Guests wanting to sign-up as members MUST first introduce themselves in detail at our Guestbook otherwise their registrations will be DELETED. THIS IS PRIMARILY A READ-ONLY FORUM RUN BY MV TEAM. Approval of members is at the discretion of the team. MV is a place for humble learning through mutual consultation, not for narcissists nor belligerent disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism." AT PRESENT INTROS FOR MV TO BE AT OUR BLOG. VISIT OUR GUESTBOOK FOR CONNECTING LINK TO BLOG.
Muslim Villa
May 24, 2017, 09:41:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Today's Zaman - gateway to Turkish news

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hollywood and the Enslavement of Women

+-
Shoutbox
May 04, 2017, 05:35:01 am N. Truth Seeker: Alhumdulilah, Alhumdulilah.  Still 22 days left.  InshAllah we can thank Allah for granting us the opportunity to experience another of this blessed month for the betterment of our souls.  Thanks for mentioning Sister.
May 04, 2017, 05:20:37 am Ruhi_Rose: I can hardly keep track with the speed at which time flies.  Ramadan 2017 only 22 days away!
September 12, 2016, 03:17:09 am N. Truth Seeker: Wa salam sisters. So kind of u to remember. Alhumdulilah that Allah gave us another chance to live thru the blessed month of Zil Hajj.  Was a busy time for all of my family.
September 11, 2016, 08:26:43 am Zeynab: Wa'salaam my dear Sis Heba Smiley  Yes, Alhumdulilah, the 10 days of this blessed month went well by the Grace & Mercy of Allah. I wish the same for all.
September 11, 2016, 02:20:02 am Heba E. Husseyn: Salam my dear MV team and other sis and bros.  I pray the first 10 days of the bless month of Zil Hajj has passed well for all.  Hajj culminates in about 2 days. InshAllah.
August 22, 2016, 09:50:39 pm Zeynab: Wa'salam.  Thanks brother Smiley  Sis Heba helped me a lot too.
August 22, 2016, 09:33:50 pm N. Truth Seeker: Salam all.  MV Pinterest Boards are super, Alhumdulilah.
June 11, 2016, 06:35:43 am Zeynab: u r absolutely right sis Ruhi.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hollywood and the Enslavement of Women  (Read 251 times)
Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

Badges: (View All)
« on: March 09, 2015, 04:33:15 am »

"And now you also have to be skinny, and you have to look 20 when youíre 40. Itís too much." This was recently stated by a Hollywood celebrity herself, Selma Hayek, on the unrealistic and tough expectations women have to cope with in Hollywood.

Source:  Here

Hollywood is supposed to be located in the land of the feminists yet it pressures women with the most cumbersome responsibilities with little or no respite.  At 77, Jane Fonda is struggling to look 50 or younger by going under the knife for procedures such as ..

1)  Removal of bags under her eyes.

2)  Jawline readjustment.

3)  Neck operation (or neck enhancement).

4)  Chin implant.

5)  Breast implants.

6)  Two full facelifts which include removal of crows' feet, parenthesis lines and frown lines etc.  Never believe this old hag liar when she claims she didn't have her crows' feet treated with the help of plastic surgery. 

7)  Dental implants with complete set of new upper and lower teeth.

Good grief !!!!  And I'm sure I missed out a few more procedures including likely cheekbone implants.

She now boasts she will teach "pensioners how to stay in shape" while gossip magazines tout a diet full of veggies, fruits and plenty of workout to compliment these folks for no wrinkles at 77 so women with lesser financial means start hating themselves reading such nonsense.

Hollywood won't allow these poor women to accept themselves for who they are. They got be accepted by the society for who they are not. Shackled, hypnotized and left to enjoy the reverie; that's the truest definition of human bondage.
Report Spam   Logged

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be a friend.

Social Buttons

Zeynab
TEAM MV Founder
Admin

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 11:15:37 am »

Well exposed Sister Heba.  These folks aren't human beings.  Unfortunately this 77-year-old sick oldie is not the only crackpot in that society.  The entire social ideology of Hollywood follows an identical path, releasing its evil influence far beyond Hollywood.

These people remind me of a quote by David Icke.  Though I'm no fan of Icke as the man often sounds like a confirmed white supremacist, his assessment of his own society going crazier by the day is correct.  Thus he says "The greatest form of control is where you think you're free when you're being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to."  He further writes "One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch them.  The other is sitting in a prison cell but you can't see the bars and you think you're free."  This is precisely the case of his own white nation all over North America as well as Europe. 
Report Spam   Logged

"Say: Though the sea became ink for the Words of my Rab, verily the sea would be used up before the words of my Rab were exhausted, even though We brought the like thereof to help."  (18:109) Al-Kahf

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: