.  Guests who have questions may post at our guestbook.  No lengthy debates please. Kindly note: MV is a place for serious learning through mutual consultation where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Noble Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." We have the right to our opinion just as you have the right to yours. All disagreements must be left at that. Final Judgement belongs to The Almighty.
MUSLIM VILLA - QURAN ONLY
April 18, 2024, 05:31:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Abu Huraira's very poor knowledge of history gets him caught red-handed

+-
Shoutbox
April 02, 2024, 07:27:22 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Details on Leila tul Qadr every Ramadan, links HERE.
November 01, 2023, 03:44:32 pm Zainab_M: Allahhuma ameen .. ameen.
November 01, 2023, 03:43:43 pm Ruhi_Rose: Yes .. making lots of dua everyday ..... watching those real life video clips, my face feels wet with tears all the time.  May ALLAH grant the best to these wonderful, brave & steadfast martyrs,  Ameen ya Allah.
November 01, 2023, 03:38:26 pm Zainab_M: Keep praying, praying a lot for Gaza. It's worse than a prison .. it's a concentration camp.  Children as young as 10 or 11 are having to care for their younger siblings ages 2, 3 and 4 becoz many have lost both parents.  It's a very, very, very tearful situation there.
October 26, 2023, 03:40:19 pm N. Truth Seeker: Don't forget to look up MV Blog Zainab's Lounge for our Gaza updates.
October 20, 2023, 04:24:44 pm Zainab_M: Right sister Heba.  Gaza hospital bombing has the fingerprints of Israel all over it.  For Israel this is no big crime.  They have done this and much worse many times in the past and intend to do the same and worse many more times in near future.
October 20, 2023, 04:20:20 pm Heba E. Husseyn: Catching Zionist lies isn't hard. Soon after Gaza hospital bombing killing and maiming hundreds, Israel was quick to accuse Islamic Jihad of a misfired rocket.  That didn't sound plausible because IJ does not have such sophisticated bombing devices.  Zionist lie was fully exposed when anglican archbishop of Jerusalem,Hosam Naoum,  said today that 3 or 4 days prior to boming Israel had warned Gaza hospital to evacuate. Yet CIA claims in its flawed analysis that the rocket did not come from Israel.  But conveniently does not explain how Israel could have known 4 days earlier that a "misfired" rocket from IJ was coming.  Yet on the basis of this flawed & bias analysis of CIA, Biden is comforting Israel he believes Israel didn't do that war crimes bombing.
July 29, 2023, 03:02:07 am Zainab_M: Yesterday was Ashura, Muharram 10, 1444 (July 27, 2023).  Read about this very tragic day and details of the world's greatest 7th century revolutionary: WHO WAS HUSSEIN.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Abu Huraira's very poor knowledge of history gets him caught red-handed  (Read 714 times)
Ruhi_Rose
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA The Avid Reader | Mom of 3 cute rascals

Badges: (View All)
« on: February 01, 2015, 03:47:20 am »

Apart from the simple requirement of one's common sense that's enough to catch Abu Huraira's lies, some of his narrations are historically so incorrect that he is literally caught in the act of forgery with his hand inside the cookie jar!  More than once he has claimed to be present at a certain place or occasion while history shows that he had not even converted to Islam nor arrived in Medinah from Yemen at that proclaimed period.

It's a confirmed fact within the data of Islamic History (which even the Hadith doesn't try to deny) that Abu Huraira, a resident of Yemen, lived in Medinah only during the last three years of the Prophet's (pbuh) lifetime, and it was sometime during this period when he accepted Islam .. most likely after the Battle of Khyber.

He said in one of his narrations: I called on Ruqiyya, daughter of the Holy Prophet (S.A.), the wife of Usman while she was holding a comb in her hand.  She said, "The Prophet of Allah (S.A.) has just gone from me, after I combed his hair.  He said, "How do you find Abu Abdullah (i.e. Usman)". (sic) I said, All right". He said, "Accord him honour as among all my companions he is the most similar to me in manners".

A man by the name of Hakim al-Nishapuri, a Hadith writer who came after Bukhari and his student Muslem, wrote more than 9,000 Ahadith in 4 volumes titled Al-Mustadrak 'ala al-Sahîhayn.  In this book, volume 2, page 48, he at least had the sense to own up that though the isnad of the above Hadith is right, its content narrated by Abu Huraira is totally false because the Prophet's daughter, Ruqiyya, had passed away either on the 3rd or (latest) 4th year of the Hijra in Medinah (between the battles of Badr and Uhad) while Abu Huraira came to Medinah and accepted Islam on the 7th year of Hijrah after the victory of the Muslims against the Jews at Khyber. Hence it's impossible that he even saw Ruqiyya, let alone visiting to her house and meeting her as a stranger and a newcomer in Medinah.

The same remark has been made by another Hadith writer, Mohammed al-Dhahabî, in his Hadith book, Talkees-ul-Mustadrak about this tradition."   

Similary, Syyed Abdal Husayn Sharfuddin Mosawi, a 19th century Shiia Muslim author from Iraq, has also confirmed the above narration by Abu Huraira as false  in his book titled 'Abu Huraira' page 89, published by Peermohamed Ibrahim Trust.

Going further with the same gaffe, Abu Huraira has also often referred to himself as being present during the signing of the Treaty of Hudaybiyah which took place in the 6th year of the Hijrah.  Since he arrived in Medinah and accepted Islam on the 7th year of Hijrah (earliest), it's impossible for him to have been present during the implementation of the Treaty of Hudaybiyah.  In this regard do please check our earlier post, Abu Huraira or Paul? from which I quote the following excerpt.  Prior to his conversion to Islam in 7 A.H., it's a controversial issue whether he was a Jew or an idolater. 

"Another myth that circulates in some segments of the Sunni community is the claim that Abu Hurairah was one of the "sahabahs" present during the Treaty of Hudaybiah.  Not true at all.  Abu Hurairah had not even converted to Islam at the time of the Treaty of Hudaybiah.  Most likely, he had not even arrived in Medinah from his native country, Yemen, at that time.  He was not among those sahabahs who witnessed the pledge of Hudaybiah for sure.

Prior to his conversion to Islam, it's likely that Abu Hurairah was a Jew, though the official story states that he was pagan.   He converted to Islam on the day the Muslims won the Battle of Khyber on the 7th year of Hijrah, which was one year after the pledge of Hudaibyiah.  The pledge of Hudaybiah took place on the 6th year of the Hijrah.  The battle of Khyber was a turning point in the defeat of the Jews of the Hejaz region and a great victory for Islam.  On the day of Khyber when Abu Hurairah decided to convert to Islam, his wife, Hind, asked him why he was converting.  He replied that he had no other choice but to take revenge in this manner.  As a result, he was the Prophet's contemporary for less than 3 years and made a factory in his head to produce over 40,000 Hadiths !! 
."
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 02:12:27 am »

O really?   This hadith is new info, I'd never read it before.  That's because it's in a different collection.  I also didn't know of these new names and that Hakem Nishapuri has 9,000 hadiths!  That means a substantial addition of lies.  However, he at least didn't agree for once with the supreme liar, Mr. Huraira.  Ruqiyya died much, much before the liar came to Medinah.  I read somewhere (not sure if in a hadith) that Ruqiyya passed a day or two after the Battle of Uhad and so Usman bin Affan, her husband, couldn't participate in the battle as he was taking care of her while she was very ill.  So, if Ruqiyya passed a few days after the Battle of Uhad, it would be on 3 A.H. or 625 A.D. (approximately a year after Battle of Badr).  It was at least 4 years before Abu Huraira set foot in Medinah.  At this time he was still a Jew or a pagan living in Yemen and he babbles he met the Prophet's daughter.

Actually several of these narrators had no clue of history, were classically ignorant.  Concerning the Battle of Camel, another narrator recounted a meeting between Abu Bakr Siddiq and Imam Ali on the evening or afternoon of the battle whereas the Battle of Camel took place more than 20 years after the passing of Abu Bakr.  ~dEeP breath!~ 

Hadith has turned the entire history of Islam upside down.  In an article some years ago I read Aisha had a very long life and died at 79.  But now, a recent Hadith peddling Wikipedia says she died at age 64 and frills it up by claiming Abu Huraira led her funeral prayers which is next to impossible!  This site however is full of unauthentic stuff including one of the biggest FALSEHOODS ever about Aisha's child marriage.

Thank you Sister Ruhi particularly for clearly highlighting the details of sources concerning Nishapuri, Dhahabi and Sharfuddin. Some other sites also given this info but they have jumbled it up in such a way that I could hardly understand the precise sources.
Report Spam   Logged

Zainab_M
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 07:43:57 am »

LOL, this is the same kind of lie spoken by Ahnaf bin Qais on the Battle of Camel, saying that he met Abu Bakr Siddiq on the night of the Battle of Camel.  That narrator didn't even know that Abu Bakr had passed away more than 20 years before the Battle of Camel.  Just another example that in addition to being liars, these narrators thoroughly lacked basic knowledge of history.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: