Guests wanting to sign-up as members MUST first introduce themselves in detail at Zainab's Lounge, accessible from Muslim Villa's Guestbook Board (top sticky post). Approval of members is at the discretion of the MV Team. You have arrived at a place of serious learning through mutual consultation of MV Team where we have zero tolerance for trouble-makers, narcissists and needless disputants. We simply stand for what is compatible with the Sublime Quran regardless of titles such as "traditionalism" or "modernism."
Muslim Villa
April 20, 2018, 08:13:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Introduction for registration (worldcitizen1919)

+-
Shoutbox
November 09, 2017, 04:26:36 am Heba E. Husseyn: Please pray for Rohingya children. As genocide in Buddhist Burma continues, many Rohingya children arriving in Bangladesh camps don't know where their parents are. May the Burmese murderer-terrorist Su Kyi rot in Hell.
June 21, 2017, 07:42:01 am Zeynab: Shukran sis Heba.  Allah Bless. Ameen.
June 21, 2017, 07:39:56 am Heba E. Husseyn: Leialtul Qadr Mubarak.  For details on Leilatul Qadr please read MV post Leila-tul-Qadr
May 04, 2017, 05:35:01 am N. Truth Seeker: Alhumdulilah, Alhumdulilah.  Still 22 days left.  InshAllah we can thank Allah for granting us the opportunity to experience another of this blessed month for the betterment of our souls.  Thanks for mentioning Sister.
May 04, 2017, 05:20:37 am Ruhi_Rose: I can hardly keep track with the speed at which time flies.  Ramadan 2017 only 22 days away!
September 12, 2016, 03:17:09 am N. Truth Seeker: Wa salam sisters. So kind of u to remember. Alhumdulilah that Allah gave us another chance to live thru the blessed month of Zil Hajj.  Was a busy time for all of my family.
September 11, 2016, 08:26:43 am Zeynab: Wa'salaam my dear Sis Heba Smiley  Yes, Alhumdulilah, the 10 days of this blessed month went well by the Grace & Mercy of Allah. I wish the same for all.
September 11, 2016, 02:20:02 am Heba E. Husseyn: Salam my dear MV team and other sis and bros.  I pray the first 10 days of the bless month of Zil Hajj has passed well for all.  Hajj culminates in about 2 days. InshAllah.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction for registration (worldcitizen1919)  (Read 122 times)
David

Badges: (View All)
« on: February 08, 2016, 08:04:40 pm »

Hello and Salam to all,

I'm David from Australia. I believe in the Quran as the Holy Word of God and Muhammad, peace be upon Him as the Prophet of God.

I defend the Prophet and the Quran day and night on forums like Jihad Watch and having some link with learned Muslims always is a bounty so I seek to join this forum to learn and consult.

For example, A'isha and her age of marriage is causing me much anguish as I know what they say is terrible. I've read books and am well aware that there are discrepancies. I dreamt all last night about A'ishah and I felt that the best way to defend her was to use the verses of the Quran where God defends her in the incident of the Camel because in Islam she must have consented to the marriage so God defending her character infers she is good and pure in God's eyes.

Holy war, I'm not too worried about defending the Quran about defensive war because there are plenty of passages used to defend itself.

I have about 10 English Qurans and can always find the proper translation to defend an issue.

But other ideas and things I don't know of can be enhanced by a forum like this.

The west has ALWAYS heard about Islam from fanatical Christian clergy and biased western Christian writers who have always denigrated the Prophet and I intend to be ONE of the people who give to the west the CORRECT intentions and truth about Islam but it will take a long time to remove centuries of prejudices yet we must make a start as God is behind us.

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Social Buttons

Heba E. Husseyn
TEAM MUSLIM VILLA Villa Artisan

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 07:09:54 am »

As-salam Alaikum and peace David.  Many thanks for the intro.   May The Almighty reward you for your sincerity and love for Him. 

Unfortunately there are many enemies of the Quran with preconditioned minds and as I've realized over the years, it's a waste of time engaging in discussions with them.  Allah guides those who make themselves worthy of His guidance.  Each one of us will have to answer to Him on the Final Day only for ourselves.   We aren't responsible for the wranglers and jesters who make light of the Truth, and Allah is sufficient to deal with them.   Thus it's best for every believer to focus on their own fact-finding mission for the benefit of their own soul and disregard the noxious talks of atheists, Islamophobes, Zionists, Hadisthists etc., each one pursuing their own brand of misguidance.  Allah has already warned us about such folks and not to be dismayed over their offensive and ignorant attitude.

"  .. ye will hear much wrong from those who were given the Scripture before you, and from the idolaters. But if you persevere and ward off (evil), then that is of the steadfast heart of things."  (3:186).

"And if their aversion is grievous unto you, then, if you can, seek a way down into the earth or a ladder unto the sky that you may bring unto them a portent (to convince them all)! - If Allah willed, He could have brought them all together to the guidance - So be not thou among the foolish ones."  (6:35).

Furthermore, you're absolutely right.  The Quran has made it ample clear that it only supports war in self-defense, NOT an aggressive one.

If you're interested to join us, kindly register again as your previous registration got deleted by mistake.  Our apology for that.  We presume you have read our rules and will respect them.

We have covered a wide variety of topics in our forum.  InshAllah you may find them helpful.  And only Allah is the All-Knowing.  Following are some topics that may interest you.

Aisha was surely an adult at the time of her marriage.

Was Aisha a 6-year-old bride?  By T.O. Shanawas.

Discourse on the marriages of the Prophet (pbuh).

Quran does not mention marriage of underage girls.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: